At the Summit Ch. 10

Story Info
Maria opens to Dean, recalls moonlit sex adventure.
4.5k words
4.64
12.7k
00

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/31/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Contributed by Richard Williams for the enjoyment of Literotica's readers. This fictional story is copyrighted and may only be used for your personal pleasure. It may not be sold, distributed, or posted on another website without the author's permission.


-------------------------------------------------

by Prof. Richard W. (formerly of the University of ____________)

--------------------------------------------------

Part 10 - "Maria's Lust"

BEFORE THE 1997 SUMMIT CONFERENCE

"You feel concerned, because that penis in your imagination is so beautiful, it is so ready for you. It will fold itself away unless you feel confident enough.... to share secrets."

Thus Dean had offered the lust-drenched Maria a challenge which she could not help but rise to meet. She rose on the sleeping car berth, on her knees to avoid bumping her head on the upper, her legs spread apart. She was opening to him, but in a way that showed her strength and her self-confidence. She tossed her hair back and licked her lips, but made no move to him, expecting Dean to follow the lead of his rock-hard staff which swayed between them.

Of course, she had no way of knowing that Dean was not seeing her in this moment, a moment when most other red-blooded men would have been leaping onto the berth to plunge gladly into her wet slit. Dean had been in this moment before, and he was quickly riffling the mental file cards, exercising the ancient skills which allowed him to transfer the visual contributions of her sexual desire to the area below his waist. His sexual power thus was building and building, while his mind remained clear and in control-- thinking of the Kyrghistan solution again, and where it had led after he had learned the key information in that case.

His mind flashed back to Elena, the blonde Russian engineer, stretched out so fully, sighing and trembling in their night of passion in a dusty nuclear reactor town in Central Asia. He remembered looking down with satisfaction at her wet body, her generous curves retaining their shape to a lovely degree as her chest rose and fell with her deep breathing; he had wanted to lick his lips as he recalled the way that her faithful workouts had translated into wonderful waves of shared passion. She must, he thought, have been the only natural blonde in this dirtwater, frontier town, and surely the only one trying to keep in shape and keep clean. And her efforts had succeeded to dreamlike levels. Her slim waist and firm hips made the beautiful curves of her bust outstandingly attractive.

When he had caressed and kissed Elena's breasts, he had been surprised at how much it affected him. The softness seemed even more alluring in the grim setting. He whispered sweet and gentle thoughts into her ear, tenderly repairing her self-esteem. It was easy to do, Dean remembered, because what he told her was true. She just was not used to hearing it.

In return, the desire to take in the one man who had treated her like the brilliant woman that she knew she was had overwhelmed her-- Elena told him that she could see herself being swept into waves of sensuality with him, and then they soared together as he stroked her tenderly, taking her mind into the skies far above the dust and dirt which had surrounded her.

Elena, as with Maria now, had been a mental prisoner of a controlling man in her past. Now she was released. Yes, she had shared the key information his bosses had demanded about the crumbling concrete around the cooling tower of the reactor, but more importantly, their experience together had transformed her by releasing her from the hold that someone else had on her, apparently the plant manager. He was, Dean had concluded, a man who thought sexual harassment was a goal to achieve, not prevent, and controlling the lovely Elena was the manager's recent objective. Up till now, his superiors should have rated him as an over-achiever.

Dean's attention dissolved back to the hot young woman in front of him, and as it did, he effortlessly slid into the same mode which had freed Elena from her dominator.

Reaching back into his things, he grabbed the already-opened Sakura box, and plucked out the second of the three semi-precious condoms. He knelt beside Maria.

"You'd like to have this on me, wouldn't you?" He did not know what contacts Bernard might have made in addition to this young Greek-American. No sense taking chances.

Maria smiled bashfully, something which amused Dean. As on so many past occasions, a woman who was burning to have him, who had strutted naked before him to fire his lust, suddenly turned shy and fumblesome when invited to roll the protective shield over his erect member.

She hesitated, as Dean had expected. Actually, he could have put it on himself quicker, but this gave him a neutral reason for coming close to her without immediately commencing activities. He took her hand, and guided it over his manhood. Gently, he led her fingers around the engorged head, and quietly talked her through every detail.

"It reminds you of something, doesn't it?" he asked, in a command down tone, rather than as a real question.

"Yes.... a long time ago....." she murmured. He teased the back of her hands with little kisses, foreplay for her, establishing an anchor in her emotions for him.

"Your first love?" he gently inquired.

"No, he was so clumsy.... it was.... Ron...." Maria's words ended in a sigh as Dean kissed along her arm. He had seen her body's tiny signals of the deep memories coming up, and he planted the anchors higher.

"You can remember that time?...." Dean asked another question as a command.

"Yes," Maria began to breathe more deeply, and Dean kissed her shoulders.

"Can YOU TELL ME ABOUT IT, Maria?" Dean asked, imbedding the command which would release her subconscious restraints. Maria began to speak in a low, sensuous voice, pausing to bring thoughts out from her deep memory. Dean listened intently, and lost none of his erection as he saw her lust deepening with each recollection.

----------------------------------------------------

"It was on the elk hunt. Ron's dad had taken us up to Idaho when we lived in California, Ron and I, and our friends, Mick and Bridget, hunting. He was going to chaperone us, of course, so the guys would share one two-man tent and Bridget and I would share the other one. Ron's dad would sleep in the camper.

"For the first couple of nights that's how it worked, and the four of us kids did learn a lot about hunting. I thought I would hate it, but there was something magic about it. We hadn't shot anything yet, but we had come close. Maybe we were too noisy, but anyway, I started to get excited about it. I mean, I was already excited about spending so much time with Ron. It got even worse on the second night, when Bridget snuck away from the campfire for a while with Mick and didn't get caught. Ron and I kept his dad busy with some questions about the rifles.

"Bridget came back to the tent, and she was glowing. A few feet out into the dark woods, Mick and she had been necking, and then they pulled their sweatshirts off, because Mick said that nothing would feel like the moonlight would feel on their chests. I could see Bridget grinning as she said this, and she wiggled a bit thinking about it, and that showed me that her nipples were getting hard again as she thought about it. I started getting excited talking about it with her, I mean, Mick had only kissed her breasts, and cuddled them, so it really was okay, right, but it was soooo sexy!

"We opened up the tent vent, and lay there under the stars, talking about our boyfriends. They were so close to us, but we couldn't have them, and it didn't seem fair. Later on, we discovered that they were thinking the same thing, also looking up at the stars, each trying not to let the other notice his hard-on. And their hard-ons grew more and more painful the more they talked, especially as Mick described Bridget's bosom and the saucy way her nipples turned up as they filled out in the chill air. The more you think about, the hornier you get.

"Anyway, the next night Ron's dad was getting kind of frustrated about not bagging an elk yet, and we were all frustrated by not having had sex with each other yet, I mean we weren't virgins, but both couples were new with each other. I'd had one real, intimate boyfriend before. I think Bridget was the same. We'd double-dated with these guys before, so I knew that both of us couples had been just having fun petting.

"The guys suggested that Ron's dad break out the liquor that he had meant to use for a celebration, to kind of use it to forget how frustrated he was getting. I guess it was time for that, because he took them up on it, and proceeded to try and teach them how to drink like men. Of course, they encouraged him to get stinking drunk; I don't think they had any taste for bourbon, anyway. He fell asleep and the boys dragged him into the cozy camper.

"We all stood there looking at each other for a minute, our mouths just open, the stars seeming to whirl over our heads, it was suddenly so exciting. We just held hands for a few minutes, both couples, and then we were hugging and kissing with modest, sweet little kisses, almost like we were suddenly scared of what would happen next, holding back, I guess. Our breath came out in the cold air in little puffs. Finally, Ron suggested quietly that maybe we could try sharing the tents differently tonight.

"Bridget and Mick didn't need much of a hint. She grabbed his hand, and they were off to our tent. I started to move, but Ron took me around the waist, and held me on the spot.

""I want to feel the moonlight on us, too!" he commanded. That powerful image must have kept him up all night the last night, and now it grabbed my mind, too. Almost shyly, we unbuttoned our plaid shirts. Luckily, I had on a front-clip bra (well, actually, I was hoping something like this would happen), and I undid that, too.

"It did feel wonderful. The last firelight, the moonlight, maybe even the stars, shone on our chests. He was strong, and I ran my fingers over his muscles, loving the way he caught the light. Then he kissed down my neck, so tenderly, and I felt more and more excited as I kept expecting him to kiss my nipples. He took his time getting there, and then it felt so wonderful when he reached them.

"Just then, Bridget came out of our tent to get something she had forgotten in her bag, maybe her diaphragm. Her mother was pretty sensible about things like that, so it was okay. She was topless, and I could see why Mick had been so turned on. She had supposed that we would be banging away in our tent, and was just as surprised to see us as we were to see her-- and to be caught in the act, so to speak.

"She just blinked, and then she ducked her head back into the tent to whisper a summons to Mick. Her breasts hung down, like really conspicuously, as her head disappeared inside the tent flap. Mick appeared in a moment.

"He had his shirt off, too. They came over to us, and it was soooo cooool. We were all shivering a bit, but that just made it more unique. We hugged each other, and then we stood around the fireplace, holding hands, the firelight dancing on our bodies. We promised never to tell anyone else about this night, and to always remember it and each other. It was like a camp ritual, I guess, but with a LOT of lust in it. We couldn't help looking at each other. The guys had trouble walking back to the tents, something about how tight their jeans were now, and I suppose that Bridget felt the cold air in her same wet place as I did.

"It was like we had taken in a POWER! I suppose the idea that this would be our only night together really gripped us. When we got to the guy's tent, where Ron and I ended up, he was so strong and certain. I just lay back, my vagina hungering, that I couldn't think of what to do, and let him lift me out of my jeans. There was no silk or satin or diamonds here, just two young bodies in perfect tune with each other, and just at that point in our lives where we were ready to let go. His dick was like a steel shaft, but one covered with a royal velvet. I took him over and over again.

"One of the times, we were elk. Neither of us had ever done it that way before, and I wouldn't even have dreamed of trying before this special night. But Ron told me it was an Indian ritual, one that made good hunting most likely. I just laughed as the bull elk mounted me, and then we both laughed and laughed out loud as the doe quivered and trembled with the thrill, and then laughing segued into the natural gasping rhythym which brought my bull and me to a climax. We had SUCH a good time! Ron's dad missed all the fun, snoring in the camper.

"After the elk mating season had ended with Ron's sweet, slow, and sticky withdrawal from upside down, as I thought of it, in my pussy, we cuddled in the sleeping bags-- snapped the two together. In the frosty early morning, I awoke and found that Ron was missing, but he had just gone to piss and to see how his dad was doing. His dad was snoring away, and so of course we cuddled more in the double sleeping bag, and soon enjoyed each other's hot bodies again.

"It was funny to find a Playboy tucked in the bag that I was in. It turned out that Mick had brought it along. After our first orgasm of the morning, Ron and I had fun flipping the pages in it, while I asked about which guys he knew would like which girls in the photo features. I learned a lot, and then we were so horny from talking about this and looking at the magazine together, that I had to stretch out and take him in again to do me. I needed his dick, and besides, it made me feel superior to those women. I had Ron, and they didn't.

"This couldn't go on indefinitely, so we did get sort of dressed and I headed back to the girls' tent. Bridget and Mick had done the same thing with the double bags as we had, but they were asleep when I arrived. As I learned later, they woke up very, very early, and had fallen asleep after dancing and then fucking again under the last moonlight. The cosy bags' warmth had seemed so wonderful after their sensuous brush with frostbite that they had really zonked out.

"I dragged at them, worried that Ron's dad would come stumbling out of the camper. I yanked the bags' zippers down, and let the cold air hit them. They were both nude, but they weren't bothered by me being there. Mick looked deeply at Bridget, and she started puckering her lips at him. I saw his tired dick start to sway tentatively back and forth at about quarter-mast. I thought he was going to get a hard-on one more time and take her right in front of me.

"Just then, I heard a yelp from the camper, and turned to see Ron's dad falling on the steps. I ran over to help him, as Bridget and Mick madly tossed on clothes. Ron's dad was swearing a blue streak, and had picked himself up by the time I got there.

"He had figured out what had happened, and even though he didn't see any of the fun, he saw Mick and Bridget coming out of the same tent. I guess the whisker burn on my neck didn't help, and maybe the hickeys on Mick's neck said something to him, too.

"He really laid down the law on us, said that today was going to be it, he was never taking us hunting again. He barely spoke during breakfast.

"Something about ham and eggs in the fog, getting his stomach reset and filled up, and then the sun burning off the clouds, made him feel better.

"And, the BEST part, is that we got our elk that day. Ron just kept grinning and winking at me, I mean he was thinking about our Indian ceremony. We all felt a lot better about it.

"Ron had some kind of yelling match with his dad about it when they got home, but the funny thing is that he must have hinted something about the Indian ceremony to him. The reason I think that is because next elk season, Ron's dad invited the four of us back along with him, AND announced after we were on the way, that he thought he would just go with the flow, and suggested that despite what he had told the other parents, we should sleep together however we wanted to, if that would guarantee we would get an elk. I mean, to a real elk hunter, whatever works best, you go with it.

"Of course, we REALLY knew what to do this time, and every night was more wonderful than the first. On our last night, there was a light snowfall. In the morning, the sun shone on us, reflected back by the tender layer of white powder that covered everything like fairy dust. As we went about getting breakfast ready, we stopped several times to enjoy the view!

"Ron's dad was sleeping in again, maybe for diplomatic reasons. Our wonderful times together ended the way they had begun. Bridget stopped by the fire and set down her empty coffee cup. Then she unzipped her jacket, unbuttoned her flannel shirt, unbuttoned her long johns, and carefully slid them back so that her freckled breasts cantilevered out. She flipped back her red hair and laughed with the sheer joy of the moment. Soon, we all followed her example, and then we were all crying and hugging each other, because it was too perfect and had to end.....

--------------------------------------------

Maria trailed off in her story as she reached a stopping point. She had been so absorbed in it that she had not even noticed that Dean's kisses had trickled down her breasts, and that each of her demanding nipples had received her fair share of kisses and sucking.

Dean's magnificent hard-on kept the condom taut, but he could feel it beginning to slosh with the outpouring of precum. The situation was getting critical. Calmly though, drawing on his depth of experience, Dean drew Maria back into one more trance.

Tenderly, he discussed the elk-hunt story with her. When he counted up to ten, she would relive it as they made love, wiping out any thought of Bernard or Bruno; it would be the most beautiful time in her life now, combining that perfect experience of her younger years with the thrills which he would add now.

"One.... as you awaken, your subconscious will draw on all its wonderful memories....

"Two.... but it looks after you, even when you are thinking of other things... it knows what is important....

"Three... and it is putting away the pictures of Bernard and the thoughts of that Bruno... filing them away in a tiny, dark corner....

"Four.... because you will understand that in your own mind you already have the knowledge of yourself, of your mind and your body...

"Five..." he paced her rising consciousness, "you have the self-knowledge to choose your own man....

"Sex... and to take beautiful pleasure in being with him....."

"Seven... you see a new window opening with a man in it... a man you may want to try.... to broaden your experience...."

"Eight.... you understand that this is just a one-night stand... but you have the power to choose that path when it appeals to you..."

"Nine... you will discover, if you choose to take him, that your pleasure grows as you tell him what appeals to you..."

"Ten.... and you awake rested and full of vigor... ready..."

And Maria snapped to clear-headed consciousness. As Dean had hoped, her decision to take him was formed in an instant. She practically threw her older partner back onto the bed, and they tossed and turned in intimate embraces and tussles. When she climbed aboard him and eagerly bent his penis to meet her onrushing vagina, it hurt a bit, but the sensation was lost in the beautiful trip in his spacesuit into Planet Maria's molten core.

As Dean swam in her waves, he pulled himself up to kiss her, following the trail of triggers which he had set. Swishing them together repeatedly, he built her excitement beyond anything she had ever known. As he had promised in her trance, the magic of the elk hunt came back to her, swirling in her imagination with this master's unimagined touch. Her head spun, she saw again the hunter stars swirling over her, Orion pulled back his bow, further, further, "IT'LL BREAK!!!" she screamed, and the soup of hormones and pheremones bubbled over. Overarching heaven exploded into the blackness with the fireworks of her own mind.

12