Atonement: A Love Story

Story Info
Frat boy pays the price for fat shaming and finds true love.
19.3k words
4.45
15.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pledge class of Tau Kappa Omega fraternity stood at attention while Dale Winston, the blond and blue eyed chapter president paced before them, handing out a pep talk and lecture.

"Gentlemen, it is time for you to take on one of the main challenges you must meet on your journey to brotherhood. Now let's hear our TKO motto when it comes to women!"

In unison, the ten pledges barked out: "No fat chicks!"

"Louder!"

"No fat chicks!"

"I can't hear you!"

"NO FAT CHICKS!"

"That's better! We hold it to be self-evident that the fat chick must be shamed, humiliated and degraded for her swinish ways. Your assignment tonight will be to go out to the bars looking for one of these pigs. You will charm her into bed. You know how easy and desperate they are. You will promise to love her forever if you can use every hole in her body where your dick can go. I can assure you she will fall in love with you after you come in each of them. You will promise to call her the next day and keep that promise; asking her to meet you for dinner at some romantic restaurant at a table in the back. All your brothers will assemble there watching as you sit at the table awaiting her. When she arrives, she will rush to you with arms open and you will spurn her, pretend to not know her and say the words that will break her heart: 'Who are you, fat bitch? I don't do fat chicks!'

"And as she flees in tears through the gauntlet of your brothers we will laugh and then, in unison, what words will she hear?"

The pledges broke out in a boisterous chant: "No fat chicks! No fat chicks! No fat chicks!"

Ben stood in the line of pledges pretending an enthusiasm he did not feel. He longed to join the brotherhood of his father and grandfather before him but was appalled at the thought of being so cruel. But his need for companionship and brotherhood won out over his better nature. Being TKO meant a life-long employment and social network that guaranteed a prosperous life.

He set out for Third Street. He was followed by "verifier" from the frat who would bear witness to his finding a suitable victim. The year was 1982 and eighteen-year-olds were still allowed to drink at will in that state. Third street was a mile-long strip of bars that quenched the thirst of the of thousands who attended the university in the Wisconsin college town along the banks of the Mississippi. It was Friday and happy hour. He went from bar to bar, all of them crowded. He saw some of his fellow pledges also on the prowl and two who had already found victims, hefty young women who they plied with drink to soften them up.

The evening wore on but he found no likely marks. By ten o'clock he was getting worried and a bit drunk. He was sure to be publicly humiliated before the entire frat if he didn't "bring in a whale" that night.

He was sitting at the bar in one of the smaller, less crowded joints. The verifier, sitting at the end of the bar was giving him dirty looks. Then she walked in. She was nearly as tall as he, just under six feet, hefty enough but in a shapely way, with dark brown hair that fell well past her shoulders, big, wide set, sparkling green eyes set in a pretty face with full lips, red lipstick. She wore an off-white muslin dress that went to mid-calf and gently hugged her curves, its empire waist accentuating her very large firm breasts. Her muscular calves tapered nicely to slim ankles and she carried herself with grace and dignity, stepping lightly in her calf skin sandals.

Ben's heart hammered. He knew he had to make a move. But this was one of the many moments when he had to confront conflicts within himself. He felt determined and duty bound by family tradition to become a TKO but found the frat members to be shallow and mean spirited. This very pledge assignment was blatant evidence of this.

And then there was the matter of his taste in women. All along he had leered and drooled with the other young men over stereotypical thin, sanitized young blonde beauties. But this was mostly pretense and a different kind of woman secretly exited him. When as young as ten years old he had stumbled upon the paintings of Rubens and others from that period depicting nude women of full and ample figure and they captivated him. There were furtive trips to the public library where he found large volumes filled with such art works and would take them to a secluded corner to drink them in.

And most of all he longed to taste the hairy mystery that lay between those hefty thighs, though this was anathema to the TKO and he knew he would be summarily expelled were his desire known. He wasn't a virgin but his sexual experience amounted to simple intercourse during a few flings with some stereotypical young women who left him feeling lukewarm.

And now a woman who might have posed in fleshy splendor for Rubens in his studio had just walked in the door and it would be his sworn duty to abuse and humiliate her. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath. She went to the bar several stools down and sat. Ben waited a few minutes, then sidled up to her and offered to buy her a drink, anything she wanted. She accepted, ordering a large margarita, and since it was happy hour two of them were placed before her. Ben stuck to beer for fear of overindulging.

"So, I'm Ben and you are?"

"Sue. But some call me Dallas because of my size." She laughed, self-deprecating.

They fell to talking. Ben soon found her to be intelligent, with deep thoughts but also with a bawdy sense of humor and ready laugh. He just liked her. Looking her body up and down when her eyes were elsewhere he wondered how she would look naked and thrilled that he was likely to find out. She finished her drinks and made her way to the restroom. Ben ordered another pair for her and slipped the bartender a five to double the dose.

The liquor took hold after those two drinks and they found themselves smooching at the bar. She looked around and blushed.

Ben, I think I see where this is going and I want to go there. Where do you live?"

"In one of the dorms at the U."

"Well then it will have to be my place. I'm a "townie" as they say. I've lived here all my life. I go to school too, part time, and I work. But I moved out of my parents' house when I turned twenty-one."

"Wow. I'm only eighteen. Looks like you're robbing the cradle!"

She laughed, kissed him, finished off the last of her drink, took his hand and led him out the door. He made eye contact with the verifier who gave him a nod as they left.

"We can walk Ben. It's about a mile and half but it's such a nice night."

Indeed, the late September night was balmy, a final summer heat wave having set in. They held hands and walked along, passing from the noise and bustle of the strip into quiet, tree lined streets. They talked and laughed some more and when they passed into shadowed places they made out with growing passion

Sue was over her head already that such a handsome younger thing and one seeming so sweet and kind had taken a fancy to her. She was accustomed to rejection and had been used before by drunken frat boys out for an easy lay. Her guard was always up but Ben seemed different. She could feel real desire when he kissed her.

Ben's head was spinning, his soul torn in two. Not only did he like Sue for who she was but she also turned him on like no other before her. He knew he would be laughed out of the frat house if anyone knew his secret inclination. He would likely be tossed out the door and into the street with his hands tied and pants around his ankles. And his father's and grandfather's faces were in his mind's eye with hard expressions of disapproval any time he thought of abandoning his aspiration to be TKO and giving his heart to her.

They reached Sue's place, an upper flat in an old duplex, and crept up the steps lest they awaken the prudish old landlady who lived downstairs. Sue wasted no time leading him to the bedroom. She felt the warm tingling wet of desire between her thighs. There was a full moon and it shed a pool of silvery light through the bedroom's large window. Sue turned to Ben and gave him a deep warm kiss, stepped back so she stood on a Persian rug beneath the window and with one motion tossed her dress over her head and flung it aside.

She wore nothing underneath it. Ben gaped as the living embodiment of his ideal women stood splendidly nude before him. Her curves were sumptuous and her big breasts jutted firm and full not needing a bra to hold them. Her full hips framed a dense, wedge shaped raven thicket. Sue giggled and turned to exhibit herself. Ben drank in the sight of her lovely and shapely behind, broad shoulders and muscular back. She spun back around, looking at him with a gleam in her eye, hands beneath breasts, offering them.

"Okay Benny. I showed you mine so let's see yours!"

He tossed his clothes off, scattering them about, and stood naked. Her eyes went to his manhood, jutting out a solid nine inches thick in its diameter. He blushed, face showing crimson even in the dim light. Sue laughed but warmly, kindly.

"Don't be shy! It's lovely Ben! I want you! Come here!"

He took a step toward her but stumbled on the edge of the rug in his haste and went to his knees. His face plunged into her bush and the scent of her dizzied him. Staying on his knees he ran his lips over her thighs and down below her knees to her calves and then to her feet, kissing them, them going behind her to work his way up the back of her legs to her behind, planting tender kisses over each luscious cheek, and running his hands over the curvature of her hips. Her skin was silken soft and flawless and his passion made the room spin.

He made his way around her and pressed his face into her bush once more, longing to lick her. But he drew back, recalling an oath he had taken before the assembled frat brothers. A TKO did not abase himself by eating pussy. His inner turmoil returned. He stood to take her in his arms and she embraced him in hers and pulled him over to the bed and all but flung him onto it. He lay on his back and she covered him with her luscious flesh, kissing him invasively.

He put his hands on her shoulders and pushed down, wanting to use her first hole as his assignment prescribed. She needed no forcing, went down eagerly to take him in her mouth, making it a velvet heaven for his member, passing lips and tongue along it, sending shivers through him. His length exceeded the depth of her mouth but, undaunted, she pressed his glans against her gullet, gagged a bit but then look his length down her throat. She drew back and took him down again, more easily this time, mastering the skill quickly, making mouth and throat a heavenly vagina for him, in and out, in and out until he felt the welling up in his balls. She sensed his impending eruption and withdrew to hold just his glans within her lips as he grunted in helpless pleasure and filled her mouth with spurt after creamy spurt. She swallowed with a soft "mmmmm" and came up to lie atop him, face to his again. She kissed him deep with his cum on her breath, then told him she loved him. He could only reply in kind.

And then she went back down, taking him in mouth again, coaxing him to hardness once more. She flopped onto her back beside him.

"I want you inside me now Ben! Please! Fuck me! I love you!"

He rolled over to mount her as she parted her legs and his cock seemed to find its way into her with a will of its own. He felt helpless, almost frightened, by the satin softness within her, feeling it might enslave and addict him. He had entered her second hole in keeping with his mission and was torn again between blossoming love and his need for the approval of his frat brothers, his father and grandpa.

But the feel of her naked flesh and the clutch of her heavenly pocket drove all else from his mind and animal urge took control of him. He lay atop her and rutted hard, reducing her to gibbering delight, then rose to his knees and raised her ankles to rest them on his shoulders and rutted all the harder. The driving of his hefty member across her pulsing G drove her mad with pleasure and she gave it voice with panting wails. This spurred him to a thrusting frenzy that brought her to a rolling orgasm, wringing animal sounds from her until he gasped and convulsed in his own climax and collapsed on top her, pumping his plenty as they both melted, seeming to meld into one being. She wrapped arms and legs around him, enfolding him in her soft silken flesh and gave him a deep grateful kiss.

He rolled to the side and they lay both face up for a few minutes as their breathing slowed. Coming cooled Ben's passion for a time and he recalled his mission and coldly plotted his final move. It would be best to get things over with but he wondered if he could harden and come again. He put a hand on her head and pressed downward and she giggled and slid down to take him in mouth once more. He hardened again under her caresses of lip and tongue. He searched for words in cold calculation and found them.

"Sue, I adore your body and it would make me so happy to have all of you. I would love to do one more thing if it isn't too much to ask."

She disengaged from her sucking.

"Ben! You've made me so happy tonight. I'll do anything. Really! I haven't been with a guy for over a year and a half. It's hard being a woman like me. Guys just want to use you for an easy lay, almost as a joke. Most of them have made me feel like a dirty pig. But you make me feel beautiful and loved."

He put hands under her arms to draw her up so they were face to face and spoke in his feelings of the moment.

"You are beautiful and I do love you Sue!"

Then he reverted to mission mode, cursing himself and his weakness silently as he did so.

"There's another place in you Sue. Another way to be inside of you."

He reached behind her and slid a hand down the crevice of her behind until it reached her anus and used his finger to caress it tenderly.

"I know it's kind of dirty but I just want to so much. You're so beautiful and I want to know all of you."

Without the least hesitation, she went to hands and knees beside him.

"Ben! I want it too. I want you to come in me everywhere you can! I want to be yours, completely. I want you to enjoy all of me!"

He rose to mount her, went to his knees behind her. She reached back to part her cheeks with her face pressed into the pillow. In the dim light, he saw her pale brown vortex, took himself in hand and pressed his glans against it, drove with his hips and it entered but just the tip. She was dry and her orifice resisted his entry and it hurt her, making her cry. But she held her place, still offering herself. He gathered some spit in his mouth and dribbled a big gob of it down her crack until it pooled in her anus, then tried again, this time more gently. He slid in a third of the way this time and it hurt her again but she urged him on and then bit the pillow.

He drew back so just the glans as in her as thrust again, six inches going in this time. Another withdrawal and then another thrust and he was in to his depth.

"Oh Ben! It hurts! But I like it! Fuck me!"

He drew back again and was able to plunge in more easily as her hole loosened. Back and forth he went, finding delight in the tight clutch of her sphincter as it ran up and down his shaft. And her pain soon eased and pleasure replaced it. She urged him on and he rutted with growing abandon. Filthy words spewed from her to incite him and he passed into a frenzy as she put a hand to her pussy and worked her clit with her fingers. She came with a feral shriek and kept coming, over and over. He felt his own welling up and grunted in brute satisfaction as he emptied the last of his strength deep within her.

They both collapsed forward in sated exhaustion, rolled to face each other and passed into sleep clinched in each other's arms.

In the morning, they shared a simple breakfast and Ben asked her to meet him at seven that night at Antonio's, a romantic Italian restaurant just off Third street. Then he left. The long night of passion had cooled his ardor for the time being and he felt a cold determination to see things through. He walked back to his dorm first and then to the frat house just across the street to spread the word and offer invitations to Sue's public humiliation.

At six o'clock the frat brothers and some of their catty, bitchy girlfriends began to assemble at Antonio's. They formed a gauntlet of ridicule Sue would have to pass through on her way out the door. Ben got a table at the back, ordered a bottle of wine and waited. He drank most of the bottle over the last hour for courage.

Sue arrived at seven sharp, wearing a revealing, low cut, short black dress and black spike heeled pumps. The hostess pointed out Ben where he sat in the back. She rushed to him and bent to kiss him. But he shoved her away rudely and then spoke the words that tore her heart in two:

"Do I know you, fat bitch? I don't do fat chicks!"

Cruel and raucous laughter burst out in the room as Sue recoiled in hurt and confusion. She looked at him but he just sat with eyes cast down, refusing to acknowledge her. Bursting into tears she fled and the chant began: "No fat chicks! No fat chicks! No fat chicks!"

All was a blur as she ran through the bustling Saturday night Third street crowds, making her way to the high arching bridge that spanned the river. She reached the highest point, turned to the railing, took a deep breath and began to climb it. She was on her knees atop it, ready to topple over when two strong arms seized her and pulled her back and down.

Chapter Two

Ludmilla Ivanova was out for her regular evening walk, wearing her sweats and sneakers. Her route took her over the bridge to a lovely park on the other side of the river. She was at the corner where the street turned to go over the bridge when she saw the young woman, obviously in tears, running down Third street toward her and making the turn to the right that would take up the sloping sidewalk of the bridge. Concerned, Ludmilla crossed the street to follow her, picking up her pace.

Ludmilla was a tall, heavy set and robust woman of age 45, a professor of women's history at the university. She wore her deep red hair short and carried her ample but firm and fit body with grace and strength. A female commando in the Red army before acquiring her education, she was trained in hand to hand combat, a mix of martial arts and plain dirty fighting. Naturally big boned and broad of hip and shoulder, her figure had grown ever more full over in the years after her service due to her soft job. But she still worked out vigorously. She had defected from the Soviet Union five years before and found a job she loved in a city that charmed her with its beautiful scenery and ambience.

A strong feminist she brooked no nonsense from chauvinistic males and reserved a special loathing for frat boys. She had rudely woman-handled some who had insulted her for her full figure, sending a few to the urgent care clinic. They preferred to say they had fallen rather than admit to having been humbled by a woman. But her reputation grew among them and she was now given a wide berth. And terrified they would be indeed if they knew her dark secret. Ludmilla had strong beliefs about the proper relationship between Woman and man and she lived her life accordingly.

Ludmilla saw Sue climbing the railing and broke into a run. Just in time, she reached up and pulled her back down.

"Child! You don't have to do this! You have your whole life ahead of you! Please! Talk to me!"

At first Sue struggled to climb the railing again but Ludmilla's strong yet comforting arms soon calmed her and she spilled her story as her head lay over her savior's ample bosom.