At the Tennis Club

Story Info
He and his wife encounter strange men.
1.6k words
3.96
151.4k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mark919
mark919
357 Followers

Diana and I had finished an early morning game of tennis and were standing by the locker-rooms at the tennis club. Just as we were about to go in and get changed, the four men who had being playing on the court next to us came into the locker-room area.

They started to talk to us, exchanging pleasantries while looking at my wife. The four of them were slightly older than Diana and myself but were all in very good shape. One of them offered Diana bottle of cold water. As she took a sip, it spilt over her face and short tennis dress. One of the men grabbed a towel and began to dry Diana. I watched as he rubbed her face gently and then the front of her dress, brushing her nipples with his hands. The other three men were also watching intently and for a moment, no one said a word. Diana laughed nervously and said that she better go into the women's locker-room and take a shower. The man who had been touching her then said, in a bit of a joking manner,

"Well. Why don't you come in here and take a shower with us?"

I was tongue-tied -- feeling so excited and also frightened at the same time. Diana looked at me as she tried to wriggle past the two men who were now standing on either side of her. One of the men lifted her short tennis dress, exposing her little white lace panties. Up close, it was possible to see the outline of her pussy through the sheer material.

Diana quickly said, "Stop that! Rob, don't let him do that!"

The four men laughed at one of them mimicked her voice..."stop that....oooh...stop that..." I started to say, "OK Guys -- enough! Just let Diana go and have her shower."

But one of them said, " Hey buddy, we are just having a little fun...and your cute little wife is very very sexy, aren't you sweetie?"

Diana tried to back away, but two of the men grabbed her arms and held them. " Come on Honey," one of them said, " Don't be like that. We just want to take a look at you. You look so hot in that little tennis dress of yours. Was it your idea to wear it today..or was it your husband's? Did he want you to show-off?" The men glanced at me. I was nervously fidgeting with my hands and I know that my face was reddening with embarrassment. I suddenly felt very helpless, as if events were about to tumble out of control.

Diana looked anxiously at me, her eyes signalling her fear....

"Come on, "said the first man, "Let's get inside here before it gets too busy." And with that, the two men pulled my wife into the mens' locker-room, followed by the other two and myself. They let go of Diana and she stood there, her feet a little apart, staring at the men and looking at me.

"OK," she said, " So this is the mens' locker-room. Now that I have seen it and you have had a good look at me, it's time we stopped playing games. Just let me go and shower." The men said nothing at first. They looked at Diana, while glancing at me.

"Well," said one of the men," Of course you can shower, but we'd love it if you showered here."

"Yeah," grunted the other men, "Come on Honey, let's get that little dress off you..it's soaking wet now...and get you into a nice warm shower."

One of the men turned to me and said," Hey....you wanted to show her off this morning......come on, talk to your wife and tell her what you want to see.....tell her what you are thinking, buddy......are you horny because four guys want to see your wife naked?"

I murmured a half-stifled "yes" and stood there as the men approached Diana. She looked at me as the men began to fondle her, rubbing their hands up and down her body, caressing her face, her hair, her neck, her back, her legs. Two of them lifted her dress up and slowly pulled it over her head. My wife stood there, clad only in her tiny little white lace panties and her tennis shoes and white cotton socks. Diana closed her eyes and put her hands on her breasts. I could see that she was gently rubbing her hardening nipples.

The men were breathing more heavily now and continued to touch and fondle my wife. One of them pressed up hard against her back, his obvious erection pushing through his shorts and into Diana's thin panties. Two men pulled Diana's hands behind her and her breasts thrust forward, her hard nipples so prominent. I just stood there -- helpless -- my hand on my tennis shorts, rubbing myself and looking on as the four men played with my wife's body.

One man bent down, untied Diana's shoes and took them off. He gazed at her pussy and began to lick and tongue her, through her panties. At the same time, another one of them bent down behind Diana and began to fondle her ass-cheeks, parting her panties and letting his fingers trace up and down her ass-crack.

"Come on," urged one of the other men," Get her fuckin' little panties off and let's get this bitch in the shower."

I watched as the two men ripped Diana's panties off, almost tearing them. One of them threw them to me and I put them to my face, breathing-in the aroma of my wife's juices that had permeated the lace. My wife stood there naked, surrounded by four men. One of them turned the shower on and then they all quickly stripped out of their tennis gear. All four men were erect or semi-erect and all were bigger than me. Two of them took Diana's hands and put them on their cocks. They moved her into the shower and let the water cascade over their bodies. I had slipped my own shorts and tee-shirt off and stood by the shower, gently masturbating my cock as I intently looked on at the sight of my naked wife with these four men.

I heard Diana give a little gasp as one of the men inserted a finger into her pussy. She began to moan as the other men caressed her body, their hands roaming up and down. She took each man's cock and stroked it and then, glancing over at me, knelt down on the floor of the shower and began to lick and suck all four cocks that were pressed up against her face. She greedily sucked each cock while caressing the men. I was close to cumming and desperately wanted join in. I moved closer to the shower and one of the men said, "Hey, it's the slut's husband; get in here and get down on your knees next to your wife."

I did as I was told and joined Diana on my knees. She looked at me, her mouth full of cock, as if to say...."Is this what you wanted?"

Diana and I took it turns to suck the four large, hard cocks, as we fondled and touched the men's balls and asses. They held our heads and pushed us onto their cocks, so we were forced to take almost the full length of their cocks down our throats. I could sense that two or three of the men were close to cumming. Suddenly, one of them groaned and came violently, all over Diana's face, with some of it spilling onto mine. I could see cum on my wife's lips and cheeks, even as the shower washed down on us.

The men roughly grabbed Diana, pulled her to her feet, and dragged her out of the shower and onto a bench in the locker-room. Their bodies were dripping wet, their cocks so big and erect. I stepped out of the shower and one of the men told me to come over to the bench where Diana lay sprawled on her back, her legs wide open, splayed on either side of the bench.

"Jesus," said one of the men, " Look at that fucking bitch. I am going to fuck her so hard..." and he plunged his large cock into my wife's open, wet pussy.

"Oooh!" screamed Diana, as the man began to fuck her. I could hear his balls slapping up against Diana's pussy as his cock rocked in and out of her. One of the men pushed me to my knees right next to Diana's face. I started to kiss my wife as she continued to be fucked but, suddenly, a cock was thrust into my mouth while a third man forced his cock into Diana's mouth. I eagerly sucked the thick, rock-hard cock , watching as the man fucking my wife suddenly came forcefully inside my wife. He pulled out his cock and told me to lick it. I could taste his salty cum as well as Diana's sweet pussy juices on his cock. Another of the men had taken his place and was now fucking Diana.

The men continued to fuck my wife for a while, until they were completely satisfied. I, of course, was made to lick and clean each of their cocks and, at the end, was told to lick pout my wife's cum-filled pussy as well as her cum-splattered body. Diana lay there, exhausted, as the men quickly showered and dressed. They helped her get up and one of them told us that they would be 'phoning us later in the day....they had some ideas about how we could all spend the rest of the weekend and they wanted to invite a few other men to join us.

mark919
mark919
357 Followers