At the Summit Ch. 16

Story Info
Three women reprogram young policeman's instructions.
5.7k words
4.5
12.9k
1
0

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/31/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

by Prof. Richard W.

(formerly of the University of ____________)

Part 16 - "Deborah Commands"

============================

LATER IN 1997, AFTER THE SUMMIT CONFERENCE

"It must have been quite a puzzle from Deborah's viewpoint," I chuckled. It was hard not to smile, even though the situation that my lover had just described was dangerous. Deborah, pistol in hand, could not tell at first if she was witnessing a rape or an orgy. I wanted to ask what happened next, but Sophia said only one word more.

"Yes," Sophia agreed with my statement. And then we drifted off into sweet sleep, my arm gently laid over her breasts.

It was only at breakfast the next morning that I learned what had happened next. Sophia and I were sitting in our robes, lifting the silver-plate covers on the different dishes that room service had delivered. A curling strip of slightly scorched bacon caught her fancy and she laughed as she hoisted it to her lips.

"This is how that officer must have felt by the time that Deborah had her turn with him." And my lover popped the crunchy curl into her mouth. She savored it on her tongue for a moment, bit down and then swallowed. I watched her with ill-disguised lust.

"I asked Deborah about how it looked to her," Sophia continued.

BEFORE THE 1997 SUMMIT

Val hastily pulled her fingers from her vulva and waved frantically at Deborah, trying at the same time not to attract the attention of "Officer Friendly" as she was beginning to think of the young man. As Cheryl was concentrating on keeping him inside and going up the ladder of another orgasm with him, it turned out that there was little danger of him noticing anything else. Deborah edged over to Val.

"what the hell is going on here?" She asked the serious question with a laugh, as she was beginning to comprehend. She lowered the pistol.

"...Ffatsgalf..." Cheryl invoked the command word again, and a look of intense satisfaction crossed her face as the officer's penis hardened inside her vagina. The sensation of feeling him growing stiff again in such an intimate place sent a tremble through her, a tremble of sensuality and newfound power. On his face, a look of despair flashed and then was lost as he felt her muscles gripping his manhood. Cheryl concentrated, and began to sense new abilities developing, being able to control her energy in a way that she had never noticed in her mad flings with Tony. Coaxing, caressing, they overpowered his flagging libido, and drew him into a mad frenzy, as he realized somewhere in his befogged mind that the only way out of this "slut" was to give her a deep orgasm that would absolutely satisfy her.

Deborah looked on in amazement as young muscles, no doubt already sore, flexed again and again. Val whispered the story of the stud's arrival and filled Deborah in on what she and Cheryl had learned about him.

"Deb, he's going to wave a discount coupon at you, whenever Cheryl lets him loose, and he's going to think that it's a School for Sexual Expression logo-- you know, the hypnotic one. He's supposed to put us all into trances that will let him control us for that French rogue agent, Bernard." She paused and grinned at Deborah.

"Here's the deal. We've both convinced him that we're his sex slaves and now it's your turn." She chuckled quietly. "For your country, Deb, for your country."

Deborah blinked, grinned and ducked out of the room to stow away her pistol. In a moment she returned. Val looked at her friend with new eyes. The babydoll top was open, framing Deborah's attractive pink breasts. She had added her favorite lilac colored costume jewelry necklace, which sparkled in the low light. She still had on the panties, but she paused and looked over the scene with a commanding body language that pushed her Mount of Venus forward, stretching the material and leaving no doubt that she would be up to the task awaiting her.

She had returned in the nick of time. The nearly exhausted young couple was finished for the moment, and the officer struggled to his feet, his sagging penis dragging its loosened condom. Cheryl, whose brown body glowed with the rose hue of satiation, stretched out with a catlike smile on her perspiring face as she turned to Val to wink. Then she noticed Deborah for a second wink.

"Officer Friendly" fumbled around for the "hypnotic" talisman when he saw Deborah approaching. She was a bit apprehensive that he not panic while searching for it, so she moved slowly. That only made her approach more sensual.

The policeman waved his discount coupon-talisman at Deborah and she stopped her approach, staring intently at it. As she did so, trying to imitate something like a subject in a stage trance, she swayed slightly. The necklace resting between her breasts danced in the light, catching his attention. Tired and weakened by his adventures with Val and Cheryl, he began to focus on the necklace.

He was trying to ask hypnotic screening questions, Val realized, but as Deborah answered them, she did so in a soothing voice. And then, she suggested, as she had answered his questions (which she had not really answered), he should answer hers. It was only fair, she suggested.

Calmly, she led him into a deep trance. Val and Cheryl watched with interest as his chin slumped forward and his body slumped back onto the couch. A little time passed as she worked with him, firming up the new belief in his mind that he could best achieve his goals programmed by Bernard by obeying Deborah's and the other women's instructions. Finally, she gave him his last trance command:

"When you awaken, you will feel your penis growing very firm. It will hurt, but it will be a good hurt feeling, yes?"

"Yes."

"And you will remember that good feeling and you will experience it when you answer my questions honestly."

And with that, she snapped her fingers and brought him out of the trance.

Deborah continued to stand in front of him, as he sat on the edge of the couch. Blearily, he looked at her, then down at his wearily climbing organ. He began to try standing up.

"Just stay there for now," she commanded. The young man slumped back, a perturbed look on his face.

"That erection looks uncomfortable. Is it uncomfortable?"

He shook his head "no," macho influences still at work. As he did, his penis stopped its climb and fell flaccid on his balls.

"Did you enjoy fucking Val?"

"Yes." His erection returned.

"Did you come here because Bernard sent you to enslave us?"

"Er.... uh, no." His penis dropped again.

"Did you enjoy fucking Cheryl?"

"Yes." His erection returned. Cheryl suppressed a giggle.

Step by step, Deborah patiently taught him that the only way to have an erection was to be perfectly honest with her. She led him to reveal more of his instructions from Bernard. Most interesting, he confided that Bernard had trained him to suggest lesbian approaches as a way to keep them busy when he had lost interest in more sex with them. Anything to tie up their time and make them forget about dealing with the conspiracy unfolding in Denver around the Summit Conference.

"When you saw me," Deborah asked, "did you think of fucking me?"

"Yes." His erection came back more full than ever.

"But did you feel the energy to be able to do that?"

"No."

"Have you ever fucked three women in one night?"

"No."

"Have you ever fucked two women in one night?"

"Once before."

"But Bernard told you to have sex with us?"

"Yes."

"You want to please Bernard?"

"Yes...." His voice sounded tired. Deborah smiled and ran her hands over her thighs now as she spoke. Val caught her licking her lips, and then Deborah moved forward with that certainty that Val knew was that of a woman who has decided it is time to take her man.

"...Ffatsgalf..." Deborah intoned the trance word that commanded "Officer Friendly" to stand at full attention yet once more.

A pained look crossed his face, but his subconscious dreamed up enough energy so that his worn penis rose again, albeit not without a struggle.

"Bring that heavy wooden chair over here for me." He complied, lifting it with a tired sigh and placing it where Deborah directed him to.

Deborah seated herself in the chair, leaning back snugly against its cushion. Officer Friendly stood at attention in front of her.

"Do you like to eat pussy?" Deborah inquired.

"Yes." His penis began to drop.

"You know what happens when you lie to me?" He nodded and his penis began its ascent again.

"Grab that pillow, and kneel in front of me." Val and Cheryl watched intently. Val had never watched Deborah at work, had just known about some of the results back when they worked with Dean at the agency. Cheryl, only learning the first things about sexual power, had never dreamed that such scenes might be played out in real life.

"Gently... gently... remove my panties," Deborah directed. Officer Friendly did so. Cheryl was surprised at how tenderly he did that. This man, she thought, was capable of some nice moments. Val enjoyed seeing the way his hands caressed Deborah's ass as he stretched them over her and off. He began to set them aside.

"Now, before you fold those neatly and put them on the sidetable, would you like to enjoy the aroma on them?" Again, his penis dropped.

"Hmmmm... does it feel good when you say 'yes'?" His penis rose.

"And do you know where you would find more of that scent?"

"Yes." His penis stiffened back to a young man's curve.

"Have you ever eaten... pussy?" Deborah intentionally chose her words for the officer.

"No." She glanced down and saw that his penis agreed.

"Do you think that is manly?"

"Yes." His staff drooped.

A smile crossed Deborah's lips.

"Would you like to change your mind?"

"No." His penis stiffened.

Gradually, Deborah changed the subject for a moment, leaving Cheryl wondering why she seemed to have dropped what seemed like such a good idea. Val, on the other hand, understood that Deborah was working around the topic, building up to compelling reasons for Officer Friendly to kneel and kiss.

And that is just what he did. With deliberate steps, she taught him a hand sign that would, as a post-hypnotic suggestion, remind him of his desire to bury his face in the clit of the woman signaling him. Deborah leaned back in the chair, her legs spread, motioned him with the sign, and the young stud tenderly kissed her clit into flaming excitement. When he got too rough, she gently advised him to slow down. His idle penis drooped a bit as he concentrated on her sex, and a silver string of man-honey stretched from it.

The two women watching were more excited than ever as they saw him tamed for this situation, but Cheryl was also curious.

"Why did she phrase it that way?" she inquired in a whisper. "Why 'the clit of a woman' instead of just her?"

"She's getting him ready to respond to any woman who has taken the course at the School for Sexual Expression," Val responded, smiling at the thought of this hunk being ready to drop everything when given that little reminder.

"It's a handy thing to learn," she continued. "The little hand signals don't look like anything in particular to most people, but if a man... or a woman... has accepted the post-hypnotic suggestions for certain commands, they'll respond when they see the signal." Cheryl found herself breathing heavily and felt the renewed heat in her vagina spread through her body as she thought about being able to do that. Almost as if in a trance herself, she rose to better watch Deborah's commanding sexuality. Without even realizing it, she stood hands on hips, her vulva thrust out and her breasts still tingling, full of the handsome stud's energy now made her own.

The young officer's enthusiastic lips and tongue, guided by Deborah's increasingly excited instructions, soon brought her to a shuddering orgasm. For a minute or two, she lay back in the chair, breathing heavily, letting the glow touch every space in her body.

He remained kneeling between her thighs, half in a hypnotic state, half just plain tired. Deborah looked down with a benign smile that gradually turned into a look of lust, and flashed the tiny hand signal. The officer's head disappeared between her legs, and Deborah's sighs marked his progress. She leaned back, tossing her head with pleasure, as he topped her previous orgasm with yet another.

"Do you think there are more men out there who've been trained like this?" Wide-eyed, Cheryl whispered to Val.

"Honey, trust me, there are plenty of studs out there who don't realize that they were not getting lucky, they were performing like a trained seal." Val grinned. "I should know. When we get past this Summit Conference trouble, we'll see about getting you into the program-- that is if you want to go through the training."

Cheryl nodded silently, asking herself deep questions, but not wanting to spoil the moment.

Deborah was letting her spinning brain rest for a moment, and to Cheryl's intense interest, the police officer rose and stood, relaxed, in front of his blonde temptress/mistress. His penis eased downward, drooped and then drew in, but he said nothing. Deborah looked the now passive young man up and down, studying his chiseled muscles. Then she made the tiniest signal with her fingers.

He stood frozen to the spot, but his penis struggled toward an erection once again. A desperate look crossed his face, but it had taken on what seemed to be a life of its own. His temptress smiled and motioned for him to kneel, but this time it was not his face that burrowed into her curls.

Val had been digging in a sidetable drawer, and now she tossed what she was afraid might be the last unused condom in the place to Deborah. Silently, his blonde seductress unrolled it over the officer's hard staff, caressing as she did, enjoying what he was about to present to her.

Absolutely in command of the situation, she leaned back and savored the feel as he penetrated her right there on the big old chair. His legs did the work, powering him up into her wet heat. She whispered coaching words to him and his thrusting movements grew stronger. Cheryl realized that she was wet again -- a thought flashed through her tired brain, that this scene was something she could never have imagined a few weeks ago. Graduating from high school had been one thing, but now she was graduating into something she could barely have imagined then.

As Deborah began to sigh with the waves of pleasure flooding her imaginative mind, Val leaned over to Cheryl. In a sisterly tone, she shared a thought that Cheryl had already begun to consider.

"Do you remember what it was like with your young man?" Cheryl nodded her head, suddenly recalling her true love, now dead at the hands of the men who had sent this stud to enslave them. She remembered how shy they both had been as they first made love.

"When you take the training, you'll learn how to get back in that frame of mind when you meet a guy who you want for good," Val whispered. "You won't be a virgin again, but you'll learn how to start over, so he thinks that he's teaching you about sex." They shared a giggle, interrupted by Deborah's orgasmic cry. Val counted the inventory to herself and then realized this was the end. Deborah arched her back in the chair as the young policeman filled their last condom.

============================

LATER IN 1997, AFTER THE SUMMIT CONFERENCE

"I should stop right now, so that we can have room service clear away the debris," Sophia offered, interrupting her own story.

"That must have been his last semen, too, I would think." Sophia giggled at my comment, leaning forward as she did in a way that let one well-rounded breast slip from her robe. I wanted the story to continue, but you can imagine how horny I had become while listening to her tale. I leaned forward, and before she could evade my reach, I tugged the belt loose on her robe.

We chased each other to the bed, our robes flapping open. Sophia lay stretched out for a moment on top of her robe, her dark pubic hair contrasting with the white cotton. I sensed her heat as I brought the tip of my penis down to offer her clit a caress without entering her. Back and forth I moved, coating her with the silver syrup of my excitement, rewarding her story-telling with little orgasms that gradually overlapped, taking her higher and higher.

We paused in our play and a puzzled look escaped across her face.

"Do you think that he really was hypnotized? Perhaps Deborah and the others were making this story up, or stretching the truth? Could he have really kept getting back up that way?" She paused and looked at me intently. "You know a lot about it, from studying some of those ESP and "alien" cases. And wasn't that sort of how you had those students of yours at the University of ______________ coming in your office?" She chuckled when she realized her unintentional pun. "So, could you do something like that?"

"I did something related to it. Never got a guy back up, though..." It was my turn to chuckle at her reaction.

"And what was it? C'mon, now..." Sophia started tickling me.

"I haven't been keeping it from you, you just never asked," I asserted. "I never used hypnotism to get the co-eds interested in having sex with me; that would have been unethical."

"Sure!"

"Really. What I used it for was to help them enjoy, and it helped them want to keep coming back. You remember that I said that some of them just came to see me out of curiosity. They thought they'd have a little fling and go on their way. Instead, if they interested me, they discovered that they were dreaming about having me. And, they were amazed that they found themselves coming back -- and not only that, but that they felt so hot, so wet when they walked in." I did not mention it to Sophia then, but my hypnotic guidance for them was also useful when they wanted to have unprotected sex. Not only did that avoid some health issues, but I had already learned in college that my man-honey seemed to be particularly powerful in establishing a bond with my lover, and it made things difficult when she would start to talk about babies.

"So, would you hypnotize me? I still don't think that it really works that well for sex." Sophia looked at me with skepticism.

"You mean that you would want me to give you super-powers like that cop?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Are you stalling? C'mon, the more I think about it, the more I'm questioning it."

"I might not even be able to hypnotize you, if you feel so feisty right now." She laughed, and I let my hand glide over her belly to enjoy the feel. Her body responded to my touch with readiness.

I continued down over her mount, and in a moment she set aside her thoughts and focused on the feeling as I caressed her clit and then slid two fingers inside to explore several eager possibilities. With our knowledge of each other, Sophia came quickly and repeatedly in my arms, finally leaning her head back to let the room slow down its spinning.

Gentle strokes along her arms relaxed her, and I whispered to her the suggestion that she feel how her body was relaxing... her toes... ankles... calves... and on up to the top of her scalp.

"You're... hypnotizing... me... aren't you?" she whispered dreamily.

"Only if you feel more and more comfortable with me..." I replied in the steady voice, the calm, commanding voice that a couple of dozen women of the University of ______________ had felt completely open to in similar circumstances. This, I reflected as I paused to watch Sophia's breathing drop into a steady pattern, was the ideal moment - as with my long-ago co-eds, her subconscious completely trusting the man who had given her such intense pleasure and had proved that he was trustworthy. (I gradually learned that in most cases, their boyfriends had fumbled around at that age and really just pleasured themselves.)

12