At Your Work

Story Info
I'm not one to be teased.
1.2k words
3.59
38.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nobody's at the front desk. It is early. I guess it's their downtime. They're probably all be in a meeting. I start walking towards the back when I start to hear some talking coming from behind a door. I peek in and there you are behind your desk talking to the girls. Your eyes light up so I'm thinking you're happy to see me.

"Sorry to interrupt. I stopped by to get a hug before work." I walk over to the side of your desk as you stand up to give me a big hug. You wrap your arms around me tightly and whisper in my ear, "meet me in the bathroom in 5 minutes." I reach down and give your butt a lil squeeze. I let you get back to work, give the girls a quick smile and head out the door closing it behind me. I listen for a bit to hear somebody say, "awww, that was so sweet of him."

I find the bathroom and walk in. I rub the front of my jeans feeling the hardon I've had since I grabbed your ass. I stand there waiting.... And waiting.... And waiting. It's been 20 minutes. Where the hell are you? I crack open the door and hear women arguing while walking down the hall towards me. As soon as they pass by, I leave the bathroom and head back down towards your office. I open the door to see you still at your desk talking to a coworker. You stop mid sentence when you see the pissed look in my face. Your friend turns around to see me and says, "wow, he just couldn't stay away. He is so sweet."

Just as your open your mouth to say something I say, "You fucking white bitch! I've been waiting for 20 minutes." The lady gets a shocked look in her face as I walk in and close the door.

"I'm so sorry," you say. "I got a little sidetracked. We've been very busy." I start walking towards you as you stand up and start walking around your desk. You reach up to give me a hug. I spin you around and push you over the desk. I give your ass a hard spank. I grab your pants and snatch them down to your ankles. Pinned down, bent over with your panty covered ass in the air, I smack it again. You scream out and tell me to wait, but my other hand unzips my jeans and pulls out a stiff black dick. I pull your panties to the side and again you tell me, "wait. Not here. I'm sorry. Let's go to the bathroom."

"I was waiting in the bathroom. You told me 5 minutes and never showed. Now I'm going to be late for work." I give your ass another smack. "You know how I get if I don't cum in the mornings you white bitch."

You plead another, "wait!" but it's too late. I grab your hips and force my hard black cock deep into your white cunt. You scream as I pull my dick back out and shove it in harder. I spank your ass again. "Quiet before somebody hears you." I look over to see your coworker is still sitting there repeating, "oh my god, oh my god, oh my god."

"Shut up! My white slut told me she was going to make this black cock cum and that's just what she's going to do." I start pumping my dick faster and faster. Forcing it deeper into your pussy. I reach under you, under your shirt, and start squeezing your boobs. I move your bra up out of the way freeing your tits.

"See. She's loving it. Her nipples are rock hard and her pussy dripping wet." I slam my dick harder making my balls smack against your swollen clit. I lift you up a little to slide your shirt and bra off. I look at your friend and flick my tongue a little like I was licking a nipple. Then I motion her over. She gets the hint and gets up. Walking over, she unbuckles her belt. I give your ass another smack which you arch your back a bit. I reposition you to hang over the corner of the desk to let your boobs hang over. She squats down and starts sucking on your nipples and caressing your tits. Her other hand slides into her pants to rub herself.

"You fucking white bitch. Always getting us hot but not getting us off. Look at her. Bet she's been horny all morning sitting across the desk from you. Our white whore is going to make us cum at anytime whether she wants to or not." I spank your ass again.

"Yes, I will. Fuck me harder. Fuck me with that big black cock. Please. Make your white bitch cum." I pump my dick faster and faster. Sounds of my nuts hitting your clit getting louder and louder. I don't care who hears us. I need to cum.

Your coworker stands up and pulls down her pants and panties. She lifts one leg up on the desk and grabs your hair. "He's right. I've been thinking about this all morning." She pulls you to her wet cunt. "Lick it bitch. Lick for my cum." You start lapping at her pussy. I hear your breathing hard. You're about to cum soon. I fuck your white cunt harder. "Cum you white slut. Show us how much you wanted all of this. You wanted to eat out her pussy while a black cock fucked you from behind didn't you. All this is going to make you cum isn't it? Isn't it you white bitch?" I spank your ass again and with that you start screaming and cumming hard with your head buried between her thighs. Your moaning vibrates her clit and she starts cumming as well drenching your lips and tongue with her juices. I fuck you through your orgasm feeling your pussy milking my cock as it spasms over and over. My dick starts to get thicker. Throbbing. Balls getting tight. You know I'm about to shoot my load. "You fucking white bitch. Beg me for my cum. Let me know how much you want it."

You pick your head up and start fingering your friend, making sure she keeps cumming over and over. "Give it to me. Give me all that black cock spunk. Shoot that load deep in my hot wet white pussy."

"Oh fuck yes! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum you white bitch." I pull my cock out of your dripping pussy and force it into your ass. You give out a big yelp as I shoot huge hot ropes of cum deep into your ass.

"MMMMMMMMM. Fuck!" I slowly pump, giving you every ounce of cum that filled my balls. "Now that, you white bitch, is how you should make me bust a nut."

I pull out of your ass and wipe my cum covered cock on the inside of your panties and put them back into place. I look up to see the door cracked with the other girls peeking in. I motion for them to leave before you notice them too. I zip back up as you stand up and your friend, looking beat, goes back to sit in her chair still with her pants down around one ankle. You reach down to get your pants but I stand you back up and give your nipple a quick little suck. I take your hand and place it on the outside of my jeans on my dick.

"Next time this happens, it's forcing its way into you in the parking lot."