At the Villa Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers

With such a performance, the three of them slept until half way in the new born day, when with the sun shining through the window they all went queuing to the bathroom to relieve themselves. They even got Sam back to the same place where they were sleeping where he fucked them one after the other in the missionary position.

Satisfied, the three of them walked out totally naked for a quick swim. Padme was serving breakfast al fresco with the help of Andrulla, who seemed that she had also enjoyed more lesbian sex with Padme after they woke up. A few chats and jokes they all enjoyed the midday breakfast under the cover of branches. It was more than a mid-day meal as all five were as hungry as they could be, precisely twelve hours after they had their very late night dinner.

Andrulla became nervous. Her body for anxious for what would happen during the next hours or so. Her pussy was on the alert and juices had been flowing since the moment when she woke up, finding Padme licking her hard nipples which later became a sixtynine. It was an enjoyable experience, as they also talked about Sam and that special moment when he will take her virginity.

The more minutes that passed the more Andrulla was getting agitated. The waiting was killing her. Being naked, there with the other's including Sam, his relaxed prick most of the time exposed for all to see, was making her body hotter and hotter. She knew that Sam was going to take her somewhere where he will enjoy those precious moments, but where; when.

Sam looked at Andrulla, a straight look in her eyes and her body immediately reacted. He stood up making a sign to Andrulla, who like a thunderbolt stood up, took Sam's hand and together walked away with Sam leading. He chose to cross to the other end on the garden, towards the Gardner's Lodge.

They walked straight to the main bedroom were Sam asked her to kneel on the edge of the bed. Her ass pointing outwards towards where Sam was standing, getting the feeling of her beauty, not forgetting that she was another untouched beauty.

He knelt on the carpeted floor and looked between her already open legs. His eyes were stealing all the beauty as he separated the folds with his fingers; exposing that beautiful masterpiece while he was totally lost in examining its perfection. He took his time watching as his fingers stretched the lips, giving him a good view of every detail. From inside her still untouched vaginal opening love juice was trickling slowly downwards and wetting her rosebud.

With his eyes still focused Sam presented his tongue and made one long move from down over her clitoris across to her asshole, where he pressed it and moved it round sending shivers of pleasure through Andrulla's body. At last he pressed his tongue against her rosebud with the tip trying to penetrate.

Andrulla cried with pleasure as she felt his tongue moving against her most erogenous parts. An orgasm took over her body as Sam asked her; 'how is your asshole? Is it still tingling?'

'Just slightly; but it's ok.' Andrulla answered. She said nothing more except that she pushed her face in the bedcovers enjoying the sensations of an orgasm her body was going through. The next orgasm was stronger as Sam's lips got stuck around her clitoris. He sucked on it as she moaned while her body was shaking. The taste of her juices, were exquisite as he rolled them around his tongue like he do, when he tastes the wine.

Andrulla was very anxious to get the taste of her first initiation into the art of making love. She wanted to find out what it will feel when Sam push that monster he pushed inside her ass the previous night. It was hell until she got used to it; until her anal tube stretched enough.

She was waiting for that moment when he will make a woman; when he tears her hymen. Sam continued to prolong the torture. He teased her with his tongue sending her from one orgasm into another. He used it diligently, hitting precisely where she reacted, the most. The continuous orgasms going through her body were getting longer and stronger as Sam changed the movements of his lips and tongue. He continued to lick and suck around her vaginal- anal area, sucking and licking.

'Like to suck my cock or you prefer to enjoy the real thing?' Sam asked when he felt like tired. He stood up with her ass still popping outwards, his cock nearly touching her pussy, ready to break the seal of another virgin.

Sam waited for an answer from Andrulla who seemed that she was still partially in the heavens. Then she felt Sam's finger checking again her little secret but she said nothing except that her body again reacted. Yes he thought; it is still intact.

'Sam; you are still not convinced that I'm still a virgin. You checked me last night and again just now. I hope you are sure. Are you sure you want to stick that rod into my waiting furnace; as it is so hot...' She told Sam what she really was feeling. 'Just fuck me Sam... fuck me?' She shouted.

'For me this little operation was always something special. It is something that a woman is going to loose for ever her most precious seal and especially when it is done, outside the normal parameters.'

'It's me, Andrulla who is asking you to fuck me. So let's do it Sam; I can't wait any longer.'

'Lie down on your back?' Sam asked as he gave those small bums she had popping outwards, a last look; a look full of desires while his cock became harder and harder. It was waiting to do the honours of devouring the maidenhead of another desperate asking beauty.

Andrulla turned around on her back diagonally on the double bed with her legs as wide as she could open them. Sam crawled between them, crawling slowly between her open legs until his mouth was in a position to get another taste of her tasty juices, as his tongue moved back and forth a couple of times between her vaginal lips. Then he continued on his journey as he moved further until he stopped to suck on each of her erect nipples. He rolled them around his teeth as he sucked them one after the other.

His hard cock was waiting between her legs; close enough to her vaginal opening. Another push forward and without any adjustment it ended precisely at the opening of her vagina. Another little move and the head was pressing against the little opening which started to stretch as at last the head was pressing against her maidenhead. A little push and Andrulla moaned. It was a moan of pain as the head started to break the barrier.

'Auuuchchch; Aaaaahhhhh. Sammm it hurts. Fuck it hurts. You are too fucking big.' Andrulla cried.

Sam put his lips and pressed them against her mouth while he continued pushing slowly. Andrulla was moaning in his mouth with the pain. Sam stopped and pulled back a little, to give Andrulla a little comfort. It did not last so long as the next forward push was rather long. That had brought the end of her hymen as she pushed Sam's mouth away. She cried with pain as more than the head of Sam's hard dick was beyond, where her hymen was.

'Fuck; fuck; it fucking hurt. Nobody told it will hurt so much. Fuck stooopppp sttoopp.'

But by then her hymen had gone. Sam's cock had torn it to pieces, even though she was writhing with pain on the bed.

Sam waited until she stopped shouting and moaning. The pain started to turn into pleasure as Sam started to move back and forth very slowly, until her sexual chakra started to burn strongly. There were tremors and moans of pleasure as Sam continued to fuck her slowly, every now and then he was going deeper and deeper into her body.

He stopped. Then he pulled his cock out of her vagina to examine it. Along it's length there were streaks of blood. He put the head back against her vaginal entrance sending it in very slowly and taking it out again, watching for the virgin blood mixed with her abundant flowing juices.

It was time to press the whole of his hard cock all the way deep into her vagina. Holding it there, Andrulla tightened her vaginal muscles around it while she cried. 'Aaaaaahhhhhh Sam... aaaaaaahhhhhhh. I'm cumming... cumming.' She cried and moaned as her body was trembled with the orgasms which she were flowing through her veins.

Sam looked into her eyes as she opened them. She gave Sam a kiss while she lifted her legs and tightened them around his bums, pressing them hard as she tried to push his cock deeper and deeper into her vagina. She was totally lost in one orgasm after the other while Sam continued to fuck her. It was her first fuck and Sam knew how far and though how many orgasms he wanted her to enjoy.

It was after few strong orgasms, wondering in which planet she was in that he started fuck her back and forth going as deep as he could while ramming his steel hard cock in and out. The cries of pleasure never stopped. Sam having no problems with quick ejaculations continued to fuck her, using different ways. He concentrated his energy hitting her most erogenous area as the entrance of her vagina, her G-spot and deep within every time he points the head at different part of her interior.

The more he fucked her and the more he changed the areas where he pointed the hard purple head, the more her body reacted with more orgasms flowing together; until she could not take more. She tried to close her legs and push Sam away. Her body was in one huge delirium of sexual fire.

Sam wanted to pull off, but her legs were still holding him captive with his cock still hard inside her vagina. There were no more movements as she held him tight. He could not move, but the activity within his own body was also reaching the high end. It became harder and harder for Sam to hold longer. His prostate gland started to get activated. He could not control himself anymore. A few quick shots in and out and his sperm started to shoot deep inside her body.

The wild fire in which her body was entrenched was too strong for Andrulla, to realize what had just happened. She was so lost that she did not even realize that Sam had filled her with a load of semen, after which his manhood started to loose its' pride.

Sam slowly relaxed and waited for her body to relax. He wanted to release his, from the way her legs were holding him captive on top of her still trembling body. At last he felt her legs loosing their grip. He pushed his ass slightly upwards and her feet dropped one on each side of his body.

'Hi... how do you feel after your first?' Sam asked after the coming to earth of Andrulla.

She slowly opened her eyes as Sam was still on top of her body, but resting on his hands and knees. Their bodies were not touching, but there was that happy look in his eyes which quickly connected with hers, looking straight back.

'I don't really know what happened. It was heavenly all the way, except when you broke my cherry. You were rather a little too big. Now I can say; I'm very satisfied, but my vagina feels strange... too sore.' She smiled and put her hands around his neck, pulling his face down until their lips met again. 'Thanks Sam. It was a fantastic beginning to my sex life. I hope we enjoy more before I'll go back.'

'You been lucky and should owe it to your sister.' Sam said.

'She told me so, that it is the best place where I could start.' Andrulla said.

Before they went back to the villa, Sam made love to Andrulla at least another three times. It was after mid-afternoon before they returned back where the others were anxiously waiting, to hear the saucy details.

The days passed rather quickly. Since they arrived, they never gone away from the villa or it's surrounding. Sam had gone out once, to make the shopping and stock up with the necessities. The last day came when tears were shed, before they were driven to the airport on their way back to Athens

Corrine and her friends.

During the days we enjoyed the company of the visitors passed rather quickly. On the first flight to Athens on that Monday morning the three ladies had left Sam and Padme for a few days in peace, until hopefully Corrine will not change her mind and come over accompanied by the two French young ladies.

Sam and Padme prepared themselves for what; hopefully they will have a more interesting company. Sam was waiting at the arrival lounge waiting for Corrine to emerge from the luggage collecting hall, excited about what these two French ladies looked like; and naturally what they had to offer.

Corrine on the other hand was worried and wondered if it will all be a mistake. She even thought to persuade her visitors to another venue. Maybe it could have been more interesting if they went to Rhodes or somewhere else. She wondered what would happen if they will not like the prepared set-up. Whatever, she could not change it!

She had no idea how they were going to react when they find themselves in a stranger's arms. She knew; that if he looks directly into any of the ladies eyes they would be totally hooked, lost in bliss and sex. But when she saw him waiting there, his arms ready to welcome her she committed herself to whatever happens.

Sam welcomed Corrine to the island with a hug and a couple of kisses on her cheeks; very polite and without any fuss. Then she introduced Emilie. She noticed that Sam did not look into her eyes, just two quick kisses on her cheeks while he said; 'Welcome.' The same scenario happened with Brigitte.

Sam asked the ladies to get in the front and share the double seat while Corrine sat behind on her own with the luggage in the back behind her seat.

'Well ladies, first of all Corrine had told me something about your visit to the island, therefore I suggested, that I take you on a tour of the island were we have a look at it fantastic history from many years BC and after. If you don't feel like going on such a rip we can always go somewhere where we can enjoy a coffee or to my place where my housekeeper is preparing an evening meal; but then we have to wait. Now you are the guests here and you are free to decide.'

Sam was very precise in the chosen words and Corrine was very pleased that he gave them the upper hand, to decide.

'Is it proper to call you Sam?' Emilie asked,

'Isn't that's how I was introduced? So that's what you call me.' Sam answered.

'Well from our end we would love to have some background about this island. I had already made some internet search on the island's history and we will love to spend some time visiting the sites. Then, Sam thanks for your time; let's go.'

Sam gave them a background and stopped in a few sites which were still open, while like most islands in the Mediterranean these islands were invaded by different species of human beings from the days of the Phoenicians or maybe even earlier to the days of the Nazis. Sam was not sure if the Nazis ever set foot on that island but they did in Greece and Crete.

With three stoppages and one for a coffee and some local cakes, at last they arrived at Sam's villa. The gate was open and as soon as Sam drove in, Padme closed the gate. Sam got out first and walked around the front of the SUV. He politely opened the door for the ladies while Corrine found her own way to get off.

Sam welcomed them to his villa as they ascended one after the other. As soon as Emilie noticed the swimming pool she cried; 'Wow Sam. You really have a fantastic place... a swimming pool, olive trees; you will never die, living in such a romantic place. It's fantastic.' She cried again. She knelt by the pool to check the temperature of the water.

From the look in her eyes she felt like she was in heaven. She looked at Sam who was still talking with Corrine and Padme with Brigitte close by, getting the feeling of this free space away from a small flat in the centre of town.

Emilie walked back towards were the others were and very politely she asked Corrine. 'Can Sam offer us some accommodation; even under the trees I will be happy.' Emilie very excitedly asked Sam.

'You are welcome to stay here, but there is a price.' Sam said while Emilie cried.

'Money no problem Sam; whatever it costs. In hotels we are always stuck between four walls. This will be just five days in heaven. Please Sam.'

'Please don't beg? First, dress code round the pool is; in the nude.' Sam said nothing more.

'What the hell, sure Sam had his share of beautiful women. I've no doubts with such a handsome man. Tell me something... how many did you have along the years?' Emilie asked.

'One of these days I will tell you. The program I prepared is that Padme will give you (Sam pointed his finger towards Emilie) the massage of your life, something you will enjoy under her expert hands.' Sam looked at Corinne who had already started to take some of her clothes off, and then towards Brigitte.

Brigitte was a little shy and was taken back with that look, but the second look straight into her eyes, she felt a little bodyquake followed by the feeling of slight wetness where the least she expected it. Sam knew precisely that he had hit the right button and Corrine realized that Sam had already hooked her.

'Brigitte, I will be with you, as your chaperone in a few minutes.' To his shocking message, she closed her legs tighter together. As to what was happening inside her body, it had never happened to her before; doesn't matter how many males she dated.

As Corrine was about to take her panties off, Sam took Emilie to the farthest end of the pool where there were a double mattress, and because it had a hard texture it was ideal for a body massage. When they arrived, Sam moved behind a huge trunk of hundreds years old olive tree and took her in his arms. His lips closed against her's as his eyes focused on her's. A slight tremor through her body started the erotic feelings through her body. Her nipples together with her clitoris hardened at the same moment. She knew that if she tried to fight, she had already lost the battle. Love juices had wetted her burning pussy.

Her sleeveless Tee Shirt had gone and Sam's hands crawled behind and unlocked her bra as he broke the kiss. He stopped a few centimetres from her face and passed that direct look, which sent Emilie into another world. As the hook was unlocked, Sam turned slowly as he removed the full bra which covered those 36C boobs she had. The bra flew away somewhere by the pool while his fingers searched for her nipples which Sam quickly rolled and squeezed between his fingers.

Emilie moaned as she pushed her ass back. The crack between those two beautiful bums pushing outwards, were nothing more that a 34 and her waist hardly 22. Sam continued to lick around her earlobe while she moved her ass up and down, every time Sam squeezed her nipples.

'Do you like what you feel?' Sam asked as the right hand moved downwards and started to undo the button of her jeans. It was easy to get off as much as it was easy for the zipper to go down.

'Sam, these last days I had been going crazy. I wanted a man, but you know, I also had my pride; my self-esteem. My assistant is new to me as it is the first time that we are travelling together, therefore I knew very little about her sex life; so what about her?' Emilie felt responsible for her workmates so Sam asked Emilie if she likes what she's feeling. She never stopped moving her ass up and down.

'For your information Sam; it is bigger than any I ever been fucked with. I'm sure he's very excited, but not so happy being there in captivity. But; what about Brigitte?' Emilie asked again.

'You have only one option, leave her in my hands and you wouldn't be sorry. I will only do what she desires; nothing more. Tonight when we retire, you will be my guest for the night.'

'I can't believe it's true?'

'Yes it is true; now let me take your jeans off.' Sam knelt behind her and after he took her shoes off he pulled her jeans down exploring those beautiful buns which were overflowing out of a very sexy undersized pair of panties. When her jeans were off her legs, Sam pushed his nose in the crack too close to her rosebud and sniffed the smell of her sex.

uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers