At the Villa Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers

The satisfaction of their clients was expressed with both clients leaving a very generous fifty euro tip, before they left. They felt excited and over the moon. The praises their clients bestowed on them were unexpected. They were just the first two; what about the rest. They still they had another six clients each, two of them were already waiting in the reception area.

The rest of the day went according to plan. All clients were on time and only one had to wait a few minutes before he was accommodated. Only two of them had arrived earlier and had to wait a little longer.

There was a notice on the main entrance which gave the clients the authority to ring, enter and wait. Once in the reception area there was a fridge full of drinks; like softies and water with a notice; that they can help themselves while waiting until their appointed time.

Any extras the clients had dreamed about during the massage had to discuss them in the ante room, where Di had taken Rolf after the shower. As a matter of principle they passed their clients on the way out in a very discreet way to guarantee their privacy.

The last clients for the day had left and the two ladies looked so happy and satisfied; but totally exhausted. They made an oral resume of the whole afternoon and the amount of income they had made in their first day. They could not believe how substantial it was. They did not even care to count them especially when they realized how hungry they were. They were so busy that they did not even think of pre-preparing any meals.

'Let's go for a pizza.' Olympia said.

'Not a bad idea.' Diana answered. 'I think we should call Sam and convey our thanks. Without his help and ideas this could have never had happened.'

'You are right.' Olympia agreed while she dialled Sam's number.

Sam promptly answered on the first ring. 'Hi, I'm waiting outside.'

Sam broke the line and both Olympia and Diana were shocked. As quick as the wind could blow a haystack, they fixed themselves and were ready to go. As they walked out of the door, Sam hugged them and got them both on the back seat of the taxi.

Sitting in the middle, surrounded by the two gorgeous ladies he felt like a king. Even though the ladies were dead tired, they cuddled him all the way until they made it to the restaurant of Sam's choice. There they never stopped talking about the achievements of the day and the satisfaction they felt making so many clients satisfied and excited. They were so happy and totally satisfied, that they wanted nothing more, but to celebrate.

Sam took them to a local restaurant where he ordered a variety of food, wine and a good desert. Discreetly, they talked about their first experience and the amount of tips the clients left. On average, every client had left about forty five Euros; which meant, that they were more than thrilled. They had seven clients each, but they decided that the next day they will do five clients with an extra job; away from their premises.

When they in a few words explained their new ideas, Sam did not seem to object, but he insisted on the payment of taxes, and that they should keep things clean. What came in as extras should be kept away from the watching eye. He also insisted that they should bank less than they declare. 'You need Euros for your own personal expenses, remember that.'

They quickly realized what Sam was saying, so they had to start using their brains in the right way.

That night, Sam spent it with the two happy and very tired ladies. Although very tired, they just the same used all their capabilities to thank him in different ways for all what he had done to help them with their future. Money was their main problem, which naturally was the cause, was the effect that they came from their lower earning families.

The next day they decided to start earlier. They switched on their mobiles at nine in the morning and scheduled their first clients for ten with the next at eleven thirty. The day started great with an hour's rest after the third batch of clients.

At eight in the evening both fresh after a well deserved hot bath, they dressed well. They arrived at their venue which luckily was at the same hotel a few minutes before the appointed time. There they found their private clients waiting at the bar at separate stools at the bar about a meter away from each other. Both ladies were welcomed with a drink at the bar where both clients introduced themselves to each other. Naturally some small talk took place between the two gentlemen, who very soon got well acquainted. The two couples, who were very anxious to go straight up to their respective rooms, retained the right to meet later, maybe for farewell drink.

Olli, immediately the door closed, started to get into the new atmosphere. The excitement started to build through her body as she found herself alone; not exactly with a strange male. The strange feeling of being closed in a hotel room "selling herself", gave her a special kick of excitement. She had already thought of what it may feel like; getting naked with no clothes on, infront of a man whom she had never met, except when he went for the body massage. Now she is anxious to get fucked by that somebody whom she barely knew. 'What about the next ones?' She thought.

Those first few minutes until she settled herself were agonizing. Strange thought invaded her brains wondering what the next hour or so going to happen. 'Is it going to be just a cold fuck or she was going to really do it for both.' She wondered.

Between her legs the atmosphere was different. Love juice was drooling downwards messing the inner thighs as it leaked out from between her red hot waiting volcano.

Her decision was taken. Olli hugged Tony and gave him a long kiss on his lips as their tongues crossed. Her excitement was great and while still connected by their lips, their tongues sharing, she started to shed her clothes. From between her legs hot love juice was evident to the level of excitement she reached.

As she started to get into the vibes of making love she even let Tony to continue undressing her, one piece after another, he took her clothes off, until she was down to her panties. The sensations were great. When Tony touched her nipples soon after he took off her bra, he found they were already as hard as steel. He even pinched them between his fingers, one at a time for more than once.

Olli moaned as the atmosphere within the hotel room became hotter and hotter. Her bare body except for that little bit, which just covered her wet leaking pussy, had nothing else on. Before she let Tony touch her little secret, she hugged him and as quick as she could, took his cock out of his trousers. She knelt in front of him with her eyes looking upwards watching his facial expression as she took a little time examining his manhood. She griped it with her right hand, examining the girth and the length. The feeling was great. It was pulsating with every beat of his heart, as she exposed the purple head. Pre-come was leaking.

She looked up at Tony's face, again and begged him; 'please don't cum yet. Yesterday you done so well; so don't forget what I taught you.'

Tony smiled as he looked at her angelic face. Soon, she noticed that he had pulled his PC muscle and relaxed himself, at least for the time. Olli, very relaxed, pushed the foreskin backwards while taking her time watching that hard thick blood flooded bulbous head as she exposed it.

Mesmerised with its' beauty, her desire increased even further. She wanted nothing more, except to have it between the folds of her vaginal lips; filling herself with that massive cock to the maximum. She watched with great attention to the feelings she was experiencing, for that beautiful thick phallus she was holding in her hand as it moved back and forth.

From that little oval eye there was enough pre-come flowing to lubricate the whole interior of her waiting vagina; even though she knew that she was already so wet that non more was needed. Closing her legs tight together, pressing them hard as an early shockwave increased the burning fire within. She became very anxious to satisfy and get satisfied.

After those precious moments examining her prey, she took him slowly into her mouth; after, very discreetly she rolled dick in a condom. Tony barely noticed the way she very professionally covered his steel hard cock. As a matter of fact he liked the way she protected herself, as also his personal interest.

She licked the thin rubber around with her tongue before getting the whole head in. She continued to roll her tongue around a few more times, while she took her time sucking and playing with it. The enthusiasm within her body continued to build steadily. The heat between her legs was making things harder for Olli, as she started to suck aggressively on his cock, sometimes even taking most of its length, until she filled her throat. The way her tongue was hitting his dick's most sensitive spots, the pleasures within Tony's body were also escalating.

Tony was still dressed, so he freed his trousers and let it go down along his legs followed by the rest of his clothes, except for his briefs. Olli helped by taking his briefs down in one go, with his hard cock popping out, and in again in her mouth, it ended.

Tony was shocked when she moved his cock so fast all the way back into her mouth. He lifted one leg and then another so he could get rid his trousers etc. Naked as the day he was born he started to play and feel Olli's breasts, reaching for her already hard nipples. He squeezed them a few times. Olli moaned as she continued to keep his phallus in the game.

Di got Rolf on his back on the bed with nothing on except that he had her pussy pressed over his mouth. She had been hot for the last hours thinking about her first, 'sort of illicit fuck'. From a couple of hours earlier, she started to prepare herself for that meeting which she was not sure, about how it was going to end. Her body started to heat up and sex juices started to leak, especially as she was making the final arrangements before she left together with Olli, for that anticipated evening. An evening which she had never thought she would ever do, or ever get 'so low in her life'.

There were times when she was so desperate for cash that such ideas had flowed through her brains, but; she had always discarded them "as too dirty". Her family principles were strong and wondered; 'is it worth the risk?'

Hot love juices continued to flow, and from the moment she entered the shower to remove all the oil from the last massage, to the moment she left for her first acquaintance into her new adventures, the excitement grew stronger within her body as she was wondering what she should wear. There was a discussion on the clothes issue with Olli, and vice versa.

As she settled on top of Rolf with his tongue digging inside her vagina, she was caressing and playing with his manhood, which a few minutes earlier she had rolled also inside in a condom. Di soon became very wild, but she did not want him to blow his load too early. She accepted the invitation on the premise that she wanted to enjoy herself as much, as she wanted her client to do so.

Soon, Di noticed that he was using his PC muscle to control himself and encouraged him further; before she took his hard cock all the way deep into her throat. She pulled away rather a bit quicker than she really wanted. She preferred him to suck her longer, but on the other hand she wanted him to last, as long as he could.

With that tasty pussy stuck to his mouth, pressure was mounting; sucking and licking that naturally mixed cocktail flowing out of her pussy, was significantly exciting. Although, occasionally he was on the point of no return, he kept controlling himself, which extremely excited Di. She wanted nothing more than, that he would last as long as he could.

While she held his manhood between her lips, Di turned around slowly. She continued to suck his cock while she settled her knees between his open legs. Her eyes were focused on his, while her mouth was nearly filled to capacity, with his manhood. The pleasures she was enjoying while rolling her own tongue around the purple head as she was massaging it were fantastic; sometimes she even pulled out and licked around its length.

Rolf was amazed at the way she was running her tongue and using her mouth to give him that amazing blow job which no woman had ever done, including his wife. She continued for a few more moments before she moved on top settling one knee on each side of his torso before she commenced to slowly lower her pussy until his pulsating penis, was guided between her burning lips.

Shocks of pleasure started to ignite within her body as the hard purple head touched the very entrance to her portal of love. She moved forwards and backwards until she felt comfortable enough to let it slide slowly inside her body. She lowered herself a little by little until she felt she was fully filled with Rolf's thick hard cock, which finally she pressed the oval hole against her womb.

She worked slowly, giving him time to enjoy the inner feelings, as she tightened her vaginal muscles around it. Her body started to heat slowly while getting herself in the mood, making sure that she would enjoy what she was doing as best as she could. They fucked together while enhancing their inner feelings, every time she used her inner muscles. Rolf was elated. She was a beautiful young lady who came here more for her sexual release rather than his cash; even though he knew that, that will stay as part of the deal. But there was a difference. Di was doing nothing more than what she could have done, if she was his lover rather than a cash hungry client.

Spending a whole day massaging guys with different type of bodies, different ideas; structures, not to mention the different sized manhoods, had made their bodies start to react. At times while giving their clients a body to body massage; both Olli and Di, with the heat flowing inside their bodies and the love juices leaking from their uncovered pouty lips, occasionally they had to press their pussies against the client's legs, until their bodies started to shiver while trying to hide their occasional orgasms. Some clients even noticed and enjoyed the feelings; while others exploded and to their amazement shoot all the sperm they had stored between the sandwiched naked bodies.

The ladies moved quickly; they wanted to avoid any; if there were something which was inappropriate.

Olli was also doing well and had already enjoyed two orgasms while Tony had not yet cum. She became wilder and wilder as he fucked her in the missionary position; a position which she preferred when she was making love with a new acquaintance.

Tony increased the thrusts as he continued to fuck her harder and harder. Olli increased the tightness on her vagina making things a little harder on Tony who felt that the moment had arrived when he could not hold any more. He pulled his raging hardon off, short of cumming. He pulled off the condom off his hard pulsating dick and blew his massive load all over Olli's breasts, with which he massaged her mammaries, while covered them all over while he even pinched her nipples while in the process.

Olli exploded again as he massaged his cum around and especially the little pain she endured while squeezing her nipples between his fingers. When he was ready and relaxed, after that satisfying fuck, he sucked some of his jism which was stuck to her nipples as he rolled them between his lips.

Olli exploded and cried again while Tony pushed a couple of fingers inside her vagina and hit her G-spot. Both ended flat on their backs fully satisfied, but the satisfaction did not last too long. In no time they started to make some small talk and as quick as they could not believe; another game was on the way. Tony's cock quickly started to wake up again. It did not take long before Olli was ready for more.

####

Di had blown him off after she had enjoyed a couple of more satisfying orgasms. She got off, off his body, gave him a kiss while she looked straight in his eyes.

'Did you enjoy it, Rolf?' Di asked.

'How many times did you naturally cum?' Rolf asked.

'If you want to know the truth; three times for sure, maybe even a fourth.' She answered with a rather long smile and shinning eyes.

'So you really came here to fuck and enjoy yourself, not just for the money?' Rolf asked after a very satisfying fuck, which he had never known he enjoyed anywhere else before.

'I prefer to make love and enjoy it, rather than in the sense of the word, just lay there waiting for that moment when everything just ends. I don't like say I was fucked. Yes just fucked, with the only satisfaction be; maybe the money.'

'That's very interesting. What about your friend; is she as good?' Rolf curiously asked.

'Well, she's too hot. He goes crazy when she has somebody with whom she can fuck. She loves sex as much as I do, if not more. She s orgasms, not one but as many while she fucks and get fucked.'

'Next time I will book your friend, and you may try somebody else. Does it fit or you will be jealous?' Rolf asked.

'If you like, we may even do it today. We can politely ask if the other guy likes a change of scene. Will you be ready for partner change?'

'Well if he accepts, I will be delighted. I never had two women in one night.' Rolf answered.

'Maybe we can discuss the exchange over dinner, if they decide to join us?' Di asked, rather anxious to have a change of scene herself.

'Maybe!' Rolf managed to say. Di did not give him time to say anything. She just jumped on him and started to massage his chest with her hard nipples before she fed him the right tit between his lips. He started to suck on it while with the free hand he started to massage her wet pussy, were a fire had again started to build.

His finger moved between the folds massaging the interior between her hot wet lips. It was slippery with every now and then Rolf inserted more than one all the way in inside her hot vagina. She was getting hotter and hotter especially with the idea of a possible exchange. She moaned and cried as she went through another earthquake.

Rolf, thinking about the possibility, became very agitated. He never had a woman who was so hot; especially a call girl. Many times he had paid for the pleasures of the flesh, but as many times, he was disappointed. Even though he had enjoyed his orgasms, it was not the same.

Rolf realized that this young lady came here with the first aim of satisfying her carnal desires. Never Rolf ever came across such a lady; and was hoping that in the future they will have more of such satisfying encounters.

When previously he called a woman for his carnal pleasures, it was quick. As their clothes were out of the way her tongue was already on his cock and preparing him for the actual act. She turns around so she would give him a good view of her wet slit and after a little small talk they were ready to fuck; and the quicker he blows his jism the better it will be.

What were missing were the fire and the feeling for their clients. Most times there was nothing: they were cold. They do it as quick as possible, and run to the next.

Rolf realized that with Di; it was different. She knew what a man really wanted. The time was passing and his manhood was a hard as steel ready to break in and penetrate any available pussy. She continued to massage his cock until she was satisfied it was ready; as hard as steel.

As she rolled her tongue around it; it had reached the desired strength. She had even forgot about rolling a condom around it, even though she had one ready; therefore before she was going to ride him she rolled the condom to protect him and herself. A sweet smile and a kiss took place before she placed herself on her back ready to receive that hot cock within the heated drenched walls of her vagina.

uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers