Atlantic City Ch. 04

Story Info
Debased and degraded.
5.4k words
64.9k
11
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 10/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Derek," I announced into the next room. "Marie needs you. Could you come in please?"

My finger stopped its gentle circular motions and Marie started to hump into my hand, unconsciously missing the pleasure I was providing to her clit as we spoke. I watched Marie's face as I summoned Derek to our marital bed. She was shocked. She grabbed the sheet on the bed and tried to cover up.

"Rick, I'm naked. You can't invite people into our room!" she said in a loud whisper.

I laughed at the incongruity of my wife's modesty, thinking about the scene I had witnessed just a few minutes before. She wasn't embarrassed to have two men fucking her while her girlfriend egged them all on, but now she's embarrassed at being naked. Women!

I walked back to the bed and grabbed her hand pulling her up. I then turned the over-stuffed club chair to face the door to the next room. I heard rustling on the other side of the door and knew someone was about to come in. I sat on the chair and positioned Marie on my lap facing outward.

"Now it's time to give your husband a piece of your delectable ass, just like your black stud had!" I announced to my shocked wife. Marie was speechless. She had no idea what was about to happen, and I must admit I was kind of winging it.

Just then, the door opened and in pranced Lisa. Apparently, she used the time Marie and I were talking to dress up in a leather bustier that left both her breasts and pussy exposed. To say it looked obscene would be an understatement. In each hand she held what look like black leather dog leashes, and attached to each leash was a naked man, each adorned with a leather collars and leather wrist cuffs. It was truly a BSDM wet dream.

She gently prodded each man with her naked toes pushing him into the room while making a show of pulling on their leashes. The sight was actually comical, and both Marie and I smiled at her creativity.

"You called for some help?" Lisa addressed me with a grin.

"Yes. My wife is still unsatisfied and she needs some good hard cock!" I exclaimed playing into her game.

"I am going to fuck her ass while each of your big studs soundly fuck her."

Lisa pranced around in front of us while her two "slaves" sat obediently on their haunches.

"You first hubby!" she said to Ray roughly as she yanked on his chain and pushed him between our legs.

"Get her asshole nice and wet so her husband can fuck her good!"

Without further ado, Ray scampered forward. I reached around Marie's soft thighs and raised her legs spreading her ass-cheeks obscenely. Ray began attacking her sloppy pussy with his tongue and mouth.

"Her asshole, Ray, do her asshole so he can fuck her!" Lisa commanded.

From my vantage point above, I could see that Ray's mouth left my wife's pussy and was sloppily licking and sucking something south of it, which I assumed was her cute, pink rosebud.

"Enough!" growled Lisa after a few minutes.

With that, she grabbed Ray by the hair and pulled his face away from Marie's crotch and started to rim my wife's sweet pink rosebud herself with abandon. I soon felt my cock engulfed by Lisa's hot mouth. After about ten or fifteen seconds, her face appeared between our spread legs glistening with saliva and female pussy juice. She flashed both of us a wicked grin she announced that we were both ready.

I felt Lisa grab my cock and rub it roughly against my wife's asshole as she spread lube over its length. I slowly began raising my hips and could feel Marie's sphincter muscle stretching to accommodate my now steel-hard cock. I paused for a second to allow her to accommodate me. As I gradually pushed my cock into her ass, Marie started breathing hard. I pushed harder and Lisa roughly twisted Marie's clit. My wife screamed as I buried the last two inches of my tool deep into her ass for the first time in my life! We both moaned out loud. I then glanced at the three individuals in front of us. Lisa had an evil grin on her face and the two men on their knees were gazing at the obscene penetration of my wife's ass as if in a trance, their rampant cocks at full mast.

Lisa looked satisfied that she had done a good job and then turned to her two slaves. She yanked on Derek's chain and chided him: "You first my black stallion. Fuck both of them with that beautiful cock of yours."

As Derek stood up, I could see that Marie was right. This man was a perfect specimen. His skin was smooth and the color of milk chocolate with not a blemish anywhere. His muscles rippled as he walked toward us. His penis was perfectly proportioned to his body, large like the rest of him, but not grotesquely so. I watched as my wife's eyes fixed on his manly tool. Every fiber of her being was concentrated on this black man who was about to fuck her. I believe that in her lust and sexual excitement, she was now oblivious to the fact that my reasonably sized cock was impaled all the way up her ass up to my balls!

Derek gazed into my wife's eyes and gave her a lecherous smile. Lisa took her hand and spread Marie's pussy lips and guided Derek's cock to her waiting pussy hole. As he slowly fed her his cock, Marie exhaled and closed her eyes. I realized that I could feel every inch of him as he slowly ground his way up my wife's sweet cunt. I even thought I could feel his mushroom head as it traveled down the length of her vaginal canal sliding over the bottom side of my cock. The thin tissues that separated our two cocks seemed like thin silk as I swore I felt his cock travel the length of my shaft and disappear beyond its length.

Marie's eyes were closed and she was relishing the fullness of both of our cocks. Finally, I felt Derek's balls lightly graze mine and settle in as he bottomed out in my wife's cunt, his full length filling her.

"Now you are both going to get fucked by a pro. My black stud stallion is going to fuck the two of you silly." Lisa intoned in a wicked voice.

Lisa was right. In this position, with my wife in my lap and my cock up her ass, neither of us was free to move, especially with Derek's bulk on top of us. He was the person who was going to have to do all the fucking. I felt the head of his cock begin to move back down over my frenum as he slowly withdrew his dick out of Marie's cunt. Then he exploded back into her. Marie gasped and I started involuntarily humping upward into the tight sheathe of her ass, trying to get some purchase and resume the feeling of Derek's cock sliding back over the underside of my ass-encased cock. I had never felt anything like this before in my life! Nor had I ever imagined that I would be lovingly holding my wife in my lap, my cock up her ass, while I opened her legs wide so that a big, black stud could pound her with his ebony rod.

As Derek began fucking in earnest, we both closed our eyes. I began kissing my wife's neck and nuzzling her hair, lost in the experience of the double penetration. At some point I realized that my wife's jaw was moving as I kissed her face. I opened my eyes and saw that Ray had begun mouth-fucking my sweet wife with his impressive cock. With my eyes barely inches away, I watched in erotic amazement as she took him deeper and deeper into her throat. The visual stimulation of this sight coupled with the slurping sounds of her mouth on his cock and his grunting were getting to me. I could feel my ball-sack begin to tighten up and I knew it would not be long before I would be at the point of no return. I did not want to cum before Marie did, so I clamped down as hard as I could to prevent any sperm from rising up through my cock.

Just then, Derek put it into high gear. He began pounding my poor wife's pussy without mercy. Lisa's face was now almost inches away from mine as she began tongue kissing me and running her hands over both of our bodies. I gave Lisa a look that must have said 'I'm not going to last'. The next thing I knew, Lisa was sticking her tongue into Marie's ear and calling her every dirty name in the book.

"Cum, you cock-sucking black-cock whore! Cum for me you dirty fucking slut! You have three cocks in you at the same time. You're servicing three men and sucking cock right in front of your husbands face, you shameless slut."

With that, she reached down and grabbed my wife's eraser hard, blood-engorged nipples and started to pull them out from her body. Marie began screaming around Ray's cock. I saw Derek's eyes begin to roll back in their sockets while his motions became shorter and more demanding. Marie began shuddering and I started to feel the muscles of her anal canal spasming around my cock. When I opened my eyes I saw that Lisa had left us. Derek's face screwed up and he screamed:

"You DIRTY FUCKING SLUT! Tongue my asshole you mutherfucker!"

Lisa was obviously giving Derek one of her signature rim-jobs. That was it! I lost it. My orgasm built up in the base of my spine and shot simultaneously in two directions -- to the top of my head and the tips of my toes. I could feel something coil up just behind my balls and then - lightning struck! I unleashed a torrent of hot sperm into my wife's ass. The first time in her life anyone had ever cum in her ass! Her eyes widened around Ray's cock and she tried to look at me out of the corner of her eye. She must have felt the flood of my manly fluids soaking her insides. It was then that her orgasm ripped through her. Her body began spasming from her stomach to her asshole almost as if she was being given electro-shock treatments. She was coming again like a freight train!

At that point Derek tensed up and stopped moving. I thought I felt the pulsing of his cock and a new warmth spread down the length of my cock. At first I thought that it was just my imagination, but my suspicions were confirmed when globs of sticky fluid began dropping onto my balls from Marie's freshly-fucked cunt.

When I looked back at my wife, I saw her mouth open and her tongue extend like a baby bird as Ray's ejected spurt after spurt of thick cum into her mouth, spurting uncontrollably over her entire face. She then turned her spunk-covered face toward me and looked at me lovingly. I couldn't help myself. I had to kiss her freshly-fucked lips even though they were glistening with Ray's spunk. Our tongues intertwined as we each playfully tried to push Ray's cum into each other's mouth, licking and kissing each other's face. We were so thoroughly engrossed in each other we forgot about the other three in the room.

After a while I felt Derek's heavy cock fall out of Marie's pussy and onto my balls. My own cock was shrunk to about half its size and was slowly sliding out of my wife's ass. As Derek stood up I felt his hot cum gush out of Marie's pussy and onto my balls. As my cock slipped out of her ass, more spunk flowed from where I just deposited my load and began dripping onto my now-deflated dick. What a fucking mess!

Marie again began passionately kissing me and I remember wondering how much more stimulation my seemingly insatiable wife could take. At that point, I felt someone's head rooting around between our thighs. It was Lisa. She was obviously feasting on Derek's cum and trying to lick it out of Lisa's pussy.

Marie again began to shiver and moan and I could tell that she was at least feeling the aftershocks of her orgasm, if not going into another one. Lisa, being the insatiable slut she is, wasn't content eating only Derek's cum out of my wife's cunt. Apparently she was also rimming Marie's now obscenely-stretched asshole and licking my cum out as well! I confirmed this when I felt her mouth vigorously suck down my now shrunken cock, cleaning off both Derek's and my cum as well as the ass juices that had seeped out of Marie's well-stretched asshole.

"Lisa, you are a dirty slut!" I moaned hoarsely.

With that, Lisa's face appeared. I could feel her naked body slithering up against Marie and saw the twinkle of mischief in her eyes as she gazed lustfully at the two of us. She boldly made eye contact with me. I could see spunk all over her face. She smiled and opened her mouth, showing me a huge gob of cum on her tongue. Then with a smile she grabbed Marie's chin with her hand and began passionately tongue-kissing my wife, swapping the mixed cum she cleaned up from Marie's crotch into my wife's eager mouth. I was shocked to see my wife responding to this nasty display of cum-sharing. This was a woman who, a few days ago, refused to touch my ejaculation, let alone 'snowball' and swallow cum that had just been deposited up her ass! My wife was quickly turning into a nasty cum slut under her friend's tutelage.

I looked around to see Derek smiling at the show the two wives were putting on. Ray looked a little bored and a pretty tired. He excused himself and, for the second time that night, decided to hit the sack. On his way out, he took off his collar, leash and cuffs and threw them on the bed.

I looked at the clock. It was after 2 AM. Although I had gotten some sleep (how much I didn't know) I was pretty tired also. I gently pushed my wife onto her feet and got up from the club chair. There was a huge stain on the cushion, almost as if someone had peed, only sticky!

"What do you say we all call it a night?" I asked looking at my wife who was being hugged by Lisa.

"Whose the party-pooper now?" asked Lisa as she lightly stroked both of Marie's nipples.

"Yeah, come on Rick, we can sleep as late as we want tomorrow." said my wife in a whining voice.

"Yo, man, you had enough? Cause I sure know I haven't! Damn, the night is still young brother!"

Derek's statement to me had an edge of derision in it. I was beginning to feel like a wimp. I couldn't believe that my wife still wanted to "play" with her new fuck buddies. In the past, she always accused me of "pushing things too far" or "never having enough". Now the tables had turned and I began to realize that I needed to be careful about what I wished for, because it might come true . . . and I might not be able to handle it!

I forced a grin onto my face. "Sure, I'm game. I just thought Marie might be a little tuckered out, that's all."

"That's it man!" Derek gave me a high five. It was clear that he wanted some more of my wife's white pussy tonight. I consoled myself by thinking that this might not happen again for a long time and I might as will make the most of it while I can.

Lisa gave all of us a broad smile and Marie jumped up and down like a little girl. Lisa led Marie over to the bed and began putting the leather collar and cuffs on my formerly innocent little wife and snapped the leash into place in the chrome loop in the front of the collar. DAMN! Marie looked hot!!!

I noticed that Derek was removing his collar and cuffs as Lisa dressed my wife in these submissive accoutrements. I had an inkling of what was coming. Lisa was relishing my wife being her submissive slut and wanted Marie to acknowledge it by wearing this visual reminder of her submissive role in the room.

Derek approached my wife and began running his hands over her body as if she was his property, taking every liberty with her body. There was no thought of permission or gentleness. He just took what he wanted. Lisa also became a little rougher with Marie, pushing her around the room instead of gently guiding her as I had seen her do earlier. There was no longer the pretense that we were all equals having fun. It was clear that the power in the room had shifted, definitely away from Marie and into Lisa's hands. I was damned if I was going to be Lisa's male slave-slut so I also began pawing and man-handling my wife to assert my power over the situation.

"On your knees slut!" Lisa commanded of my wife as she lightly whipped her ass with the leather thong on the end of the leash.

Marie promptly obeyed and assumed the position. Knees spread, hands spread, ass presented to us in the air and head down. She really was catching on fast. I watched my wife in fascination. She was ANYTHING but submissive with me. She was an independent woman with her own, highly successful business. Yet here she was on her hands and knees offering herself as a fucktoy to three people -- one of them a black man and, up until recently, a perfect stranger.

"OK, boys. Time to put this slut through her paces. Rick, you fuck her mouth, Derek, you fuck her ass. I don't want her cumming too soon so keep that big cock of yours away from her pussy."

My wife had her eyes closed and was visibly shaking, whether with fear, sexual anticipation or both I didn't know. Lisa went over to the night table and grabbed a tube of lube. Then she reached into a black satchel she had apparently brought into the room - her "toy box" - she called it, and pulled out an obscene looking black butt plug.

"Let's stretch that little asshole of yours to get it ready for this beautiful horse cock." Said Lisa in a sinister tone about six inches from Marie's ear. Lisa grabbed Marie by her hair and roughly yanked up her head back, holding the butt plug in front of my poor wife's eyes. It was large, cone shaped and black with a large flared flange in the back. Marie's eyes widened in horror as Lisa tried to force it into my wife's mouth.

"Come on now, get it nice and wet for us so it doesn't hurt TOO much, bitch!" she hissed as she forced it into Marie's mouth.

Marie sputtered and tried to spit it out pushing with her tongue. I was tempted to stop Lisa but I was too curious as to how much of this abuse my wife would take and whether she really was submissive - at least to Lisa if not to me.

While Marie was laving up the butt plug with her mouth, Derek was squeezing lube onto her asshole and shoving it in with his thick, black index finger. First one finger, then two, then he began prying her asshole apart and spat into it a few times. I could see that there was still plenty of cum in her hole from our recent fucking and was glad that they were at least willing to give my wife sufficient lubrications for this debasement.

"Good girl!" Lisa chuckled as she strode around my supine wife.

Derek grabbed Marie by the hips as Lisa began rotating the head of the cone-shaped butt plug into Marie's now distended asshole. I began to cringe as I realized how obscenely thick this plug really was. There was no way it would fit in my petite wife's bum, no way!

"Pull on her tits Rick or this is really going to hurt her!" Lisa commanded as she looked at me with a worried glance.

Figuring she was the expert in these things (after all it WAS her butt plug), I grasped each nipple between the thumb and forefinger of each hand making sure I had a good grip. Marie began to moan. Lisa pressed the plug in further. I now wished I could see this monster stretching out her asshole, but from my vantage point I couldn't see much.

"Derek, start spanking her pussy!"

Derek began a light tapping on my wife's swollen red pussy lips with the fingers of his right hand. Lisa pushed again on the plug, this time harder. Derek's tapping became slower and more deliberate. Now I could clear hear a crisp "slap ... slap" as his hand connected with Marie's wet pussy spraying her juices onto my legs.

"Harder" Lisa commanded as she looked at the both of us.

Worried that my failure to obey would result in too much pain to my wife's battered asshole, I began pulling her tits away from her body as they hung down from her chest. Her poor breasts became elongated cones as I steadily pulled them down with a vigorous pressure, expecting any minute that my wife would start slapping me away from her.

Derek was now slapping Marie's pussy hard. His entire arm was now moving as he administered slap after stinging slap to her pussy. Marie was moaning and screaming in pain. I thought that we had gone too far, but she was not making any move to stop what was going on. She was bearing down and was obviously determined to take whatever the three of us could dish out to her battered body.

12