Atlas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meghan's heart turned to ice. Then lava. She felt nothing, everything. She let him kiss her and then she kissed him back.

They stood like that for nearly a minute. Meghan felt her legs shake - she was shaking all over. For some reason she couldn't stop thinking of Mike and the lesbian bartender. She tried to count how many drinks she'd had - how many Charlie'd had. And she kissed and kissed and kept on kissing.

Charlie gently pushed Meghan's back against the door. He wrapped a hand in her hair and tugged, exposing her neck. Meghan shivered as he kissed it gently.

"Charlie, what are you DOING?" She whispered. Tried halfheartedly to push him away.

Charlie grinned and kept kissing, breathing on her neck. He grabbed both her arms with one of his and pinned them above her against the door. Meghan giggled.

She still didn't believe what was happening. Surely she passed out in the car and was just having a VERY nice dream. And surely if it was real - if Charlie had finally bothered to notice her, felt the need that practically hung off her every time they shared the same air - surely they would stop, right?

But Charlie didn't stop. He pulled his hand from her hair and moved it lower, stroking her breasts and stomach as he made his way to the bottom of her shirt -

"No!" She giggled, out of breath. Charlie pulled away. He looked hurt. They were both breathing heavily.

Meghan tried to bring her arms down. Charlie smiled and held his grip. He started kissing her again; she pulled away.

"Do you really want to ... do this, Charlie?"

He leaned in, breathing on her ear to make her whole body tingle.

"You are so beautiful, Meghan."

She melted. He was drunk and horny, she was drunk and horny, and it was just a line to get into her pants. But Meghan melted all the same. She turned her head and kissed his cheek.

"Not here."

Charlie kissed her hard and let go of her arms. Wordlessly she knelt, pulled off her shoes and took his hand. In less than 20 seconds they had locked the door to her bedroom.

He started on her right away, pulling her hair a little harder to open her neck. Without her heels Meghan was even smaller, craning her neck and cooing.

"You look so fucking good. You always do."

Heat rose to her already burning face. Meghan had nothing to say. Instead she pulled at his shirt, convincing him to pull it off.

"Wow," Meghan managed when the deed was done. She stared straight at a broad chest and nearly perfect abdomen. Suddenly she felt an urge to bite Charlie's small nipples; she fought it.

Charlie kissed her again and again through a wide grin. He spun her around and knelt, unbuttoning her jeans in a swift motion and pulling them to the floor.

"Jesus fuck, Meghan," he whispered as she stepped out of her pants and kicked them away. She giggled as he planted kisses and bites on her shapely ass.

"Do you like it? I've been doing the leg workout you showed me - Ah!"

"Couldn't help it, baby."

Meghan turned and pulled Charlie back to her. She kissed his chest.

"You can spank me whenever, Charlie."

He did just that as they kissed, palming her ass and hitting it with lazy swats. Meghan squeaked with glee every time.

"Mmm, you're very ... possessive," she moaned. "I like it."

Charlie pushed her to the bed and pulled her shirt and jacket off. Meghan had opted against a bra on bar night; he swore when her C-cup breasts tumbled into view.

"Get on the bed right now, Meghan."

She giggled. It was cute how turned on he was.

"Or what? Ohhhhhh, Charlie..."

He alternated rough squeezes and kisses on her breasts. Meghan closed her eyes but the room started spinning. Instead she focused on a mole on Charlie's chest and tried to convince herself it was real.

At some point Meghan fell to the bed with Charlie on top of her. Somebody was sweating - maybe both of them. It was a cool night but the room felt molten.

"Wow," Meghan breathed. She had stopped Charlie's dry-humping long enough to reach into his pants. "Good for you."

"That's what they all say," Charlie said. He felt Meghan freeze beneath him.

Suddenly the night sunk in for Meghan. She almost felt sick. But other parts of her ...

"Wait, Charlie, stop." She pushed him off her. "I can't do this."

Charlie stood with his pants around his ankles. He blinked for a second and tried to climb back on the brunette below him.

"Charlie seriously, don't."

"What the fuck?"

"Yeah, what the fuck, Charlie? I can't ... "

"Yes you can, baby." He put her hand on the bulge in his boxer briefs. Meghan felt the heat between her legs pulse.

"Charlie, I really want to, and if you were single I'd ... I'd do it."

"Come on, man," He jumped up. "You're gonna look like THAT and tell me NOW?"

"Hey, don't blame ME, Charlie. You kissed ME. I didn't want this to happen."

Charlie scoffed. "Yeah, sure."

They stayed still for a moment, silent. Meghan covered her breasts with her hands and sat up on the bed. Charlie kicked his pants off.

"At least finish what you started."

"What does that even mean?"

Charlie yanked off his underwear. His long, narrow cock jutted out at Meghan. He grinned.

"Come on."

"Are you fucking serious? I'm NOT gonna blow you, Charlie."

He walked closer, dangling his dick in her face.

"Use your hands. I don't care. You can't just leave me like this IF we're really friends."

Meghan stared at the meat in front of her. It looked ridiculous like that. Her killer glare met Charlie's wide smile. Nobody spoke.

"You're fucking ridiculous," she spat. Then she grabbed Charlie's cock.

"Ah, not like that! Lay on your stomach."

"You're gonna boss me around now?"

"Just do it, please, Meghan. It'll look really hot."

Meghan flushed. All the heat rushed back to her body. She shot Charlie doe eyes and slowly laid on her stomach, resting her face and hands at crotch level. She kept her eyes there and pumped him with one hand.

"You wanna see my ass, don't you?"

Charlie groaned. Meghan's body managed to be both tight and round. A thin pink thong was the only thing keeping her from nudity. Her butt jiggled just a tiny bit with every tug on his cock.

"More than see it, babe."

Meghan suppressed a smile. "I'm getting less mad at you." She ran her trim fingernails around Charlie's shaft.

"What's the matter, Charlie? Nothing to say?"

Meghan's chestnut eyes stared up at Charlie. She watched his reactions with a hint of a smile . His breathing had quickened.

"You're actually pretty good at this."

"Ha ha. I've learned a few things." She held eye contact with him and moved her head closer. Meghan licked a bead of precum off the tip of Charlie, swirling her tongue before pulling back.

Her spit slickened Charlie, and Meghan's hand rubbed faster. Charlie's toes curled into the rug. He closed his eyes and took deep, steady breaths.

"I know guys do that when they're trying not to cum, Charlie."

"So shut up and let me not cum."

No response, until Charlie felt her lips on him.

"God dammit, Meghan ..."

She used light suction on the first few inches and let her spit drip down, speeding her thrusts. Charlie heard the small noises that come with every good blowjob. He was close.

"Meghan, I have a favor to ask you."

"I'm sorry, is this not enough?"

He smiled and opened one eye. "What are the chances you'll lick my ... you know?"

Charlie drew a sharp breath. Meghan cradled his full balls in one hand.

"Oh," she said, and her Midwestern accent elongated the word. "That'll cost you. Say please."

"Fuck - AH!" Her grip tightened. "Okay, fuck, stop. Please Meghan."

Slow, sliding tugs on his cock. "Please what?"

Charlie turned red. He wasn't as drunk as he thought.

"Please lick my balls."

Meghan flipped over on the bed, and Charlie - who had opened his eyes, he had to see her do this - immediately noticed the soaked underwear between her legs. Her fat brown nipples were harder than he was.

"It would be my pleasure."

She hadn't even taken her hand off him. But suddenly Charlie watched Meghan loll her head over the bed and pull him closer. She lapped a few times at his nuts.

"Come on, you can do better than that."

"Do NOT talk shit to me right now, Charlie, I will do serious damage."

He went silent above her. Meghan breathed his sweaty odor, pumped his iron dick and licked dutifully. She tried to focus on her own arousal. She couldn't remember the last time she had been so ... ready.

But after a few seconds the doubts crept in. What was she doing? He had a girlfriend. Did she have bad breath right now? Was this even the way to help someone cheat? Shouldn't he be doing this for her?

Meghan pushed them aside. For the moment, it felt right. She was making him happy, and she was happy, and he was -

"Oh, fuck."

Spraying cum onto her chest and neck. Meghan kept pumping. She felt rope after rope drop onto her while Charlie groaned from above.

Then the smaller bits. They dripped off Charlie and leaked onto her chin, nose and hair. She felt his balls tighten and then grow slack. He was finished.

Charlie opened his eyes. Meghan's round body was streaked with his load. He pulled back from her and his half-hard cock flopped onto her face, leaving a print of spit and semen as he dragged it away. Charlie laughed.

"Oh my GOD," Meghan sputtered. "You are SUCH an asshole."

"Did you say asshole? Yeah, I'm down. Bend over."

Meghan, who had wasted no time in sucking cum from her fingers, froze. But she was already beginning to regret what they'd done.

"Fuck you. Go get me a Kleenex."

Charlie finally did have his water. They drank silently in Meghan's kitchen, neither one speaking to or looking at the other.

Meghan had thrown sweatpants and a sports bra on. She wanted desperately to sit on Charlie's lap. Instead she kept busy straightening her cupboards. She felt his eyes on her every time she bent over or turned around.

"I thought maybe you'd cool it with the perv stuff after that."

She turned to him. Charlie looked annoyed for just a second - then he flashed his grin.

"Don't flatter yourself. I was just checking out your ... peanut butter."

"Ugh. Are you sober yet?"

He set his glass down on her kitchen counter and headed for the door. Meghan loped behind him and watched him put his shoes on.

Charlie stood and stared at Meghan. She flicked her eyes downward and shifted from foot to foot. She waited but no kiss came. Charlie reached for the door.

"Oh, he said," turning back. Meghan gave him a hopeful look. "I'm not gonna kiss you because ..." He mimed rain drops falling on his face. Meghan laughed a little too forcefully.

"Whatever. Goodnight, Charlie. Go to sleep."

He did. But Meghan couldn't sleep - instead she spent the night on her couch, watching TV and thinking.

12