At What Cost?

Story Info
"Beg me to fuck you."
768 words
4.19
21.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beg me to fuck you." He had me by the hair, pulling my face into his chest roughly.

"No." I shook my head and bit at his shoulder. He was completely still for a second.

Then I found myself spread-eagled facedown on his bed. His knee kept my legs pushed apart while his hand pushed my face down into the mattress. I kept turning my face to the side, struggling for air, while he pulled at my hair and smacked my ass with his other hand.

"Bad girl." I could hear the grin in his voice as he hit me several more times, each one harder than the first.

"I'm not," I whispered, desperate to defend myself, but it came out sounding soft, like I couldn't even convince myself, much less him - the embodiment of my darkest desires.

"Liar." He growled, leaning down to nip at my ear. "You know I'm going to punish you until you tell the truth." I felt myself getting wet -- really wet -- soaking through my underwear and my shorts, all over his knee, and his bed.

He growled in delight and gave his hand a break from spanking me to slide between my legs and rub his fingers against my pussy. "Little slut." He slipped a finger inside me and laughed when I came -- instantly. "You know I'm in love with you, right?"

"Now who's lying?" It never failed to piss me off how he could give me the best orgasms of my life then immediately jump to toying with my emotions and trying to fuck with my head.

"Bitch." He whispered, flipping me over and pulling my shorts off before I could even try to stop him. He kissed me hard and fast the way he knew I liked it; then the kiss gentled. It became softer, more intense, his mouth giving me what I secretly craved, but had too much pride to ask for.

"You know me too well," he finally spoke, pulling his mouth away from mine.

"How could I? You don't even know yourself." I could feel his hard cock between my legs and I desperately wanted him to stop talking and fuck me.

"I know you." He grinned, rubbing himself against me in ways designed to drive me crazy.

"You know nothing." I hid everything I felt from him. It was my only defense against this amazing chemistry I was helpless to resist.

"I know more than you think I do." His eyes darkened for a fraction of a second; it was almost enough to make me believe him and that terrified me.

"Shut up and fuck me." I grabbed his hair and pulled his mouth back to mine. He barely let our lips touch before pinning my wrists above my head.

"Ask nicely." It was a dark command, twisting my resolve to resist his increasingly ridiculous demands. I hadn't forgotten that he wanted me to beg.

Unfortunately, he knew exactly which buttons to push. I could feel the head of his dick sliding against my wetness, hitting my clit with mind-blowing accuracy. He ran his mouth along my neck, licking and sucking until I twisted beneath him, panting. I would have clawed at his back if I could have freed my hands from his grip. I couldn't fight it any longer. Fuck.

"Shut up and fuck me . . . please." It was the compromise I was willing to make. I was still desperate to preserve some part of my depleting dignity. I looked up at him hopefully, would that be enough?

"For now." He answered, using his uncanny ability to read my mind. At least he didn't seem to have the same talent with my heart. Not giving me the chance to think about it a second longer, he kissed me hard and deep then he released my hands and flipped me over.

He was inside me before I could take my next breath and I was on my hands and knees losing myself to orgasms that felt like tidal waves.

"Hell," he whispered, "you're amazing." He spent himself inside me as I came around him for what felt like the billionth time. Wrapping his arms around me, he stayed inside me and rolled us over onto our sides. He nuzzled my neck and his breathing evened out. "I don't ever want to lose you," He whispered, falling asleep with me still locked in his arms.

I stayed awake and started to panic. I couldn't let him keep me. Not when staying with him would cost me myself . . .