At the Villa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hardon was pulsating too, inside her vagina. I could feel her heart pounding as the flow of energy was rushing throughout our bodies. I let her relax. I just controlled myself and remained static. I tried to hold on as long as possible. I was not yet in the mood to fill her vagina with a load of fresh sperm at least not as yet. I wanted to test her ability how long she can last enjoying one climax after another.

I pushed her body slowly rolling it off my body until she was on her back. She looked like an angel. Her beautiful face was full of smiles which made me wonder what beautiful dreams were flowing through her new found world. Her body was still trembling, her eyes still closed.

I gave Diane a little kiss, and then I moved away and opened her legs as wide as I could. I took a good look between them, enjoying the pleasures of looking at her most intimate part of her body, her vagina which had been penetrated for the first time. The love juice was still flowing mixed with a little red colour.

I tried to push a cushion under her ass. I scanned her body again as I further opened my legs a little wider as I sat on a cushion between her wide open legs. With my feet jammed against mattress I pushed my legs against hers to stop them from closing. I leaned down and kissed her clitty, then, I sucked it for a few moments until I got the first feedback, a sweet moan. She was still enjoying her dreams when I sat back on the cushion and looked at her beautiful freshly shaved swollen lips. They were covered in her love juice, which was still flowing abundantly.

I watched this beauty with fascination as she laid there on the bed. The view was incredible. Diane looked magnificent, like a baby lost in her dreams. I, on the other hand was preparing my next move. I was not yet ready with her. I wanted to make those special moments, memorable; something which she should remember for the rest of her life. The moment Diane decided to give herself to me, to let me be the first I wanted to be sure that she would enjoy the best. She entrusted me with her virgin body to be loved and pleasured. I felt honoured.

My hands were already waiting to take over where my raging hard dick had left off. The pointing finger of my left hand was just lightly rubbing her rosebud and the pointing finger of my right was lubricating itself with the flowing natural lubricants flowing out of her pussy. I slowly pushed it all the way inside her vagina, turned it around, massaging the interior and then backwards and forwards, and in and out, massaging all the time the inner walls, slowly searching for her G-spot.

My other hand's finger pushed against her anal sphincter and as the first of the new sexual forces shook her body, it just crossed the line into her anal tube. The more she cried and shouted the more her vaginal muscles pulsated and with every contraction my finger was sucked further into the depths of her tube.

My other finger found her G-spot, my thumb found her clitty which with the same fingers, one on the inside and one on the outside started massaging the clitoral-G-spot muscle. The double finger massage quickly sent her body into another eruption, which was much stronger. Her cries of stop, her hands pushing against mine and her body lifting above the bed were incredible. Diane's legs started to close while mine pushed them backwards. I wanted to hold her legs as wide apart from each other as possible. I wanted no interference in the way. I wanted to keep massaging her vaginal area as much as I good as I could do it. I wanted also to enjoy not only the view of her wide open legs but the way I was massaging both her vagina and her ass hole. The pressure Diane was employing was evidence enough of the intensity of the mind blowing climaxes she was experiencing.

My feet stopped Diane from closing her legs on different occasions, while my fingers worked on her clitoral/ vaginal massage. My feet were securely anchored, pressed against the mattress, held Diane's legs from closing them. My other finger was more than secured as it had been milked in slowly by her anal muscles, closing and opening with the too frequent contractions. I stayed in place, playing and continuing to massage her vaginal area while her body shook and the cries of "stop and cumming" were to no avail. I kept my position until I knew she was too close, to close to reach 'nirvana'.

It did not take long before I was illuminated that she was reaching the highest level of sexual pleasures. I just got on my knees, pulled my fingers away from the holes they were occupying and in no time filled Diane's vagina with my raging hardon. I pushed it all the way in with a maximum one hard thrust. I then fucked her deep with short thrusts sending her further into the heavens. I slowly pulled it out until the head was half way through her vaginal door. I looked down between our bodies, at the bulbous purple head. It looked incredibly fantastic. I held back. I was not yet ready to give my dynamic energy flowing through my body. Then slowly I started moving just the head in and out, fucking her with short trusts at the entrance. Her body was gyrating, her cries increased. I just didn't stop. Then a huge thrust, all the way into the depths of her burning crater and with a loud cry of satisfied pleasure, I sent the first salvo of jism into the depths of her steaming vagina, straight against the walls of her womb. I cried another cry as the second shot came out of my little oval hole at the end of my wand of light, illuminated her temple of love with more friction as her body continued to enjoy the everlasting release of further carnal satisfactions.

It took me sometime before my dick started to wilt. Diane's body started to relax although she was still shaking. I stayed on top of her body, my dick still deep inside her vagina. I looked into her eyes as they slightly opened. They were beautiful, wet with happy tears. Our bodied were still connected through our sexual organs. The energy was still flowing, but lightly. She was panting, her hearth still beating wildly. I lowered my lips and kissed her lightly on hers.

'Thanks Sam... but I'm exhausted; you know what it means exhausted; exhausted!!!' Diane cried.

'Are you happy; satisfied?' I asked.

'I think more than satisfied, Sam. Now I know what it feels like being two bodies in one body. The pleasures were so intense I thought I was already in heaven. Do you like to do it again Sam?' Diane asked with a very sexy smile.

'Not so soon sweetie; how about tonight before we sleep? Now I'm tired and drained.' I answered.

She wasn't happy with that answer. 'Did you come inside me?' She asked.

'I'm sure you felt it happening. I think your vagina is flooded.' I assured her.

'I think when I was too lost in the wonderlands, I may have noticed something. I noticed at one instance; you slammed it deep inside me, but otherwise I remember nothing except that I was in the heavens.' Diane answered.

'Then sure you were really enjoying yourself.' I said.

'I think I was enjoying the wonder of wonders when it happened, Sam. But thanks; now I'm realizing I'm too wet down there between my legs.' She was looking at me, her eyes focused on my eyes as she tightened her vaginal muscles gripping my still wilted dick. 'Are you still inside me Sam?' Diane asked.

'Yes it is still in there, but tired and wilted.' I answered.

'Turn on your back?' Diane asked.

'What do you mean?' I asked back.

'You heard me, on your back?' I lifted my self and turned on my back. She just jumped, turned around and pressed her drenched swollen lips against my mouth and most of the mixture of love juice, seamen and virgin blood started flowing into my mouth. She grabbed my wilted dick with her hand, pulled the foreskin back and started to suck. It took her sometime before she managed to get some life in it. Her mouth moved up and down along its tired slimy glands, tightening her lips around it, causing pressure on the glands. She worked hard trying to rejuvenate it back to its glory. By the time Diane got it hard enough she nearly cum again, consequence of our combined ministrations. Her pussy was gyrating against my mouth and my lips suckling around her vaginal area from her clitty down to the entrance of her ass hole. As I felt my dick hardening again, I pushed a finger into her ass hole; her body jumped.

'Not in there, Sam. It feels already sore.' Diane shouted.

'Why not?' I asked.

'Because...?' Diane turned around my finger dropped out of her ass as her pussy was not any more over my mouth but ready to be filled again. She lowered her pussy slowly on my hard dick and let it drop as it started to fill with my truncheon. She filled herself to capacity and tightened her vaginal muscles around it like a vice, scarred that it would melt again. She was insatiable. The pleasures of lust, her desires for more, the hunger and the longing were too great to put them behind her. It looked like its' now or never.

She didn't move. She stayed there connected to my body in the most natural way, her muscles still tight around my ranging hardon. The more she tightened her muscles the harder it became.

'It's now or never!' I exclaimed.

'What do you mean?' Diane asked.

'When you're ready I want to fuck you from behind on all fours?' I said.

She kept tightening her vaginal muscles, holding my cock imprisoned within the walls of her temple of love, her eyes wide open watching me; then she jammed her lips against mine and started kissing me like crazy, like an animal in real heat waiting to be impregnated. She was so hot, so hot again, that I felt her sexual desires again erupting within her own body. Her vaginal muscles now started to pulsate, as her tongue was snaking inside my mouth. She started to fuck herself on my hard truncheon as her ass started to move up and down.

'Oooohh Sammmm; this is so good... so good being in control. Yes Sam... let me fuck you. Aaaahhh... oooohh Sam... Samm I'm cumming again... again.' She cried.

She just jammed her pelvis down against mine, pressed her vaginal muscles and relaxed as she enjoyed a huge mind blowing orgasm. When she relaxed she just moved away from me, got on all fours and once again I took the cue. I stood up, helped to arrange a good relaxed position with her knees at the end of the mattress while I got behind her, took my hard cock in my hand and guided it straight into her drenched vagina. I started to thrust in and out of her pussy, soon sending her onto another mind blowing orgasm. She was crying and shouting while I continued using different type of thrusts, long, short, deep or shallow. The more I shoved in and out of her drenched volcano the more she cried and moaned.

I then pulled out of her temple of love and moved up and down the folds of her valley of love. I collected as much liquid as possible while her body was still under the spell of the sexual energy which overtook her. I moved my now more than steal hard cock, put it against her rosebud, and while holding her from her hips I gave a little push, sending the head through her tight sphincter.

'Aaauuch... you bastard. I thought that's what you were about to do... you bastard.' She shouted as she felt my little monster intruding where she was the least expecting it.

'It's a fine tight ass hole... my little baby in wonderland. Just enjoy... still hurts?' I cheekily asked.

'Yes it still hurt, the pain is awful... aauuch... aaaaahhh. Please take it out and do it again.

'Even if it hurt so much, you still wanted back?' I asked

'Yes just give me some relief Sam... aaaahhh aaaauch it hurts so much Sam...' Diane cried as she started to pull her body away from mine.

I just pushed a little bit in and then pulled it, totally out. I let it hanging there between our bodies still in its total glory.

'Thanks Sam. It is a little relief although the pain is still there.' Diane politely said.

'Do you want it, back in?' I asked.

'Sure, I promised; but let me just relax it a little bit. I will tell you when I'm ready.' Diane answered.

I just waited, my raging hardon seemed without patience as at times it hardened and straitened as I watched her relaxing. She looked radiant, her smooth skin enveloping her beautiful orbs; the crack between them, her rosebud glistening with some of her natural lubricants, still stuck to her light brown corona.

'Sam, can you lubricate me while stretching me a bit with your finger before you use that monster of yours again,?' Diane very, very politely asked.

'Sure I can, my dear.' I thought. I did not verbally answer, but I just pushed my finger into her empty vagina and collected as much love juice as I could. Slowly I inserted the wet finger into her anal tube. It went in nicely, sliding in all the way without any problems and so I started turning it clockwise and anticlockwise and shoving it in and out until I felt her really relaxed. Then I put a second finger, two fingers together to try and stretch her anal tube a little bit more as I lowered her tension.

I gave her a few more thrusts then Diane asked; 'Sam... please...I think I'm ready.'

I took my steel hard dick in my hand and pointed it towards her rosebud. I was sure that now seemed rather a little more open and sure Diane was prepared. The exposed head touched the corona and Diane started to push back slowly against it. Diane, sure, she wanted my little monster in her ass, but also liked to be in control, so I gave her a free hand. She slowly pushed as the head started to disappear inside her anal tube, rather slowly but with conviction all the way until her beautiful round orbs were moving close to press against my pelvis.

'It still hurts Sam, but with a difference. Just let me control it.' Diane stated.

I just steadied myself as she continued pushing those fantastic orbs backwards; as more of my raging dick continued to disappear inside her body. Soon the total length disappeared. Her perfect bums pressed against my hot burning red chakra.

'How does it feel, does it still hurts?' I asked.

'Yes, but not as much. Well... I'm feeling quite comfortable. Just let me handle this, please Sam... I wanted it in my ass as much as you want to fuck me there; soon we'll be fucking like crazy again.' Diane answered.

'I knew you're great, Diane... I hope you enjoy this as much as you had enjoyed the previous encounters.' I said.

'I sure will Sam, maybe even more.' She replied.

Immediately Diane pulled her body away from mine as my dick came back out just enough not to drop, then pushed slowly back in. She continued moving backwards and forwards while increasing the speed until she was comfortable enough to start really shoving my dick in and out of her ass, fucking herself really good until her body exploded in another of her mind blowing orgasms. She cried and moaned as she was still fucking herself, until I pulled away from her. My raging hardon popped out with a load noise as she just fell frozen on her stomach across the bed.

I let her relax. When she turned on her back, she opened her eyes and she gave me that big smile of relief. Then I thought she was fully satisfied. I invited her to join me in the shower where we massaged each other's bodies with liquid soap.

END

12