At Work with My Cock Ch.02

Story Info
A filthy pervert spies on the girl's locker room.
4.4k words
4.52
52k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to everyone who wrote and asked for more adventures of this degenerate pervert. Sorry for taking so long, but here it is (finally). I look forward to hearing from old fans and new.

The My Cock Series Chronology:

1 - A Day with My Cock
2 - A Night with My Cock
3 - A Walk with My Cock
4 - At Work with My Cock
5 - At Work with My Cock 2

-----------------------------

I'm up early, before my alarm even goes off. Naked, I pace in circles thinking about what the day holds for me. Today is only my second day as janitor at the St. Ives girl's college, and I think I've already found a way to spy on the girls taking showers in the locker room by the gym. My imagination runs wild, and my hand naturally finds its way to my cock. It's been rock hard since I woke up - even after I took a piss. I squeeze it tight and give it a few strokes before I realized what I'm doing and force myself to let go. I want to save myself for later. For when I'm staring down at those wet girls rubbing their athletic bodies. I shudder with anticipation and, impossibly, my cock feels like it gets even harder.

I kick my bean bag chair out of the way so I have more room to pace. Lots of little Styrofoam balls spill out, and it lands with its hole facing up. The bitch is teasing me. I think about teaching her a lesson with a good hard fucking, but catch myself and turn away. But there, propped up on the window sill, is my itty-bitty titty collage. I tickle my balls as my eyes scan hungrily over each pair of uniquely perfect breasts. Fuck it, I'm just going to jerk off once.

No! I've got to get out of my room. Too much temptation. I pull on my jeans and a t-shirt, jam on my sneakers and go out for a walk. I get out into the street and head in a random direction. My hard cock presses against the denim. I look down and the outline of my shaft and head is clearly obvious through the fabric. I don't even give a shit.

As I walk, I look into every window, hoping to catch a glimpse of something good. All I get is an old lady watering her plants, a fat guy watching TV, and a little kid staring out the window gives me the finger. What a little prick. But I bet his mom is a hottie. I'd like to get a piece of that. He can give me the finger all he wants while he listens to me banging the fuck out of his sweet mommy in the other room.

I realize that I'm not going to get any decent action along the main street, all the bathrooms and bedrooms are in the back. I cut down a side street, then head along the back alleyway. Now maybe I'll see a little somethin' somethin'! After three blocks of drawn shades and empty rooms my cock is soft and I've given up hope. That is until I spot some wild-eyed chick staring at me from inside a dumpster.

After a few seconds I realize I'm behind the beauty school. I approach the dumpster and pull out a mannequin head. She's got longish brown hair, big eyes, and full lips. The hair is a bit tangled, and she's got blue eye shadow on one side, and brown on the other, but otherwise she is gorgeous. This must be what the girls at the beauty school practice on. I want to drop to my knees right here in the alley and rub one out on her face, but instead I find an empty bag to hide her in and hurry home.

I take her out of the bag and place her on my pillow. I pull my blanket up so it looks like the rest of her might be under there. It looks like she's staring crazily up at my ceiling, but she seems happy. I strip down and kneel next to her face. I rub the head of my cock across her hard plastic cheek, then over her lips. It doesn't feel that great, but it looks awesome. I reach down and gather up a handful of her hair and caress my balls and ass with it. Oh, yeah. That's more like it.

I grab my cock and start jerking it. She's going to watch me masturbate right onto her sweet face. I drag my balls across her chin and let her kiss them. She can't wait to see my jizz squirt out of my cock right into her face.

"You like that, bitch?" I whisper to her. "You like watching me jerk off right in front of you? You're such a slut! I'm going to cum on your slutty little face, you whore! Watch me cum!" And with that the first spurt shot over her face and into her hair. The next landed on her forehead. Another across her nose. And, finally, I milk the last oozing drops of white goo onto her waiting lips.

She just lies there, staring at the ceiling. I want to punch her in the face for making me waste the load I was saving for the girl's showers, but I can't stay mad at her. I wipe the dibbling cum off her pretty face with my sheet, then tuck her back into bed. She needs to get some rest so she'll be ready for me when I get home from work.

-----------------------------

I hurry through cleaning the classrooms and mopping the hallways, then make my way toward the girl's locker rooms. I scout around, feeling like every person I run into knows exactly what I'm up to. This is friggin' nerve wracking. My investigations lead me to a door just outside the way into the locker rooms. I go through twelve of the keys on my big ring of about forty fucking keys before I find one that unlocks the door.

I quickly slip through, pulling my mop and bucket in behind me. I'm in some sort of utility corridor. Pipes and ducts crisscross the ceiling. Along the right side are big, chain-link type cages. Each has a door with a padlock and is filled with piles of old gymnastic equipment, bags of basketballs, rolled up volleyball nets and such. The interesting thing is that these cages are about eight feet tall, and have chain-link tops as well. If I could get up on top of one, I might be able to get to the holes that overlook the showers.

The spaces in the cage walls are too small to get a toehold, but halfway down the corridor there's an old wooden step ladder leaned up between two of the cages. I climb up and check it out. There are a couple sheets of plywood laid out up top here and a bunch of cardboard boxes filled with old uniforms. I move one and my heart skips a beat.

I see the water pipes that lead into the locker rooms. I can't believe it. I carefully crawl across the plywood (there's only about four feet of space here) and take a peek. The holes in the wall for the pipes to pass through are much bigger than the pipes themselves. Light spills through from the shower area, and I can smell the distinctive odor of the girl's locker rooms. If I angle it just right I can see down into four empty shower stalls. I move down to another pipe a few feet away, and from here I can see two others. This is un-fucking-real!

I can hear girl's voices. I pull out my cock in anticipation and stroke it to full erection. They must be over by the lockers, but I don't hear any showers running. I'm probably too late. Fuck. It's at about this moment that I almost piss myself. I hear the door to the corridor open and slam shut. Someone is walking this way.

I hold my breath and freeze. This is it. I'm totally screwed. I don't even dare try to put my cock away for fear of the noise I might make. The footsteps stop at the cage I'm on top of. I hear someone undo the padlock, open the door and rummage around in the cage below. I'm on top of the plywood, and shielded by the cardboard boxes, so I can't see them and they can't see me. After a minute or so the door is shut and locked, and whoever it is heads out. I breathe normally once again, and realize I'm soaked with sweat. That was close, but at least now I know I can spy to my heart's content and I can't get caught. This is the perfect set up!

All I need now is some fucking naked chicks...

-----------------------------

Today, I check in with the boss, do a token pass through a few classrooms, and make my way to the magic corridor. No way I'm going to miss out this time. I make my way down the corridor and already I can hear the loud hiss of at least a dozen showers. My cock is hard by the time I reach the ladder. I climb up, move the box aside, and almost fall backwards in shock.

There in front of me is a bare-assed woman. She's on her knees peeking through one of the holes. She's got a tracksuit on, with the bottoms pulled down. A whistle jiggles at the end of the string hanging around her neck as her hand works furiously between her legs. It's the blonde woman I saw on my first day, a young assistant coach for one of the girl's teams.

Her small, shapely ass looks amazing in this light. I momentarily fixate on the shifting muscles and smooth skin as she rocks up and down ever so slightly. No wonder this place was the perfect spot, she had set it all up this way. She is focused on the scene in the next room, so she hasn't noticed me. I slowly step down in an attempt to sneak away and the ladder emits a ridiculously loud creak.

She barely stifles a squeal of surprise and turns immediately, spotting me standing there on the ladder with a stupid look on my face. She's like a deer in the headlights. Both her hands are cupped over her pussy, as if to preserve her modesty, but otherwise she is motionless.

"Uh, sorry," I murmur weakly. I intend to just back away and get the hell out of there, but I hear one of the girls in the showers squeal, and then there's a bunch of giggling. I feel an aching sensation in the pit of my stomach. Only a few more feet and I can see what's going on in there. I look at the woman, who is still paralyzed with shame and embarrassment, and make my decision.

I climb up and crawl to the nearest hole in the wall. Her eyes follow me, but she says nothing. I put my eye to the hole and peer through. I gasp at the sights before me. It's like peeking into heaven itself. Three of the four stalls below me are occupied by naked girls. Two are under the water; one soaping herself, the other rinsing off. The third girl is drying herself with a white towel. I quickly unzip my pants and release my insanely hard cock.

I grab hold of it and look to my left. My eyes meet with hers. After a moment, she tentatively returns her attention to the peephole before her. I do the same.

The one girl is now dry and she squeezes lotion into her palm. The angle is very odd from up here. I'm looking down at the top of her head. I can see her large breasts jutting out and just the tops of her nipples. She puts a foot up on a small stool and bends to put the lotion on her leg. I can see the upper part of the cleft of her thick ass. I watch her fleshy bottom jiggle as she vigorously rubs the lotion in. The lines of her back and along her spine are gorgeous. The strong muscles of her shoulders and lats flex and relax with every motion.

I'm stroking my cock slow and steady now. I desperately want to go faster, but I force myself to take it easy. I take a quick glance and see that my new friend is back at it as well. Her hand between her legs moves slowly, her other hand has worked its way up under her sweat top and is massaging her tits. This is fucking perfect.

I look back and lotion girl has wrapped a towel around herself and is gathering up her stuff. I turn my attention to the other two. These are no dainties either. One has a bit of a belly and wide hips, but watching her hands sluice the water off her skin is pure poetry. The other is a bit more trim, but has a set of huge juggs. She leans forward and works a wash cloth up and down her ass crack. After a few passes, she really gets in there with it, kind of lifting one leg and scrubbing her asshole. I began to wonder if she is cleaning her ass or playing with herself.

That's when another girl came into the empty stall. She is tall and fit, with dark hair. As she's fussing around with getting out her shampoo and such, fuck me if another girl doesn't get in the stall with her. The second girl has deep black skin and slips out of her towel as soon as she slides the curtain closed. The two girls indulge in a long, deep kiss, during which the black girl removes her friend's towel. I'm about ready to blow my load watching these two press their bodies together.

I look over, having almost forgotten that I wasn't alone, and notice my partner lean away from her peephole looking somewhat disappointed. I can't hear the sounds of any showers running in that corner and realize that there are no girls over there for her. I nudge over and signal for her to take a look at my peephole. She hesitates, then crawls over. Watching her crawl, with her sweat pants around her knees, was strangely about the sexiest I had ever seen (despite the fact that there were a pair of lesbian coeds going at it right below me).

She looked through the hole and gave the slightest sigh of delight. Her hand instantly went to her pussy. I watched as her hand made a rhythmic circular motion down there. Now that she was closer, I could hear the slight sounds of wetness as her fingers did their thing. Without slowing she unzipped her top and shrugged it off her shoulders. She had a little white tank top on that she pulled up to reveal two tiny little tits that were barely more than two pink, puffy nipples. She pinched and pulled at each in turn as the pace of her hand quickened between her legs.

I watched in amazement, my cock gripped tight in my fist. I didn't yet dare stroke it or I would have blasted my load all over her bare hip. She looked over at me with a somewhat guilty expression. She scooched a few inches over and motioned for me to look. I moved up and joined her at the peephole. Our cheeks were nearly touching, and I could feel a few wisps of her hair tickling my ear.

Down below the black girl is on her knees, the white girl standing, straddling the black girl's face. The white girl's hands frantically roam over her own body, rubbing her chest, and her stomach, and grabbing the black girl's head and pushing it harder against her pussy. As she throws her head back, straining to contain her moans of pleasure, she continues to hump her lover's face.

Up here, we have pressed closer, each of us eager to get a better view of the action. Our faces brush together now and then. Her shoulder rubs against mine, and I can feel the jerky motion of her masturbation. I carefully unbutton and lower my pants. The bare flesh of her hip is soon against mine. I move my hand in long, slow strokes feeling like every nerve in my cock is exploding with the most intense sensations I have ever felt.

The white girl pulls the other up to her feet. They are the only ones in the shower area now. She turns her around an pushes her forward. The black girl, thrusts her ass out and spreads her stance. Her friend squats down, spreads those firm black ass cheeks, and begins to suck her pussy from behind.

This provokes a strong reaction from my horny little coach. She groans and her motions speed up. I can feel her grinding fast and hard against her hand now. Under her breath I can barely hear her saying "That's it, suck that cunt, Jenna. Suck Shana's tight black cunt hole. Lick her clit, suck it, fuck her with your sweet tongue, baby."

That did it for me, I couldn't hold back a second longer. With three quick pumps I felt the beginnings of an orgasm unlike anything I could have imagined. My balls tightened and my ass clenched as I felt the first surge flowing out of my cock and splattering against the cinder block wall inches in front of me. Before I realized what was happening, I felt the coach's hand at the end of my cock, and I blew the rest of my load into her hand.

Without taking her eye away from Jenna circling Shana's asshole with her tongue, she licks a glob of my sperm from the palm of her hand. Then she quickly slips her hand back between her legs and resumes working over her pussy like crazy. She smears my cum all over her pussy and rubs her clit faster and faster. Then, with a great gulp of air, she crouches into a tight ball and spasms with orgasm. She does this again and again, as each wave seems to pass through her entire body.

I hear a muffled cry coming from the showers below, but I don't take my eyes off of my friend up here. She remains crouched on her knees, face hidden from me, catching her breath. I can see a sheen of sweat that glistens on every bit of exposed skin. I realize, too, how sweaty I am and pull off my shirt. She turns her head away from me. I don't know what to do next. Does she want me to leave? Is that it? As I reach for my shirt, she shifts.

She turns her back to me and I watch. She pulls the little tank top bunched up under her arms off, then reaches back and pushes her sweat pants down to her ankles. If it wasn't for her sneakers I think she would have taken them off completely. I watch dumbly as she moves up onto all fours and moves her knees apart a bit more. Even in the dim light, my eyes have adjusted enough to have a pretty good view of her bald pussy and tiny ass now. Whatever she is up to, I'm loving it.

Her legs are thin, and her hips are narrow. She is skinny, but well-muscled. I see her fingers back between her legs, slowing stroking the area around her pussy. Some more cum has dribbled out and it coats my still hard cock as I begin to stroke it again. I watch the shadowy show and see her fingers now gliding along her wet lips. After a few moments of this, her middle finger disappears insider her. She wiggles it around in there and her hips begin to move too.

She pulls her finger out and I can clearly hear the wet, sucking sound it makes. She gently lets her fingertips play across her clit, while her other hand reaches around and caresses her ass cheek. She is now on her knees, with her ass in the air, and her shoulders and head resting on the dirty, rough plywood beneath us. I watch her squeeze her ass and rub it a bit more, then she slides her hand around to her pussy. She dips a finger into her wet hole and draw some moisture from there and spreads it on her asshole.

I can't help but lean in to try to get a better view. She tickles herself there for a few more seconds then uses two fingers to spread the area open, fully exposing her asshole to me. She continues to play with her clit, and gives her butt a little wiggle, like she's inviting me over. She came while watching that girl get her ass licked, so maybe that's what she wants.

I carefully move to her and lower my face to her uplifted ass. She stops wiggling and spreads herself a bit wider. Looks like I'm reading the signals right. As I lower my mouth, she lifts her ass to meet me. The musky scent of pussy mixed with sweat and my own cum fills my nose as my lips make contact with her asshole. She moves her hand and grabs one of her cheeks and spreads her ass as best as she can. I slide my tongue out and let it glide over her hole. She moans and begins fingering herself faster.

I take hold of her other cheek and between the two of us we have her small little ass spread as wide as it will go. I move my tongue back and forth across her asshole. I can feel her anus tighten and relax with each pass. I run my mouth along the length of her sweat drench crack, eliciting a moan each time I return to her asshole. She's grinding her butt into my face now, and I'm delirious with joy. As I bathe her ass with my tongue, I continue to work my cock.

She has jammed three fingers into her cunt and is fucking her fingers intensely. I twirl my tongue around her butt a few more times, then make it as stiff as I can and push it into her asshole as far as I am able. She goes wild with this and pushes back against my face, begging me to fuck her ass with my tongue. I can't keep this up for very long, so I pull my tongue out and move my finger into that area.

"Yes," she whispers and I rub my index finger over the contours of her asshole before easing it inside. Her anus is like a tight ring around my finger as I push it deeper and deeper inside. I twist it around in there and I can feel her fingers plunging in and out of her pussy. What a freaky sensation! She is really going at it now, letting out tiny little squeaks of pleasure as she nears another orgasm. I fuck her ass with my finger and jerk my cock at the same time.

12