At The Pool (for a Shy Guy)

Story Info
His voyeur habit gets him into exquisite trouble.
2.7k words
4.16
43.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the first month, being at University in London was not turning out quite as Kevin had hoped. Not that he missed his small home town, but he'd had such high hopes of the capital. But everything was expensive, it took ages to get anywhere, the studying was already pretty intense ... and he still had his virginity. Yep, that was the killer. Not that he had met anyone among the student girls he'd particularly like to surrender it to. They were either intensely academically dedicated, or pampered rich Daddy's girls who wouldn't give him a second look, or trying so hard to be rebellious and different that they ended up all the same.

But there was one perk, one saving grace amid the frustration. His student ID got him cheap membership at a very nice fitness club near your flat. A fitness club with a pool. And a whirlpool tub next to the pool. And it seemed to be the preferred haunt of a number of young female executives from the nearby offices. He had worked out that if he could get into the whirlpool by about 5:30 on weekday evenings he could spend a very pleasant hour or so watching various attractive, confident women in their 20s and 30s swimming and relaxing in and around the pool. Real women, not college girls. Real, sexy women with real sexual experience and confidence. He watched them, he fantasised about them and he played with his cock in the whirlpool until he came. The turbulence of the water concealed him, and rapidly dispersed his semen. No-one had ever noticed. He knew it was a shocking, filthy, deviant habit. And he fucking loved it.

So one evening there he was, nursing his erection inside his baggy swim shorts as he eyed up the evening's unwitting floor show. Who did we have today? The sharp-featured, elfin blonde in the black racer-back swimsuit, with her gymnast's thighs, and little button nipples hard under the fabric. She's so light and agile she could ride you and you would barely feel the weight. The Latina-looking woman with the J-Lo buttocks in a sporty pink two-piece. Now she's definitely a candidate for doggy style, imagine grabbing those cheeks and thrusting between them. Mmm. No-one else in the whirlpool, so he eased your stiff cock out of his shorts and stroked it slowly. And who was this? She was new, he hadn't seen her here before. Wow. Only about five foot, slim and petite but shapely, in a dazzling white one piece swimsuit. Pale skin. Thick dark hair drawn up in a clip. She dived into the pool and swam a length and back with steady, relaxed strokes. Climbed out of the pool. Jesus, those breasts! An E cup, surely, heavy and straining against the white fabric of the swimsuit. His cock got harder, he stroked ever so slightly faster but he wanted to make this last. Imagining his cock between those tits. Oh yes. If she could stay in view for a little longer, Miss White Swimsuit would be formally admitted into Kevin's masturbatory hall of fame. She was bending to towel her legs, her breasts hung against the swimsuit, her buttocks were taut. Come on sweetheart, he thought, let me see your face, I want to imagine coming on it ...

He knew her! Impossible but true ... it was Leanne Price who used to work with his mother, years back. She didn't look any older. he used to have had such a crush on her ... Then Miss Price moved to London ... and to here. He wondered if she would recognise him? Surely not, he was a skinny adolescent back then. Well well, Miss Price in a swimsuit. As fuckable as can be. What a bonus. He stroked faster. His cock was as rigid as he had ever known it.

She looked up, straight at him. Then several things happened at exactly the same time.

The whirlpool suddenly stopped, the water subsided into stillness.

An attendant said to Kevin, "Very sorry sir, electrical fault, I need to ask you to get out of the whirlpool, we need to drain it."

Leanne Price called across to him: "Kevin? Kevin Turner? Helen Turner's boy? I didn't know you were in London!"

The attendant: "I'm terribly sorry, sir, I really do need you to get out of the whirlpool, it's for health and safety reasons."

Miss Price was striding towards Kevin with a quizzical smile on her face, her breasts bouncing ever so slightly.

And his erection was out of control and just would not die down. He pulled up his shorts over it, stepped out of the whirlpool and stood in an awkward posture with his hands loosely clasped in front of his crotch. If he could politely greet Miss Price and scuttle across to the changing room, he could relieve the pressure in the toilet cubicle there, but she was between him and the exit. He walked stiffly towards her: "Hello Miss Price, er, I didn't expect to see you here."

She walked right up to you. He could not get past now without pushing her away, which was inconceivable. And in any case he could not move his hands without displaying the grotesque bulge in his shorts.

"Likewise, Kevin, oh, and by the way I'm Sinclair not Price these days, but call me Leanne for heaven's sake," she said cheerily. "Gosh, I remember you when you were a shy teenager, when I worked with your mother. Remarkable woman, Helen, I learned a lot from her. So I guess you're at college here now?"

"Er ... yes, that's right ..." If he was too short or rude it would only prolong the conversation, but he had to finish this and get past her.

"Do you come here much?" she asked. "It's my first time here today, one of my colleagues got me a guest pass. It seems quite nice."

"Er ... yes ... it is ... I come here now and then." The wordplay on "come" was horribly obvious to him.

There was a pause that could not have been more than a second but seemed like a hour. Then, with the smile still on her face, she spoke in a low, calm voice:

"You've got yourself into a bit of a situation here, haven't you, Kevin?"

"Er ... sorry Mrs Sinclair, I don't get you ..."

"Oh I'm not stupid, young man. I know exactly what you were doing and I know exactly what state you're in now. And I suspect that this is a bit of a habit of yours, except you've never been caught before."

"Um ... no ... I mean ..."

"Now I don't think I approve of young men who treat women - my colleagues and me - as objects to be wanked over without their consent. There are plenty of strip clubs and massage parlours in this city if you've got the nerve. Or, God help you, you might try to get a real girlfriend, some pretty young thing who actually wants to fuck you. So I'm wondering what to do now. Really I should notify the staff here, which would get you banned from this place. I'm guessing you're here on a student discount deal, so they'd probably tell the university, who might throw you off your course. Or they might even call the police, and your life really would be ruined. A criminal record for a sex offence at your age, imagine that ..."

Now he was terrified, frozen to the spot. This could be the end of everything. And his erection was still raging. This was a nightmare. She was still talking.

"But I greatly admire your mother and it would grieve me if she were to find out about your disgrace. So what do we do?"

He was speechless. She continued.

"Here's the deal. I can relieve you of that erection easily enough, and in a way that won't get you into trouble. And I will show you a way of returning the compliment and we can consider honour satisfied. You can think of it all as a lesson in life. This can only work if you do exactly as I say, without question or hesitation. Do you accept that?"

Even in this unbearable situation he could not stop his voyeur's eye from roving over her. The white swimsuit might as well have been body paint for all it did to conceal her form. She had slight goosebumps from the chill of the drying water and her nipples were trying to burst through the fabric. Her physique was fit and toned but not blatantly muscular, there was still a veil of feminine softness over her body. Where her legs met the swimsuit her groin was smooth but a slight roughness showed through the cloth at her crotch. Not shaved, then.

"Real women have pubic hair, Kevin," she said, calmly, obviously having spotted his surreptitious downward glance, "no matter what you might see on the internet." He closed his eyes, dying inside. "So," she said brightly, "are you going to let me get you out of trouble my way?" He opened his eyes and nodded.

"Good boy," she says brightly. "Now listen very carefully. I want you to get into the main pool and stand in a corner facing out into the pool. I'll follow you in. Do not do anything to draw attention to yourself."

"Please, Mrs Sinclair ..."

"Leanne, please, I told you. This is not negotiable, Kevin. Either you do as I say or you are a sex offender at the age of 19."

Miserably, trembling, he backed towards the pool and lowered himself into the water, taking up a position in a corner. A group of older women stood a couple of yards away, gossiping. His only comfort was that with the pool so busy, the surface of the water was choppy enough that he could not see, or be seen, through it. Leanne slipped into the pool, swam over to him and stood very close in front of him, smiling. Again, the low, calm voice.

"You and I are going to make each other come, right here and now, in this pool, in front of all these people. And they must not notice. You will do exactly as I say. You will not draw attention to yourself or to me. If you do so I will claim you molested me. It is important for you to know that I will control what you do to me and that when I reach orgasm it will mean nothing about your sexual prowess. I have a high sex drive and have not had an orgasm today, so I am just using you as a sex aid, to meet a basic physical need. However, you may find the experience instructive. Now pull your shorts down as far as your knees."

Resistance was useless. He pulled his shorts down past his still-erect cock. It sprang free and jutted into the water. He looked up at the people on the side of the pool, going about their business. Surely they could see? The small blonde woman called over to Leanne, "Hey Lee, coming for a coffee?" Leanne called back, "Just chatting to an old friend, I'll catch you up."

Very gently, Leanne took Kevin's rigid shaft in her small, slim hand. His cock felt huge. It twitched involuntarily. She moved her hand down the shaft till her fingers cupped his tensed scrotum and his cock lay along her arm. "I offer this only for information, Kevin, so don't get conceited. You have an above-average sized cock and it would be a waste if the only person who ever got to enjoy it was you yourself. Now give me your hand."

Under the water, he reached out to her free hand. She took his wrist and guided his hand so that his fingertips rested on her pubis. He could feel the hair through the swimsuit fabric. "Keep your hand steady, Kevin. Don't push, keep it exactly where it is."

With a tiny, barely perceptible movement she rocked her pelvis rhythmically to set up a slow grinding motion against his hand. Her breathing became a fraction deeper. At the same time she cupped Kevin's aching balls a fraction more firmly and pressed her arm against the underside of his glans. Her movement became a little more pronounced. "Don't move your hand, Kevin. That's good." She drew her own hand up along his cock so that his swollen knob rested in her palm. He gulped. "Not yet, Kevin, not yet. I know you are bursting to come. I know you have that dull ache around the base of your cock where you are all congested with the build-up of cum. I know even the base of your spine is aching from the tension in your lower body. But you are not coming just yet."

She was right about what he was feeling. She took his wrist again, guided his fingers down and in towards her, moved her legs slightly apart. He felt a warmer softness, parting flesh. "Do not move your hand from that spot. Exactly under your middle fingertip is my clit, Kevin. That thing you have heard so much about. Mine is small, you will see bigger ones, but all are sensitive." The grinding of her hips was a little faster now, the back and forth movements longer. He could feel that her swimsuit was as wet with her own juice - hotter, stickier - as it was with the pool water. He looked up for a moment; the pool seemed busier than before. Surely the gossiping women could see what was going on? Surely one of them was looking right at him? He looked down again. Leanne's big breasts were buoyed by the water as she rubbed her cunt against his hand. He felt a first throb and tremor as orgasm started to become inevitable.

Leanne pulled his hand further down, let the water support her as she straddled it. He could now clearly feel a parting of soft flesh, swollen lips either side of his fingertip. She started to massage his glans, keeping the foreskin over it. His own breathing became ragged.

"I will come first, Kevin, I'm in charge, you just keep your hand there and my cunt will do the rest." The grinding of her crotch on his hand was blatant now, strong and steady, it took some effort to keep his hand in place."

Her blonde friend called again "Leanne, see you in the cafeteria, yeah?" Unbelievably, Leanne replied in a nonchalant voice "OK Marie, coming in a moment."

And then Kevin felt Leanne's body go tense. She gave a little gasp, gripped his wrist to keep it in place. On his fingertip he felt little spasms from deeper inside her body. Her breathing was irregular. He could see a pink flush spread over her chest. More spasms; he had never imagined a woman's orgasm could last so long. She let out a long breath. "Good, Kevin, good ..." She fractionally increased the pressure of her hand on the tip of his cock and tipped him over the edge.

It was a colossal effort for him not to cry out as he ejected streams of semen into the pool water. The ejaculation seemed to come from very deep within him, was almost painful in its power and intensity. His legs were weak; he grabbed the side of the pool to steady himself. His cock twitched with aftershocks. Leanne took the base of it in two fingers, squeezed gently. "Let's get the last of that out of you." He looked down and could see blobs and streaks of his own cum drifting in the pool.

"Put your cock away now, Kevin". Shaking, he pulled his shorts up. "I'm going for a coffee with Marie now," said Leanne. "I do not want to see you here again."

She swam away from him a little, pulled herself up onto the pool side and walked after her blonde friend. Kevin watched the swaying of her neat, shapely buttocks, felt himself starting to get aroused again.

He turned to climb out of the pool. Everyone was looking at him.