At the Villa Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the week passed and Lydia was waiting for Friday to have Damianos all for herself. Eva had made her so hot that she could not get enough of his monster cock. By Friday evening they had fucked about four times and another one waiting. After they returned back home from their custom Friday evening dinner and dance the rest of the evening and into the night, they returned home exhausted.

But when they arrived back they just the same engulfed themselves in making love. They were still hungry for each other. Lydia was on her back with Dammy on his knees between her wide open legs. He pushed the head plus more and started to fuck her slowly. She moaned. Her vagina was too wet but Dammy continued to press deeper. His monster cock moving back and forth, filling her to the brim while she cried and moaned with every trust which she was backing back herself.

'Fuck me Dammy fuck me; fuck meeeee.' Lydia cried

Lydia, tired as she was, wanted him to cum... she wanted him to explode deep inside her burning volcano. Dammy seemed not yet too tired. She did cum more than a few times. She tried to work him up, get him to cum. He was still going strong, but suddenly he gave a great cry, pressed the head as deep as he could push it. The moment to unload the first load arrived. It shot straight in the depths of her burning volcano.

When they were finished they hugged each other, kissed and ended into a beautiful sweet sleep.

It was quite late in the morning when they were back with their genitals in action. They made unhurried love before they pushed themselves into their work, studying and writing and preparing themselves for the week to come.

The weekend passed too quickly. There was a lot of study but no anal sex. Lydia thought she was not ready to face that monster cock up her tight ass. "It was too big." She thought. She didn't want to spend a whole weekend with an aching ass.

Wednesday seemed to come again, rather too quickly. Eva together with Andrulla arrived at Lydia's apartment and immediately they went into action under Lydia's supervision. They had also bought a book which Lydia had recommended and they had spent the weekend together at Eva's house, while Damianos was away. As usual he spent another dirty study weekend, enjoying the pleasures of the flesh with Lydia, as also working hard on his studies.

Lydia prepared herself with every detail, especially when it came to the vaginal massage. Andrulla could not believe how hot she became while she was giving Lydia the actual massage. The use her fingers to massage part after part, moving from those least sensitive to the most; which were the clitoris and the G-spot. The finale was incredible. She became wilder, more than she had ever been. Andrulla's finger was sucked slowly into Lydia's asshole with the same tension on her anal muscles. Lydia's body was under the influence of the way Andrulla's hands were working on her body exploded into another huge orgasm. While Lydia was crying and moaning under the influence of her latest orgasm, she tried her best to push Andrulla's hands away from her vaginal and anal areas.

That was the moment Andrulla was waiting for. She pulled her fingers from every hole within Lydia's vaginal area and stuck an activated vibrator into Lydia's vagina. Lydia exploded again. 'Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Noooo morrre stoppppp. Stoppp.'

That was the incredible final. The pleasures she enjoyed were followed by that last intimate massage that had sent her for a long few minutes into the heavens. It was as good as when she made it with Damianos the last weekend they were together.

The weekend passed again and the news from Damianos mother was; that they were satisfied with the progress they made in the last few days. She also told Lydia that her husband Archimedes was coming back Friday afternoon.

**********************

Archimedes arrived back home rather late. Eva was waiting for him, rather excitedly, wondering if he will take the bait. She had dinner ready; even though she knew that he probably had already eaten. As he walked out into the arrivals area she opened her hands and took him into her arms, hugged him and kissed him on his lips, something she had rarely done in public, especially at an airport.

Archimedes was shocked. Usually he would take a taxi or the underground, depending on the mood. As they got inside their car, Eva looked in the eyes of her husband, giving him that look which he was not expecting. He became more intrigued as they came out of the airport parking area and on their way home into the evening madding traffic.

'How is Damianos, my dear?' She looked at him, as the words 'my dear' were rarely used, maybe when he wanted something which he could not find or do himself.

'The usual dear! Now he found a very loving lady that pulled him out of the pit and on weekends...'

'What do you mean, "pulled him out of the pit". What did he do?'

'He did nothing that is extraordinary! Damianos was shy; he's very intelligent, but now he's big enough that he started to desire a female companion which was on top of his agenda. He was scarred to approach women, probably during his first year he had a bad encounter when he tried, or she was the wrong type...'

'So this time it happened? Is she a whore, that she accept him to sleep with her? What will happen if she gets pregnant?' He nearly shouted.

'Is this why you don't want to make love to me? Do you have a hidden one yourself, somewhere?' She nearly shouted.

Archimedes looked into her eyes in a way; with distain. 'Have I ever dishonored you, my dear? I feel you had insulted me.'

'Therefore if I decide now that I want you to fuck me as soon as we get home; I don't need to bother that I may get some type of modern disease.' She teased him trying to get the truth.

'I can vouch for that. I'm not going to say I never looked at women; I'm a man and I found some ways how to relief myself, sometimes even dreaming about you; but not something which I do frequently either, but never with another woman.' He answered to her insinuations.

Eva seemed happy, although she still had her doubts. She had masturbated herself, too. She started to wonder what may happen after so many years of abandoning her. In the last few days she had done many things which she wanted to get her husband into. She had worked many plans; but at least she was happy that the confession her husband made, was probably genuine.

'Tell me about Damianos? It seems he had abandoned you.' Archimedes asked.

'No; nothing on the sort, my dear. One Friday afternoon I received a call from this very educated lady. She very politely asked me that she was going to take Damianos home with her for the weekend only, and also the coming weekends...' Eva gave him a recount of what happened, until then. She explained about his daydreaming and the way Lydia held strong discipline. Damianos or Dammy as she calls him, felt somewhat very happy. The last few times he was home, she noticed that he was missing something but he was very happy.

'So they live together only during the weekend?'

'Yes that's right.' Eva answered.

'It seems that she controls him very well, you said; and what about where they sleep; do they sleep in the same bed?' Archimedes asked.

'We are in the twenty first century my dear. I think that's the first thing she thought him. I discussed that with her when I went to meet her. I have one comment to say to you... He was very lucky. Today's girls are very fortunate. They have means and ways that they don't get pregnant.' She explained.

'So this is acceptable by you?' He nearly cried.

'Please, neither judge him, nor her; at least not until you meet her?' Eva questioned back.

When they arrived home Eva asked if he wanted to eat, but he seemed he was not in the mood. He could not take, what really happened to Damianos. She followed him into the bedroom where he started to take his clothes off, something which Eva never bothered to stay around, but not this time.

As he came down to his underwear he looked at his wife wondering what she had in mind. She gave him a look and within seconds she took her blouse off followed by her rather short skirt. Then she made her first move; she moved until her back was too close. 'Open my bra please, and slowly?' Eva asked.

He done it with care and he did not let it fall down or thrown it on to the bed. She made a half a step backwards until her G-string stuck in the crack of her naked ass. She pressed her bums further against his manhood; which she noticed that it had activated itself.

'Wowww my dear; what am I feeling? It was a long time since we really made love; or you prefer the words "shall we fuck" my dear.'

She shook her crack a few times against his manhood and moved around. Her eyes were focused on his, while she asked him. 'Do you like to take a rest or you prefer that you come down and enjoy the taste.' She said while he was taking off her G-string, letting him enjoy a perfect view of her behind. When that small tight piece of material, which barely covered her pussy was off, her husband lifted it to his nose and sniffed the sweet erotic smell of the recently flowed juices. From the moment she had wore that G-string, her only intention was, of getting her husband back to her bed. She wanted him to go down between her legs and suck her most intimate part with his mouth. Then she expected the he will to fill it with his manhood as he settle down between her legs.

Eva was naked. Her body was still beautiful with nearly no fat. In recent weeks she had attended to a fitness club together with her friend Andrulla. She moved around her husband a couple of meters away, showing him her beautiful body. She was very hot, ready to explode. Juices were flowing and more than ready to be penetrated, fucked or whatever other desires he had. Then she moved closer to him. He had just taken most of his clothes off. Only his briefs were still on. She knelt infront of him and pulled his briefs down, just below his manhood. Her mouth was ready as she was re-examining and evaluating the size of his penis. She knew about Damianos, but she wondered from where that extra length had originated from.

Eva took his manhood in her hand and pushed back the foreskin very delicately while exposing the head, until it rolled itself under the ring. She moved her eyes slightly upwards curiously she wanted to get the feeling of what her husband was expecting. She noticed that he was very relaxed waiting for her next move. Her nose got closer to the purple head but not her eyes. She sniffed, pulling through her nose the intoxicating smell. He was waiting and anxious, especially after those numbers of years, from the time they last shared and enjoyed their not so frequent sexual activities.

Eva, moved her tongue over the slit, but it was dry. There was no pre-come flowing. She continued to massage the purple bulb until she took the whole head in. She held it there inside her mouth while she rolled her tongue around it clearing every corner. She was not satisfied so she started to take more of his hard cock which had nothing to do with the size of Damianos.

She sucked him, started slowly and the more she felt his cock getting harder, the more she increased the speed. Archie, as he was called within the family circle wondered what he had lost, since he had lost interest in his wife. Usually it was the other way around. It's the women that usually decline, from having sex, with their husbands, especially after they had the number of kids they may had planned.

Eva with that hard cock still rolling around her tongue deep within inside her mouth, she started to turn, until her pussy was precisely over Archie's mouth. With that scene within a couple of centimeters from his eyes, it was awesome, something he had not experienced for many years that had past. Liquids were flowing. The area around her anal entrance and down by per engorged lips were very wet, not to mention the sweet smell of sex. His manhood became harder and felt even bigger inside Eva's mouth. On the first touch of his tongue on her pussy, Eva jumped while her body trembled.

She wanted to shout as the second lick took place. His tongue moved forwards and backwards along the valley, between those hot wet and swollen lips. She moaned, her body trembled, but Archie pressed his tongue deeper into her vagina, while he continued to suck and lick. He wasn't expecting such a welcome back home, but once she was ready and available, he was not going to let her go; not unless he fucked her crazy.

With his mouth stuck there, moving along the inner walls of her vagina he was enjoying the taste of her leaking love juices, which he had missed for many years. His help to hold her legs as wide open was not really needed, even though he gave a hand to make sure that they will stay in that glorious position, that beautiful slit stretched wide open to the maximum. She made sure that she was going to enjoy every second of this fresh adventure, making for lost time.

Her latest orgasm sent her wild and crazy. With her mouth filled with his cock, as soon as she opened it to cry, his cock jumped off while she lost it from her mouth. The more Archie worked on her clitoris with a finger massaging her G-Spot more cries of pleasure escaped from between her lips.

'Fuck Archie... pleeeesssssee stop...stop...sttoooopppp.' She cried.

The more Archie sucked and licked on those tasty juices which were flowing out from between those rosy lips the more he wanted to fuck her. The more Eva's body trembled the more she begged him to keep his tongue were it was; suckling around that fantastic entrance between those stretched wet lips. He held her tight from her knees, stretching her legs as wide open as he could. He loved every moment, enjoying what he had neglected so many years earlier.

At last Eva made a strong move by switching her position. She turned around and brought herself lying on her back in the middle the double bed. It was time she thought, that she wanted that hard cock somewhere else

'Fuck me Archie, fuck mmeeee. Fuck me?' She cried.

Archimedes did not take more than an extra second to turn around. He got on his knees and moved until he was between her legs. With his hard cock in his hand he was ready to enter and stretch her portal of love.

Watching him getting ready, she became so hot, that she really could not wait to feel that hard cock filling the inside her furnace of love. She wanted it in, instantly. She was very anxious to feel it stretching her vaginal tube deep inside while totally filled up.

'Fuck me Archie; fuck me.' Eva cried.

He did not take long; he just lowered himself with the head of his hard member ready, moving forward and backward between her pouty lips until the head was set at the entrance. In just one shot it was all hidden deeply within her already waiting hot pulsating pussy. She cried as he hit the inner area and banked the head against her womb.

'Ohhhh Fuck Archie, it feels so fucking good. Fuck meee... please... fuck me.' Eva cried.

Archimedes started to fuck her slowly, his hard penis moving back and forth inside her love burning tube. She cried and moaned every time he hit the inner depths. Whenever he relaxed, she tightened her muscles around his manhood and held it deep in, inside her, getting that feeling of being one body. Eva remembered again in those early days or better the first three or four years when they were crazy for each other's bodies. After Damianos arrived the sex changed dramatically.

***********************

Eva remembered that first night of her marriage. She was scarred, afraid, waiting for the great moment in Archimedes life; the taking off, of his wife's cherry. He took some time playing with the purple head of his hard cock rubbing it between her wet hot pouty lips, sometimes teasing the entrance until that moment he carefully chose when he thought it was the perfect moment when to do it. At last he gave a strong push and in it went but not through her hymen. He just stopped as he hit the barrier. "Not yet he though".

Eva immediately felt it. She became scared; tried to close her legs, but Archie was on the alert. He was watching for any of Eva's movements. He relaxed while he kept the head at the very entrance of her vagina.

'Are you ready sweetie?' Archie asked as he hugged her and together they kissed. He knew she was waiting and very ready. She had heard many stories from friends who had married months earlier

Both of them were relaxed on the double bed in a posh hotel in Athens itself. Eva was just waiting for that special moment in her life when she will become a woman. She did not ask. She knew there was no going back. She had to wait for that moment when her loving fresh husband would decide, when to send his manhood inside her burning portal of love.

'Aaaachchchch. Aaaahhhhh. It hurts my love.' Eva cried.

Archie felt relieved when his manhood went through her hymen. He relaxed. He stopped there without pushing his cock deeper into her vagina. That virgin period in her life, had ended.

'How was it sweetie? Did I hurt you?' Archie asked.

'It was just enough; but there was a slight pain. I'm very proud that at last the moment had arrived and I gave you my body as promised.' Eva answered

She remembered that painful moment, which in a second changed her body into heavenly bliss, not to mention that during those blissful days, she came out pregnant with her first daughter.

*******************

The week since his return to the land of sexual pleasures passed very quickly. Archie and Eva spent most of their time enjoying the pleasures of the flesh; fucking and doing what they had not done for so many years that had gone bye. Eva could not get enough and she felt proud of her husband who showed certain skills in controlling himself. She wondered from where he learned such techniques?

The pleasures were intense, especially when she felt the head of his hard cock pressing against the entrance of her vagina, slowly stretching it with his hard purple bulbous head which continued to slowly penetrate her portal of love. She moaned as he pushed slowly while altering the way. He filled her vaginal tube totally with the total length of his manhood and he moved back and forth. The deeper he pushed and the slower he moved the head of his cock into the depths of her volcano, the more she moaned and cried. Many times she was overtaken with the fire of her new found love.

The hunger for sex was incredible. They forgot how many times she refused or better felt no interest anymore especially after bringing three kids in this world over a period of less than six years.

Since Lydia initiated new interest in the art of sexual pleasures, a new fire had ignited within her body. Lydia managed to re-energize Eva's red chakra. The fire was lit and was burning slowly. She became unstoppable.

Since her husband's arrival they enjoyed a lot of oral sex and after two days she felt that she had became a little bit sore, down inside her vagina. She became a little bit worried; but just the same she continued to enjoy enough hours to make up for some of the lost time.

Archimedes has forgotten about Damianos. Whenever he arrived home he walked straight to his room and started on his work until his mum called for dinner. His father congratulated him on his latest results but nothing else was mentioned. He knew that there were some comments from his father about spending the weekend at his girlfriend, fucking and doing things which in his hey days, were taboos.

Friday arrived and Lydia had only attended for three out of five lectures. By the time Damianos arrived at Kifisja, he found his love preparing dinner. He was shocked when Lydia, after she gave him a long kiss told him that there is only just enough time for a quickie, as she had invited a couple of friends for dinner.