Atonement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," Joe answered, looking at Gaia imploringly. "She's my wife."

"And she must seek atonement too," Gaia answered. With a wave of her hand, more vines wrapped around Britney's arms and ripped her away from Joe dragging her back to the tree man.

"Joe, help me!" she screamed as she tried to dig her heels into the dirt.

Joe tried to go after her, but as he tried to move, his feet began sinking into the dirt. The more he struggled the faster the ground seemed to swallow him up. Once he was buried up to his knees, the dirt solidified again locking him in place. He pressed his hands into the dirt and watched helplessly as his wife was forced to seek her atonement.

Britney was now directly in front of the gold skinned man and he reached a large hand toward her running it lightly down her back tracing the path of her spine. Britney swiveled her head to look at him. Her eyes immediately dropped to the very large penis standing tall against the man's stomach.

"I will not be fucked by some tree creature," Britney yelled. "Joe, do something!"

Joe tried to struggle free again but still had no luck. He looked back at Gaia, but her attention was solely on Britney.

"Just try to relax, sweetheart. He won't hurt you," Joe called then cringed at the glare his wife shot back at him.

"Not hurt me?" she hissed. "Have you seen the size of that thing? How can you think getting raped by that is not going to hurt?"

Joe swallowed with difficulty. That was not an image he wanted to process. He was having enough trouble dealing with the sight of another man's hands on his wife's perfect body. Then the sound of the wind increased and he couldn't hear his wife's next comment. The man's hands were continuing to stroke his wife's back with a feather light touch. Then they slid upward and covered her shoulders kneading the muscles there. The long fingers spanned her collar bone and the thumbs pressed circles across the back of her shoulder blades. The hands closed in on her neck and disappeared under her hair. They continued to work the muscles of her neck and her head dipped forward relaxing slightly to the man's touch. Then he separated her hair and pushed it forward baring the back of her neck. His thumbs continued to trace patterns on the soft skin there as he leaned forward and blew a gentle breeze across the sensitive area. A sigh escaped Britney's lips and the man leaned even closer lightly tracing his lips across the skin. Joe noticed that as Britney relaxed so did the vines.

"Brit, you can pull free now," Joe called to her, but the wind seemed to keep his voice from being heard.

Britney did hear her husband call to her, but she was in no mind to pull away right now. This tree guy sure did have great hands. His fingers were now in her hair massaging her scalp and sliding forward to lightly press circles on the edges of her forehead. It was amazingly relaxing. Her body felt like jelly. She was actually glad when one of the man's hands left her head and slid around her waist. He pulled her against his body and she found that she didn't want to fight him even though the cock she felt pressed against her spine was frighteningly large. Maybe all he wanted was to just feel her up and she wouldn't complain about that. He was an incredible specimen of a man at least from the thighs up. And it would serve Joe right, to see some man touching her after what she had to watch him do with that earth woman.

With that thought in her head she arched her body and laid her head against his perfectly muscled chest. She thrust her chest out and was glad when the man took the hint and slid the hand from her hair down along her arm to the side of her breast. The fingers gently stroked the soft curves and then slid underneath to palm her generous mound. A hand that had been at her waist slid up to cover her other breast. He rolled her breasts with his palms before his thumbs sought out the already firm nipples. His thumbs rubbed across them lightly but rapidly, hardening the little dark peaks. Britney moaned and she squirmed as she felt the growing need between her thighs. She adjusted her feet to spread her legs wider and she realized that they were no longer bound. She also realized that her arms were by her sides and not tied.

She looked across at her husband. He was waving for her to come to him. She smiled and shook her head. She was not done with tree man yet. She tipped her head back and looked up into that chiseled face. His high cheekbones and strong jaw were perfect. She slid one arm up his torso and touched his cheek. He turned his face into her palm and kissed it. Then she felt one of his hands on her cheek. He stroked her cheek with the side of his thumb, while his fingers curled under her chin. His index finger traced a pattern around her lips. Boldly she licked the tip of the finger and he responded by pressing it between her parted lips. He slid it slowly all the way into her mouth until his palm pressed against her chin. His fingers were very long and she could feel it all the way in the back of her throat. He began sliding it in and out of her mouth and her lips closed around the long thin digit sucking on it. She felt the man behind her groan, a deep rumbling noise that really made the pounding between her thighs unbearable. She ground her ass against him begging for relief. He obliged by sliding his other hand off her breast and down over her belly. He slid his middle finger easily along her hot wet pussy lips parting them. He slid it forward again and flicked across her clit. Her body jolted from the sensation and she slammed her ass back even harder against him. He continued pumping one finger in and out of her mouth as his other hand slid down to her core again and in one quick motion he buried his middle finger inside her. She gasped at the depth the finger was able to penetrate her. Then he began pumping it in and out rapidly while his thumb tweaked her clit. She sucked powerfully on his finger and rocked her ass against him. She braced her hands on her thighs to hold herself upright and thought that this was one of the problems with doing it in the woods. Right now she really needed a couch to lean over the back of. The tree man removed his finger from her mouth and traced a wet line down across the valley between her breasts to her belly button. Then he moved the hand over his other hand and began pulsing the slick finger against the tight knot of her ass.

Britney shuddered and looked up at Joe. She held out her arms toward him. He looked down at his feet and the ground softened around them. He immediately clawed his way out of the sandy ground and ran to his wife. He tried to pull her into his arms but she resisted. Her hands sought out his shoulders and grabbed onto them for support. Her body jerked again and Joe noticed that both of the tree man's hands were now pumping up and down.

"Oh, god, that's good," Britney shouted out as her body trembled.

Joe put both of his hands on her head and tipped her head to look at him. Her eyes were glazed over with passion and her tongue stroked her upper lip. She pulled Joe's head down to hers and locked her lips against his. Her fingernails dug into the skin on his shoulder as she came. Incredible waves of sensation flooded her body. The tree man released his hands from her as she came and she slumped against her husband. Before her body stopped trembling, the tree man began running his hands over her ass kneading the firm flesh with his fingers. His hands settled over her hips and pulled them tight against him. Britney's eyes opened wide as she realized what was going to happen next.

"Oh yes," she murmured. Her fears at his size having disappeared with the talent of his fingers.

She tipped her body forward and wrapped her arms around Joe's neck. Joe's mouth dropped open as he watched his wife's hips being lifted into the air. She lay vertically above the ground. Her shoulders rested on her husbands as the mighty oak fed her hips backward onto his stiff cock. Joe watched in amazement as the man spread her legs with a hand holding each thigh and slowly pressed the large penis into his wife's wet pussy. She groaned as he first entered her, then her hips gyrated to be able to handle his large size. He continued to press inside her slowly and steadily and she screamed as he filled her body. Joe pressed his lips to the side of his wife's neck as the tree man bottomed out inside her. The man pulled back and six inches of his penis showed then he pressed his hips forward quicker this time. Again and again the man thrust his large cock into her and Britney began pressing her ass back at him demanding he fill her over and over. Joe was gasping for breath as he helped feed his wife back onto the massive cock repeatedly, his own body trembling with excitement as he assisted his wife being fucked by the tree man. Then the woods around them grew absolutely silent and the tree man slammed one last time into Britney. A howl of wind pounded against them as the man came in a rush. Britney's body jerked in an orgasmic response and she sunk her teeth into Joe's shoulder. His body responded as well and he sprayed cum all over his wife's belly.

The mighty oak tree released his hold on Britney and she slid off his large branch into her husband's arms. Together they sank to the ground, gasping for air. He cradled her body against his and pushed her sweat-dampened hair back from her face. Gaia stepped before them and bent down. She placed a finger in the trails of white on Britney's stomach. She spread the substance around then placed her palm on Britney's belly. Gaia's eyes were a sparkling blue as she looked up and met Joe's.

"Take care of our children," she said softly and then she was gone.

12