At the Villa Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I planned; that whatever happens, I will seduce you. I wanted you to fuck me. Looking at your face and in your eyes, you were irresistible. The rest was a dream to which I masturbated quite a few times, sometimes mornings and evenings. Once I became so hot, it may have been worse than what I had been through here, so you know. The orgasms were incredible. I was not only masturbating but... I had someone sucking my pussy while fingering my ass...'

'She must have been Lydia, wasn't she?' I asked.

'Yes... It was your loving daughter Sam. If she ever knew what I was dreaming while I was lost in a delirium of pleasures; at that point in time she could had never talk to me again.'

'Could it be that I was fucking you from behind while she was sucking your pussy?'

'Just the opposite Sam! I was sucking her pussy while you were enjoying fucking your darling NIECE in her ass.' He said mockingly.

'You are nothing more than a little dirty whore!' I exclaimed.

'But things changed Sam...' She cut short. 'And we had been here for nearly three weeks and all of us are happy; maybe like in heaven. It was paradise... Sam. None of us have any regrets for what happened since I seduced you. Three of us, still had no idea that it was all a premeditated setup.'

'I'm incredibly indebted to you for bringing me my NIECE which finally ended to be my loving daughter; something I never knew, how naughty my sister was? I'm proud that now I know about this unexpected situation I had been through and without ever knowing. So let's get back to where we were before we diverted the conversation.'

'Ok ok... I did not only find the office in Athens but also your place where you officially lives when in Athens; in Glyfada, I mean. Then slowly, slowly I managed to make friends with one of your office people and nicely and politely I could follow most of your movements, which within Athens were not so frequent. Don't ask how Sam? I even took some pictures of you, leaving the office. I also followed you in a taxi until you alighted at the Inter-Continental Hotel. Then I waited in the reception area watching the elevator for about two hours, killing the time reading and every now and then get an expensive coffee.'

'You had guts, waiting and following me.' I stated.

'I had an obligation to a dear friend. Not that, but when I saw you the first time, I became intrigued. If you want to know the truth, that night I masturbated while thinking of you, fucking me like crazy, Mr Handsome.'

'Then you became really obsessed. It must had been a very hard night. Who was your victim that night?'

'Unfortunately I was alone; it was a Friday and Diane had gone home for the weekend. I didn't want to invite Lydia as I was sure, if I did; I could have spilled the beans. It was too early to tell her. I wanted to get to know you better; before I finally file any reports. I wanted to evaluate your way of thinking, your friends, etc. At some point I even started to get jealous. I wanted you to fuck me. I told you; you became irresistible.'

'What did you do with the pictures you took?' I asked.

'Not much. When I was convinced that you were Lydia's lost uncle I just kept track. I had nearly all the information about your movements, but kept away as much as possible from the scene, where ever I knew you were going to be. My end of year exams, were soon approaching and rather too quickly. I had to prepare myself well as I was not in a position to miss. But although I put my head in my studies, the information continued to turn up. You did not come to Athens every week. Three week before the exams were to start I started to convince the others, that sometime after the end of our first year, we should go on a cheap holiday, maybe to one of the islands. And yes what about the pictures? Well they were digital; but I still have them somewhere. At all costs I wanted you to fuck me. I always prefered the real thing, whether being male or female. I had to stop dreaming and masturbating with you as the protagonist. ' Olympia continued.

'How did you and Diane afforded the planned holiday?' It was a curiosity rather than a question. I already had an inclination where the money came from.

'I managed to convince Lydia that I may have found her uncle's whereabouts; so she forged some of the expenses, although I never guaranteed the precise whereabouts.'

'Little bastard!' I exclaimed. She did not answer me back.

'I prepared the whole trip and all the planning for a two week holiday staying in a cheap hotel, but I never gave dates. I had your personal address on the island as also you company's office. I even been given a feeling that it was normal that you always come back to Athens in early July. I kept the girls on the alert, and when the final details arrived, I just made the bookings. The rest you know; its history.'

'And Lydia knew nothing except, that I may be living here on this island. What did the others know?' I asked.

'If I can say something... nothing; certain other things, not even Diane.'

'So if during that unforgettable night, after I fucked you on the boat, I chose Lydia!'

'You may have fucked your niece, without knowing that she was your niece or even your loving daughter.' She rather sarcastically answered, with a mocking smile.

'I never knew I had a daughter; although I knew that my sister had some three kids; which I must say I had never seen except for some pictures at home. Sorry to say, I never cared to visit my sister.' I answered.

Olympia did not answer for the last statement. She knew the answer as I also knew them myself.

'The rest you know Sam. Now the time has come and we are about to leave, and soon the time will come, for us to say goodbye.' She said with a tear in her eye.

'It will be history, my dear and sure I'm going to miss you.' I answered.

'We are going to miss you too. Sam it's going take a long time for us to forget this unplanned adventure in the art of making love. We all loved you, enjoyed the time, the company, the love making, the fucking and the animalistic pleasures. But we learned a lot and Lydia's relation with you is still a secret to the others. I think we played the game perfectly. So what's Lydia's future?' She asked.

'I'm sure you know more than I know. You were and still are the one, closest to her heart.' I answered.

'She wants you Sam, but she knows it's not the way. I think you have to keep your distance from each other, especially if your sister is going to know that you are available. Just discuss it with Lydia before she leaves. In a couple of days you have her for a whole day. I also know she wants to know more about your hot lovers and your first virgins.'

'So she told you.'

'Yes Sam, she told me everything. I think she wants to know more about her secret dad, rather than her fucker. I know she loves you very much and she was very proud that you were the one that took her cherry. Like to fuck me again Sam, as it seem that your dick never sleeps.' She declared.

'Yes, you're right; it will never sleep, but that depends a lot on who happens to be lying next to me. Anyway, by reason as you had not yet stopped teasing it.'

'Are you well satisfied?' Olympia asked.

'I think... yes.'

Olympia moved and pushed me on my back and as she turned away, she lowered her hot wet leaking pussy over my mouth, while she took the whole length of my dick down her throat. I was shocked with the unexpected move. I started to caress her smooth ass lightly sending the fine hairs flowing under my hand as it just passed barely touching her smooth skin. The smooth skin increased the tension in my body as much as it did to hers. The feeling under the palm of my hand felt incredibly exciting. Her body started to tremble as she continued to suck my cock. I felt her body shaking, slightly at first. Her right hand crawled down between her legs and pushed a finger inside her vagina. I thought that was strange. I was sure that my lips and my tongue were more than adequate to satisfy her insatiable body.

It took her only a few seconds before she returned back to what she started. I kept my lips and tongue licking and sucking on her hot pussy while I enjoyed feeling my cock lost all the way deep inside her mouth. What I was not ready for, was, that suddenly I felt my ass filled with her finger searching for my prostate.

In no time her mouth was filled with a big load of hot spunk, which rightly so, I could not control. Shot after shot of hot white cream exploded, shooting straight inside her throat. The way she gulped at it she did not loose; not even one drop.

The rest of the day was more than satisfactory. Her hunger for the pleasures of the flesh never subsided, neither mine. We swam, prepared food and even indulged in some body to body massage, during which we enjoyed some really, really hot sex, especially when Olympia took the initiative of being on top. She always enjoyed being in control, but also as much she loved being dominated.

I loved those beautiful eyes watching me as she moved up and down, enjoying the friction my hard dick had as it stretched her vaginal tube, every time it sliced in and out stretching her to high limits. Every now and then she moaned with pleasure, the heat of the moment was too great. Most of the time orgasms were flowing though her body as she became high, sometimes to extremes.

Every now and then she stopped and squeezed my dick as it was deep all the way, filling her up to the maximum. Sometimes she talked dirty, sometimes she wanted to know more tasty details about the love encounters I had with her friends, especially Lydia and Diane. She was curious and maybe, even jealous.

'Tell me Sam, you had a great time fucking five lovely ladies, three of them virgins. Can I ask, if you still get a kick when you have a virgin there lying on her back with her legs wide open, while you kneeling there between her open legs, ready with you hard dick in your hand, while she is scared of what she may be expecting or of the unexpected?'

'The tension will always be there. The possibility that at the last minute she back's out, is always there too. When it's done, it is a sort of another male achievement. It feels good that I had been entrusted to do the honours. Finally the great satisfaction is; when she asks for more. The pleasure and the satisfaction she finally enjoys. How was your first?' I asked curiously.

'I think I had told you already. But what is more important, is that once we leave this island it will be the end of this sex holiday; this hot adventure which we, all of us, had no idea in what wonderland we were going to go and to end in. It was escapade which none of us ever dreamed or thought about. It was an exotic journey, which all of us had tremendously enjoyed. Shall we come back before the next semester starts?' Olympia asked teasingly.

'Better not; I think. I'm sure that if my sister finds out, she will be here sooner than I can believe. I think that your holiday here was great, for all of you and for some was exceptional. Padme, I, and you girls, all of us together we had a wonderful time; we enjoyed a lot of fucking, tried new things and you got to know your friends more intimately. What are you going to do; you, yourself the others?' I asked.

'No idea Sam, probably I have to find some kind of job and get some quick money. Diana is in the same boat. We have a lot of expenses, and thanks to you we saved a lot of money, which definitely will help lift the burden. Sometimes I start to worry so much that I start dreaming whether I should quit university and get a full time job...'

'Don't dare do that, you will loose everything. It would be a great career if you persist and go all the way. You are very intelligent and could make great money being a lawyer. They all make a lot of money, even the idiots.' Sam cut her off.

'So what do you think I do? Rent is getting higher every year. Rooms are small. At least I share with Diana who is not coming from a well off family, either.'

'I may think of something where you two, could get some good money, working a very few hours a week.'

'What do you mean, whoring?'

'No, not exactly; but there are some decent ways, were you can really earn some very good money.' I cautiously answered.

'What do you have in mind, Sam?'

'I have to think about it... You need a decent house or a flat from where you can work, plus also some equipment. I will let you know, maybe in about a month's time. Then I call you and we meet in Athens. After that, it will be up to you to decide.'

'I think I know what it is Sam. When I was really desperate I nearly put an advert in the Athens News. Is it so Sam?' She asked.

'When the time comes we talk about it, ok. I want to be sure that everything will be above board but for now, I think we should forget it... now I like a very good massage; a pair of strong hands, oil; on every part of my body... how about that?'

It was just an excuse to break the conversation. I was not sure what exactly I wanted her to do, including Diana. But I will not stop thinking. It was not exactly the type of activity that was the problem, but, it was more the place where they can operate from. Rents are high everywhere and if they (the authorities) find out that you are using the building commercially to earn money, than one has to contribute to the government coffers.

'I would love to, Sam. Padme fascinated me, when she thought me all about massage, the theory and the practice. Did I ever give you one, while I was here?'

'I'm not sure; but I believe yes, you did. It could have been in the beginning when you started to practise. Do you like to start?'

'Sure.' Olympia answered as we walked inside my bedroom. I lay down and she started to work on my back. She was very good. She started from the neck, shoulders, down along the spine and continued doing my legs down to my feet and without ever hitting my balls which were naturally hanging there. She was very professional in her work. Then she asked me to turn over. I did so, and as I settled on my back my dick was already hard as steel.

'Sam, you are a really naughty boy. That should be covered, not like that.' She said jokingly.

'Is it the first time that you're seeing one?' I asked back together with a smile.

'Suppose I am doing this to earn money, do you think it is ethical to have a big dick like yours, in all its glory; on show?'

I did not comment. I knew what it was all was about. I wanted to say more, but the moment was not right. 'Maybe you are right, but if I was paying a handsome sum of money for a massage I may not care, if it will be on show or not.'

'And if you may; rape me?' Olympia asked.

'Well; when gentlemen go for a bona fide massage, I believe that their first interest are, that they don't dirty their reputation.' I commented.

'So... I will have to enjoy watching your hard cock standing there to attention; while I massage all over your body, except your prick.'

'Perfectly right... my dear.' I answered.

Olympia started to work on my front. First my face, and slowly downwards, neck, shoulders, stomach and going further until she done also around my crotch, trying not to touch my steel hardened cock. My legs were the last including my feet and my toes.

One whole hour and sure it was one of the best massages I ever got; not to mention those of Padme. She was always superb, but Olympia had become a very good masseur.

'What about my dick? It sure needs a good rub.'

'Well Sam; that may cost more than something extra!' she exclaimed teasing me with a huge sarcastic smile. Behind that smile there were more than words; stories... whatever.

I did not speak, nor comment. As I was all over covered in oil I was relieved that she was going to ride me. She wanted an answer but I decided to keep my mouth shut. I knew, that in due time I may have to give her a proper answer; but not while she was still at the villa, and on this island.

I let her get on top of my body; but I never expected her, that so quickly she was going to guide my dick into her vagina. She used it as an axel to turn around as she started to give me a body to body massage. That was fantastic. The way she moved over my body she never let my cock disconnect from her's. With every move she made, as her body skidded against my skin she crabbed my cock with her vaginal muscles, never to let it slide out of the body which was flowing over mine. I really enjoyed myself; I was getting hotter; harder while trying to control my ego.

My sexual energy started to emerge from my red chakra as my cock was getting harder and harder and Olympia's blood had also started to boil. At last she stopped; her eyes were focused on mine. Her body was pulsating as her heart was beating faster. Her vaginal muscles were strongly locked around my hard cock; which was getting bigger and bigger, stretching the insides of her vagina. She was not only holding me tight with her vaginal grip, but also, with her hands around my neck. She was kissing me and hugging me as my hard truncheon was getting harder and ready; the head growing as it was about to explode deep inside her hot volcano.

In no time I cried a cry of relief as the first salvo exploded within her body, filling her with the first load of spunk followed by others.

I loved Olympia, from that moment she showed herself up on the deck of the boat. Now, three weeks later we became more intimate. We knew a lot about each other and she was the only one, except Lydia; that knew, of my family secrets.

The rest of the day was fantastic. We had a great time with both of us coming out totally satisfied. We fucked; we made love, spent time relaxing in the Jacuzzi and not to mention relaxing under the trees by the pool. We made love for the last time that day just before we were due to go and pick the others.

'Do you want something extra before we go and pick the others?' I asked.

'Do we have time?'

'Maybe we can afford an hour or so. How about that; is it enough to satisfy your sexual egos.'

. 'O.K. boss! Do you like to fuck me up my ass? It had been a few days since I had a hard cock up in my behind. It seems that I'm starting to miss something.'

'The sooner you get me hard the quicker you get it inside your back hole.' I answered.

Immediately Olympia turned around and pushed me on my back. It was then that she started in earnest playing with my half lifeless organ as she picked it with her soft hand and lightly moved it up and down its length, caressing it tenderly. After a few smooth caresses and a few touches with both of her delicate hands, plus her lips and her tongue; my obedient little Sam started to come back to life; growing slowing as it got harder and harder, enjoying the smooth caressing of Olympia's soft ministrations.

Happy with what Olympia had achieved, she still kept her hand busy while she moved her head forward until she was on top of my body. Her eyes focused on mine and never lost their focus, until our lips touched. Lightly at first, her lips started to nibble my upper lip, then slowly moving to the lower lip leaving a new flush of sweet blood flowing through my veins. My body started to excite itself and while my dick, which was still being cuddled; I was still enjoying her caresses although I was on verge of exploding.

I quickly took action to put him on hold, but her lips very aggressively caught my tongue and nearly pulled it from its roots. She became too wild and crazy as she continued fucking it with her lips.

Getting more aggressive was one of items Olympia always had on her menu. Soon she started riding on top of my body, while she calmly guided my hard little boy straight inside her vagina. It felt great as she slowly descended her body, taking the whole length and the girth of my dick, all the way deep inside her twat. The feeling of her tight tube being stretched as the head of my throbbing dick progressed its' penetration, until finally it was all the way to the entrance of her womb.