At the Summit Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young woman and her older companion did not get much sleep that night in the sleeping car. In the early morning, Dean tipped the car attendant to bring breakfast to them. They ate lustily, and then fucked just as eagerly. That was the word Maria used that morning after the attendant had taken away their dishes. She had taken her robe back off, and stood boldly in front of him, her chin tilted upward, her eyes smoldering, wearing the red hikini panties she had put on this morning for breakfast, her hands in fists on her hips, reveling in the way that the slight thrust of her pelvis made her mons stand out in the clinging cotton -- "Fuck me, Dean... once more, just one more time..."

Dean obliged. It really was fucking, he found himself agreeing. He never liked the word, but it was clear that Maria was using him to get things out of her mind. He didn't mind being used as a sex object, because he could see the future benefits of this time.

Connellsville rushed upon them too soon. Maria's trip from Lemon Grove had, she laughed, gone faster than if she had flown. In fact, she HAD flown, in a way, she murmured to Dean. She assured him that she would call him at the private voice mail number which he gave her.

He took her into a trance for one last time. Yes, Bernard and Bruno were packed tightly into the little box in the corner of her mind, trapped where Dean was sure they would never get out. She was determined to hunt for Ron, see how things were coming with him. She'd heard that he and his wife had broken up.

And, yes, she had access to the Internet. Yes, she would like to visit Dean every now and then on a special webpage.

"You will be fully conscious of what this webpage is about. It takes a password..." and Dean entered the password into her subconscious. "You will find it to be an exciting place, full of things to learn, and people who want to share their knowledge with you. When you feel a little curious, or a little horny, and there is no one handy to share that experience with you, just click on this website." And then it was time to bring her out of the last trance and send her home.

-----------------------------------------

LATER IN 1997

It was morning in Denver. We were back in the Oxford, Sophia and I. After a solid night of sleep, I had been continuing the tale of Dean and his friends and enemies. Room service arrived with a hearty breakfast. Sophia called a halt to the story for a bit, as she returned some business calls and read her e-mail. I went through my notes for a paper that I was writing. Somehow, it all felt very domestic and good as we chatted about different things.

Then, she clicked the last words on her laptop and set it aside, and looked up at me.

"I have a lot of questions," she said by way of re-opening the story. "What's the deal with this website?"

"I'm not clear on that. Dean wouldn't say more about it, so I don't know if it's something like an extension service for the "School for Social Expression" (Sophia stuck out her tongue at me for using its more discreet disguised title). Or maybe his agency runs it for their contacts. It seems to enhance the users' sexual skills, though.

"Speaking of the agency, I know that bureaucracy really gets you down, that it ties up your business activities, but you'll be amused by the next part of this story. Or at least by part of the next part." I shifted into a more comfortable position, and re-tied my robe.

"How is that?" she queried. Sophia did the same, although the decolletage of her attractive nighty remained partially visible. She could not help, I thought, being good-looking, even in a robe.

"After all those adventures," I began, "when Dean got back to Washington, D.C., it was like no one cared. They were all caught up in their own lives or careers. He wanted to tell someone more than what he could put in his report, but everyone was too busy.

"His family wasn't interested either. They were too busy. He felt like he could have walked up to his wife and told her, "honey, I met an old girlfriend on my trip, and then I made love to two beautiful young women." Then she would have said, "that's nice, but why don't you tell me about it after 'E.R.' is done, or maybe on the weekend."

"One person did want to know what had happened on the trip. Unfortunately, that was Rose from Accounting. She was still on the trail of the unauthorized condom purchase. And after we get some work done today, I'll tell you about how that came out.

"Awwww....." Sophia made a sound of disappointment, but I knew that she had crucial work to do today. I had some business calls to make, too, as Sophia was setting up a foundation to finance my return to research into the paranormal. She was having me meet with lawyers, and so forth. The accounting specialist's story would have to wait. My balls rolled eagerly as I thought of continuing the story tonight in bed.

----------------------------------------------------

To be continued...

12