At the Villa Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'It feels great Sam, so big it is, while I'm feeling so tight.' Olympia declared.

'It feels like it had penetrated another virgin.' I answered with a tease.

'Sure you like that you naughty boy, but maybe very soon Sam. When are you expecting the next one?'

'Maybe it will never happen again. Time is up, to enjoy another virgin. I'm getting old.' I declared

'You're still young and viral Sam.' She complimented me as she squeezed my dick a few times with her vaginal muscles. My dick responded immediately as its head hardened again, while it pulsated inside her burning pussy. She then lifted her body and started to fuck herself slowly. She took slow trusts up and down until she started to moan. Olympia was always hot. It was just a couple of days after her period ended, so she was hungry for a hard dick and some mind blowing orgasms.

'Are you still interested in getting it up your ass?'

'Without any doubt, Sam!'

'When you're ready, just let me know?'

'After I get high, you can start preparing me.' She answered.

Fucking Olympia from behind was always a delight. We took it easy as I pumped my organ in and out of her ass. She never did complain. After she got on all fours I massaged her wrinkled rose with her own natural lubricant. Of course some of it ended inside her anal tube as I fingered it slowly. While I fingered her for a few more minutes, she started to get high. Moans of pleasure escaped from between her lips. She could not contain herself as she, with her own fingers started to do the same to her pussy, not forgetting rubbing also her little clitty.

She was so hot that she kept working her pussy while I rested the head of my cock against her lubricated rosebud. I slowly pressed forward and as her sphincter started to stretch, there were no more objections. The head jumped in within seconds it touched the target, and as quickly her anal muscles gave way. As the head continued its' way inside her dark tube, she started to push her arse backwards until my pelvis was jammed against her smooth bums.

I pressed my organ within the depths of her ass, up to the hilt. She pressed backwards, trying to get the most of it in, and she held me there with her muscles tightened, while she moaned with pleasure. Then she pulled her body forward while I stayed static, letting her anal tube to feel free and relax from the thickness and hardness of my dick. She just stopped before the ridge arrived at the inner end of her sphincter. She rested, waited for a few long seconds while she kept rubbing her wet hot pussy together with her clit.

Her sexual temperature was soaring upwards as her body started to shake. She cried as her orgasm exploded within her own body; then she slammed her arse backwards, filling it to the brim with my hard truncheon.

Both satisfied, we drove to get the other ladies back from the beach and the rest of the evening was again; another incredible erotic night, which did not come to an end until after midnight.