At the Villa Ch. 08 Pt. 01

Story Info
To find out what her hidden secret looked like.
9.9k words
4.35
32.6k
6
0

Part 11 of the 38 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 11/25/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers

(This story is a continuation from the previous episode, At The Villa series. The 2nd episode will follow soon to close the narration of Sam's illicit adventures not only with the beautiful and hot Xenia but also her roommate Iona.)

*

The program I had prepared for the duration of the ladies stay at my villa was executed rather perfectly. There was not a single day during their stay in which I did not get involved in one way or the other; with any or all the ladies together. Enjoying the beauty of those young formidable ladies was something no man was ready to turn his back and loose such opportunities. It was an occasion which does not present itself every day or every other day, for that matter. The ladies without doubt, became hotter and hotter as the days passed. Satisfying their sexual imaginations was becoming rather close to impossible. What was going on around at the villa, the girls had always been involved, together or separately. Maybe the fresh air of the island increased their sexual libido. The blood became wilder in their veins as adrenaline was running at high levels. There was not only hot sex, but also, a lot of lesbian activity, into which sometimes I became part of that same pastime. I must say that it was quite hot especially when the females were entangled together, actively sucking and fingering each others' intimate areas. Yearning for sex and satisfaction of the flesh were the orders of every day.

A girl staying alone with me at the villa became not only a delight but also the talk of the day. The first in line was Victoria followed by Aphrodite two days later. Both were full days of hot talk and sexual activity; naturally the girls being alone became more sexually adventurous. During those lonely and lovely hours together, without the interference from the rest, I managed to extract a lot of hot intimate stories especially about their sexual dreams. Even though Victoria was a virgin when she arrived on the island she gave me quite a few accounts, when every now and then became frustrated, passing through a period when she wanted someone she could cuddle and play with, but she always became scarred. Aphro was always hot and there was no time to loose when she spent her day with me 'home alone'. We found ourselves enjoying, what both of us, loved most. Her privacy being just alone with me; gave the girls more confidence, more intimate feelings which gave them that extra mood to explore and cultivate their own private sexual imaginations.

The walks and casual sex in different parts of the garden proofed increasingly popular. All the ladies loved that type of privacy, being away from the normal living areas, walking totally naked under the cover of the trees. Orgies round the pool masterminded by Padme were incredibly hot and sexually exciting as the adrenaline was always running at a rather high pressure. Too much sucking, massage and a lot of body to body massage contributed to the many, many orgasms which engulfed their well sculptured bodies, during the long day's actions.

The day Aphro stayed alone with me became a very hot and fantastic day. The air under the canopy of the branches was rather cool during which; we had enjoyed some of the most spectacular love making, away from the beds and the closed rooms. The cool environment under the shading which the trees provided made it possible and pleasurable to enjoy the beauty of sexual satisfactions al-fresco. Everything became possible not to mention the sucking, the fucking, and the body to body massage and not to forget, anal sex.

Making love to any of those beauties I always remembered and dreamed again and again about Lydia. Aphro wanted to taste the full menu, but by the time the rest returned from the beach I was exhausted. I thanked the stars that even the other ladies, after a hard day away at the beach, basking under the heat of the hot Mediterranean sun, returned totally worn out; just ready to fill their stomachs and after a good refreshing shower, straight to bed.

The next day therefore I planned two walks round the garden. I started after breakfast with Diana, so I did not want to make it obvious, that Lydia was something special, even though, in my heart she was. Although I was never happy fucking my sister, I had missed that secret of incestuous love. Therefore for the afternoon walk I planned another one with Lydia.

Diane was a great lover and a delight to be in her company. We made love many times during that two hour session. The servants' quarters presented the right atmosphere to end the rather hot agitated tour. The last session with Diane was the conclusion of previous hot sessions both at the Gardner's Lodge and not to mention a couple of sessions, al-fresco under the trees. We both enjoyed it tremendously and she loved every moment that we had spent together. I was just waiting for that day when I will have her with me 'home alone'. But tomorrow was going to be Olympia's Day, so I had to wait a few more days before I spend some great time with Diane.

Tomorrow, with Olympia, it should be a very interesting day, 'alone at home' enjoying the fruits of love making, maybe fucking or better making love to her a few times and maybe even enjoy the delights of anal penetrations. I knew she would be as hot as a bitch. From her, I have to extract what I can. I wanted to find out how she managed to find me and the contents of her sexual experiences in the lesbian field especially with Lydia and further with Diane.

The orgasms we had enjoyed were fantastic and thanks to Padme I became very relaxed when I was pleasuring those hot burning volcanoes which those young formidable ladies were endowed with and anytime they felt they wanted more. The feeling that I could control the ejaculations was something which I found incredible. The pleasures I had enjoyed at best were, since Padme came into my life and thought me the way. Although I became quite good at extending the time before I ejaculate, it was not the same especially when I had more than one lady in my company. It was something, a tool, which I had never dreamed about how to control when to explode while embedded inside their bodies. I must say that the confidence was very beneficial for me and I appreciated it a lot especially when I had to suck a bevy of beautiful ladies which needed a lot of energy to satisfy their sexual egos. Keeping such a bevy of beautiful hot ladies satisfied was not an easy accomplishment. Their expectations were very high!

Lydia and I started the afternoon walk going upwards towards the most elevated area of the garden, which happen to be much higher than the roof of the villa. We talked about family, work, her relationship with her father and her brother and of course her younger sister. In no time, we were hidden from where the villa was, not until we arrived at the higher part of the garden, were the trees really blocked the view. That was when we started necking, hugging, kissing and flirting with each other, trying to reduce the tension which has built up as we walked away from the hot activities which were taking place round the pool. We were both hot and I was incredibly anxious to have her in my arms and get my hard dick inside her erupting volcanic crater.

Lydia was just wearing a thong and a bra which barely covered her intimate parts. Our lips met and we started kissing rather hard, which became harder as we fed our tongues into each other's mouths and played along as they crawled around.

Her hands started to roam around my body until she started to push my swimming trunks down, searching for my dick. It jumped out as she pulled the waist band at the front, downwards. She gave it a sweet smile as she watched it growing and growing especially when, with her other hand she was rolling my balls around in their sack.

I reciprocated and started at her boobs. First I unlocked her bra from behind, and then I push one hand slowly inside the cup, moving slowly upwards until my fingers crawled around to her nipple. As I got it between my fingers I started to roll it while my dick was in perfect shape, in Lydia's able hands.

We broke the kiss and looked into each other's eyes. Lydia looked lovely and radiant, her eyes shining from the heat her body was radiating. Her nipples were hard. They looked beautiful as I barred them, rather getting longish as they hardened. We were still standing, enjoying each other's heat. Lydia was still playing with my dick while our tongues continued to dance in each other's mouths.

'Fuck me dad, fuck me... I'm so hot, so hot dad, I could not wait. Fuck me please or better if I may ask; make love to me.' She broke the silence, forgetting the moans.

'I think that is more appropriate in these circumstances, sweetie. Do you like to turn around and bend forward?' I asked.

'I know you love to enjoy the pleasures of looking between my legs and into the valley of my love.' She answered as she looked into my eyes and gave me a dirty look. Lydia turned slowly, giggling and shaking her beautiful bums, especially when she was slowly bending down to settle in the position which I had directed. I took the thong from the waist band and pushed it slowly down along her beautiful smooth perfectly shaped legs. She lifted the first leg and I took the first leg hole out. Then she lifted the second leg in a very different way that she gave me a better view of her wet hot twat. The rest of the thong slipped off easily.

As she rested her foot on the wooden seat of the bench she shook again her ass as she made sure that the view was perfect. Lydia's legs were now wide open while her engorged pouty lips were covered with the sticky love juice. She knew that I loved nothing more than to enjoy the beauty of a female's most intimate parts. I had never stopped enjoy the pleasures of looking at it; since that incredible day in my life. It was when Hera took me away for a whole day and showed me that beauty of her precious intimate organs which she had down there between her shapely legs.

'Everything I am watching; is perfect. Its' beauty is magnificent. You are very beautiful my dear and it's as perfect as it should be. Let me have the honour of tasting these fresh brewed love juices which seems, that they had been already flowing for some time.' I stated as I observed the beauty of the scene I had so close, infront of my eyes.

I knelt just behind Lydia. Then I lifted my eyes upwards and there it was, with all its radiance, looking down at me. I lifted my lips slowly, touched her hanging swollen pouty lips and kissed them slightly. I felt her body shacking as sure shivers of pleasure went all over her entire body. I kissed them again, slightly, and again until my tongue started to collect the nectar which had been flowing. The taste was as unbelievable as much as was the beauty of the crack from where I had extracted it.

The heat was increasing inside her body as I started moving my tongue along her slit, shoving it inside her vaginal entrance as I passed it by. Back to her clit I sucked the little sensitive knob into my mouth and pinched it between my teeth. She moaned and cried as her body started to shake. She pressed her pussy down against my mouth, gyrating it as she moaned cries of pleasure. A flow of a new batch of love juice flowed down straight into my mouth as my jaw was jammed between those excited vaginal lips. Orgasms became frequent like an angry volcano when it starts to rumble deadly signals.

I continued moving my tongue around from her clit towards her asshole, all the time sending shivers of pleasure throughout her entire body. I kept at it as I worked my mouth around her clit, enjoying her triggered bodily movement's stronger shivers. As I massaged between her labia with my finger she became so excited that I decided to push it straight inside, all the way into her vaginal orifice.

Woww; wasn't she wet! In no time, by finger became totally drenched. I moved it around massaging the inner parts of her vagina, searching around until I found her G-Spot. 'Fuck dad; aaahhh ... so hot, yes dad; yes dad... fuck me please.'

Her body exploded in a huge orgasm that was uncontrollable. I pulled my finger out of her vagina and pressed it against her anal opening. It started to enter. Half way through, Lydia brought her foot down and her body froze. With my head jammed between her legs and my finger all the way up her asshole, my hardon was raging like a bull in the arena.

When her legs relaxed followed by the rest of her body, I was still left with a raging hardon, bigger than ever. I just stood up and Lydia turned her face towards mine; then slowly moved her lips until they met mine. I took her in my arms and we kissed. We kissed hard as both our bodies were full of passion for each other.

As we broke the kiss she looked back into my eyes. She started talking and asking questions. 'What happened the next day? Did you try to notice any new activity around you? I'm very curious dad; if not even a little jealous.' At first I did not know what was she referring to, but then I remembered. She wanted to know what happened the next day after I had spent that unforgettable Sunday with Hera.

'Why are you jealous?' I curiously asked.

'I don't know Dad; maybe because we became too close... I don't think it should matter.'

'You really like to know?'I asked.

'Definitely dad, and please very detail. I want to stay on the alert, hot and ready for more. But before you start...' she stopped and turned her ass towards me. She bent forward, resting her arm on the back of the bench and while I was about to start narrating... 'Please dad, fill my pussy with that beautiful masterpiece of yours.'

'What masterpiece!' I cried back. I knew what she meant, but I wanted to tease her.

'What you have hanging between your legs. Isn't that what my grandma called it?'

I just pointed my hard dick at her vaginal entrance, moved it a couple of times up and down her slit, then jammed it against her clitoris and slowly all the way into her smouldering pussy.

'Thanks dad, it feels incredibly magnificent!' Lydia answered to my quick action. Then as soon as I started to narrate the stories of the Monday following the Sunday I had spent being cuddled by Hera; Lydia, who was looking into my eyes she licked her lips and she moved her tongue against them. Then she moaned with pleasure while squeezing my dick with her internal vaginal muscles. I pushed my dick further, making sure she that she was filled to capacity. She did cum, rather too strong and hard as she moaned and cried with pleasure, during which time I continued to narrate.

*********

By the time I had breakfast my mum had already disappeared out of our residence. Before she left, she gave me a kiss and told me that she won't be back until late that night.

'Son, you have the flat all for yourself, but if you bring any company just let me know. I will guarantee your privacy.' She lovingly said.

'Thanks Mum for everything. I may, if I find the type and the like I had dreamed about.' I answered rather cynically while I hugged her and kissed her before she left and left me in peace. I took a shower and after I dressed I made sure that I looked the best, better than the day before, when I had spent that special unforgettable day with Hera.

In no time I was entering the Metro Station in Piraeus. I purchased a ticked to Omonia square and walked towards the platforms. I checked the departing time of the next train to north was about to depart. Happy with the excitement about my meeting, I had some time to kill. The next train was scheduled to leave in about fifteen minutes, so I started to look around and watch for any female interest. I noticed that there were quite a few around of the right age, say eighteen, twenty. I just roamed and mixed and watched. Yes the interest was there and I was enthralled with the reactions. One such teen just moved close enough that she scraped along the side of my body. Fortunately I was looking at a young beauty of just over eighteen, I could say. She had blond hair, was about 5ft 6"and wearing a pair of white jeans which fitted her body like a tight stocking. It just exposed all the curves of her body including those beautiful orbs pushing backwards.

The centre seam in the crack of her arse was really jammed and gave me a great hardon as she shook her arse while she walked away a few paces. She then turned and winked in my direction. I answered back with a slight smile while I watched those magnificent pair of beautiful pomegranates pushing forward. They were prominently exposed as her tee shirt fitted her like in the same way like her jeans. I was getting really embarrassed with my hardon tenting up in front, and sure it was being noticed.

I noticed that the competition was also getting more interesting. I smiled again towards the blonde while there were more movements taking place too close to where I was standing. The blonde continued to tease as she had a big mile flowing from between her lips. Others were trying to get closer but my eyes kept focused on blonde's magnificent body. One girl got so close that she whispered something in my ears, as she moved slowly she purposely hit my crotch with one of her hands. Trying to get my attention she stopped moved half a step backwards and whispered in my ear; 'it seems that you need a counterpart.'

Very shyly I answered that she is waiting. She moved on, as she looked in the same direction I was looking at.

My face turned totally red with embarrassment and sure enough the blonde had noticed what happened. She knew she got a lot of competition. She focused her eyes on mine and at that particular time she just moved her tongue and licked the upper lip. Then she moved it from side to side along her sweet small red coloured lips.

I teased her back by turning my face away as I looked and analysed some of the competition which was moving around me. They weren't bad and sure I was happy with the choice that was roaming around the platform. Fortunately I had already made up my mind, which girl I preferred. I looked back at the blonde girl, smiled at her and started to walk towards her. From the look on her face I immediately knew that she was relieved that my choice was also her's. She just turned the whole of her body towards me and lingered as she watched my approach.

As I got close enough I extended my hand and introduced myself. 'Good morning... Salmoneus is my name, but everybody call me Sam.'

'Good morning to you Sam.' she answered in English, rather whispering. 'My name is Kara; hope you speak the language?'

'Yes... fluently!' I whispered back rather proudly as we were too close to each other. 'I'm pleased we became acquainted. Your name is beautiful; pure.' I concluded.

'Thanks Sam, I'm also very pleased with our acquaintance and hope we can have some time together. By the way I'm Greek and I also speak our language. My father is Nordic, but my mother is Greek, but in these circumstances I prefer...'

'The English...' I answered. She looked at me as she got closer. Her thighs were just close enough to nearly touch my crotch. I also looked at her, noticing not only her beauty but also the heat radiating inside her body. The smile on her face showed the victory she had made on her competition. Then, she unexpectedly moved her leg forward searching for what I really had raging in my pants. I was shocked in a way as I noticed that there were quite a few eyes still focused on us. The crowed was scattered and there were a lot of free space. I wished I could kiss her, but I was too scared. We scarcely knew anything about each other, although she had already went after what she may be craving for.

'Sam... you seem to be in trouble!' She exclaimed as I felt her thigh pressing against my hardon.

uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers