Atlanta Underground Ch. 04

Story Info
Bobby explores virgin territory with his aunt.
2k words
4.43
77.2k
19
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aunt Helen, are you sure we should let your husband take my mother home with him?"

"Yes, Bobby! Are you jealous? Are you worried that my Felix is going to fuck your mama? Well, don't worry about them! Worry about us! Are you ready again? By the way, how did you guess I wasn't your mother?"

"Mom doesn't say 'Hot Damn' and she doesn't know how to French kiss the way you do..."

"Yes, she does! I taught her but then again that was a long time ago... Are you hungry? I'm starved. Can I call room service?"

"Sure, I guess. All I want is a cheese burger and fries -- Everything on it, please."

"Sounds good. I'll get some more wine, too. Hello, Room Service. This is room 1131 and we would like two cheese burgers medium with everything -- hold the onions -- and fries plus a bottle of inexpensive merlot, please. Thanks. Okay, Bobby. They said twenty minutes."

"That's time to shave!"

"You don't need to shave for me..."

"I'm going to shave you, Aunt Helen."

"You WHAT? I've never been shaved totally!"

"Think of it as an unlimited bikini shave..."

"Okay, if you know what you're doing."

"Here, spread this towel out on the bed and put your butt right on it and lay back."

"That shaving cream feels good. What's in it?"

"A little bit of menthol. You don't have very much pussy hair so this shouldn't take long."

"Be careful..."

"It's looking good already. I've got the top part all off and now I'm shaving the outer labia. Holler if I nick you."

"You'd better not, you fucking hairdresser."

"What was that comment for?"

"When you started sucking Felix's cock, I started wondering about you."

"I've never seen a woman, let alone my Mother, sucking a cock and I just felt that I had to. Besides, she wasn't doing a good job. It's as if she had never done it before."

"She hadn't."

"My Mother sucks pussy but not cock? I can't believe it."

"Bobby, do you want me to answer the phone?"

"No, it's probably Dad. Hello? Oh, Hi, Dad. Yes, Sir, we just got back from dinner with Aunt Helen and Uncle Felix. They were very nice. Uncle Felix told me about meeting Bob Dole again. ... Yes, Sir, he's 66. But, he seemed to really get into the swing of things toward the end of the evening. He was the center of attention and he enjoyed it. I made sure of that. He just gushed! Both Mom and Aunt Helen were very friendly also. I don't think Aunt Helen wanted to leave. Uh,... She's in the shower but I'll ask her. 'Mom. It's Dad. He wants to know how the meeting went this morning."

I covered the mouthpiece and Aunt Helen whispered, "The contact, a vice president, canceled the meeting. She has to give her presentation Friday morning at 9."

"Dad? Mom said that the bank vice president that called the meeting, canceled it for this morning at the last minute and rescheduled it for Friday morning at 9 so we won't be back until late Friday afternoon. No, Sir. I really don't know why. I think it had to do with his wife, his mistress and his mortgage all being a month overdue... No, Sir. That's not a laughing matter. Good Night, Sir."

"Your father can't take a joke, can he?"

"Oh, he's just on a different wave length. But, Mom and I are worried that he's going to find out about us and throw us out without a red cent."

"I finished shaving my pussy while you were on the phone... Look!"

"You missed some pretty little curls but right now I want to taste you."

"You can't. The food will be here in a minute. Then you can munch my muff 'All Night Long' just like Lionel Ritchie."

"Just a minute. Cover up, Aunt Helen!"

"These waiters have seen it all!"

"Where do want me to put the tray?" the waiter said.

"On the table would be fine. The table over there. Not on the bed. You're going to drop it if you don't watch out."

"Oh, Waiter. How can I tip you?" Aunt Helen said peeking over the sheet.

"Aunt Helen! Stop teasing the man. Let me sign for that."

"Oh, Man. Can I a'ks you a question? Is she really your Aunt? Are you fuckin' your own Aunt?"

Aunt Helen answered the waiter's question, "My nephew wines me, he dines me, he sucks me and he fucks me and as soon as you leave, he's going to screw my ass! Now, I have a question for you! Are you longer than ten inches? I've never seen one longer than nine -- his."

"Oh, I sure got him beat by a couple of inches! Do you want to see it?"

"Damn right, I do. Drop them pants! ... Oh, Bobby, look at that! And it's only half hard."

"Why don't you drop the sheet, Aunt Helen? I'm sure the waiter will stiffen up once he sees a bald pussy!"

"Boy, Howdy! Look at him grow. I think you'd better make him leave before I take things into my own hands -- and mouth."

"Oh, Aunt Helen, give it a kiss."

"I said, 'NO!' and I mean it. And don't YOU go chewing on it either."

"Well, Mister, better zip it up and zip out of here. Sorry."

The waiter left and Aunt Helen and I ate in silence. I couldn't figure out what I'd done wrong so I just cleared the food dishes and the shaving gear off the bed, turned off most of the lights and crawled into bed. I opened my arms and she snuggled in on my shoulder.

"I'm new at this, Aunt Helen. Please tell me what I've done to put a damper on tonight."

"It's kind of confusing to me, too, Bobby. When I saw that I was about to suck and or fuck a complete stranger who could destroy our relationship, and I mean our family relationships, I realized that I really love you, I really love my sister and I really love my husband and that sex between all of us is the ultimate 'making love'. I've never had a one night stand or sex with anyone but family. Incest is taboo but it is part of the most loving relationship that can exist. It is erotic and exotic because the individuals are held together by bonds of blood, experiences, and years of communications both aural and visual. And I just don't want to fuck it up!"

"Do you want to go home?"

"No, Bobby, I want to make love all night long. I need to feel that you and I are as close as two people can be. And I really want your baby. ... It's time for you to scoot down to the bottom of the bed and show me what you can do with that tongue of yours. Remember what I taught you... Start at the outer lips... Oh, Bobby! That feels good. My pussy lips are so sensitive now without the hair. It feels like you're sucking both pairs of lips -- my whole pussy -- into your mouth. You are so gentle -- I love this -- oh, so good. Now lick from stem to stern -- (giggle) -- that should really be stern to stem. I didn't mean clear back there -- OH! GOD! Who taught you that? -- You can tongue fuck my ass hole a lot longer -- tongue fuck it until it opens up! You heard me tell Mr. Waiter that I want your cock up my ass, didn't you? Well, keep on licking my little virgin pucker place."

"Hasn't Uncle Felix deflowered your little rosebud?"

"Don't make me laugh! That thick penis of his has had trouble fitting into my vagina! It's sure as hell not going to destroy my rear end!"

"May I put my finger inside?"

"Put one into my pussy, not my ass."

"Is that okay?"

"Feels good but don't talk -- just play your mouth organ until I come. Now, put in two fingers and pump me slowly. Your tongue feels so hot! Now three... ... I feel your tongue going around my clit and under the hood! God! It's here ... uh, uh, uh, four! four! Harder! Bobby, Bobby, Sweet Bobby, Sweet Jesus! Oh... Don't move. Don't touch ANYTHING!"

+++

"Aunt Helen? Are you okay?"

"... yes ... i think i passed out... let me..."

+++

"What time is it Bobby? Did I miss anything?"

"Nothing worth much. Leno had Madonna on and she stripped and gave head to the band leader but that's about it... Nothing exciting... Oh, yes. Letterman had Al Gore on trying to prove that he could bend in the middle... "

"You are one great lover! Can I return the favor?"

"Oh yeah! I want you to lick my cock until it leaks pre-cum and then I want you to sit on it until it explodes in your tummy."

"Sounds like a man that knows what he wants! ... Tell me if I'm doing it right."

"You're doing it right. Lick from the bottom of the penis up to the slit on top. Just keep doing it for a while."

"Can I put my mouth around it now?"

"Oh, yes-s-s! Watch the teeth... keep your lips on the cock and lick it, too. Go down as far as you can without gagging. ... You look fantastic sucking on my dick, you little cock sucking aunt of mine! Keep sucking. When you look at me from down there, your eyes say 'come in my mouth'."

"Don't come in my mouth! I think it's time to sit on your dick and ride the pony! ... Hot Damn! You've grown! Oh, do me, do me! Bobby put a big load into my tummy. It's time. Your mother's cycle and mine are exactly the same so conception time is now! Do it! Do it! ... I'm coming! I wanted to wait for you but I can't... Oh, Bobby, this is such a sweet orgasm. Please come in me now."

"I am. ... and it feels like a lot. I'm going to roll you over easy and tuck a pillow under your bottom so my load doesn't leak out. Maybe it'll help get us pregnant."

+++

"Did you sleep good, Bobby?"

"Like a log. Should we shower and go down for breakfast?"

"Let's 'go down' and then shower, okay nephew?"

"Sounds like a winner! ... Mmmm I think I'm sucking out my own cum. I must have put a whole gallon in here."

"Before you unload that pretty prick into the sheets, would you try to put it in my ass? I have a virgin ass and I need to know how it feels. How's a mother to advise her daughter if she hasn't done it herself? Hmmm?"

"I think I've got some sun screen for lubrication. Should I try that?"

"Yeah! Put it on your cock and then all around and up my ass hole. Please be gentle, it's the only one I have -- if you don't count Felix. Gentle, I said!"

"Aren't you supposed to be on your hands and knees?"

"Let's try it face to face. Your cock is long enough and that way I can rub my clitoris on your pubic hair..."

"Okay. I'm at the rim. Relax. Can you kind of grunt?"

"It's starting to go in... yes... yes... it's in! It didn't hurt at all! You are fantastic, Bobby! Now fuck me hard! And don't stop 'til you shoot the baby maker stuff in the wrong hole!"

"Oh, shit! Someone's at the door..."

"Don't fuckin' stop now! Don't stop fuckin' now!"

Mother came in and said, "Well, here's my sister and son fucking again! Don't you two ever stop? If it's not one hole it's another."

"Hi, Mom. I saved some for you. Climb on in!"