At the Villa Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Olli was going to lower her head so she could start to suck on his semi hard cock, Di got on the bed, but on the opposite side. Together the two ladies shared George's big monster and with their tongues licked around the outside before they took it, one at a time and sucked it hard with their mouths.

Watching it getting bigger and bigger Di pushed her friend away. Then she moved on her knees until she settled her pussy precisely on top of his cock. Holding it straight up with her hand, she manoeuvred the mushroom head until it was seated at the entrance of her vagina. Slowly, she lowered her body while the head stretched the opening of her tube. Little by little the whole length replaced the barren feelings she wanted to fulfil.

George was really straddled with Olli's open legs, with his sweet juices flowing out from between her vaginal lips downwards into his mouth; the taste and smell of her glorious pussy, was enough to relax him, reduced the tension which Di was causing him as more than half of his hard member was inside her body. She squeezed his cock a few times and then started to move up and down as she started to fuck herself, while feeling his hard cock stretching her insides to the limits. The feelings were sending her wild and crazy, her body trembling while a new fresh orgasm was on the verge of sending her whole body into another explosion.

With both girls mounting him and rolling around him, George was in heaven. They were too beautiful and too hot. The heat radiating from ladies bodies was getting too strong for George to keep his control on his manhood. To make matters worst and whilst Di's pussy was still filled with George cock; Di and Olli started kissing and sucking each other. Then Di pushed a couple of fingers inside Olli's pussy and started to massage the missing part; her G-spot.

Both were moaning with their next orgasm, but they did not stop keeping George happy. Although he looked so relaxed, the tension inside his groin was growing faster than expected as his cock was getting harder and harder. Di was not helping as she continued to tighten the grip on his hard cock within her body with her vaginal muscles, holding him as deep and as long inside her burning furnace.

He felt like he was going to explode. Both girls bodies were trembling while they her moaning as they continued to kiss each other. He took a deep breath and squeezed his pelvic muscle as hard as he could, releasing it again and tightened it for a second time when he knew that he luckily managed to try to avoid the flow of his hot sperm into blowing out prematurely.

Olli's pussy was getting the suck of the day. George seemed more than an expert on how to suck the female pussy. She wanted to shout and cry but her tongue was still stuck between Di's lips. Di's pussy did not stop riding on George's cock and neither could she. She stopped the rolling and squeezing of Olli's hard nipples. Di's body had already been shaking for a rather few seconds as she was on the very verge of a huge explosion.

The heat was multiplying fast at all quarters. The first to explode again was Olli with a huge orgasm she had been trying to delay for quite a few minutes, but at last she pushed her mate away and started to shout like crazy. A cry emerged and Olli's nipples were still between Di's fingers. She did not let them off until Olli pulled herself backwards and managed to escape on the empty part of the double bed. She was moaning and shaking with her arm pressed against her pussy; jammed it between her tight closed legs as she continued to tremble while enjoying the carnal pleasures flowing within her blood stream.

Di, getting rid of Olli, bent over George's body, rested her hard nipples on his hairy chest. She looked into his eyes and slowly crawled a few centimetres further towards his mouth. A kiss followed while she continued to lower her lips against his. It was a very quick kiss which was followed by a couple of muscles being pulled inside her vagina. Then she offered him half a dozen short thrusts in and out, deep in against her womb.

'Hello George, it seems that you are enjoying yourself, emmmm.' She said while she tightened her vaginal muscle and with one hand she slowly caressed his forehead, like if she could have caressed a new born baby. She kissed him again and again while she continued to cuddle his manhood deep within her burning vagina.

'Emmm, Georgie... Georgie... it seems that your little monster feels very comfortable where it is; enjoying the heat and the fresh tasty juices; emmm, Georgie do you like to lick my pussy... Georgie... not now sweetie only after the cocktail had been shaken but not stirred. Come on Georgie... I'm getting so hot... my pussy is burning, and getting really ready...' She pulled her muscles and released them and a like crazy woman in heat she started to fuck him; moving her ass in different directions while the head was hitting different areas within her drenched interior.

Abruptly she stopped. George's heart was pounding; his hard cock was pulsating while within his balls, there was a slight discomfort. Di knew precisely what was happening. She cried as another orgasm exploded within her vagina. A few short thrusts at the very entrance and George sperm opened the valves. Within a split second it was on its' way to try and kill the fire within her vaginal interior, but the opposite happened. She felt that the very first shot of hot sperm hit the very entrance of her womb as nature dictates; her body exploded in another maddening orgasm.

The second shot of sperm sent her body wild and that was the moment when she fell on the side between George and Olli. Olli nearly ended on the floor. It was a dramatic scene with George shooting the third shot which ended all over his lower belly. Di was lying between George and Olli with her legs partly open. The mixed cocktail, a mixture of Di's juices mixed with George's was leaking out from between the lips of her vagina. Olli just returned back from her latest satisfying orgasms she noticed that Di was getting away on her knees from her position; in a sixty nine position, Olli straddled George, lowered her pussy over his mouth and took the slow wilting cock in her mouth, licking while enjoying the taste of sticky cocktail.

More like a playboy, George properly dressed. Before he was about to leave he pulled two notes from his wallet and while he thanked and gave the satisfied ladies a kiss each while he pressed the two notes in Di's hand. None of them cared, but they thanked George for whatever he left in Di's hand. The great fucking and the orgasms they enjoyed; were worth a lot more than the notes he left. Before the door was closed behind George there was some small talk, about next weekend's appointment.

When Di opened her hand they found that George had left a one by five hundred note and one by two hundred, an astonishing total of seven hundred Euros.

Before they went out on the city they calculated the weeks earning. It was something like in the region of sixteen ....... It was an enormous amount of earning in just five days. Then they discussed about what their future was going to be. As concluded earlier before George disturbed their discussion, they had agreed that their studies will come get first priority. With three full weeks of hard work plus a week's rest it will be the time to resume their studies. Therefore they decided they should look forward for a mix of some work and a lot of studies.

After that, and before they go back to their studies, they could or better should, make enough money for the rest of their three semesters; but as they had already agreed earlier they should stop all advertising and try to advise their best clients about their future arrangements; maybe they will be enough. If their chosen clients will keep them busy they can expect to get an average of six to seven clients each per week. They were expecting that they enjoy a night out every week which will increase their weekly earnings. Together we should earn much more than what a professional will make every week. That should keep them on the alert with enough money in their pockets. Naturally the one night out every week will not only increase their earning, but it will also satisfy their insatiable hungry bodies.