At the Villa Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'We got some special visitors my love. I'm not telling you who they are, but they are special. Let's fuck... just a quickie ok. I have food in the oven.'

'What time they'll be here?' He asked.

'Early... sometime around five.' She answered.

'Ohhh, That's quiet early.' Damianos answered back.

'Yes, it is early. I like that we will be well acquainted. Let's go and enjoy a quickie. Please don't blow your load as I want to fuck later. I'm too hot... after four days.'

'That should not be a problem; we can fuck at mid week?' Damianos suggested.

'No fucking way and don't even think about it, my love. I prefer to wait a few days and then I will let you fuck me crazy, enjoying that truncheon of yours moving in and out inside my hot wet pussy. It feels incredibly great; especially the way you stick it straight in my pussy.' Lydia answered as they walked towards their bedroom.

It was a real quickie with Lydia on top jamming her pussy against Dammy's mouth while she took most of the head of his monstrous cock. They sucked each other and Lydia did not need much time for her body to explode. Four days without any sex was more than too much. Her hunger for Damianos meaty cock was insatiable.

'How do you like it my love?' Damianos asked.

Lydia said nothing. She just let his cock out of her mouth, moved, and within seconds she was on her hands and knees on the edge of the mattress. Her fine ass was popping outwards waiting for him to stick the head of his manhood, deep inside her tight vagina.

As she felt the head moving up and down her slit, especially when he massaged the oval opening against her clitori, Lydia cried as her body exploded.

'Yes sweetie, do it slowly... I like to enjoy the feeling...yesssss ....yessss...more, more, yeeessssssfuck me now. Slowly... slowly the feeling of your thick cock is so incredible. Fuck me slowly... my love... fffufuckkk meee. Fuck meeeee.'

Dammy pushed the head in until he filled her to full capacity. He fucked her sweetly, not too aggressively and with the fingers of one hand massaging her clitoris. With two fingers of the other hand he was squeezing one of the nipples of one of her breasts.

'Fuck me sweetie fuck me; fuck me... yesss... yessss Aaaahhhhhhh I'm cummming ; cummmingggg. Fuck me... fuck me.' Damianos fucked her.

He did not stop. Lydia had multiple orgasms, one flowing into another. He continued to take her from behind until she fell flat of the bed, her legs wide open, giving him full view of her wet pussy and her rosebud. His cock was still hanging there in its full glory.

After they took a quick shower together, Lydia went straight to the kitchen to check if everything is in order; preparing the plates and utensils and not to forget the wine which she had opened earlier. Damianos was back to his studies, while Lydia prepared the table. He was wondering who those important visitors were. "Could they be her parents? Sure she could have told him." He wondered.

Lydia felt proud. It was the first time she had official guests. She wanted to make sure, that everything will go like clockwork. She looked at the clock; the time was fifteen minutes to five. Damianos was casually dressed, but very elegant. Lydia, naturally whatever she wears, she was always elegant. A blouse and a skirt with a beige bra underneath fitted her well. Without a bra, her nipples would have been too far exposed, pushing the thin material of her blouse.

The doorbell rang a couple of minutes before five. Lydia was expecting them but Damianos jumped when he heard the sound of the doorbell. He was still dreaming that the visitors may not turn up. Lydia pressed the button and the main door opened while she instructed them to take the lift to the 6th floor.

Lydia was waiting for them close to where the elevator was. She welcomed Eva and her husband, who after he kissed her on her cheeks, he thanked her for her invitation. Then they walked towards her apartment Archimedes commented on the luxurious feelings of the way the apartments were planned.

As Lydia pushed the door open, Damianos was curiously waiting behind the semi closed door. When he heard the visitors talking, he was shocked. He knew that they were none other, than his loving parents. Personally, he was not ready to face his parents together with Lydia and more and more, seeing himself sitting at the same table.

He backed in, but waited in the dining room, trying to get himself together. Lydia pushed the door open and welcomed the visitors to her apartment. Once they were in, Damianos joined his love in the sitting room where he, first hugged his mother and thanked her for her support. Next was his father who congratulated him on how he managed to hit such a beauty.

They chatted for a few minutes while they enjoyed a welcome drink. Before they sat down Lydia asked Damianos to take them on a tour of the whole apartment. By the moment they were back and entered the dining room Lydia had served the fish soup. The wine had also been poured in the right glasses. It was none other than a special Chardonnay coming from a renowned winery in the heart of Sicily.

They sat down and small talk never stopped. The fish soup and the wine were very appreciated by their guests. Damianos was very happy in a way that their love was acknowledged by his father, who seemed to have accepted the way that he and his lady were not only spending the weekends together, but they were even sleeping together. Eva congratulated Lydia not only on her cooking but also about the presentation.

When they were finished, Lydia cleared the table and sat down before the fish was ready to be served.

'Dad.' Archie was shocked hearing Lydia addressing him like as if he was her father, even though, he felt very proud of such respect. 'I have a question I like to ask. As being a woman I am very curious. Dammy, stand up...' Damianos was shocked. He looked straight in Lydia's eyes. He knew what was coming and sure he did not want his parents to know. But Lydia had other ideas. She gave him a hard, hard look. At last he stood up. He was sitting between Lydia and his mother.

He stood up with his hands covering his hard truncheon. Lydia had started to touch him, or better she tried to get him stimulated. Her maneuvers started from the moment she returned from the kitchen. When she started to touch him it had immediately grown, beyond expectations. As she ordered him to stand up, it hardened. It was time that she opened the button and started to lower the zipper; he wanted to explode. His face was red hot; with shame. Then he shouted at Lydia. 'My love, don't ask me...please... please.' Damianos begged.

'I am sure that your parents should know something about their son, my dear. I'm sure it is a right.' Lydia told Damianos as she looked into his eyes. His parents were dump founded, with Lydia's statement. Both said nothing... even though that Lydia had said something to Eva; but they just waited.

Lydia pushed her chair backwards, so she could have more space. Damianos trousers were flowing downwards along his legs. He still had his briefs. The front wanted to blow outwards with that huge monster cock tightly packed.

'It's a nature's scarcity. Now don't be alarmed. He performs perfectly and we enjoy our love making sessions. They mostly last until we satisfy our hunger for each other. Well, Dammy is incredible when it comes to fucking; ohh sorry.' She explained as she started to pull down his briefs.

Both his father's and also his mother's eyes were focused on what Lydia was exposing. She kept lowering his briefs until she lowered them down to below his crotch. His father could not believe what he was seeing. More than 25centimeters of hard meat; unbelievingly was packed inside his pants. It jumped as it was released. There was a cry of surprise when his mother and father watched that huge hard cock poking straight outwards, partially the head pointing upwards.

Eva had known already about Damianos but never mentioned it to her husband. She had never expected such a hard long thick cock. There was a lot of talking about the surprise they never expected. The shock was great. They wanted to ask questions about the performance but they were reluctant, until the father was the first to open his mouth.

'I remember that there were rumors about, three or four generations earlier that there was someone in the family with a rather huge cock. Otherwise I never heard anything, well in those days a lot of things were hidden.' Archie asked.

'May I ask you a very personal question?' Eva asked Lydia.

'Yes, you can ask. What you like to know.' Lydia answered.

'When you make love, I think one has to be very careful how much you can take; inside your vagina?' Eva asked.

'I trained Damianos well. He controls himself, including his ejaculations. We make love many times during the weekend and he also controls how deep he pushes the head; inside my body. Well the most sensitive is at the beginning but I promise you, he is fantastic in bed.' Lydia looked at Damianos. He smiled and both of his parents felt proud about what Lydia had done for their son.

Damianos was still waiting with his cock at full mast, wondering what was next, but Lydia stood up, walked towards the kitchen to serve the next dish. Damianos felt alone although he realized it was time to put back his masterpiece where it belonged; in his pants. His mum was still surprised and was wondering what it could feel like having such a big cock inside her vagina, although her husband's cock, was more than enough to satisfy her hunger. From then on she was in charge.

Lydia came out of the kitchen and put the first oval plate infront of Eva which was very well decorated. It was fish with a very well prepared tomatoes' sauce flavored with different fresh aromatic herbs. She did not forget the olive oil and the white wine. A variety of steamed vegetables were served on the side.

When the first two plates were on the dining table infront of their guests; Archimedes examined the presentation and looked at Lydia who was about to leave to get the rest. 'Do you have a cook in the house?' He asked.

Lydia continued with her walk towards the kitchen from where, another two plates came out. 'Dammy get the bread please?'

Dammy not only done what he was asked, but he also brought another bottle of wine which had been opened earlier. The first one was nearly empty.

'Emmm. Well, no I have no cook. We usually do all the cooking, but during the week I eat light, but healthy. Most times, on Friday night we go out to a restaurant where we eat well and then we go dancing. The rest of the weekend, we make love, cook and study.' Lydia explained.

Archie looked at Eva. 'Don't you think that it is very interesting, my dear?'

'That's why I decided to take care of our sexual activities and manage them myself.' Eva promptly answered.

'Relax and enjoy the fish; sex comes later.' Lydia ordered.

The food was appreciated especially when they knew that it was all prepared by Lydia herself. They all enjoyed eating it and the white Sicilian wine went well with the fish. When they finished and Damianos was clearing the table, Lydia invited her quests to show them something. As they approached the guest's bedroom she walked in with the guests following her.

'Dad it's all yours for the next hour?' The guest's were shocked and both looked at their daughter in law. 'Do I need to lock you in? Probably not! Just enjoy, it's just one hour. We are going to do the same?' But before Lydia walked out she watched Eva putting her hands around her husband's neck, and while kissing him she opened his trousers. Lydia closed the door and disappeared.

Both couples had indulged themselves into some very hot sex. Eva was still hot, thinking of her son's huge cock which Lydia was protecting so well. Archie was shocked, but within seconds they were both on the bed naked. Eva cried to fuck straight away. She lay down on the middle of the bed, shifted a cushion which was on a chair and settled her ass on it with her vagina wide open, ready to be penetrated. There was enough love juice crawling down between her legs.

'Fuck me Archie?' she cried.

'Is it the after effect of what you saw?' he asked.

'I'm not jealous my dear. I always loved you and by the way, you have enough meat between your legs to satisfy my sexual hunger. Now... just fuck me the old way; like it was during our honeymoon. Fuck me?' Eva cried.

Archie just got between her legs, pushed two fingers inside her vagina and started to suck on her clit. Eva, being so hot she went wild. A strong orgasm sent her into the upper heavens. He just crawled slowly forward until the head of his manhood stared to fill her pussy. She moaned, her body was shaking as Archie continued to push the whole length of his cock into her vagina. With his extremely hard cock he started to pump in and out while she continued to shout and cry as she was enjoying one orgasm after another.

'Fuck meee...fuck meee... my dear oooooarchie fuck me... fuck meee.' Eva cried.

Eva continued to cry and shout as Archie continued to hit every corner of her vagina. He made her cum and cum while in the other bedroom Lydia's pussy was being massaged and her clitoris sucked between Dammy's lips. Dammy, in just a few weeks became quite a professional sucker. The way he goes down between Lydia open wide legs, starting with a light touch and built it up slowly until his tongue would be ready to hit every erotic erogenous spot she had. He had them all printed one after another; in his dirty part of his brain. He used them differently and in different orders.

Lydia went wild and crazy with every touch. She loved the moment every time she felt his hard cock teasing the entrance of her vaginal opening. He enjoyed teasing her, making her fly into the heavens. He loved the cries of 'more, more and more'

Their way of pleasuring each other is varied but most times she drains every drop of cum, depends whether she had been fucked enough. Dammy learned how to fuck her without making her so sore. The worst is usually Friday, when they will be so hungry for each other. The worst will be if her period happens to start on a Friday morning. Until that visit she was lucky. It was their second month together so there was only one occasion and it came just on a Monday.

Both couples loved what they had done so much so that none of them looked at the clock. By the time Eva looked they were already over fifteen minutes late. She was still lost in their hot sexual activity when she was waiting for Archie to pump another load inside her hot tunnel of love.

Both Lydia and Damianos were rolling on the bed doing what came naturally. They were lost in their own hot dreams. He had cum a couple of times but preserved the ejaculations. At that point in time he wanted to empty every drop he had in his balls. Lydia wanted to have it all, every drop, but not between her legs. She thought it should taste splendidly after Dammy had been brewing it for over four days. Although she had masturbated one time during that week, Damianos managed to preserve it and obey Lydia's orders. No ejaculations, even though he wakes up every morning with a boner ready to explode.

'Fuck, I'm gona cum.' Damianos cried. Lydia turned around and while she pressed her pussy against his mouth she took the monster cock in her hand and the head in her mouth. The first shot hit the back of her throat with most of it went straight down as she rolled it around her tongue. She continued to do the same to the second load. She loved the taste. She continued to roll it around in her mouth, before she sent it, also straight down her throat. The third and the rest she kept it in her mouth to which a minute later she was sharing it with Damianos.

'Dammy, what happened? We are twenty minutes late. Have we been fucking for so long?' Lydia nearly cried.

Lydia jumped off the bed and walked towards the door totally naked. There was still some sperm floating around in her mouth. She found nobody around, at least not yet. Could it be they were still enjoying themselves? She asked herself as she walked around towards the sitting and the dining rooms. She wondered where her guests were. She went to check the guest's bedroom and immediately as she lightly started to a knock, the door opened in her face. It was Eva with just her panties and her bra.

'Sorry we overdid it. It seems that it's not only us.' Eva said as she closed the door behind her, giving Lydia a kiss on her lips while she shared some of Dammy's sperm which was still around in her mouth.

'Is it Damianos?' Eva asked.

'How does it taste?' Lydia asked.

'I rarely sucked a guy all the way; but it tastes good. How is Damianos?' She asked.

'It's better if you tell me if you had enjoyed what I prepared; I mean not the food?' The door opened before Eva answered. Archie was shocked when he saw Lydia fully naked infront of him. She got closer and gave him a kiss before she asked him if they had fully satisfied each other's ego. Eva kept her mouth shut while watching her husband enjoying Lydia's naked beauty.

'The best sex since my wife took over my life.' He answered.

'My dear, you should thank Lydia. She was the one who instigated that I should control our sex life.' Eva said before Lydia turned her naked ass towards them and walked towards her bedroom, where she found Damianos still enjoying the aftermath. She kissed him and his lips still tasted like a dirty smelly pussy.

Lydia put a blouse and a skirt and went to prepare the dessert. It was a mixture of fruit which she had blended in wine and a piece of soufflé.

'How could we thank you for such a well planned afternoon?' Archie asked, while he was admiring his beautiful smiling wife.

'Thanks Lydia. The food was great, the wine tasted perfectly:' and as she looked at her son: 'The sex was too hot. Archie was at his best, and what about you my son?' Eva finally asked

Damianos wanted to say something, but he looked at his Lydia and the look was enough to describe that he was never so happy.

The four of them went out to the centre of Kifisja where they enjoyed a good coffee and a couple of more drinks. Archie and Eva they did not stay long, as they had a long weekend infront of them.

Lydia and Damianos went to dance the rest of the night, before they returned home well after midnight. They arrived back home, nearly exhausted and so; they opted for a quickie before they entered dreamland.

The rest of the weekend, as usual they stayed home, working and pleasuring each other. The sex became wilder and the cries of pleasure rarely stopped. He fucked her in different positions while trying to satisfy their hunger for each other.

As soon as Eva and Archie arrived home they could not talk enough about their son and his lovely and energetic Lydia. They fucked as soon as they entered their bedroom with Eva on her back her legs wide open while her love juice was still pasted on her inner thighs. Archie was on his knees ready to taste the fermented juices. He went down with his mouth between her wide open legs and started to suck all what he found around her vaginal area, licking and sucking every little bit of juice he found in every corner.

Every time Archie looked at his naked wife he saw nothing more than Lydia's beautiful ass, swinging from left to right and vice versa, walking away towards her bedroom; "It looked beautiful he thought." Before it was time to push his hard cock into Eva's awaiting portal of love, he gave her vaginal area a last look while he wondered what does his son was doing with that master fucking dick he had. He wondered how it was possible. It was still a mystery how his son developed such a huge fucking tool. "Well, let him enjoy it and hope that he will use well." His father thought without letting anybody knew, what he was thinking.