Atlantic Liasons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching a smile cross her lips, as he playfully responded. God what he wouldn't give to throw away the key and explore every inch of her beautiful body over and over again, as he answered he took his thumb to his mouth, lapping against his tongue before lowering it between his legs, gently pressing against her swollen clit.

"Huhhhh." She screamed.

The effect was instant as she flung her head back, arching her tight body before him, her breasts gyrating with the growing sensations spreading throughout her body. As he massaged her clit in time with her flexing of her hips he could feel his balls constrict, clenching his ass, holding back the impending explosion hoping she was as close.

It felt too good for words. All witty banter and flirting went out the window as she ground herself against him, taking him to the hilt and back out and down again as he played with her clit. Her breath hissed out from between her teeth and she let her hands travel up her tummy to cup her breasts and pinch her nipples.

"Don't stop." She gasped, working her tight little body frantically.

She felt him thicken and harden within her and knew he was close, pulsing within her tight juicy pussy.

"Oooh yes." She cried out.

Giving her nipples a tug and then squeezing the beautiful globes of flesh in front of his face. She heard him grunt or growl. The sound low and sexy as he watched her play with herself, his hips flexed under her, meeting her downward thrust with his own. She cried out and came in an instant, her pussy clamping down around his cock and milking him.

"Ooooh FUCK YES! RICHARD." She screamed, leaning forward and wrapping her arms around his neck for support.

Wave after blissful wave crashed over her body as she felt his body quiver and snap. His hands dug into her hips and he frantically thrust up into her, reaching his own release. Watching her grind him hard, playing with her pert breasts Richard could sense her pleasure grow. Her eyes dilated and mouth open, begging desperately as he thrust his hips in time with her movements, his throbbing cock disappearing fractionally further into her tight pussy, now dripping with her excitement.

Wrapping her hands round his neck, frantically riding him as hard as she could, she suddenly let out a scream and in that instance he felt her pussy constrict, clenching tightly around him, flooding him with her love juices as she intensely climaxed. With his hands tightly on her waist he could feel her body shudder as her orgasm rippled through her, making every inch of her skin tingle with sexual desire.

With her release he could feel his balls constrict once more and this time he did not hold back, her increased wetness against his throbbing cock sending him truly over the edge. With one final thrust he felt his cock spasm, a huge groan filling the room, as he erupted, feeling his cum spray deep in her.

Over and over again his cock twitched, each time exploding his warm love juices into her as he held her tightly in his arms. Kat gently rocking on top of him, gradually milking him dry. As they sat wrapped in one another's arms, their breathing deep, he could feel their juices slowly sliding down the side of his still throbbing cock.

Richard could feel the sweat on his brow as he looked her in the eye, her look hazy yet satisfied, with her auburn hair messily over her face. Biting her bottom lip she looked at him longingly, a wanting look in her eye. He could feel his heart race, beating against his chest, this beautiful American woman who had awoken his feelings, long since forgotten, his desire now insatiable.

"That's room one, another seven to go." He gasped moving his head towards hers once more, needing to feel the softness of her plump lips against his again.