Atomic Power

Story Info
Young man gains the power to control people's minds
992 words
3.47
127k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,361 Followers

I thought that once I got into college I'd have it made but it was proving not to be true. Yes, I was finally away from my mother's prying ways but now I share a dorm room with a goody two shoes who thinks he's in college to learn. I'm too poor to own a car or even to go on dates and even with that against me I managed to meet a girl who understood what I was going through. Our dates consisted of cafeteria meals, walks on campus and sitting in the park next to the school. I couldn't find a place to be alone with my new girl and my sex life had been reduced to holding hands and kisses goodnight.

I finally got so desperate I took a paid volunteer gig at the medical to earn a little money. All I had to do was show up, take a pill, and then sit in a room; they called 'the box' while a machine was hooked up to me. It was real easy, it didn't hurt, and I hadn't noticed any side effects at all. After I got familiar with the program, I thought about how nice and private the room I sat in was. It was easy to boost a key and so I began to sneak my new girl in for make out sessions and that was when I found out she wanted to save herself for marriage.

After three weeks of daytime treatment and nigh time make outs, I noticed a change in my reality and I began to wonder if maybe I was hallucinating or something. I noticed if I thought something, it would happen; now that can't be real so I must be just dreaming them. I began to experiment, first with my girl. I thought, 'I want you to take off your blouse,' she looked at me and said,

"It's so hot in here do you mind if I take my blouse off?"

"No I don't mind why don't you take your bra off too?"

"What are you crazy; I've already told you I don't do those kinds of things."

So then I thought, 'take off your bra.'

"You know I think I will take my bra off."

That is when I realized I couldn't say it aloud I could only think it. Next, I thought about a blow job and had her begging to polish my knob. It was funny because she said she wanted to suck me off because oral wasn't sex and therefore she could still save herself.

You can imagine that after my blow job, I was pretty happy with myself and as I walked her back to her dorm I thought, 'pull up your skirt and flash me your pussy,' but nothing happened it was like she didn't get the message. It was as if she didn't remember my bj, or showing me her tits or anything that happened in the box. Walking back to my dorm was when it hit me; I had to be in the box for my thought control to work. To make sure I had to try it on someone else, so the next time I was in the box I had the lab assistant take her top off while she hooked me up to the machine. I had always wanted to see her knockers and now not only was I seeing them she was rubbing them in my face. Next, I drug my roommate down there on the pretext of a question of science. Once I got him inside I thought, 'you want to do my homework for the rest of the week.'

"You know Harry with your new job and a new girl you studies are going to suffer, how about I do your homework for a week so you can catch up."

It was like something he had always done, he never questioned it, and it was the best work I'd turned in to that date.

I wasn't concerned about why I could now control people's minds; I just wondered how I could use it to my fullest advantage. The hard part was getting people to join me in the box. I think one of my best plans was to get my girl in there and then think her in to getting her sexy roommate to join us. I screwed the roommate thus still saving my girls virtue and I got to watch her perform oral on the roomy. It was easy to get the lab assistant back to my sex palace as I now was calling the box. I just thought her into meeting me as she hooked me up during the day. She was an upperclassman and showed me some sex acts I couldn't even think up.

It all started falling apart when my testing was over. After my exit physical, they found astonishing levels of radiation in my brain. They said it was if I had been doing double doses. Of course, I knew why it looked as if I was receiving double doses; it was because I was in the box twice a day instead of once. I decided I'd better come clean and tell them I had been sneaking in to make out with my girl; I didn't dare say anything about my powers. They ran tests on the box and found out the insulated walls retained low levels of radiation not enough to be dangerous except that I was already given radiation so this upped my dose.

Not to worry they said they can fix this they said, but I didn't want to be fixed I liked my powers. They were right and after a week in the hospital, things were back to normal. Back to normal to me was my worst nightmare as I went back to not being laid and doing my own homework, oh well it was nice while it lasted.

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,361 Followers