At the Villa Ch. 08 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers

At last she blacked out. She fell face down on the bed, totally exhausted. I was at the brink of exploding. It was so sudden that my fingers nearly pulled her nipple out while my other hand just flew outwards. I lowered my self between Xenia's legs and fed her back my dick where it belonged; inside her still wide open anal entrance. I pushed it in until it was half way and again started to drive in short thrusts, just in and out. I was on the brink of exploding so I wasted no time to finish the act.

My little monster started to swell, getting bigger and harder, the valve opened, the seamen started to shoot through the tube until it shot straight deep inside in her colon. My little monster was all the way deep inside her dark hole. One shot after another and the sack was emptied for the second time. A promise was a promise. It took Xenia quit a few minutes until she returned from wonderland.

Naturally after the second fantastic accomplishment, my little monster wanted a special indispensable rest. I watched with great pleasure Xenia's beautiful body. I looked at it while she was spread flat on the bed, her legs were wide open, her asshole amazingly, slowly closing, until it totally returned to its' normal natural form. White liquid was oozing slowly from between the wrinkles of Xenia's rosebud, flowing slowly downwards between her thighs and over her swollen labia. It was a really fantastic site, an incredible and wonderful experience; an unbelievable scene which sure I haven't ever forgot, although I had enjoyed many others, some similar and others more aggressive, since that particular special day.

***********

'Wowww, dad, she was really hot and crazy.' Lydia commented with a big smile. Lydia was still lying on top of my body with my hard raging dick still deep inside her hot twat. Lydia did cum at least another couple of times more during this last episode which I had recounted, especially when Xenia became really, really hot and burning wild. The mind blowing orgasms which were flowing through Xenia's body one after the other were also flowing though Lydia' body as she fucked herself slowly. As soon as I stopped recounting, even Lydia quieted a bit and I only hoped that if she wanted to hear more, either we disengage or I shoot my waiting load inside one of her holes. Like everybody else, Lydia also got three; she had to choose just one. I did not ask yet, but I had to answer for her previous comment.

'It's like you sweetie and your friends. You are all very hot and wild. I'm starting to wonder; what is the common denominator, between you five ladies. There must be something somewhere, maybe a hidden agenda.' I gave her a rather hard look.

'Dad, we are just friends, university sweeties; that's all. We work very well together, especially in certain subjects...' Her smile said much more that what her lips demanded. 'There's no hidden agenda dad. I promise. Sometimes, when we get a bit frustrated we play a bit around. I am enjoying myself so much here with you, as also what my friends are doing, the same. I don't like to say more. Best we keep it at that. Well, you have also enjoyed looking at us eating each other, while you were enjoying yourself fucking us from behind... don't deny; dad. You will be lying if you do.'

'You are right, I not only enjoyed every minute but I also loved it.' I did not say more; I think I said too much.

'I still like to hear more... what about the timing.' Lydia asked.

'I think we have some more time. Well, none of them will ask; I'm trying to be as much as possible, impartial. Do you like to cum again?'

'Yes, please dad, I like to make your little baby shoot again, inside, in any of my available holes, although I prefer it more either in my mouth or my pussy.' Lydia answered with a smile

'You are becoming naughtier and naughtier, since you arrived here.' I teased.

'I never thought I'll find what I found; my real dad.' Lydia shot back. For this last comment, I did not comment. I just smiled and kept my mouth shut.

*

Part 3 of 'AT THE VILLA ch.8' of Lydia's story; will be on line very soon. These stories are fictional dreams which I hope you enjoy reading. I had put a lot of time making sure that they will be better expressed and written than the previous ones.

Thanks and I appreciate that you take your time to read them and enjoy them.

uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers