Atlantic City Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK NOW, PINCH!" yelled Lisa, her face sweating and her two arms straining to push the massive black butt plug up poor Marie's battered ass.

Not thinking, I immediately obeyed Lisa's command and started squeezing my wife's distended nipples between my two fingers as I tugged her entire breast down toward the floor. For a split second Derek also stopped his slapping and brutally pinched Marie's clit, which by this time was engorged and unprotected by her clit hood. Marie's eyes were screwed shut. Her face was red like she was giving birth. Her body started to tremble and a high-pitched moan escaped her lips.

"IT'S IN," exclaimed Lisa in triumph. "Now for your reward my little slut!"

I released her tits and Derek stood up and moved away giving Lisa full access to Marie's body. Lisa began tapping and rotating the butt plug and vigorously frigging Marie's clit. Marie was breathing in ragged gasps as if someone had taken all the air from her lungs. She started chanting the word "OH!" over and over - each time it got louder and the intervals got shorter. Lisa increased the speed of her frigging and rotated the butt plug with more gusto.

Derek and I just stood back admiring Lisa's handy work. Marie was now in a world-class continuous orgasm the likes of which I had never seen in my life. Her entire body became blotchy like she had a rash. Her arms and legs quivered. It seemed as if she couldn't STOP cumming. Her eyes were tightly closed yet I could see that her eyeballs were rolled up to the top of her head underneath her eyelids. Her veins were popping out in her neck and she was shuddering and almost convulsing. Her pleasure seemed so intense it almost seemed to hurt!

Lisa stopped frigging my wife and began cruelly slapping her hanging breasts. That had the effect of gradually stopping her orgasm. Although I didn't time it, it seemed to last for several minutes. Later on, Marie would tell me that her experience was one of the most intense in her life. She experienced both intense pleasure and intense pain -- both at the same time!

Finally, it was too much. Marie collapsed in a heap at our feet, her ass sticking up in the air with the butt plug stretching her anal cavity beyond recognition.

Lisa bent down and started to coo and gently sooth her friend. My gaze was riveted to the floor and I was looking only at the supine body of my petite wife. I was afraid of the reaction she would have once she recovered. I never would have dreamed that she would submit to such pain and debasement.

"Oh God, OH GOD!" exclaimed Marie as she shook her head to clear it. "That was amazing!" she mumbled to no one in particular.

I got the distinct impression that my wife was in another world, a world of sensual pleasure that blocked out everything else. It was as if she were another person. Just a body seeking pleasure and sexual release.

"It's party time!" said Lisa in a sing-song voice as she roughly grabbed the flared end of the butt plug still lodged deep in my wife's ass.

As she slowly extracted the plug, her sphincter muscle spread impossibly. It looked as if her entire colon was being pulled out of her bottom. My asshole actually began to hurt as I watched in fascination as the widest part eased out of my wife's ass leaving a gaping hole.

Derek was obviously excited. He was smiling and almost salivating as he riveted his attention on Marie's expanded asshole. He grabbed his grotesquely erect cock and began to mount my poor wife. Lisa pressed her palm against his rock-hard abs to prevent him from penetrating her. She squeezed some lube from the tube she was holding and lathered up Derek's member with gusto as if giving him a hand job. Lisa was obviously enjoying herself.

Derek then straddled Marie's upturned ass with one massive leg on each side of her hips. Marie's chest was flat on the floor and she was resting her forehead on the floor so I couldn't see the expression on her face. She was obviously presenting her asshole as a sacrificial offering to anyone her friend offered it to.

Despite the girth of Derek's black cock, his huge, plum sized head easily dipped into Marie's gapping asshole. He chuckled and looked back at me as he demonstrated how stretched my poor wife was by continuously inserting his cock-head into her nether hole to its widest part and then letting it easily slip out. I was amazed and extremely aroused. I glanced down and saw that my cock was again hard despite the workout it got earlier that night.

With a grunt and without any gentleness, Derek forced his cock up Marie's asshole to his balls, letting them slap against her cunt lips. A muffled moan rose up from the floor where Marie's head was buried in the carpet. Derek then began using my wife as a fuck-toy slamming into her only for his own release. After a few minutes I began to worry that he would fuck her raw since he had already cum only about ten minutes before.

Lisa, however, was prepared. She spread Derek's ass cheeks and began running her tongue from his huge ball-sack to his wrinkled brown asshole.

"SHEEET! You slut Lisa, you're going to make me lose my load girl!"

"That's the idea stud." Lisa muttered in his ass-crack, "There is a waiting line, you know!"

Derek looked back at me and smiled.

"Don't worry, I'll leave some for her hubby. He'll glide right in baby!"

With that Lisa began probing her tongue deep into Derek's asshole. With a growl, he began to cum. His face screwed up almost as if it was painful and his strong buttocks tensed up, pushing Lisa's face away. Lisa stood up and grabbed my embarrassingly erect penis and began pulling me toward my wife. She gave me a challenging look.

"OK lover, you're next!"

Derek pulled what seemed to be an endless cock out of my wife's ass, turned and patted me on the shoulder.

"Go to town buddy, she is some piece of ass!"

I was in a daze as Lisa positioned me over my wife's hips and cum-splattered asshole. She grabbed my cock and easily inserted it into my wife's still gaping asshole. I felt like a racehorse being maneuvered into the starting gate. She gave me a playful slap on the ass as my member slid easily into my wife's well-used and sloppy-wet asshole. As if on autopilot, I began thrusting into my wife as if she was a piece of meat. The eroticism, the debasement was so overpowering that I began to cum almost immediately. I let loose whatever cum I had left in my balls and extracted my quickly deflating cock out of my poor wife's battered ass.

"OK bro, this is the best part!" Chuckled Derek as he pushed me to one side of my wife as he circled around to the other side.

Derek began lifting my wife to a standing position as I watched Lisa lie down on the carpet, face up, with a glazed look in her eyes.

"Come on, grab one leg under her knee, we gonna lift this bitch up!"

Marie's facial muscles were limp and she was expressionless, almost as if she had just been woken from a deep sleep and longed to go back to her dreams. I followed Derek as he bent his knees as we began hoisting Marie into the air in a kind of fireman's chair carry. Derek maneuvered my wife so that her asshole was directly over Lisa's waiting mouth and we both began to lower her.

"Fucking kinky bitches, every time I see this I STILL can't believe it!" Derek confided to me in an excited whisper.

"Ok my little white slut, shit that load of cum into Lisa's slutty little mouth, you little ho!" Derek hissed in Marie's ear.

By this time Marie was suspended over Lisa's mouth and Lisa's head was straining up, her tongue making gentle circles around Marie's battered asshole.

I watched with amazement as my genteel and refined wife screwed her eyes shut and began to grunt. I tried my best to crane my neck to see what was happening below. I couldn't believe it! A torrent of cum and air gushed out of my wife's asshole and onto Lisa. Lisa's face was fully covered with the copious omissions that spewed out of my wife's asshole. Lisa was sputtering and trying to wipe the mess out of her eyes but Derek used Marie's body as a dishrag and dragged her messy bottom over her girlfriends face several times.

We put Marie down on the carpet were she lay as if she had just finished a marathon. I was surprise to see a look of embarrassment on Lisa's face as Derek handed her a towel to wipe her cum-covered face.

"I guess that's it for tonight." Lisa said in a small voice, avoiding my eyes. She grabbed Derek's arm and stumbled from the room through the adjoining door, leaving me alone with my practically comatose wife.

I went into the bathroom and got some warm, wet washcloths and dry towels, trying to avoid the pee the girls had left on the floor from earlier in the night. I gently ministered to Marie, wiping her clean and, with great effort, managed to get her into the shower where we both cleaned off. No words were spoken as this happened. When we were done, we both climbed into bed and were quickly asleep. As I began to doze off, I wondered what our conversation would be like the next morning.

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Just pigs

Just a bunch of pigs playing in their own shit.

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
Really just pure stroker

with every cliche imaginable, not entertaining. skimmed thru all 4 chapt since Chapt 1 was half decent until the end. This never got any better, just continued to get worse. What husband would allow for the debasement of his cherished wife, by anyone? Glad you quit writing.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 14 years ago
wow, what a turnaround

You went from marginally credible in Ch 1 and 2 to 'yeah, right' in chapter 3 to 'you have got to be kidding' in ch 4. The deceit and betrayal was so complete that there would be several broken noses and at least one divorce coming out of this little Las Vegas adventure. Ray and Lisa conspiring to get something started is one thing. Marie being complicit is a stretch, Hubby reacting as he eventually does is total BS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Intense

I enjoyed the intensity in this story and am interested in the followup interaction between the husband and the wife. I liked that Marie was collared, establishing her submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
braindead Rick

Oh it smelled fishy, oh he sensed the setup, and what doe he do, forgive and open the door for submission. He must be braindead. Unless somhow he finds his backbone, manipulation and humiliation are coming his way. So stupid Rick. Kick you best friend's and Derek's balls. This must have been going on for what, six months?, you clueless wimp. It's no longer about love for your wife and allowing her to expand her sexuality. She did not hisitate one moment to do for them what she was not willing to let you do. Should make you think at least. Good luck, you will need it.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Naughty Cuckolding Demure wife succumbs to the instinctual need for a big cock.in Fetish
Kat and Tom Ch. 01 Husband gives wife to neighbour for the weekend.in Loving Wives
Amber Ch. 01 Drunk slutwife gets her first black cock.in Interracial Love
A Wife Turned Meeting an old college acquaintance brings change.in Loving Wives
My Wife Gets Trained I hand my wife over to a couple of guys for sex training.in Loving Wives
More Stories