At the Villa Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emilie bent forwards resting her hands against the trunk and gave Sam a beautiful view of her behind from where her gusset was all hidden between those swollen pouty lips she had. Sam pressed his nose further down and not only enjoyed the aroma, but managed to give a nice lick to her clitoris as she made damn sure that she opened her legs as wide.

Emile moaning tried to keep the noise as low as she could. Her body trembled as she enjoyed her first orgasm in some days. 'Fuck me Sam; fuck me now... nobody will see us her.'

At that moment Padme arrived with the things she needed and the type of oil she chose for Emilie. 'She's all yours, Padme. Remember, she very hot.' Sam advised Padme to the shock of Emilie.

Sam walked back around the pool towards where Brigitte was. On the way he took a look at Corrine who was resting totally naked on one of the deckchairs holding her pussy hidden with her own legs. She just eyed Sam on the way, but Sam politely approved and continued walking towards Brigitte who was sitting by the dining table, close to the pool but closer to the side of the villa.

'Hi, are you ready?' Sam asked as he got close to her. Their eyes met for a very short moment which was not enough to cause any bodyquakes. Brigitte stood up and followed Sam very closely until the door of his bedroom was closed. There were no objections and so Sam took her in his arms, hugged her and kissed her on her lips. She slowly kissed him back as slow as he was taking her. Nothing aggressive, but Sam noticed that he was not going to have any problems. Her body was getting agitated; she was getting hotter and hotter as slight moans escaped from between her lips.

Brigitte pressed her crotch area against his, while searching for his manhood. She felt the thickness and the dimensions as she pressed harder and harder. Sam knew what she wanted. He opened the four buttons of her sleeveless blouse and as he had done with Emilie he moved behind her until the blouse ended on a chair.

Brigitte lost no moment. She pressed the crack between her beautiful bums against Sam's hard cock as Sam was working on her bra which was full with her 32B half cup; her nipples overflowing.

'Do you like what you feel, or you're scared?' Suddenly Brigitte turned in his arms until her lips met his and started to kiss him very aggressively, while one of her hands crawled down enough to start opening the crotch of Sam's shorts. Within seconds she was on her knees pulling both his shorts and his briefs off his legs. With no comments she went straight for his hard cock and before she made any movements she cleaned the oval opening from the free flowing pre-cum.

The way she moved her tongue along the small slit of his manhood was more than enough for Sam to blow his load. The way she scraped the pre-cum so accurately, had made Sam think twice, about how experienced she was in sexual education and practices.

She slowly pushed the foreskin from around that beautiful big purple head with her lips, as she continued to press forward while that big head ended all inside her mouth. Changing his knowledge and ideas about Brigitte's experiences he felt her tongue moving and rolling around his manhood in the tight space of her small mouth. She did not stop; she even moved her mouth backwards, until the head was nearly all exposed. As quick she pulled back, she filled her mouth full again before she started to suck his penis gracefully.

Sam, rather shocked with what had happened, he stood there wondering how shy she had looked, and how forward she became. Without uttering any words but actively, she showed Sam that she was a woman of substance.

She stood up and within seconds she tore her clothes off until she was totally naked. Everything was bare; just her beautiful delicate skin. She looked beautiful with that figure she was adorned with. Those long shaped legs with no fat showed her statistics in a different light. 32 -20 - 34 she had a fantastic body. With a natural gap between her legs, she had easy access to her pussy, if and when she desired to satisfy her own body.

Sam moved back so he could enjoy the pleasure of examining those contours while he focused his eyes at her beautiful naked body. His manhood was as hard as steel as he watched that beauty, while on her own initiative she made a pirouette, exposing the whole of her body to Sam's hungry eyes.

Naked she looked incredibly gorgeous, magnificent, stunning. Sam still standing there like a statue did not move. He had not yet managed to seduce her with his eyes, but she was seductive enough; or better he say; she may have played the game too well.

Without any words, she turned again, that time very slowly while making sure that Sam would absorb not only her beauty but also the contours of the whole of her precisely shaped body. Then she crawled on her knees on the bed and as she was in the normal position with her head on the pillow she stretched herself on her back. That was the moment when with her legs tightly closed together she moved them herself in a kneeling position.

Sam just watched this very calm and innocent woman, what was her next move. Sam stunned, he noticed that she was using her tongue between her lips, a slight smile rather seductively, escaped. Sam made no moves, except that he could not but do scan her body as far as he could, without letting her realize what he was doing.

Suddenly her legs opened as wide and closed immediately. Sam wondered, what was the game? He said nothing and neither made any comments or noises. It was then that she started to open again her legs, rather very slowly until every corner was exposed. She just relaxed and stayed where she was, stretched on her back in the middle of the double bed. Nothing more happened, until she opened her mouth.

'Sam thanks for this opportunity. As a female expert, I beg you to crawl on your knees until those beautiful seductive eyes you have; will devour the beauty of my pussy and they will guide you to what I like to enjoy. I was always an obedient girl, in every way; but something I only know myself, is that I have a fire burning inside my body. This is something which I also thought I should tell or better express my inner feelings with somebody. Now I think I found the right man; an experienced man, with whom I can leave my inner intimate secrets. How many women have you seduced and fucked Sam?'

'You seem to be a very interesting lady. Your secrets will be mine and won't be heard or mentioned anywhere; that I can promise.' Sam guaranteed until he slowly crawled as close as he could to her hot wet pussy. As he got close enough, she opened and stretched the lips for him with her fingers, so he could enjoy the beauty, of nature's perfection.

She did not move, her eyes stayed focused on Sam's face, watching him, enjoying the beauty of what she had ready for him between her wide open legs.

'I had always been fascinated with nature's beauty, but I believe that the female reproductive system; will be at the very top. In my belief, it is the wonder of wonders!' Sam described the beauty of the female.

'Sam, I agree in a way although for most of the population it is just part of nature. How is it that you have never married?' Brigitte asked.

'It's something which I believe in, but I always been scarred to get into. I'm not yet ready to loose my independence. Being free is great. I can go where I like; live the way I want within the law, and choose the ladies I like; I better say I am not yet ready, so be careful... don't try to fall in love with me. I don't like you to go back disappointed.' Brigitte insisted.

'I won't Sam. I'm not ready for a long term relationship. Sam, please remember; I had told you that I have something I would not like people to know about... I never had a man inside me my body, not yet, but I'm not sure if I'm still a virgin, although I don't think that it is that important. I'm yours. I want you to be my first. When you feel ready, please let me enjoy my initiation?'

Sam hugged her sweetly and tightly while their lips started to move towards each until they were joined. They pressed them hard as their tongue flowed between the two pairs of lips. Brigitte moaned while her body was slightly shaking. His hand crawled down between her open legs while the pointing finger hit the drenched labia and travelled further between the folds and into her vagina. Sam continued to explore slowly until he met a hurdle. He continued to search around and found that she was very, very tight. He continued pushing slowly, slowly but to his amazement and more to Brigitte's it seemed the unbelievable was still there.

'Have you seen blood when it happened?' Sam asked.

'I have no idea; I only heard that when one uses tampons there is the possibility of breaking it; you know what I mean. When mum found out I was using tampons she went crazy; telling me things that nobody will want me if I am not a virgin.' Brigitte explained.

'Well I have no answer for you?' Sam said as he hugged her against his body.

'But I know the answer; fuck me Sam, fuck me. This is my day.' She said as she looked into his eyes. Sam tried to turn his eyes away from her, trying to play the Good Samaritan. 'Don't do that Sam. It does not matter anymore, because from the very moment I rode next to you, you kept avoiding us, I mean me and my boss. I met your eyes directly the first, for a split second. I immediately felt something I thought I would not control. I managed to control myself and now I'm here in this room waiting to become a woman on my own initiative.'

She pressed him hard against her until Sam straddled her, his knees between her legs; his manhood ready to enter through that special door to which he was invited. He took his time kissing her, watching her eyes and playing with her nipples, sometimes squeezing one of them sometimes sucking on them. Brigitte was hot. She wanted to find out what it really is to have a man pushing his manhood into her body. Was it security that a woman was endowed with such beautiful mechanisms? The hymen! Why nature is so pure? Can we understand the human being how beautifully perfect was made; or better born from a blend which is initiated during the act of making love?

Sam knew she was hot, maybe even hotter than he dreamed. She just laid there on the bed with her open legs waiting while the heat within her body was doubling.

At last he felt her eyes penetrating his. They were shocking. What was in her eyes; then he remembered, the first girl he fucked in Thessaloniki had such eyes. She was called what? Yes; she called herself 'The Wild One'.

He manoeuvred himself slowly until he got his hard cock in line with the entrance to her postal of love. He pressed rather slowly until he found out that she was more than ready. She was so wet and ready, that as soon as she felt the head pressing against her vaginal opening she pressed Sam's chest against her breasts. Her hard nipples were pressing against his body.

Sam pushed slowly until the head started to enter through the entrance of her vagina. Brigitte felt Sam's bulbous head pressing against all sides. She was tight. She wondered if she was really, still a virgin. She lifted her ass up of the bed to try and help. There was not enough space between their bodies, but Sam did not stop and soon felt the tightness of her opening.

'Sam what happened, are you scarred?' She cried in his ear.

His answer was a kiss and another push. Then another rather long push and she encouraged him. 'No pain?' Sam asked.

'It was just a slight discomfort; but nothing more.' It was more than a slight discomfort. Sam never stopped and he was sure that she was holding. She felt so tight that it was impossible that she was not a virgin.

He was more than half way inside her body before he pulled out and in again, fucking her shallowly. He continued fucking her or better making love to her just inside the entrance, at times even increasing the speed. She stayed there looking into his eyes, no movements but a smile on her lips.

Minutes had passed and Sam was still going back and forth, sometimes even goes a bit deeper; sometimes he touches her most energized spots. Nothing happened except that Sam was sure that she loving every moment of her first penetration. Another few strokes with the last one went in all the way, with cock's oval opening pressed against her cervix.

Sam stopped; did not move except he noticed that his manhood was mostly hidden within her vagina. He tried to pull back but it was locked tight surrounded by her vaginal muscles. Her eyes were shinning with that incredible smile on her lips. Sam was shocked; could not believe what game she was playing.

With her hands around his neck she pressed his mouth against her's while she started to kiss him hard. A slight moan broke the silence of those last moments. Then he felt her legs lifting and cross over his ass as she lowered them down and pressed his ass as hard as she could, while her hands were pressing his lips and her vaginal muscles tightened.

Then the bodyquake happened. Her body became wild fire. It was shaking; not only hers but also his. It was so strong that he felt his seamen boiling; felt his balls like they were ready to explode. He could not shout; he could not move, but her body continued to explode as much as his, was about to do. There was only an inner quake going through. Their sexual energy within their own bodies continued to multiply until Sam balls exploded. All what he got there within his balls went spiralling through his pipes until it filled probably not only her vagina but also her womb.

Brigitte pushed Sam's face away and cried a cry of satisfaction he never heard the like before, followed by a second and a third. All their energy was exhausted. Sam never felt any control; never felt his emptying with such pressure and neither dreamed that he was going to find suck a woman who totally controlled him. She was an exception.

Sam crawled off her body and rested on his back next to her. No words were said for the next half hour. They were both exhausted. But Sam wanted answers. Did she want to become pregnant? He was sure she was on the pill. Why bother? But Sam felt cheated.

He closed his eyes and thought silently. He was sure of himself. More ideas; more dirty answers, but he never came to the right answer. Where was it? He concluded, he did not want to ask. At last she took a deep breath and started to lift herself off bed.

Sam turned slightly but she was already resting on his body with her eyes focused on his. Sam stayed quit, rather silent. Although disappointed he tried to hide it, and he knew how to do that.

Her eyes got closer and her lips brushed against his; her tongue slipped between his lips and she moaned. 'I hope that you had enjoyed that, Sam.' She said; as if she was as fresh as a lettuce.

Sam said nothing. She knew that he enjoyed it, but there were questions which she knew he was asking himself. 'What about you?'

'Sam, I told you that I may not be a virgin... but I like you to put a finger or two inside my vagina and check me out.' She very slowly and specifically told Sam what he wanted to know.

Sam was shocked. He moved slowly, lifting himself off the bed so he could find a good position to execute what she had asked. On the other hand, Brigitte opened her legs as wide; then pulled her knees towards her body and lifted her arse off the mattress so that Sam can easy check, what he was asked.

Positioning himself rightly, he found as he looked, that Brigitte had even opened her swollen pouty lips so Sam just push his two finger into the depth of her vagina which had received a male's manhood for the first time. She felt them moving, even turning while collecting the juices before he pulled them out and looked closely at them; searching for any blood. He even smelled his fingers to check about the pill.

The embarrassment continued when he noticed streaks of blood mixed with his seamen. 'Fuck she was virgin.' He thought. But, are you on the pill?

'Don't worry Sam; I'm protected. Otherwise; have you enjoyed it?' She asked.

'Fuck; did I enjoy it. I thought my body was going to explode in a thousand pieces. I don't think that was an orgasm; I thought it was a huge quake.'

'That may not happen again, something I planned, something I masturbated about and something I thought I will never experience. Do you know how many times you made me cum.' Sam looked shocked... beaten. 'I had to stop counting after the fifth. If I continued I could not have achieved what we achieved. I had to have total concentration, no moves, no strong breaths; just mental concentration. At last I exploded. What about you, dear lover boy?' she moaned in his ear.

'I don't have an answer; but I think it was a real experience. I thought I lost my little boy when that big bang took place.'

'Sam this is our secret, another secret and nobody should know. Do you think your little boy be ready to fuck me properly.' She asked.

'No, he is not ready; but he is ready to make love to you.' Sam answered.

'What's the difference?' She asked.

He gave her no answer. He was pleased that he was not cheated, so he asked; 'you were still a virgin?'

'If you care for the truth, the first minutes were the worst. The more you pushed the more the hymen broke. It was a painful experience. I was holding the muscles tight; not to forget Sam, you had a monster not a dick or a cock what you men call it. Then the first orgasm arrived. It was a huge explosion. I wanted to cry and shout, but again I resisted and the rest you know.' She ended her recount of her first introduction to being one body with a male partner.

'Fuck; that was a real experience.' Sam cried. The pain I felt as the seamen travelled through the tubes, until it shot itself inside your womb; I'm sure that's where it all ended.'

'Sam, I have a week or so holidays in late November; I want to come and stay here with you. I expect nothing more than enjoy some real lovemaking, a few massages. Are you ready to pamper me?'

'Maybe yes; maybe no! I will let you know before you leave. I have to check my diary first and foremost.'

'Thanks Sam. That's a pretty encouraging answer. When is my turn to spend the night?' She asked.

'I will be more active during the day; during the night I love to sleep with somebody cuddling me.' He answered.

'Fuck Sam, you never give the right answer. Thanks just the same. At least I know that you are not only a decent person, and you don't cheat. I did not cheat either.' Brigitte ended the story but Sam was shocked hearing about cheating.

As they were still on the bed Sam took her in his arms and hugged her, kissed her and with one hand started to massage her pussy. She moaned as she felt a finger slide between her small still swollen lips and further in, when he hit her G-spot. She moaned, and her body shook as Sam helped her turn around until he got her pussy over his mouth and his hard cock inside her mouth.

They sucked each other for some minutes, enjoying the taste of the residues that were still there, from what that explosion had produced. Brigitte as quick as she got the way on how to lick and suck a long thick hard cock, but the heat that Sam produced as he licked and sucked on her clitoris, she was sent over the moon. Her body wriggled on his as he held her tight. She lost his cock as she started to cry and shout. She wanted Sam to fuck her; fuck her again. That her honeymoon.

She grabbed his cock again and filled her mouth full. With that filled there was no possibility of saving the moans and the shaking of her body by holding her breath. Sam did not stop, even as she begged. Instead he turned her around again with her pussy lowered over his cock and slowly he helped her to lower her pussy until the head started to stretch the insides of her vaginal tube. Sam's cock continued to go deeper into her vagina until it found itself mostly deeply hidden inside her burning hot furnace.