At Your Service Ch. 01

Story Info
Nick meets James and his life forever changes.
2.7k words
4.04
44.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master...time to get up sir!"

That was what greeted Nick at this early hour of the morning. Nick is the son of a wealthy real estate mogul and to say the least he was a bit of a loner but not by choice! Nick was the kind of guy that loved to go out and do things despite the fact that his father was a bit..."overprotective" sounds about right to describe the guy. To say the absolute least Nick liked to meet new people and experience new things but he was almost always told "No" by his father and for what reason was never explained.

Oh but today was going to be different for sure!

Why you ask? Well you see Nick's father put in an ad for another maid to come work at the mansion. Nick thought this was a bit excessive considering they already had two on the payroll and he believed that was enough but his father overruled him. To make it more interesting NICK was going to be the one doing the interviews!

As Nick got showered and changed into his "street clothes" that were laid out for him by one of the maids the young man walked out of his room and down the stairs towards his study where he got to do the interviews. The first set of applicants that came in were a good lot of people and Nick liked them all but for some reason ,be it stubbornness or not caring, he told all of the applicants that had walked in that he wasn't going to be hiring them because "He didn't think they'd need a third anytime soon". Factually speaking...he was rejecting them simply to piss his father off!

This is the way it went all morning and for a little bit after lunch until one fateful knock at the door of the mansion...

[KNOCK KNOCK]

"I got it!" called out one of the maids as she opened the door to the mansion and on the other side of that door stood a young man about Nick's age(Which for the record is 24) ,long brown hair that cascaded down his back and a very petite frame. The maid snapped out of her reverie and finally spoke up to the gentleman.

"H-hello there. May I help you?" The maid asked and the young man smiled sweetly before speaking. "Well hello my friend" He began "my name is James and I'm here about the ad that was in the paper." James explained and the woman nodded and escorted the applicant to the study where she opened the door and introduced the gentleman to Nick.

"Nick I have someone here about the position that was in the paper." The woman explained and Nick looked up and gestured for the person to come in. When Nick saw whom it was he was awestruck by a few things: First was the fact that it was a guy but second was how drop dead GORGEOUS he was! After telling him to have a seat and asking for the door to be shut Nick began the interview.

"So let's see here...it says here that you have prior experience working as a secretary at a law firm and a temp as a clerk in a courthouse. Is this all correct?" Nick asked and James nodded politely before Nick continued "I'm not going to ask you why I should hire you because I think just from these two jobs you did prior you are plenty qualified but I think my bigger question is...why apply to be a maid? Wouldn't you be happier working somewhere that is a little bit more of a challenge?" Nick asked and he was about to be floored by his applicant's answer.

"Sir I am fully aware of my qualifications and experience and that they may not be 'typical' for a maid. I'm applying because I've been by here before just seeing its beauty on the outside and thought that it would be a good challenge and exercise to work here for you and your father." James explained and Nick didn't argue with him except now he had one more question for him

"You ARE aware that we don't have a Men's maid outfit right? Essentially you'd have to wear a woman's outfit and I don't know how comfortable with that you are," Nick explained and James calmly answered his question. "I have a boyfriend sir and I've dressed up for him before...even when I haven't wanted to." He explained and when Nick heard the "boyfriend" part he immediately knew what he was dealing with but didn't say anything about it. It wasn't his business what the sexuality of the employees was just as long as they did what was asked of them.

"Very well..you'll start immediately!" Nick said without much hesitation and to the delight of James as he turned and walked out the study door with Nick whom then told Lisa to go get a uniform for their newest hire. When Lisa found out that Nick hired a man as the third at first the idea of questioning his judgment came into her head but thought better of it and showed him to his room. When the two got there Lisa let him put his things down and told him that she'd be back with his uniform as soon as possible.

A little while later and Lisa returned with not just his uniform but also instructions on taking him to Nick's room afterwards. When Lisa left the room James quickly changed into the uniform as if he had done that once or twice before! After finishing he went with Lisa to Nick's room and again after bringing him to the room of her master she left the two alone and this time the conversation got a little more..."serious" we'll call it.

"So.." Nick began "can you tell me about this boyfriend that you have? What's he like? What does he do? Does he treat you well? You know...the kinds of things that pop up into one's head when something like this comes up." Nick asked and apparently the last part kind of saddened James for some reason and Nick knew something was on his mind.

"James..James look at me." Nick gently told his new hire as he escorted him over to the couch and sat him down before trying again. "James you can talk to me about anything that goes on in your life my friend. I want to make sure that you know that...okay?" He asked a little firmer and James looked into his boss' eyes before speaking in a quiet manner.

"He's not a very good person sir." James began "I've had boyfriends before this guy and they were all a lot nicer than this one is!" James said starting to get a little more pissed off as he went on "This guy that I'm with now is a no good ,lying ,two-timing ,son of a BITCH that should be gelded!" James screamed and Nick did his best to console his new hire as he pulled him in close to embrace him and assure him that everything was all right.

"Its okay now James. You're here now and no one is going to hurt you here. I just have one question if you don't mind..." Nick was cut off as James knew instantly what the question was going to be.

"I'm still with him because there are very few people that I know that will accept me for what I am and what I do. If it wasn't for that I would have dumped his ass a long time ago in a galaxy far far away!" James screamed into the chest of Nick and it killed him to hear that. Nick is in no way a prejudice man and he wanted to help out his friend but he also knew that it was something that was going to have to be worked out between those two. He just hoped that nothing bad was going to happen in the interim.

Later that night while Nick was in his room finishing up some work on the computer James came back into his room but this time dressed in one of the dresses that he packed before he came and showed it off to his boss which got both a verbal and physical..."reaction".

"Well hello there James!" Nick exclaimed with a smile on his face looking at the beauty before him. "Good evening sir and how are you doing this evening?" James asked and he could tell by just looking downward. "Someone's happy this evening aren't they?" James asked and his boss just nodded but he also knew something else and they both were gonna hate it.

"I'm taking it that sadly the dress isn't for me is it?" Nick asked and James sadly shook his head. It turned out that before James applied for the job to work there he had to go on a date with the man that calls himself his boyfriend but the reality was ,and this was admitted by James as much, that they were just fuck buddies and the bastard was always on the getting end and never the giving. While he couldn't explain it verbally Nick was pissed the hell off at the behavior of the boyfriend and wanted to go meet the person himself and tell him off but James rejected the idea. He told Nick that he was going to go alone on this night and if it got too out of hand he'd call James immediately. James agreed with the deal and let his new friend go but wondered aloud if something bad was gonna happen!

Don't ya hate it when your instincts are right?

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?!"

That f bomb was screamed by the man that called himself James' "boyfriend". The man's name was Mike and it turned out that he DID have a job. He was a painter and his specialty was "Portraits of men in female clothing". The sad thing is that a lot of his portraits were of forced sex scenes between a guy and his "woman". What was really fucked up was the fact that a lot of his inspirations came from the rough fucking that he did to James and that pissed off his smaller lover a lot but the difference was that Mike could(and had) on more than one occasion slapped ,kicked and punched James whenever he stood up to him. Tonight James was going to do his best to make sure that never happened again!

"I was..." James started but he couldn't get another word out before Mike grabbed him by the back of his head and shoved his already hard 7" cock into his mouth and forced him to suck it. The bad news for James is he knew damn well that he wasn't gonna cum until he had his other hole and that usually took a while!

Back at the mansion...

[Alright you bastard where the hell do you live?!]

That was Nick's thought process as he looked up the records of the painter and found his address along with any outstanding issues he had with the law and gave the police a ring.

"Hello 9-1-1 what's your emergency?" The operator asked and when Nick explained the situation and whom he was the dispatcher wasted no time in getting police over to the house while he hung ,left his room and told the maids that were still there to make sure that his bath was ready...except it wasn't for him! They did as told and he sped off in his convertible cursing the fact that he even let James go in the first place!

When Nick got to the apartment he could hear the banging around in the place and the cops did too. When they got to the door there wasn't a warning...no we were past that already and a door just got kicked in and the cops arrested the man on about 3 counts of Assault and Battery and 2 counts of rape. The good news? He didn't get to blow his load into James this time as he had the others that Nick knew about(and the other 10 that Mike had to fess to). Nick did his best to help the shaken young man out of the apartment and back into the dress that he wore. When they got somewhat calmed down and everything was taken care of Nick and James signed off on the complaint as did about three other people and then they went back to the mansion were things got better quickly.

Back at the Mansion

Nick had already led James to the bathroom where he could sit and just soak if he needed to. James sat in the tub for a good 40 minutes and when Nick came in to check on him he was a lot better and more calm than before.

"Hey Nick." James said as washed his face and took care of his arms and body. "Hey James. I trust that you feel much better now then before huh?" Nick asked and his friend smiled before nodding and Nick decided to try and keep this momentum going. "From what was said when I heard Mike being loaded into the car I doubt you'll be seeing him again after hearing some of the things that he said to you. Have you thought about what you'd do if you broke up with him?" Nick asked and that put James deep into thought. Nick took this opportunity to wash his friend's back while he thought about it.

"I know I won't be doing the bar scene again!" James exclaimed and then further explained to Nick that was how he met Mike. He also told him that when they were first together everything was fine until he found out about the "hobby" that the man had when it came to the forced sex paintings. Mike assured him that would never happen again as long as he lived there with him in the mansion. James was grateful to hear that and was pleasantly surprised when he heard the next sentence fly out of his boss' mouth!

"You know I was thinking James. You are too good a person and too beautiful a person inside and out to have someone like THAT as your boyfriend. You need someone with a truly kind heart that will take care of you and YOUR needs! Someone whom is independent yet kind and would do what he could for that person. Get what I'm saying?" Nick asked James and the smile on his friends face was all he needed for confirmation.

After got out and dried off he got in his nightgown that he packed and a fresh pair of panties although those didn't stay on long! Nick greeted his friend when he came out sitting on the bed and patted for him to sit next to him and his friend complied. No sooner did James take his seat next to Nick that the two touched lips and kissed tenderly for what seemed like an eternity but in reality was a few minutes as Nick kissed down James' neck and listened as the breath got caught in his new lovers throat. He kissed down his chest and to his waist where his got his first look at the panties that he wore and the smile that came over his face was a priceless one. He looked up to see if James was okay with it and he slowly peeled off the panties revealing his cute little cock. Nick very sloooowly licked up the shaft and flicked at the head on both sides and went down and sucked on his balls. Within seconds James was hard as a steel rod and Nick went and started slowly sucking on the young man's rod before his new found lover let out a small whimper and came in his mouth. It had been so long since James had a "proper" release that he shot for what felt like 5 minutes into Nick's mouth and Nick couldn't have been happier!

"You must've enjoyed that didn't you sweetheart?" Nick asked with a smile and James could only smile as the orgasm spent him quicker than he could have thought! He was passed out instantly on the bed and Nick smiled as he tucked in his new love knowing full well that this was just the beginning and that there would be triumphs and tragedies but in the end it was all worth it.