Atonement

Story Info
Don't mess with mother nature...or maybe do.
5.6k words
4.38
26.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Candell
Candell
4 Followers

"Look at the size of this baby." Joe's fist tapped against the rough bark of the tree. He propped an elbow against its solid trunk and looked around at the growing forest.

"Yes, it's a big tree." Britney, a full figured blonde who had hiked down the path with him agreed in a bored voice. "Just one more thing the developer will have to deal with when clearing the lot."

"Oh, no. You don't want to knock this baby down." Joe ran an affectionate hand along its bark.

He stepped away from the tree and looked back down the path they had just walked. "It provides great screening from the highway. It helps cut down on the traffic noise and such. Now that little crap over there could just be bulldozed under, but not this one."

"So you like this tree, huh?" Britney asked her tone turning seductive. She walked over to the tree and leaned her back against it. She pressed her shoulders into it and arched her back. Her fingers moved to the opening of her shirt and she played with the top button that sat low between her ample curves. She spread her legs apart and wiggled her hips suggestively.

"It's looking better ever minute," Joe answered, his eyes feasting on her hands willing them to open that button she was toying with.

Britney smiled and let the button slide out of the buttonhole. Her shirt gaped open enough to display the red lace edge of her bra. Joe licked his lips and moved in quickly. He put his hands on the tree on either side of her head and pressed his already solid erection against her hips, pinning her to the tree. His hand felt a warm rumbling in the bark and Joe thought it must have been echoing the lusty pounding of his wife's blood. He lowered his head to the side of hers.

"You know we've never done it outside," he whispered into her ear, lightly kissing the side of her neck.

She tilted her head to the side giving him access to her perfectly tanned skin. "So does this mean that you're coming," her lips purred over that word, "around to my point of view on what to do with this land?"

"Let's save that discussion for later, okay?" Joe answered as his hand traced down her neck into the sweet valley between her breasts. His fingers slid inside her shirt and fanned over the breast contained in soft lace. His hand settled around the firm mound and lifted and squeezed as his thumb brushed across the hardening nipple.

Britney leaned forward pressing her breast firmly into his grip and moaning softly as he thumb teased the sensitive tip. She let her teeth graze his ear before replying, "That's what you always say. We need to make a decision soon before your brother gets his way and this area is turned over to the state for a park."

"Not now." He slid his hand out of her shirt and down to her waist, then dipped them inside the top of her shorts and skimmed them across the smooth flat skin of her belly. "I've got better things on my mind."

She gave him a quick shove and ducked away from him. She moved quickly to the other side of the path. "Then maybe I need to keep my distance from you, so you can focus."

Joe collapsed against the tree with a heavy frustrated sigh. "Come on, honey. Let's not do this now. Can't we just have a little fun and not think about the future?"

"No, because this is our future and you're throwing away a golden opportunity."

"He's my family. You don't just stab your brother in the back for handful of dollars."

"I'm your family too and he's a lunatic sitting in a cabin in the woods waiting for some earth fairy to come back and visit him again."

"I know he is a little off his rocker, but he loves this property. It's his life and he's done miraculous work here. I mean just five years ago this was a barren field that all the experts said nothing would grow in and now look at it. Look at this tree," Joe said pointing at the large oak tree behind him. "This thing is only five years old yet it looks like it's been here for a hundred years."

"I agree. He's an amazing gardener. But if we don't do something soon, he's going to give all this away."

"Maybe that's what should be done with it. After all there maybe some weird toxins in the soil here that's causing the trees to grow so fast. It might not be worth building anything here."

"Well it's worth 1.4 million to the developer I talked to yesterday and he's willing to take the risk. This land is way too valuable to give away."

"Well, it's my brothers to give away if chooses." Joe felt stronger in his resolution then he had before. It was as if the tree and the forest were supporting him. He pushed away from the tree and stared firmly at her.

"No, it's not." Britney changed her tone and pressed her shoulders back. She squeezed her arms against the side of breasts pushing them forward and letting them strain against the lace cages. Once she had his attention again she continued. "You cosigned all those papers with him sweetie. You gave him the down payment money he needed to build that log cabin of his. He is in debt up to his eyeballs and a lot of it is to you. If he gives this land away, you'll never see that money." She paused and tilted her head letting her long perfectly tinted blonde hair fall over her shoulder. "We'll never see that money. The money that could buy us that big house with a backyard perfect for kids. Not to mention," she bit her lip and looked sadly at the ground a few feet away, "the chance to have kids."

Joe sighed and rolled his eyes upward. He knew he was being played, but she knew the right buttons to push. Ever since they got married two years ago they had been trying to have kids and he longed for a large family. "There is no reason to think we're not going to be able to have kids yet."

Her eyes flashed back angrily at him, "After two years, yes, there is. And fertility treatments aren't cheap. It's not covered by our insurance, so we've got to pay out of pocket for the special doctors and the medicines. And where's that money going to come from? Our account it tapped out bailing out your brother." She planted her hands on her hips.

"We'll find a way," he answered firmly but he felt some of his earlier resolve dissolving.

"But we have a way." She gestured to the land around them. She sighed sadly and walked up to him.

The wind seemed to be picking up and swirling around them. She had to push the hair back from her face twice before she reached him. She placed her hands on his chest and traced lightly across the thin dusting of hair that showed above his shirt. She slowly opened one button then the next. She pushed open the denim shirt and pressed her palms against the skin of his chest. She leaned forward and pressed her lips against his skin. He sucked in a ragged breath. Then she tilted her head to look up at him. "Don't do it for me or you. Do it for our children, our family, our future."

He felt his resolve slipping away. He slid his hand into the long silky waves of gold and cupped the back of her head. He lowered his head and her lips parted eagerly under his. His tongue thrust into her mouth and she wrapped her mouth around it and sucked on it. His cock was at full attention again and his other hand dropped to her ass and pulled her against him. She lifted one leg and wrapped it around his thigh. This gave him access to slide his hand between her legs and he could feel the heat of her pussy through her khaki shorts. She lowered her leg, trapping his hand there. She gyrated her hips rubbing herself against him. Then she ended the kiss and tipped her head back to look at him. Her eyes were sharp and clear, her hips continued their mesmerizing motion.

"So what's your decision?" she asked.

"Okay," he mumbled, conceding to her stronger desire. He leaned down to recapture her lips.

"Great," she replied quickly dancing away from him. "Let's go see the developer and sign some papers, then we'll go home and celebrate."

"Oh no," he replied, "We have some unfinished business here."

He pulled her against his body and slowly backed up till he felt the solid trunk of the tree behind him. She went without a fight, but with less enthusiasm then before. He undid the front buttons on her shorts then slid his hands to the back. The fabric gaped just enough for him to press his hands down inside them and caress her bare ass.

"Come on honey. You aren't serious about doing this nature thing are you? With this wind, I'll freeze." She pressed her hands against his chest and looked up at him imploringly. "Let's just go take care of business then we'll have our fun."

"On that," he answered, her lack of passion strengthening his backbone. "I won't agree to sell all the land. We have to keep some for the nature preserve that David wants. There are trees here that need to be protected."

She jerked away from him angrily. "What? Are you becoming a goddamn tree hugger like your brother? I'll show you what I think of your fucking trees."

She whipped down her already loosened shorts, squatted and pissed on a small sapling. The wind began to howl and the bushes around Britney sprang to life shooting out long vines that wrapped around her wrists and ankles. She stood up hastily and tried to pull away but vines pulled tight and her arms were pulled straight out to the sides, her legs pulled apart.

"What the fuck?" she screamed and Joe rushed to her side. He tried to pull the vines off her, but the more he worked at them the thicker and tighter they grew.

"Get your knife," she screamed at him.

His hand went to his back pocket to retrieve it but paused as he heard a deep husky woman's voice say "No."

He turned and before him was a woman who had to be at least seven foot tall. Her skin was a dark brown that glistened under a thin layer of perspiration that almost looked like dew. His eyes were riveted to her breasts. The most perfect pair he had ever seen. They were very large with just a slight natural sag. His fingers itched to squeeze and lift them, feeling the soft jelly like texture of them. The feeling of a cool breeze against his skin diverted his attention and his eyes dropped to his body which was now without clothing.

"What the fuck happened to my clothes?" Britney screeched behind him. He turned to see that she was also now naked.

"All stand before Gaia in their natural state," was the answer from the dark skinned woman.

Joe turned his attention back to her. When he looked higher he saw an exquisitely beautiful face with high cheek bones and large eyes that currently were a vibrant orange. She was not happy, Joe was sure of that.

"Well I want my clothes back!" his wife hissed at the woman.

"Silence!" she ordered focusing her flame orange eyes on her. "If you do not keep quiet. I will have you gagged as well."

Britney started to open her mouth again and the Gaia threw what looked like a large cucumber at her. It popped perfectly between her lips and her eyes flew open wider as she realized there was no way to remove it. Joe stared in horror at his wife's condition, then a twinge of guilt hit him as his cock jumped at the erotic thought that entered his head seeing his wife naked with her legs spread and a long cylindrical object between her perfect red lips.

"The choice is yours," Gaia said, her voice a soft growl. "You can try to help her or you can seek atonement for your transgression on this sacred ground."

He looked at his wife and he wanted to help her, but he felt it would be a losing cause. Whatever this Gaia woman was she had some freaky tricks up her sleeve. He turned his back on Britney and faced the dark skinned creature. Gaia's lower was body was covered in an armor like green scale cloth and her long golden blond hair hung over the front of her shoulders covering the beautiful breasts that had captivated him a moment before. He looked up to her eyes that had mellowed to a pale gold.

"What do I need to do to make up for our errors?" Joe said and as he did he noticed the howling of the wind died down.

Gaia's wide red lips parted in a smile of dazzling white teeth. She motioned for him to come forward. He did so and stopped before her. His face was at the same level as her breasts and it took some effort to force his eyes up to meet hers.

"On your knees," she said.

He dropped to his knees before her.

"Please me," she ordered her voice a rich rumbling tone which seemed to reverberate from the ground.

He started to look up at her questioningly when he realized that the clothe that had covered her was gone and he was staring directly at a thick mound of golden curls. He tipped his head up to her, wondering if this was what she meant and thinking it definitely wasn't a punishment in his book.

Her long dark fingers slid behind his head and pressed him gently forward to her mound. As his face neared her, he could smell cinnamon and vanilla and various other exotic scents. The smell was sweet and intoxicating. He leaned his cheek against the soft curls and felt the heat of her skin. He turned his face fully into the hair and pressed his lips forward almost afraid of what he might find. To his relief, she was fully female. His lips pressed against soft full pussy lips. He kissed along the raised mound, then his tongue slid out and pressed between her lips. He ran his tongue inside her slit from the center of her heat upward till he contacted the small nub of her clit. He flicked his tongue over it quickly and he felt her moan slightly. He continued flicking his tongue lightly across it and he felt the rumbling in the ground. It seeped through his body as well. His cock was growing hard from the sensations he was arousing in her. He buried his face completely in her pussy, his mouth sucking on her clit and drinking in her sweet honeyed sap, his nose buried in her curls breathing in the rich exotic perfume of her sex.

He looked up at her and saw that she was watching him. Her eyes were a deep blue. Her hair hung down away from her breasts and he could see the hardened points of her nipples. His cock leapt to attention, slapping him in the stomach. He put his hands on her legs and slid them slowly up pushing smooth dark skinned limbs further apart. Her eyes glimmered and changed to a dark emerald green. He turned his attention back to her glistening lower lips that were full and pouting open now. He shifted his body farther under her and pressed his face up into her. His nose rubbed against her clit as his tongue pressed inside her. His face was slick from her juices as his tongue began pumping into her. He felt her body begin to tremble. The vibration shaking the earth under him as well. His cock started to throb desperately needing it's own release. He slowed the motion of his tongue. He grabbed her hips and pressed his face tighter against her, suffocating himself as he pushed his tongue further inside till he pressed it against that special spot on the back wall of her vagina. He tapped his tongue against it once, then twice then he felt her body erupt in an explosion of sensation. Her sweet juices flowed down on him and he dropped to the ground fighting to catch his breath. He looked up to see her trembling standing above him. Her eyes were a pure white and her mouth hung open gasping.

The blood was pounding so hard in his cock that he thought it was going to explode. He reached down to stroke it, needing to release the tension.

"No," he heard her say above him. "Stand."

On very wobbly knees he did as she requested. Then she lowered herself before him. Her mouth opened and she licked a drop of pre cum off the tip of his rock solid penis. He groaned in agony at the sweet torture of her touch. Then when he thought he could handle no more she leaned forward and wrapped her lips around him. She slid her mouth effortlessly down the length of him. His cock sliding through the hot wetness of her mouth and into the top of her throat. She opened her throat and slid her mouth all the way to the base of his penis. The minute her lips closed around the base, he was done. He shot load after load down her throat as she effortlessly swallowed down all he offered. Then her lips pulled back and she sucked the remaining juices from him.

His legs finally gave out on him and he collapse onto the ground before her. A short while later he became aware of being cradled in her arms. He wasn't sure if he had lost consciousness or not, but he still felt completely drained of strength. Gaia's long thin fingers were stroking his hair and he rested comfortably against her. Then he remembered his captive wife. He looked over at her still bound and gagged. Her eyes registered shock and fear.

"You may go to her now," Gais said softly.

Joe knew he should, but he didn't have the strength or the will power to get up now. He tipped his head back toward Gaia and realized his cheek was resting against one of her magnificent breasts. He pressed his face against it feeling the soft give of the warm skin. He turned his head more and pressed his lips to it. The long dark fingers holding his head guided him across the soft mound till his lips found the nubby texture of her nipple. He licked across it several times and watched as it puckered to a firm peak. He teased the tip with his tongue and lips and pulled on it lightly with his teeth. The dusky rose colored nipple grew harder and longer and the hand holding his head became more insistent pressing his face tighter to her breast. He responded by opening his lips and sucking the full peak into his mouth. As he pulled gently on it he tasted a creamy sweetness. The liquid slid into his throat and he felt an incredible jolt of energy. His previously limp arms slid around her to press into her back keeping her breast tight against his lips. He greedily sucked more milk from her, feeling his body fill with power and energy. The consistency of the liquid started to change and it no longer was as pleasing. His mouth released the nipple and his head swung quickly to the other side.

"Enough," she said sharply and pushed him away before he could reach his target. She stood in a swift motion that seemed more of growing upward then standing. He was left sitting at her feet panting and staring up hungrily at her other breast.

"Go to her." Gaia pointed at Britney who was looking at him with shocked revulsion.

He took a few moments to collect himself before pressing his body up to standing. He wanted to throw back his head and howl to the sky. He felt an incredible surge of power through his body. He looked at his wife and smiled trying to give her comfort with his glance. He looked back at Gaia and boldly ran his eyes over her body. He felt a brief flicker of disappointment as a clothe of green vines covered her. His liberties with her body were apparently over. Then he looked back at his wife, still spread eagle and gagged. He quickly moved to her. He wrapped an arm around her waist for support then removed the item from her mouth.

"Joe," she gasped weakly.

He covered her mouth with his own, feeding her his strength while he plundered her mouth with his tongue. He felt her sag into his arms and he realized that she had been released from the vines. He slid a hand down and fondledped her ass, kneading the soft curves as he pressed her against his growing erection. He became dimly aware of her fist pounding on his shoulders and he pulled his head back releasing her from his kiss. Her first reaction was to turn her head and spit on the ground.

"You taste like dirt," she screamed wiping her mouth repeatedly with her hand.

Joe swiveled his head back toward Gaia, afraid Britney's comment would not be well received. Indeed the dark earth woman's eyes were a stony grey. She lifted a long thin finger and pointed toward his other side.

"Take her to him to beg for forgiveness."

The him that she was pointing to was a man who stood where the large oak tree had just a moment before. Or at least partially a man. He was tall like Gaia with golden brown hair and golden skin. He was solidly built with no trace of fat on his perfectly muscled body. His arms though were unusually long with wide hands that hung down to where his calves should be. That was where the not quite man part took over. His thighs appeared to be stuck together and the flesh of his lower legs had fused and now resembled a large stump that disappeared into the ground. Sexually he was fully male with a cock that was easily a foot long and several inches in diameter. The man's sky blue eyes were on Britney and there was a lusty smile on his face.

Candell
Candell
4 Followers
12