At Your Desk

Story Info
Your neglected wife takes your mind off your work.
3.8k words
4.19
56.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watch you sitting there staring intently at your desk, eyes fixed on the screen of your computer. Somehow I never dreamed I would discover my chief competition to be a PC. Entering the room quietly I walk up behind you and set a glass of wine down for you, without raising your eyes you say thanks and continue on with your work. I decide at that moment, I was going to make you realize just what you've been missing, during your long working nights.

I stroll back to our bedroom and deliberately scrutinize my lingerie collection. My choice of outfit for the evening equates my resoluteness and determination of the night's activities. While my bath water is running I gather my munitions and take them all with me into the steamy bathroom, returning one final time for a glass of white wine to sip slowly while my mind designs my plan of actions for the evening. Setting the crystal glass on the side of the tub, I reached for my bubble bath... holding it close and inhaling the fragrance... mmmmmmmmm I know this is your absolute favorite. I know with this scent I can conjure up images of me in your mind. I have done it before with scented stationary and hand written notes and poems and cards sent and left in strategic places for you....

Also by surprising you with my scented unmentionables that you have found when you least expect them, you confessed to me this made you so hot and so hard holding them to your face, breathing deep and inhaling my scent, so excited as if your face were actually there between my thighs instead of just pressed into a silk piece of cloth held together with a snippet of elastic and ribbon. Sipping my wine I watch as I pour the pearled liquid, (which reminds me so deliciously of the drops of precum that gathers on the head of your hard cock waiting for my wicked tongue to catch them), into the running water and begin to smell the steamy mists of magnolias rising from the hot tub of water. As the masses of billowing bubbles begin to rise, I pile my hair atop my head with a few pearl combs. Testing the water with the tip of my toe I allow my long white robe to slide off my shoulders and to fall to the floor in a pile of soft terrycloth.

I step cautiously into the water slowly sliding down into the steaming water and bubbles until they brush the tip of my chin with soft fragrant fingers. With another swallow of wine, my body is completely immersed and I reach up and turn on the jets of the whirlpool allowing the rushing waters and tiny bubbles of air to caress my body as I lay back. With my eyes closed I imagine them to be your fingers and hands and lips touching, stroking, kissing and licking me everywhere at the same moment in time. The image of your mouth on my breasts excites me as I feel my nipples grow hard beneath the surface of the water, my hands gently cup my breasts and my thumbs brush across the nipples causing me to shiver as my mind watches your tongue lightly flicking them and teasing them.

My right hand remains on my breast caressing it, while my left hand begins a slow journey across my tummy, fingertips gently brush across the smoothness of my skin, circling my navel, then further down my tummy to where my thigh joins my body. I effortlessly trace my nails down my thigh causing myself to catch my breath from the sensations, then back up again only to repeat the path and with each trip my fingertips get closer to the now throbbing ache between my thighs. In my mind I can see your face there and I feel your lips as you delicately kiss and lick up and down my thighs and each time you grow close to my growing need you tease me by paying attention to the neglected thigh, causing my desire to grow from a heated burn to a bottomless gnawing ache. A torment that can only be soothed by your sweet tongue. My left hand cups the ache as my middle finger slips easily in between my swollen lips, gliding across my now hard clit, raised and waiting for attention.

As my finger strokes softly I can see your tongue licking between my wet lips gently caressing me, bringing me swiftly to the peak of arousal. While the water rushes and the bubbles still caress my body, I begin to tremble and quiver as a quiet moan escapes my lips and my thighs close together holding my hand tightly between them, as my hips rock back and forth continuing the feelings as I cum. With a smile of contentment for the present, I sit up in the water, finishing the glass of wine with a smile and begin to lather my body with the magnolia scent, my neck, shoulders, arms, breasts and legs.

Then I fill my sponge with hot water and squeeze it out onto my body, allowing it to completely rinse the bubbles from me, leaving behind their soft delicate scent. I stand and reach for an oversized towel and wrap myself in it as I begin to think about the evening that lies ahead. I towel dry my skin with slow strokes still imagining your hands inside the towel caressing and massaging every inch of my skin.

After completely drying my body I began to smooth magnolia scented body lotion all over, beginning with my legs. I placed first my left foot and then my right on the tubs edge leaning over, starting with my foot and ankle, rubbing the scented lotion onto my calf, my knee and up my thigh, making my legs so soft to the touch. I could imagine me wrapping them around your waist as I feel you deep inside of me. Smiling I fill the palm of my hand again and begin to rub the lotion onto my tummy and across my chest smoothing it gently onto my breasts cupping and lifting them, fingers touching my nipples, as I covered every inch of my body before stroking up my long neck and then across each shoulder where so many times your mouth has chosen to begin a delightful oral journey, giving me pleasure upon pleasure, time and again.

Then down each arm and wrist and hand closing my eyes once again feeling your hands as they rub the lotion into my skin, all the way to my fingertips. My attire for the night is a red teddy accented with black lace, complete with attached garters and black nylons. I hold the teddy up in front of me before the mirror; it is really quite naughty, effectuated with a split crotch, effectively hidden with lace ruffles strategically placed. It has a deep plunge front that is open nearly to the navel with a simple black ribbon tied in a bow at the bodice.

The back of the teddy is totally open except for the two lace pieces around the arms attached back to the front, while my bottom is covered with black lace. Yes I believe this will be quite effective for what I have in mind and once again I smile as I slip first one leg and then the other into it and slowly slide it up over my hips, pulling the top up and slipping my arms through the openings sliding my fingers around the edges making sure it is snug in all the right places I turn for a side view.

Gathering the silk black nylons in between my fingers I roll the soft material in both hands and once again I place a foot upon the side of the tub and slowly slide the black nylon up the length of my calf before placing my foot on the floor, stretching it up my thigh attaching the garters that hang from the bottom of the teddy repeating the same with my other leg, as I look down the backs of my thighs and calves checking to see if I have the seams straight as I slip my foot into the black 4 inch heels. Stepping back from the full-length mirror I look carefully, wanting to make sure everything is perfect before continuing with my hair and finishing touches. I decide to leave my hair atop my head since it accents my neck and the deep plunging neckline, if you would call it that, of the teddy.

Securing the combs I then pull a few wisps of hair down, framing my face and neck with stray locks of tendrils. Magnolia perfume and a tiny bit of color added to my lips finish up the efforts of preparation for tonight. I slip my arms into a black satin robe tying it at the waist and pick up my glass remembering to go and get the rest of the bottle of wine before entering the study where you are still diligently working. Walking up behind you I slide my hand across your shoulder, my fingers snaking down your chest as I ask you if you would like me to freshen your wine. I notice you only have only taken a sip since I brought it to you earlier. I set the bottle down on your desk and pick up your glass placing it against your lips and tempt you with another sip. As I lean down, you catch my scent, and ask, "Nice bath?"

My reply is, "Wonderful darling, couldn't have been better, that is unless you were there with me."

You smile and take the glass from my fingers and take a long drink. I fill my glass and have a sip as your hand reaches up to your chest and strokes mine, "Thanks for the wine darlin, but I need to get back to work."

Draining my glass and not about to be put off I set my empty wine glass down on the desk and lean down and whisper in your ear, "Darlin, what you need is NOT to go back to work, what you NEED is to relax."

You begin to protest but you feel my lips on your neck and I feel you shiver. Still standing behind you I wrap both of my arms around your neck and chest and my lips travel around your neck searching for your mouth. I feel you take a deep breath as my lips touch yours kissing you lightly, my tongue tracing your bottom lip before taking it in between my lips, sucking on it gently. You feel my teeth raking gently across your lip as I release it, my lips then kissing tenderly around your mouth and back to your ear as I slowly roll your chair back away from your computer.

I hand you your glass of wine once again and refill mine as I step around between you and the desk. I can see you open your mouth to protest but when you see the robe, nylons and heels you become suddenly quiet and still. I can see puzzlement in your eyes as I place my finger on the bottom of your glass and tip it towards your mouth. Your eyes search mine as we both drink to each other in an unspoken toast. "Now, what's this about getting back to work?" I ask smiling.

"I have a few ideas that might tempt you tonight," I continue as my fingers begin to untie the belt of my robe. I allow it to slip partly off my shoulders allowing you to view the red satin and black lace and your eyes grow quite large and you finish your glass of wine. With the robe off my shoulders I slowly kneel down between your knees, reaching up I place my hands on each side of your face and pull your mouth to mine in a kiss. My hands slide down your chest to your pants as I deftly unbuckle your belt and unfasten your pants.

My hand disappears for a second only to return with captured prize wrapped in my fingers. I feel you catch your breath as my fingers wrap around you, and I lower my head I hear you slowly exhale. I gently trace around the head of your hardness with the tip of my tongue, before lightly flicking it across the tip causing your body to jolt with tiny electric sensations. You grow harder in my fingers, as your breath becomes ragged. My tongue makes wet paths up and down the sides of your shaft and then up and down the back before curving deliciously, wrapping itself around to reach the front of your hardness while my lips stroke and my tongue licks provoking an involuntary groan to escape from your lips.

I open my mouth and sheath the head of your hard cock inside my hot mouth, and I feel your body tremble. Then I feel your hands on the back of my head pressing me down, wanting me to imprison you within the confines of my mouth. My lips slide slowly down the length of your shaft until I feel my face pressed against your flesh and I feel you in my throat, your hands hold me there and I torment you with my tongue, while I suck gently, arousing you more and more but keeping you just on the edge of cumming. I raise my mouth back to yours and kiss you once again before standing in front of you. I allow the robe to drop to the floor and you see the seductress standing there in front of you. Your hand reaches out and touches my breasts as you start to rise, but I gently push you back into the chair.

I move your hand from my breast and slip it between my legs as I raise one of my heels up onto your chair. Your eyes are locked onto mine and I see your surprise when you feel the absence of fabric between them, all you feel is the wet heat in its stead. I slide my bottom upon your desk top and then raise my other heel onto your chair, leaning back relaxing, as I feel you slowly roll the chair closer to me, causing my legs to spread before you. Your hands gently travel up the calves of my legs to my thighs causing shivers of delight, when they reach the top of the nylons and I feel your fingertips directly on my flesh I tremble.

With both your hands inside my thighs, I feel pressure as you spread them even further opening me up to you completely, your fingers trace the thin strips holding the teddy in place, while allowing you access. I feel your breath against my wet lips while your tongue traces up and down, slowly slipping between them. I close my eyes and allow my head to fall back as a small moan escapes my throat. Your tongue lightly brushes over my clit and the sensations that tiny movement causes multiply across my entire body. My breath quickens, my nipples grow rigid, my back arches, my leg muscles tighten and I feel your mouth close over top of my clit as you begin to suck on it, your tongue still stroking as I feel your mouth seemingly attempting to draw it inside. My thighs begin to tighten and your hands gently spread them once again as you continue this wonderful torment, tongue tracing up and down, with your teeth raking across my clit to deliver me closer to the edge again.

Then without warning I feel you move your mouth lower and you plunge your tongue deep inside of me, over and over each stroke deeper and faster paced. One of my hands finds its way to your head, weaving my fingers through your hair, pulling you into me, not wanting these feelings to end. Your mouth still making love to my hot wet pussy, licking and biting, nibbling and kissing, stroking me until I am at the point of no return and I feel your mouth then leave me only to search for and find my mouth in a lovers kiss.

I taste my sweetness on your lips as your lips close over mine, and your tongue enters my mouth, kissing me hungrily, wanting to devour me. I feel your hardness pressing against me as we lean back across your desktop, with a sweep of your hand you clear the papers and gently lower me back. With trembling fingers you untie the ribbon of the teddy, staring into my eyes with unspoken words of love.

Your hands slip under the fabric of the teddy, uncovering them and gently cup my breasts as your mouth covers my nipples one at a time, licking and biting them. The gentle biting brings pangs of pleasure coursing through me as tiny moans of delight escape my mouth. One of your hands leaves my breast to slide between us as you position yourself to slowly slip inside of me. As your mouth leaves my breast once again and you move to cover my mouth I feel your hardness slowly entering me. At first I feel only the head of your hard cock, as you tease me pulling back with your hips as I wrap my legs around you trying to pull you deep inside of me.

When I realize that you are now in control I quit my struggle and relax allowing you to slowly stroke my clit with the head of your cock, teasing and tormenting me. You watch my face as you continue to rub my clit, watching my breathing become heavy, and just to tease me a little more, every once in a while you slip yourself inside of me, only to withdraw completely and continue the tease.

I want to feel you inside me so badly I lock my ankles behind your back and with your next stroke inside I pull your hips onto me, plunging you deep inside as my arms wrap themselves around your neck. You raise your body up and I sit up on your desk still holding you deep inside of me with my ankles locked firmly behind you. You reach behind you and roll your chair directly underneath us and slowly sit down spreading your legs allowing my bottom to rest on the front edge of the seat,

Like this my knees are straight up and you are as deep inside of me as deep as you can possibly be, my legs are spread wide and my clit is rubbing against your body as you place your hands under my ass cheeks and begin to pull me to you in a rocking motion. I am spread wide open and the friction between our two bodies rubbing my clit is driving me crazy, you continue to hold my ass, rocking me. I begin to tremble as my back arches and I lay back while you push deep inside of me feeling my hot wet pussy contracting and squeezing you as I cum hard. You pull me back up to you and kiss me; your hands on my waist as you raise me up and I stand before you, while your mouth is still on mine. Then you turn me around and your hands cover my breasts as I feel you step close behind me. You pull the combs from my hair and it tumbles down around my shoulders. I feel your face nuzzled in it as you slowly bend me over your desk and your mouth travels down my back across the cheek of my ass until I feel your breath between my legs.

With your hands you spread my legs and I feel your tongue licking the wetness from where I just came, truly tasting me. You slip a finger inside of me and then a second finger, sliding it in and out, stroking it up and down the crack of my ass while your tongue is still licking and tasting, then I feel as you slide three fingers inside of me, and I feel the tip of your tongue on my clit and my hips begin to respond once again I feel you stroking the wetness up and down my ass as you prepare me for your hard cock. I feel your tongue once again at my pussy lips and as I feel you slide it inside of me I feel one of your fingers slip gently into my ass.

While your tongue is slipping in and out you are relaxing my ass muscles with your teasing fingers, slowly slipping a second one inside of me. My breathing is becoming very fast and you know you have excited me completely back to the point of being ready to cum with you as you remove your fingers and I feel your tongue lightly flick across the opening of my ass leaving a trail of wetness behind it.

I feel your right hand circle around me, finding my clit as you place the head of your hardness at the opening of my ass and slowly lean into me. I catch my breath as I feel your size wanting to push back onto you, only you wont let me. You have the head of your hard cock just inside my tight ass and you begin to move your hips side to side, in a rotating motion teasing me even more.

I want to feel you inside me so badly and yet you are still teasing me. With each rotation you slip inside a fraction more, slowly, back and forth until I feel you deep inside me. I can feel your hand in my hair as you begin a long slow stroke back out of me your fingers on your right hand begin to stroke my clit. I feel as if I am about to explode and you are continuing to move slowly in and out, in long slow strokes accompanied by slow strokes up and down my clit with your fingers. Then without warning I feel you push deep inside of me and your fingers begin a frantic massage, as you begin to pump faster and faster, harder and deeper, both of us about to explode. Harder and deeper until I hear you at the same time as me; a low groan accompanied by my piercing scream of delight, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and we cum together as you collapse on my back breathing heavily your face in my hair your breath on my neck.

You still inside of me as I am still feeling your heartbeat, you gather me in your arms, holding me to you, feeling my body still trembling in your arms, and I feel your warm breath in my ear an you whisper, "I love you, baby."