At the Villa Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers

Olympia was happy to dislodge. We were about to enter when she spoke again. 'Maybe... not as much as you think...' she answered as we entered the bedroom of the Gardener's Lodge, as I had named it.

'Woww... this is incredible Sam. You really got style... and what about this, this double bed.' She looked at the bed, moved closer and with her hands pressed the mattress. She wanted to get that feeling of... how it really feels?

'Do you like it?' I asked I did not wait for an answer. I was all eyes watching her ass popping outwards, with that thin string crossing over her netter hole as she bend her torso down to check the mattress. She looked so desirable my dick wanted to get back where it was a few minutes earlier. It got harder and harder. I moved closer, then knelt down and stuck my nose into her netter hole. Her body shook as I inhaled the aroma which was flowing from within the confined space between her legs.

My tongue licked the juices out of the cotton triangle which was supposed to cover her crack. I made space and pulled her little bikini pant off, down along her legs, exposing everything for my eyes to enjoy and devour. I looked at that beautiful behind as she left her legs rather open, enough to expose her remarkable swollen lips. And what about that wet crack in between those blown up lips; wowww... so desirable and ready. Juice was flowing down. I did not wait. I put my tongue fast enough to collect and savour the taste of that special moment.

Olympia's body shook as she moaned and pressed her head in the mattress as shivers of pleasure flowed through her spine. I sucked her like crazy for a few minutes. The position I was in was not so comfortable. I also wanted to connect my dick to her hot sexy body, be part of her, feeling her own feelings, enjoy the pleasures of her desires as she will flow into the next orgasm.

As I moved away she jumped and stood up

'Woww! When did you last make love on this bed?' Olympia asked.

'The first time took place... ohh, sorry; it will take place in a few seconds.' I declared.

'Hope it would be a good fuck!' Olympia exclaimed. I was sure it was going to be more than... a good fuck.

That's when she put her hand around my neck, her other hand on my hard cock, massaging it as her lips started suckling on mine one at a time before her tongue crawled between them and into the depths my mouth, searching for mine. Again she started to kiss, harder and harder. I just held her tight, then moved my hand around her back and pressed her body to mine. My hands slowly roamed over her body until I started to pull her tight orbs upwards. My hands were totally full with her smooth bottoms as I pulled them further, massaging them lightly; smoothly... sending more shivers of pleasure through her spine.

She started to push down my trunks so she could pop out my little boy out of its confines. She pulled her lips away and slowly slid down until she was on her knees, kissing the head of my dick as she pushed the foreskin backwards. I discarded the trunks and my sandals. We were both naked. I just put my hands through her hair, massaging her head as she kept kissing and licking the thick hard purple mushroom head; pre-cum leaking slightly out of the little oval hole.

I stopped her and slowly lifter her up while I turned her with her back against my chest, my hands full with her beautiful breasts, and the hard nipples between the fingers. My hard rod was pressed against the crack between her beautiful well filled bottoms, settled beautifully while she was pressing her ass backwards. My tongue was licking her earlobe as I kneaded her nipples with my fingers. Her movements never stopped. She was definitely hot. She was waiting and ready for more. She started to moan; there were shouts as I rolled the nipples between the fingers even pinching them. The shouts were not of pain but of pleasure.

'Shut the door Sam.' She ordered. From where I was I lifted one leg backwards and kicked it shut, with a strong slam.

'Fuck me Sam?'

'Not so soon my dear.'

'Pleeese Sam, fuck me, fuck me from behind... I can't wait I'm so hoooottt. Aaaaaaaaahhh. Sam.' Olympia shouted.

This time she really shouted; the cries were incredible; she was so loose... relaxed. I continued pinching her nipples; harder, providing more pain while she cried to be fucked. I pushed her on the bed, got next to her, pushing her body on its' back as my mouth moved down between her open legs towards her pussy. It looked glorious. I helped her open her legs as wide as they could. As soon as I touched her clit, her body exploded in a delirium of sexual animalistic pleasures.

My dick was so hard, hanging over her mouth, it was aching. She only held it there, masturbating slowly while she cried and moaned. Her body was trembling. The sexual energy was multiplying by the second. The red hot blood was flowing in both of our veins. I kept sucking her clit. The orgasms engulfing her body were astonishing, mind blowing and shattering. I had never had a woman so hot. She was a real animal in heat. From the moment I touched her pussy her body exploded into a torment of climaxes flowing from one into another.

Now I'm happy that this did not happen on the boat as sure we would have had all the people asking, what was the problem? We may have been also arrested.

She kept shouting and every now and then she ordered me to fuck her, fuck her, and fuck her.

I let her shout, I just pushed one finger into her vagina massaging the interior and looking for her G-Spot. I spotted it. I pressed my finger against it as I continued sucking her clit. Her body was boiling. Her mind was totally lost in the carnal pleasures flowing through her blood veins. Her heart was in overdrive beating like crazy..

Another finger, I pressed inside her anal tube. It slipped in sweetly in just one straight push. Her body jumped. Her mind blowing orgasms were controlling her body--- totally. She was lost into a delirium of sexual pleasures which did not stop and as much as she did not want them; to stop.

'Pleeessssse Sam, put that fucking thick piece of bloody meat inside my pussy... please Sam, fuck me. Pleeesssee Sammm... fffuuucccckk meeee. Fuck meeee... Aaaaahhhh... Aaaaahhhh... Aaaaahhhh... ooooohhh Samm, this is really unbelievable. Incredible Sam. I had never cum so many times... so strong. Please fuck me Sam. Fuck me... Pleeassssee...' Olympia begged and begged to be fucked.

She continued shouting while I kept doing what I was doing. Her vagina was so drenched, so wet and so tight. Between her legs she was drenched with love juice. It was flowing freely out of her vagina down between her thighs. It covered the whole area around her ass hole as more kept streaming downwards. Love juice and love juice was everywhere, even my hands were covered.

I just let her shout. I was really on top of the world. I just waited for the right time to turn around and fuck her red hot vagina, which sure was more than ready and available.

Then I did it. I turned around, my piece of precious hard meat in one hand. I pointed it straight towards her vaginal entrance; then, I just shoved it in all the way in one thrust. 'Yes fuck me Sam... fuck me; fuck me.' She cried and shouted, not with pain but with the carnal hunger and the multi orgasms which had never stopped. I was wondering what kind of woman she was. Her sexual hunger had all resurrected from the depths of her red hot chakra. Her sleeping volcano had really woken and erupted and erupted with a vengeance.

I fucked her with fast hard long thrusts. She continued to moan and shake; she never stopped cumming; she became wilder, all the time crying for more. At times I had to stop; I could not meet her hunger. She locked my truncheon deep inside her vagina as she gripped it by her strong vaginal muscles. Sometimes I was just wondering what I was doing, fucking a tube drenched with flowing liquid but still; she was too tight. I did not give up. I kept fucking her. She bucked backwards every time I shoved it in, many times lifting her ass to take the pressure of the thrusts.

I was becoming tired, fucking her so hard. I decided to slow down a little, fuck her slowly and shallowly, but the opposite happened as there were more shouting and more bucking from Olympia's end. My dick kept slamming the very depths of her hot burning crater. I loved making love to her. I tried to hold her face and kiss her hard, lock my lips on hers and maybe stop the shouting, but it never happened. The way her body was shaking and swaying, it was impossible to hold.

At last I pulled it out of her vagina. She immediately asked for more. 'Sam what the hell are you doing... don't stop. I'm not ready, not yet. Fuck meee... fuck meee.'

She continued crying.

'Get on all fours you burning sex maniac.' I ordered. I helped her do it. I pulled her toward the edge of the bed while I stood there standing behind her. 'Open you legs a little more... slightly?' I knelt there on the floor behind her; my eyes were focused on her precious snatch, covered all in creamy love juice. 'A little bit more... more... more... that's enough.' I cried as I looked at her hot crater with hot lava flowing outwards.

'Fuck me again Sam.' she shouted. 'Put that piece of hard meat where it belongs.' She shouted again and again. I just pushed my mouth between her legs and started to lick her aromatic smelly juices. Some were stuck to her skin; the strong smells of our actions were evident while more juice was still flowing. She entered another phase; her blood was more than boiling. Her sex chakra became over excited. Her whole body became a huge earthquake, the pleasures she was passing through were out of her limits. I pushed a finger back into her ass. She didn't seem to complain; I even wondered if she knew it was there, inside her ass.

The shouting continued as her body continued erupting from one earthquake into another. My mouth and finger never stopped working, increasing the fire, the energy. A few minutes more and I stood up, pointed my hard dick towards her vaginal area, slowly, taking time, teasing her, I slightly touched it against her swollen lips, then pushed a little, with a tease.

She was not aware of what was happening. My phallus pressed a bit more, separating the lips, moved it up and down a few times then pushed it all the way into her body. I don't remember ever fucked a woman with such aggressiveness as I fucked Olympia. She could be one in a thousand or maybe ten thousand, but she was incredible.

I kept fucking her while her body kept asking for more. I was enjoying myself, feeling her body reacting with such carnal hunger. I changed thrusts, changed the directions, massaged her valley of love, jamming the head against her clit. She never stopped moaning and shuddering. Her sexual energy was too hard to believe; she was remarkable.

My finger was still inside her anal tube. I just stopped, took a deep breath, pulled my finger out of her arse and exchanged it with my hard dick as I pointed it at the corona of her beautiful rosebud. It touched. I held it there for a few moments, then pushed slowly feeling her sphincter opening, then with one slam I pushed it all the way deep inside her ass.

'Bastard! Yessss fuck my ass. Fuck my ass Sam. Aaauuuchchch!'

Yes this time she cried; with pain. But it did not take long as it quickly transformed itself into real pleasure. I noticed her reactions immediately. I was still deep inside her arse. I did not move. I kept it there embedded in the depths inside her. I loved and enjoyed the contractions, the quick pumping of her heart becoming synchronised with every contraction as ripples and tremors flooded her body. I slapped my hands on the side of her bums, with all my power. She did not complain. I did it again and again for five times. She just became hotter and more aggressive as I continued pressing my hard dick deeper into her dark channel.

Sexual energy was flowing all the way through my body sending extra shivers of pleasures as her body kept flowing into those incredible mind blowing orgasms. I was on verge of blowing off, straight deep into her ass, but I wanted nothing more then fuck her ass as hard as I could; make it sore for days to come.

I started thrusting slowly; the first few times went totally all the way in and out. Still holding it at the base I pushed back in, putting pressure on her sphincter, initiating some pain; then in and out thrusting all the way into the depths of her dark alley, then out again, just left the head inside, many times even the ridge dropped out.

The more I plunged my hard cock in and out of her anal channel the more she cried and shouted. I was close to exploding. The tightness of her anal muscles and the feeling of her climaxes, the mind blowing sexual energy flowing into my body were taking effect. I just cried one big cry as I felt the energy moving down into my red hot chakra initiating the flow of liquid energy which was ready to be mixed with hers.

She knew that I was close. She pressed her ass backwards, tightened her muscles and held me there captive. The seamen started its journey. The burning pain I felt down within my body as the flow opened the tubes as it was running for its release. The pressure was high. I couldn't believe the huge orgasm I had enjoyed. I cried again as the first salvo of hot seed shot deeper into her colon.

My hands were holding her from the hips as she kept pressing her bottoms against by legs; her pouty lips jammed against my crotch making sure that she was getting the maximum she could get inside her body. The grip was still there. Sometimes she relaxed her muscles but she instantly tightened them. My dick was growing to unknown proportions widening her sphincter as the semen was shooting deep inside her body.

'Aaaaahhhhh... Aaaaahhhhh... Aaaaahhhhh... Aaaaahhhhh...' I cried and cried as the love juice shot with huge pressures in the depths of her colon. I shouted. She shouted more as the first shot hit the insides of her anal tube; she became wilder as she entered into another heaven. I didn't know how long I had been shooting, but it was quite a few long seconds. I, many times had huge orgasms, but this was one of the most distinctive and the most aggressive. The burning pain in my systems was still evident as the last drops were flowing slowly out.

That was the last time that she cried a hard cry. With all her strength she pulled forward, my hands automatically released her from the hips while she fell flat down on the bed exhausted; maybe still lost in her heavens.

I was there, still standing like a static statue. My eyes were focused on her motionless body, stretched on the bed, her legs still wide open. Her anal entrance looked impressive with a rather very interesting open cavity, more than slightly open. It could take quite a thick truncheon to fill it up. White cream was oozing out of it, little by little, the aftermath of our last endeavour.

She looked stunning; graceful. Her smooth skin; her structure; those bums with the crease at the end of her bottoms, were incredibly perfectly sculptured. Those smooth thighs, the inner side of them was wet and shining with the sticky emissions, evidence of our fucking, 'love making' had produced. I even noticed her back slightly moving up and down, while her heart was still palpitating.

I focused on the centre of creation, the open space between her legs. Does it look incredibly exceptional, distinctive and unique? Her anal opening was closing slowly and soon could be back to normal. Her rosebud was back in shape, except for the still flowing cream. The swollen vaginal lips were also closed together with the inner lips protruding distinctively. They were like two beautiful wings in the morning dew, shimmering in the rays of the sun, which light was flowing into the room through the windows.

I just waited, my eyes focused on her refined body, devouring its beauty. My mind was analysing what we had been through in the last hour or so. It was during those glorious moments; those superb and breathtaking minutes in which we submitted to those incredible passionate stormy loving sessions. We had reached the pinnacle of total ecstasy, as we were entwined together and connected intimately body to body. She was really hot, burning with the desires and lost in the pleasures of her flesh. Olympia was enthusiastic to find how far her body could survive under such incredible concentration of sexual energy, strongly flowing throughout her body.

At last she calmed down; her body rested, relaxed; then she moaned slowly. It was a sigh and another soft one, a moan followed. It came out so soft from between her lips that I nearly missed it. It had described the fulfilment she had reaped, from the act itself. The satisfaction she just felt, her relaxed and sated body were impossible to describe. She was enthralled.

I just waited, captivated by her beauty as my eyes kept scanning, moving along her poised body, from her ankles to her head. Her head was just hanging off the side of the bed, at the other end. I was enthralled, obsessed with her elegance and her daunting beauty. Those fine small orbs mesmerized me. I could not move my eyes away. I had no more words to describe such a fantastic and memorable scene. I was already dreaming what the next move should be.

Her hunger and passion for sex were insatiable. The longing and craving for the pleasures of the body became her obsession. Lying there on her stomach her legs open, the lips between them were wet. Fluid was still flowing slowly downwards, streaming between her thighs, wetting her clit and the covers underneath.

I was gazing at her wet slit, her anal entrance! Weren't they incredibly amazing? I was still dreaming about the pleasures I had enjoyed. We were both completely lost in passion as we copulated. They were beyond our expectations.

Watching her enchanting beauty lying flat on the bed, my dick was aching again for her body. It felt rested and ready to start where it left just minutes earlier. It felt relaxed. Blood was flowing and filling its glands trying to wake up again. The carnal desires I had for that astonishing and incredible creature were beyond belief. It may have been the way she seduced me? I don't know. But I had a lot of admiration for the way she handled the seduction. So, I started to realize, that behind that seduction, there were more hidden secrets than I had already discovered.

She slowly turned. Her face hit the reflected light. It beautifully lit it. The light flew from a reflection of a strip of light entering the room from a window, hit the mirror and reflected back, lighting her glorious relaxed face and enhancing it to astounding beauty. She looked, Wowww... more than desirable. She looked magnificent, ready for anything.

Her legs were closed. Her breasts resting on her chest, nipples relaxed, not hard, all loose. The vee between her legs looked magnificent. She slowly opened her eyes and watched me evaluating her magnificent naked body; our eyes met, focused; then we smiled at each other. I wanted to talk, say something, maybe congratulate her of that incredible achievement we accomplished together, but I decided otherwise. I stayed quite enjoying what my eyes were witnessing.

'Sam... Thanks...' Olympia whispered.

'Did you enjoy it?' I whispered back.

'More than too much... it was incredible... at times I thought I had died and I was in heaven... I don't think I could describe what I had been through... At other times it was too strong... I nearly passed out.'

She closed her eyes; stretched her hands wide open shoulder level; then she moaned, a slight smile as her legs started to separate, slowly opening until they were wide open. She pulled them back towards her body until she attained a spread eagled formation. The crack between them slightly opened and the inner folds separated. She looked amazingly desirable. My yearning for her body was evident and nearly uncontrollable.

uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers