At Their Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
471 Followers

"Bath" means that I fill the bathtub, and kneel by the side of the tub. When Mistress gets in the tub, I soap her body with a sponge. Because of the slave chains, I have to yank on my cock just to reach any of Mistress’ body. I start with the foot and leg nearest me, and work up to the thigh, stomach, and breast. When I’m finished soaping, I stay kneeling until Mistress is done soaking and gets out of the tub. Then I drain the tub, get up, and leave the bathroom. Neither Mistress wants me to towel them dry.

"Toilet" means that I follow Mistress to the bathroom, and kneel in front of her while she is on the toilet. I must look down at her feet. When Mistress stands up, I look up at the ceiling, and she straddles my face. I clean her vagina or anus with my tongue, depending on which she presents to me. When she is satisfied, she leaves the bathroom. Then I stand, flush the toilet, and follow Mistress out of the bathroom. Mistress Melody uses these commands much more often than Mistress Sandy does.

One command is especially arousing for me.

"Dildo" means that I go to my Mistress’ bedroom, get her vibrator, put it in my mouth, and kneel by the side of the bed, looking up at the ceiling. Sometime later, Mistress will come in and lay on the bed. When she is ready she takes the vibrator from my mouth, and plays with herself. Sometimes both Mistresses come to bed, and play with each other using the vibrator. This arouses me greatly, and I concentrate on kneeling like a good slave. Whenever Mistress wants to rest, she puts the vibrator back into my mouth. I must keep kneeling with the vibrator in my mouth until Mistress gets up and leaves the room. This has been as long as an hour after Mistress finishes playing with herself. Sometimes after Mistress Sandy is done she will light a cigarette, and lay on her side facing me. She'll say things like, "Don't you wish you could suck on my nipples? Look how hard they are!" while she blows smoke in my face. No matter what Mistress does or says to me in the bedroom, I must keep looking at the ceiling with the vibrator in my mouth. Once Mistress gets up from the bed and leaves the room, I get up, lick the vibrator clean, dry it with a hand towel, and put it away.

Usually only one Mistress commands me at a time, but they can both command me. If they both command "Hold ashtray," then I pick up two ashtrays, one in each hand, and kneel between them. They will also both command "Cigarette," "Fetch Cigarette," "Chocolate," "Snack," or "Coke." They also play games with me during the day, both of them commanding me to do something different at the same time so I will be forced to "disobey" one of them. As an example, Mistress Sandy might command "Chocolate" and a couple of seconds later Mistress Melody would command "Cigarette." If I get the chocolate first, then the cigarette, Mistress Melody will command "Hold ashtray" and chew me out for being so slow while she smokes her cigarette. If I get the cigarette first, then the chocolate, Mistress Sandy will command "Feed me" and slap my cock while I feed her chocolate. I get a demerit for each four times I "disobey" my Mistress in this game. If I were to really disobey my Mistress, I would get two demerits. Usually I obey whichever Mistress commands me first.

My Mistresses will spend the afternoon and evening sitting on the sofa reading or watching TV or a movie. They will whip my bottom as I pass by them, or play with my nipple weights. If I am not fulfilling a command, or cleaning up, I stand behind the sofa near my Mistresses. I usually don't stand for more than a few minutes, as both Mistresses keep me busy. They aren't concerned whether my cock is hard or not. They will sometimes whip my cock if it gets soft, but that's about it.

At about 9pm, Mistress Melody gets the key, unlocks the handcuffs from my wrists, and locks them back on with my wrists behind my back. We then go to the living room, and I kneel in front of the sofa. Mistress Melody ties a string to each of the binder clips on my nipples, and then Mistress Melody and Mistress Sandy sit down and lean back on the sofa. I crawl forward and lick and suck on Mistress Sandy’s clit. While I’m doing this, Mistress Melody pulls on the string attached to my nipple clips and smacks my back with the whip. At first the tugs on my nipples are slow and even, but as Mistress gets closer to orgasm, the tugging gets harder, sharper, and more frequent. I keep licking and sucking until Mistress Sandy has three or four orgasms and pushes my head away. Then I crawl over to Mistress Melody and lick and suck her while Mistress Sandy pulls on the strings and smacks my back. Once Mistress Melody pushes me away, I stay kneeling until she has rested. Then Mistress Melody gets up, unlocks the handcuffs behind my back, and lets me unlock the handcuffs around my cock. I put away the chains, clips, and whips, take a shower, and go to bed.

On Monday evening, Mistress Melody and Mistress Sandy are waiting for me when I get home from work. I get undressed and prepare dinner naked. Usually dinner is something simple like spaghetti and meat sauce or steaks with diet soda. Melody and Sandy are naked when they come to the table, and remain naked for the rest of the evening. I stand and watch them eat, and when they are done I clear the table. We then go to the workroom to get my slave chains. Mistress Melody helps me put them on. I lock one pair of handcuffs around my cock behind my balls (both cuffs), and Mistress Melody locks the other pair of handcuffs to my wrists behind my back. She takes the binder clips with the same weights from Saturday, and puts them on my nipples. Mistress Melody and Mistress Sandy pick up a small whip. I follow them back to the living room. I serve them just like I do on Sunday, but since my arms are handcuffed behind my back; I either use my mouth or pick up and hold things like cigarettes behind my back. They will whip my bottom as I pass by them, or play with my nipple weights.

They command "Fetch Cigarette" a lot. Mistress Sandy will command "Kneel" while she lies on the sofa and blows cigarette smoke in my face. Mistress Melody will use the "Toilet" command. At about 9pm, Mistress Melody gets the key. Sometimes she just unlocks the handcuffs from my wrists. Other times, she will lean back on the sofa, put the key in her vagina, and have me lick the key out with my tongue before she unlocks the handcuffs. I straighten up and clean the ashtrays, then I put away the chains, clips, and whips, take a shower, and go to bed.

chatbug
chatbug
471 Followers
12