Atlanta = Hell ?

Story Info
They get more than HE was hoping for.
3.6k words
3.56
23.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
manmac
manmac
8 Followers

Hell in Atlanta ..?

We had been taking vacations in America for 4 years and never had the opportunity of a sexual adventure having, in the past, toyed with threesomes and the occasional sex club back home in the UK. This time I had decided we were going to make it happen whatever. Sitting on the plane I got to wondering what this trip would bring. Sue is a great looking brunette size 12 with nice 34b tits that still have a lot of firmness along with gorgeous big nipples that have given me hours of fun, she is a very sexy looking woman with great legs that attracts many admiring looks from men and women of all ages, she had always been the lower influence in the past with this activity so I knew that her mind was taken up with other vacation type thoughts. Though she had often enjoyed our sexual adventures, I knew that she did it purely for me and I often had to self relief for months after just thinking about it. I get very turned on watching her with another man or.... woman.

We never stop in any place in the US above 2-3 days and first on the list this time was just outside Atlanta Georgia, we booked into a motel and set off to find a bar to get a drink and something to eat. I was scanning the minute we walked into the bar for someone or "some two" maybe that I would like to see fucking my wife, she noticed this and that look in my eye and so told me in no uncertain terms that it was not tonight, being too tired after an eight hour flight. She was right of course and on hitting the motel bed my eyes were shut and the next thing I knew it was 7.30 am.

It was Friday and that place starts to come alive for the weekend so we had a drive around in the afternoon to hunt out any tiny bars that looked as if they may have something going on that night finding two possible places both advertising live music so we ate and went back to the motel to get ready to arrive around 9pm.

Sue has always had a great figure all of our married life she really takes care of herself, although, she was starting to show early stages of extra weight it was nothing excessive, she has also always had something about her that attracted younger men, some of my best memories have been of her and a younger guy naked, so she often dresses quite young but always looks classy with it. This night she chose black lacey underwear beneath a knee length jaggered hem skirt with a real pretty pattern and a sexy shear see through black blouse along with heeled shoes, her hair and make-up were perfection as was her lovely dark haired pussy freshly shaved one razor width up each side and perfectly trimmed to half inch length , she made me feel hard just looking at her..... and I'd seen it all before!

We got to the bar just after nine, the place was pumping with a real good band on stage and it seemed like everyone was there to party, got some drinks and sat in a booth watching the band, I was also scanning the guys for a likely candidate, I didn't have to for too long as a real good looking guy in his mid twenties came across and asked if he could share the booth, we said yes and he introduced himself as Billy then sat down opposite Sue after tipping his Stetson toward her, I could see straight away that he noticed her legs as he lowered himself into the seat. Sue also noticed his slim muscular body enhanced by the sleeveless T-shirt and designer jeans he was wearing.

He was quiet for a while saying nothing just taking the occasional glimpse at Sue's legs each time she moved and when she went off to the bathroom he watched her all the way to the door and coming back too trying hard to do it without me noticing. I remember thinking that he was game.... now it was up to Sue if she liked him enough to make the final decision.

The band stopped for a break and Billy started to small talk, slow at first but gaining momentum as he realised that we were approachable, he asked if we would like a drink and went off to the bar because the waitress' were really busy. While he was gone I asked the question of Sue and as the reply came my jaw must have been hanging as she blurted out...

"Wow... I could use some of that."

She was so keen and I'd never seen that in her before. Billy came back and the band started up again, the chat continued a while until he asked me if it was ok to slow dance with Sue, I nodded and they were gone onto the dance floor dancing to one of the few slow songs that the band had played that night. They started off as normal but then they got closer and closer and I could see in Sue's eyes...she liked it ...a lot, I had never seen her like this before either whilst dancing with anyone.

When the dance finished Sue took another trip to the bathroom and Billy came over to sit down beside me, as he brushed past I could see a very impressive bulge that had developed in his pants it seems they had been dancing real close. He took a deep breath and exclaimed....

"Man.. that is some lady you have there you should be proud."

"I am," I said.

I went off to get more drinks and when I got back Billy & Sue were again sat very close together so I sat the other side now. Billy leaned across and told me that Sue had already let him know that I don't get jealous and I confirmed it for him. As the night went on Billy got more & more daring touching her leg and stroking her cheek and whispering to her , stuff that made her smile anyway, all this time I was getting more & more turned on.

It was around 11 pm now and I could wait no longer I motioned Billy towards the bathroom and once inside I told him the situation, that Sue wanted to fuck him and I wanted to watch as well as join in to make up a threesome, he didn't seem surprised but stated that he didn't do men too so as long as it was a normal threesome he would be more than willing to oblige. I wrote down the address of the motel and said we would see him there in 20 minutes he nodded, I got Sue and we left. In the car Sue was very excited and told me that on one of my bathroom trips Billy had put her hand on his thigh and she could feel the hard cock laid across it she thought at least seven inches maybe eight and kept bringing it up all the way back to the motel room, once inside she went to the bathroom to freshen up.

We poured drinks and sat excitedly awaiting Billy's arrival, after 35 minutes we thought maybe he'd had second thoughts when there was a knock at the door. I got up to answer swinging the door open about to say something when the door burst the rest of the way knocking me to the floor leaving me momentarily dazed and there stood Billy along with two other guys one a smaller white man maybe early 40's and the other was a very big built black guy in hi 30's wearing a hooded jacket. Both looked a little on the dead-beat side.

"I thought we could make it a real party if I brought along some buddies," Billy said,

He then turned to the others and said "tie him up with this duct tape and gag him too"

Sue was now starting to panic, I think she knew what was coming, I was struggling for all I was worth but it was useless against two powerful guys like those. Then Billy pulled a revolver from his waistband and pointed it towards my head telling Sue....

"If you scream or don't do as we say I will, without hesitation, put a pillow over his head and blow his fucking brains out."

Sue started to cry but nodded in submission. The men then decided to pour themselves drinks offering one to Sue which she refused with a shake of her head,

"Well guys" Billy started "I think what we got here is one dirty slut-bitch and all the way from England Europe, her husband here has already told me that he wants to watch me fuck her...well he will now.. but we can do him real proud tonight ..he can see all three of us fucking his pretty little wife...triple the pleasure for him...oh and speaking of his pleasure I have a sneaking suspicion, though he says not, that he may be into guys too so Ricky you may get a little extra action tonight man"

The other white man "Ricky" looked down at me on the floor and just grinned.

Sue was now beginning to pull herself together drying her eyes, now she was getting angry instead, she looked at me but I couldn't look her in the eye......

"What have I done?" I thought to myself.

Billy stood at the end of the bed and ordered Sue to raise her skirt a little so he could see her thighs, she did this without hesitation and all three guys took a good look, then he told her to get off the bed then come stand in front of him with her shoes back on, when she got there he leaned forward and kissed her softly on the lips... she showed no reaction so he grabbed the back of her hair and did it again but still she showed no emotion. He began to touch her tits through the blouse .....

" Sue baby", he said, "if you don't show us guys a good time here tonight your husband down there could be seriously hurt or worse so I suggest you get with it and do what your supposed to, now what do you say?"

Sue nodded and he began to kiss her again but this time she kissed him back then his hand slid down her back to lift up her skirt revealing her bottom cheeks, split by the thin frilly lace of her black under-wear . As I looked around I could see Ricky removing his pants, already semi-hard, along with his boots and the black guy "Bo" also was now rubbing his cock through his pants , I could just make out an animalistic smile through the opening in his hood, I was feeling pretty scared now myself.

Billy's hand went on top of Sue's head and he pushed her down to her knees, he undid the buttons of his jeans and they fell to the ground, he then motioned Sue to take out his dick which she did hesitantly through the buttons in his shorts.

"Now suck it dirty bitch and it better be good," he scowled

Ricky by now had rubbed himself hard and stood alongside Billy waiting expectantly,

"Me too you fucking cunt," he said moving to a better position more frontal.

Sue first took Billy's cock close to her lips, it was about eight inches long and very thick with a full foreskin to the end so just a tiny part of his bell was showing, she slowly placed her mouth over it and began to suck & lick whilst holding it in her left hand, as she repeatedly pulled the skin back over the bell it appeared to be very tight and each time revealing the massive head of his tool, giving it a lick and suck with every stroke, with her right hand she now began to work Ricky's cock back & forth it was about 6 inches, again thick but it was cut and had a distinct bend downward, after a while she moved her head across to Ricky and took his cock deep into her mouth sliding it out to the end then back in again until his pubic hair was tickling her nose, then back to Billy who by this time was really beginning to enjoy it.

"Suck for all your worth dirty bitch," Billy said,"hey man you were right to invite me into your wife ...she's good...very good, lets take a proper look see what she's got here, stand up girl and take off your shirt."

Both men then stood back, and with some trepidation, Sue stood and began to unbutton her blouse top to bottom now the black guy moved nearer from behind me so he could get a clearer view around his two friends I noticed he was also naked now apart from the hooded jacket and a t-shirt. His cock was longer more like 10 inches but not as thick as it I would have thought but very hard to the point where it was standing upright even as he walked, he then stood close behind Sue and reached his big hand around to where he could rub her left tit through her bra I saw Sue cringe and I started to struggle trying to get loose.

"Hey he's wanting to join in," laughed Ricky

Ricky then took two steps and delivered a swift kick to my back with the sole of his foot which flattened me to the floor again.....

"You try anymore of that and I'll shoot you myself" he snarled.

The black guy was now pressing his long hard cock into Sue's back whilst rubbing both tits at the same time, Billy undid the clasp and zipper on her skirt allowing it to fall to the ground leaving her stood in her underwear and black shoes I could see her eyes begin to gloss over again but could do nothing, her tits were now totally out of view buried beneath the black guy's huge hands

"You know," Bo said in a real low gruff voice "tiny titties really do it for me."

He then began to laugh as he quickly ripped the bra from her body with one powerful snatch which made her scream, Billy grabbed the gun with one hand and shielded her mouth with the other....

"One more sound and I'll kill you both whore."

He pulled her from the black guy's arms and threw her roughly onto the bed at this I managed to get to my knees fighting franticly to get the tape off my wrists Ricky took the gun from Billy's hand and grabbed my hair at the back of my head pulling it tight....

"I see you're feeling left out uh,"?

He roughly took the tape from my mouth motioning to me not to make a sound then placed the end of the gun barrel at my forehead

"OK it's your turn, you see, unlike you I admit to liking a little cock now and then so suck it."

I turned my head quickly to the side and he pulled the hammer back on the pistol,

"I said suck it." Ricky growled.

The other two were giggling now at my situation whilst still feeling Sue all over then I heard a tearing sound and her torn panties came through the air toward me.

"Hey Bo she's got a real pretty bush dude.... aahhh look and she's shaped it perfectly for us too." Billy laughed.

"SUCK IT OR DIE MAN," shouted Ricky at me

I then heard Sue's voice for the first time telling me

"Do as you're told and we may just walk away from this shit."

I turned slowly toward the hard cock in front of me and took it into my mouth, everything was sort of surreal now and I was beginning to feel strange, I remember it didn't taste of anything much and I just did it almost like Sue had done to me many times in the past . I sucked and licked Ricky's cock for what seemed like an age but was probably in hindsight just a couple of minutes or so then he pushed me back to the floor laughing....

"I won," he sniggered in a real childish manner.

When I looked back at the bed I was confronted by the sight of my wife sucking on Bo's huge black cock taking in maybe five or more inches of it whilst laying on her back and working it with her hand along with Billy licking and nibbling her pussy but something was different now... she was writhing under Billy's tongue and beginning to make noises like she does when we fuck, as Ricky climbed onto the bed the other side she immediately twisted her body toward him and caught hold of his cock putting it straight into her mouth and working back & forth on it then alternating between the two men, Billy now crawled higher and with one movement sent his cock deep into her wet pussy ramming it home like a missile, almost at once I heard the familiar sound of Sue cumming, it was something we joked about in the past, the fact that she can't fake it because when she cums it gushes out like a tap being turned on, she let out a muffled squeal deadened by Ricky's cock in her mouth, at this point Ricky could hold it no longer and began to jerk his cock until it spurted out his cum onto her tits, he groaned loudly before falling onto his back at the edge of the bed. Billy was slamming into Sue faster and faster until finally he moaned before pulling his cock out and spraying his load onto her belly and tits, it seemed to be coming out forever.

"That's all for you...you dirty fucking whore bitch. OK Bo she's all yours man...show her what black cock is all about.. and I got a little something for our host over here," he said.

As he rose to his feet and made his way toward me, at this point I really thought he was going to shoot me,

"Ok mine host, on my dick here is me and your wife and from what I saw she enjoyed it as much as me but she is your wife so you can have what's left...... now lick it off."

It didn't feel right but I didn't see any point to refusing, I didn't want to get hit again so I did as I was told

Billy laughed again "I told you this guy was into dicks."

All three began to giggle. Billy grabbed my hair and pulled me to my feet leading me over to the bed

"OK," he said "two down and one very big one to go."

Bo was now laid over Sue and she was looking him right in the eye, he placed the head of his big black tool at the entrance to her pussy and began teasing it in and out a little further each time until after a short while she suddenly grabbed his buttocks and pulled him in... as big a surprise to him as me.

She was actually fucking him from her position underneath, faster and faster, she was all the time moaning with real delight, I could see it in her eyes.

Billy laughed again... "you see man I knew I'd done you a favour by bringing Bo with me...she's loving it."

As I looked down to my wife's eyes again I could see that she was indeed "loving it" as Billy had said, I could see the big cock moving wet and shiny in and out of her pussy and then the really strange part ...I began to get hard as if everything was ok now, I didn't want to.... but my cock just kept getting harder, I heard her gush again leaving a large wet patch under her and then again and finally once more before Bo finally pulled out and began to jerk his massive cock, it too spurted the full length of her body up onto her neck, chin and face. First I felt a trickle of pre-cum escape from my cock then I felt a sharp pain at the back of my head and woke up to the sound of sirens a while later untied but hurting.

Sue was wearing her bath robe, having quickly showered, and looking amazingly calm.

"There is a paramedic on the way...I told them you slipped in the shower," she stated

"But what about..." I started to say.

"That's ok there is no need." she interrupted.

I didn't know what to say after that. The subject was 'blocked' by her until we got home and then very little other than usually

"It's OK.. it happened now try to forget about it."....

...of course, I couldn't and after a while it actually became one of my regular 'fantasies', only, this was no fantasy..... and I didn't have to use my imagination to get off on it just remember what happened. Sometimes I felt guilty but then remembered the immense pleasure that Sue had actually got from that night confirmed by the fact that some weeks later after a shopping trip I found a very large black dildo along with an uncut white one in her closet but they have never been used whilst we have been fucking...although they have been used.

manmac
manmac
8 Followers