At the Villa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers

She never answered my questions. She was still gazing at me. My Wand of Light was there inside her yoni breaking the symbol of her virginity, soon shattering it for ever. There was a sweet smile flowing out of her tears covered eyes. They were tears of happiness, not of desolation. At last she opened her mouth, uttering one word at a time. 'Thanks Sam. The moment of waiving away my hymen... was right... and the guest conducted himself perfectly. Please Sam ... continue.' She was still hugging me and crying with pleasure. I only had about one third of my raging dick inside her. I pushed again slowly, very slowly.

'Oooohhhhh Saaammm. Aaauuuch... Aaauuuch... Aaauuuch... aaaahhh. It's still breaking Sam... it's going in now... I feel it stretching my vagina... feels so big Sam, so big. Yesss... send it in; all the way in... but very slowly. I want to feel it stretching my vagina Saamm . Yessss. Wooww Aaauuuch.' She continued crying and moaning.

'Does it still hurt?' I asked.

'No Sam... it's the pleasure, it's sensational, Sam, so exciting ; oooohhhh Sammm.. it's out of this world. I feel it... still moving inside me. How much more? Don't answer Sam. Don't distract me. Yesss it feels great. .. fantastic... so exciting...' a sigh of relief came out of Victoria's mouth. 'aaaaaahhhh... Thanks ... thanks. I feeeeel iitt... it's all inside me now. Feels totally full... All of it. I feel you pressing your pelvis against mine... mine. Just don't move Sam, just hold it there; jam it inside me. Let me enjoy it; devour it. I want to remember these great moments and I hope will never forget them.' She cried as she closed her eyes with a big smile of satisfaction flourishing over her sweet face.

Victoria kissed me and hugged me, very slowly at first. Her small hands moving along my back, her lips were pressed against mine, our tongues were searching in each other's mouths as we were connected from two ends. The sexual energy was flowing through our bodies, emerging from our chakras, flowing from one chakra to another as it was consuming our bodies. Her vaginal muscles tightened around my hard dick as her first orgasm was munching through her body. Her legs lifted and wrapped around my lower back pressing me further inside her. She also tried to push upwards from underneath to totally intensify that special bond between our single body.

Her body shook, her lips kept pressing against mine, her hands locked around my neck as our bodies exploded into a huge simultaneous orgasm. We were both shaking, shaking so much that I even lost my control and in no time I was filling her womb with one explosion of seamen after another. It was an incredible moment in my life, making love to this small cute little lady. It was fantastic, incredibly satisfying especially after I smashed her most cherished treasure. It was followed by a huge earthquake which sent her into the heavens. The pleasures which we both enjoyed were the fruit of the perfect bond with which our bodies were secured. The mind blowing orgasms were so strong that it took us some time before flew back into reality.

Victoria was wild and hot. Our dual sexual orgasms happened at the same time. Our bodies exploded into incredible pleasures. We were still shacking as her vaginal muscles were automatically contracting, many times tightening against my exceptionally hard cock which was embedded deep inside her body. We held to each other, while our mind blowing orgasms never seemed to diminish. It was still hard if not harder as her vaginal contractions did not weaken as they were acting in synchronization with her strong heart beats.

We were still locked together from both ends, enjoying the incredible aftermath of those precious moments as her vaginal walls were now sweetly cuddling my dick which had not lost its' natural rigidity. I held her tight and kissed her and licked her face, her eyes and played with her earlobes. She was moaning as we were both under the orgasmic influences. I was waiting for her to come back and maybe tell me something of that astonishing experience we had enjoyed together. We may also treasure its memoirs for years to come. I just waited. That smile on her face never faded; it was still there. I could only feel her heart slowing down, very slowly.

Her grip on my still raging dick was still there. She could be thinking she was going to loose it forever, but then, a big great kiss, arrived. It was a kiss of thanks. It lasted. It was a kiss which had sent shivers of pleasure through my body and returned back through to her as our bodies were still coupled together into one, inseparable. I slowly pulled my magic wand a few centimetres, maybe a couple of centimetres and pushed it back again. Instantaneously she grabbed it again with her muscles and cuddled it, made love to it in her own innocent way.

We did not break the connection from either end. We were both becoming wilder. Our connected bodies... bonded further, became stronger as I started moving my lingam into her yoni, in and out, only short thrusts, deep and deeper into her furnace of love. We were both burning; yes the fire of love was on. Again the sexual energy was raging as our bodies went into another mind blowing orgasm. We became so entwined together that we could not even breathe. We made love for I don't know how long, it never seemed to end. The chemistry was more than compatible.

At last we disengaged. We ended on our backs, eyes closed trying to relax and bring back some energy, while enjoying the aftermath. It was phenomenal. At last I managed to get on all fours and moved slowly. I looked at her eyes. They were closed tight. Her lips closed with a very innocent smile escaping from between. A smile of great satisfaction! She was either still in the high heavens or she was sleeping. But the sweet innocent smile on her lips never faded. I gave her a slight kiss, just brushed my lips against hers. She did not move. I was captivated, happy and enthralled. She laid there, appearing to be more than fully sated.

Then I looked between my legs, It was still hard, maybe raging for more, maybe too proud of its achievements, another trophy for another virgin, although there were not so many. This time he was triple lucky, maybe it will never happen again maybe it may happen soon. It was partly covered with red streaks mixed with the mixture of nectar and semen. Signs of virgin blood were evident. Then I looked back between her legs. They were still widely open; yes the cute little lips were not only wet but the cushion's cover was also stained with virgin blood. There were also small stains on the white cover, just under her vagina which had streamed down along the side of the cushion.

I moved slowly and looked closer. The juice was still flowing out from between her vaginal lips, dribbling downwards over her anal opening and ending in the end; most of it on the bed covers. I just watched, enjoying my great my new masterpiece. Her vaginal area was cute, fascinating. I was entranced with its beauty. I always loved just looking at this beautiful organ, engrossed in my thoughts, thinking of the magic of love and the miracle of procreation. I just watched and engrossed myself in my thoughts. I managed to even notice that her small knob was still contracting from the previous moments of pleasure.

I could not resist any more. My lips just touched the little knob and her body jumped. It was still elevated on the cushion. I kissed her again and licked her clit slowly, a few times. I moved my mouth slightly downwards collecting some of her virgin blood, which bleeding was the end result from the actions my wand of light. It had performed perfectly and immaculately as it entered and penetrated her temple. It enchanted her most precious treasure.

I was delighted as again I knelt between her legs, licking and collecting her tasty nectar. It was proof of our actions, the act of love, and the love making between two human beings. We together enjoyed the fruits of bodily pleasures, being joined together. It was sensational.

For Victoria it was her first time. For her first time she let me do the honours and break that special lock inside her body, inside her most intimate part. She was no more a virgin, but she became a woman. I was lost in my dreams, startled with the pleasures we had shared while together we achieved such a fantastic feat. I was still engrossed collecting her flowing juices, enjoying the aromatic taste while still fresh in my mind, a picture of that special moment. Her body shuddered again and my head was jammed there between her legs, my mouth hard pressed against her vaginal opening. She held me there captive until her newly induced orgasm started to fade again.

She let me go, I got my head away; my mouth tasted nothing but sex juice and blood.

Victoria shouted. 'Fuck me from behind?' In one move she pushed the cushion away and positioned herself on all fours. My dick was still hard. I held it in my hand, got behind her and shoved it slowly into her freshly fucked vagina, sending it as deep as I could into her crevasse of love, pleasure and satisfaction. Her still tight vaginal tube, which had just been honoured and pleasured for the first time by my lucky hard dick, was more than ready to be accessed and pleasured once again; for the second time.

It was more than ready, wet and juice, hot and burning while yearning for more. Definitely we both wanted to resume where we had left earlier. Her pussy was wet, hot and prepared. Victoria was waiting, her legs open, and her bums popping outwards for my delight. I gave her a few slow thrusts in and out as she cried and moaned while lost in the magic of sexual delights.

As soon as my hard truncheon settled nicely inside her I stopped moving, holding it right there deep inside her burning chakra. Victoria gripped it hard as she tightened her muscles around it. She held it there, locked inside her vagina. She grabbed it strongly all the way, holding it, caressing it and enjoying those special feelings of that unique moment. As soon as she released it, I pulled it out slowly until the head was half way out, exposed, then, I started to thrust in and out, very short trusts sending her body into another ecstatic, frantic climax. Victoria had barely recovered from those previous fantastic loving orgasms which she really went through, loved and enjoyed.

The afterglow was still there but she was asking for more. The first taste of love making was really mind blowing, unforgettable. The sexual energy which had flowed from her chakras ended her first intimate experiences, craving for more. She was still amazed with the pleasures she had enjoyed and now, again she was entering into another frenzy orgasm as I started to thrust in and out just through her sensitive opening; the golden door to her temple of love.

The energy started flowing again through our bodies. Victoria started to gyrate, shout and cry as her body started to erupt. I pushed in slowly, thrusting in and out, all the way, long trusts but slow as I didn't want to cause her any soreness to her newly broken vagina, probably more than already was. She was tight, very tight even with the lubrication flowing around the thickness of my little boy. It continued to move in and out of her burning tunnel.

She was wild, one orgasm dissolving into another as her body was shaking and the cries of pleasure were strong. She did not feel sated, since the second performance started. She kept crying for more. This kept going for at least ten minutes, moving my raging hardon in different directions, sometimes attacking her G-spot, other times giving her deep short thrusts. At other times short very short light trusts hitting the wall at the entrance of her temple of love. The longer we stayed connected the wilder she became until she moved forward, my dick flowed out of her body and a huge cry as she fell flat dead on the middle of the bed.

I was stunned, no sound no more crying. She didn't move, her legs were still wide open, her beautiful small lips were still slightly separated as the juice kept streaming out, flowing down along her inner legs.

I just watched those beautiful orbs, popping upwards as her anal crack was staring at me. There was not a move. Even her heart seemed to have stopped. Her head hidden in the pillow, she looked fantastic, her beautiful skin lining her back down over those sweet small bottoms and going further down along her thighs, so small so cute. She was like a sweet sleeping princess. I let her dream and enjoy those beautiful moments she had just lived through. Those great moments which she had just endured, sure she will never forget. My still raging hardon was still hoping to get back in, again, pleasuring this young beauty in the days to come, but for them she had to wait.

I was lost watching her beauty in the silence of the room. I could not even hear her breath. No movement whatsoever. I was fascinated, enthralled, lost in dreams overjoyed with our achievements, together. . Victoria was there, silent and probably more than sated. I waited, watching this sleeping beauty.

Her anal entrance was becoming desirable. I looked at it, and then moved slowly, got on the bed and slowly walked on my knees, one leg on each side. The first part was not easy, her legs were too open. I got closer; I leaned forward holding my upper part of my body on one hand. With the other hand I took my steel hard dick. He knew precisely what I had in mind.

I lowered myself a few more centimetres and as the head touched her anus I pushed hard. The head went in, penetrated her anus in split second. The rest followed all the way, deep inside her anal tube.

'Bastard... aaauuuchchc... aaaaahhh...you bastard... Sam...you're a bastard. Take it out you bastard... aauuchchch it hurts. Fuck you Sam fuck you.' Victoria cried.

END

uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers