Atonement: A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will have this life starting now Sue, at least for the most part. You can move in with me here and I'll share my slaves with you. It will be most pleasurable but you will never achieve complete fulfillment until you have a slave you have broken and trained yourself. And, of course, you will want this to be Ben. And you will have him one day, on his knees before you in surrender and submission, though it will take time. Much training and practice lie before you. You must become strong, invincible, able to woman-handle or seduce most any man. And I will teach you."

And teach she did. Sue found somebody to take over her lease and moved in with Ludmilla, who was happy to support her. She quit her job, stayed in school but spent almost every other moment in training, both in the martial and erotic arts, learning not only to subdue but seduce, learning the many skills needed to control and manipulate the male, to make his lust his Achilles heel. By April Ludmilla deemed her ready for a challenge.

Sue went to a bar where the frat boys hung out, feigning drunkenness and wearing a short blond wig. Two mean and leering young men sidled up to her and offered to buy her a drink. Really sober and vigilant she saw one slip the rape drug into her margarita. She distracted them by claiming to see a topless woman in the street out front and dumped most of the drink into an empty beer bottle on the bar while they went to look. When they came back she acted woozy and, thinking the drug had taken hold, they led her out the back door of the bar and behind a dumpster. They tore at her clothes and tried to throw her down to rape her but each got a hard groin kick and then a knee to the chin when he doubled over in pain. They went down unconscious and she went back inside to retrieve the beer bottle and managed to pour enough drugged drink do their throats to put them under. Then she took their pants and underwear and threw them in the dumpster and walked down the alley and back home. They were found at closing time by a group of girls who left by the back door. They were well known TKOs and the gossip spread. They never lived down the humiliation.

Ludmilla had only two words to say: "You're ready."

Chapter Five

Ludmilla's had a friend and LLWW member named Emma, a hefty black woman with skin like dark chocolate, a wide spreading round behind and an Afro to match. She had once been in prison for auto theft but had reformed and now attended university on a rehabilitation scholarship. But she was willing to help Ludmilla, a mentor and character reference, by reverting to her old ways just once more, stealing a van to be used for Ben's disappearance. Unknown to Ben they had been watching him for weeks and knew his patterns.

So, that fateful evening in May they stalked him, following him with stealth in the van until he turned to walk down that dark street. Sue and Ludmilla lurked in the back naked.

Ben had no time to even cry out when they seized him and pulled him in the door. It slammed shut. He felt himself in the grip of two hefty naked bodies, finding both to be women as he struggled, passing hands and face over cunts and breasts. But he had no chance against them, large and strong as they were and obviously trained to fight.

Soon he was on his back with one of them sitting across his knees and holding his wrists to the floor, pinning him down, while the other crouched above him facing his feet with her feet each side of his head. In the dim light, he could see the big cunt poised above his face and he caught its scent. He looked up between her big breasts and was able to make out her face.

"Sue!" he gasped just as she settled down over him and his face was engulfed in the lush sucking wetness that cut off all light and air. His mind reeled and he was torn between fulfillment of his longing to taste her and fear as she pressed her fleshy bulk down remorselessly and his breath began to fail. But he offered no resistance, yielding to her, sticking his tongue out, tasting, craving. His tongue strayed to her clit and she came and flooded his mouth and he swallowed just before the ultimate blackness fell.

He awoke to find himself bound, gagged and blindfolded, still in the back of the van. He could tell they were winding through city streets. Then it stopped and he faintly heard a garage door being raised. The van pulled forward a few feet, stopped again and he heard the door go down. He heard the van door slide open and he was dragged out, picked up bodily and carried. He heard a door open and then close as he was carried through it. Then it was a few steps and down a stairway, another opening and closing of a door and he was laid on the floor. He heard a woman's voice, deep and sultry with a tone of command.

"I'll leave you two alone now Sue. I'm sure you have a lot of catching up to do!" He heard her lusty laugh and the sound of the door closing.

A hand pulled the gag from his mouth and removed his blindfold. He just saw her bare feet for a moment before she walked away and then he heard he speak from behind him.

"Up on your knees Ben and look at me"

He rose and looked around. He was in a basement rec room with chairs, a couch, a big TV. He turned and saw Sue, regally naked, enthroned in a big leather arm chair glaring at him with an expression equal parts loathing and lust.

"Sue! What's going on? I've missed you! I'm so sorry about what I did. I was so wrong. Please forgive me and let me have a chance to start over! I did fall in love with you that night but..."

"Shut up! You expect me to just believe that after all your lies? I'm just supposed to say it's all okay because you give me a lame apology? You are here to be punished Ben. There is no escape and there will be no mercy. There will be pain first. You will suffer until I think you have suffered enough and then I will train you to give me pleasure and you will begin your life as my slave. Do not insult me further with self-serving words meant to talk me out of the punishment you have earned."

Ben sagged and bowed his head in resignation. Emotions churned in him. There was fear of her of course. Her anger and hate were palpable and forgiveness seemed an improbability. But there was joy as well just because he was there with her and he loved her and had a chance to win back her heart. But he knew the way would be long and hard. He raised his eyes to look into hers.

"Sue. You're right. No words will ever be enough. I behaved like a pathetic, weak and treacherous coward and let my need for the approval of those TKO assholes and my dad and grandpa make me be cruel to a beautiful person who I loved even when I was breaking her heart. I have hated myself ever since that day Sue. And yes, I deserve punishment and I find it hard to conceive of punishment too severe. I will suffer for you Sue until you think I have suffered enough. But please, when that time comes give me a chance to prove my love, the love that was true then, is now and will always be. You have set me free by enslaving me. I no longer need to worry about the approval of others and can devote my life to the woman I have adored since my lips first touched hers."

Sue's face kept its implacable expression but within her heart melted. She felt her resolve weakening and needed counsel so she stood and walked to the door.

"Wait here Ben and prepare yourself. Your punishment will begin very soon."

She opened the door, walked through and closed it, then leaned back against the wall and broke down in tears. Ludmilla heard her from upstairs and came down to lead her up to the living room. There was a camera in the rec room and she had watched and heard everything on the TV in the living room. She sensed Sue's wavering.

"Ludmilla! I still love him! I hate him too but the love won't go away!"

"Do not weaken child. Those were wonderful words and I won't rule out his sincerity. And, by all means, take him at his word. If he accepts his punishment show no mercy. Break his will, bend his mind using the means and methods of pain and pleasure in which I have schooled you. Then your hate will go and your love will remain and you will share a life together with Ben in his proper place as your slave. Now steel yourself and go!"

Sue took a deep breath and returned to the rec room. Ben still knelt in his place with head bowed.

"Get ready Ben. It will be the whip for you first. Other things will follow, perhaps worse, but the whip has as straightforward simplicity, does it not?"

Unnoticed by him a mechanical hoist hung in the center of the room above his head. Sue took the remote that controlled it from its holder on the wall and lowered the hook at the end of the cable to the floor and attached it to the chain of Ben's leg irons. He trembled but remained silent. She pressed the button to raise the hoist and Ben's ankles were pulled above his head and he soon hung helpless upside down and at her mercy. She opened a closet door and took out a six-foot single tail, a cruel and brutal whip.

He heard a whoosh and a searing lash across his back and he cried out. Another fell across his tender ass and then they continued to strike in a slow cadence as Sue stood with feet spread wide for balance, swinging from the shoulder, just as Ludmilla had taught her, seeking maximum force and pain from every lash. Long practice had given her an arm of iron and she made her heart a stone and let his screams enhance the wet warmth that blossomed between her thighs. Ben was soon reduced to sobbing agony and she paused for breath. Then came words from him that inflamed her lust and melted her heart at once.

"More Sue! Hurt me more! I deserve it! I love you!"

She felt a seething cruelty take hold of her and aimed her next lashes at his tender junk. Ten strokes sufficed to make him pass out from the pain. And the warmth in her loins had become a hot itch that demanded soothing. She lowered him and let out plenty of slack in the cable, then went to seat herself in the chair. He came to and rose to his knees.

"Come here Ben. It's time for you to prove your sincerity."

He knee-walked over to her with difficulty and when he came within reach she grabbed his hair and pulled him to her while parting her legs and raising her knees so his face was inches from her cunt.

"You're going to use your tongue to please me Ben. That night we were together it was all about your pecker and your pleasure but from now on it's about my pussy and my pleasure. Don't expect that cock of yours to be inside me any time soon or ever. Now lick me! Get a good taste and then I'll teach you. If you are a slow learner I'll hang you back up and we'll start all over!"

Ben's head spun. Her scent dizzied him. He had only had brief glimpses of her cunt thus far and now it was exhibited boldly before him and he gazed in awestruck adoration at the protuberant pink labia fringed by her bristling black bush and the pink pulsing orb of her clit. And down below was the twitching brown vortex of her anus. His terror of her whip was only exceeded by his longing to lick her everywhere. He pressed his face into her fragrant, tickling wet and plied his tongue with hungry passion.

Sue gasped at the first touch of his tongue and the adoring hunger she felt from him. It was all she could do to stop herself from crying out her love. His worship affirmed the truth of his words. Though he lacked the practiced skill of Ludmilla's trained slaves he more than made up for it. His tongue was everywhere, even down to her anus without having to be forced. She pressed her hole against his lips to encourage him to linger there and felt his tongue slip inside her, wriggling, probing, seeking her depths. She lost herself in that delight for a time but her clit throbbed, demanding attention and she tugged him up by the ears and set him to work on it. Before half a minute climax rocked her world, it's power amplified by his love. Her hefty thighs clenched on his head and a surge of supernal pleasure radiated from her clit to her extremities and a sweet darkness fell in which she floated in a creamy contentment, then went limp, feet flopping to the floor.

But she dared not let him know how he had moved her and feigning a coldness she did not feel she shoved him away, first with hand and then with feet.

When Sue's thighs clenched tight on his head as she passed into her ecstasy Ben's heart nearly burst. Every night he had lain in bed with vague visions of the hairy mystery between her thighs spinning in his mind until somehow sleep fell. Often, he would lapse into dreams of being on his knees with his face buried between her thighs, immersed in her succulent cunt and serving her with passion, making her come over and over and he would awaken to find himself with cock in hand and stroking. Too late to stop, he would give in to the pleasure and soil his sheets.

Now he had feasted on the pussy he had hungered for and thought for sure he must have softened her heart. But then she coldly spurned him and spoke in a heartless tone.

"I'm not sure that was good enough Ben. More of the whip might be in order. What do you have to say for yourself?"

He cowered in terror and spoke in timorous voice.

"It hurt so much! I'm terrified but if you think I need more please do. I love you and you can do whatever you want to me if it will make you feel better. I'm just so happy to be with you. That night we were together I wanted so much to taste you and give you that pleasure. But my indoctrination by those jerks I called my friends kept me from doing it. Hurt me more if you want to. I'm ready now."

Sue's heart melted again but she concealed it. And in truth, there was much more suffering she wanted to inflict because that nagging anger lingered. But she couldn't bring herself to hurt him more that night.

"That will do for this evening but don't think this is the end of it. You used your penis to degrade me that night under the most false of pretenses. And those balls of yours are the drivers of your lust. Tomorrow those offending organs will be the objects of my attention. They are so tender, so sensitive and so precious to you and I know ways to make you regret you have them. But for now, it's to bed for me and to your cell for you."

There was a door in the wall to the left and she grabbed his hair and made him knee-walk over to it. Next to the door on a shelf was a ball shocker and a remote that controlled it. She strapped the small black device around the base of his scrotum, opened the door, jostled him into the opening, released his cuffs and leg irons, put a foot against his back, shoved him inside, slammed the door and bolted it.

Sue didn't go straight to bed, instead going to the living room where Ludmilla waited to confer with her. Phillip and Ethan still knelt before her at her command. Ludmilla was favorably impressed, having watched the entire session.

"You were wonderful Sue. You really put the whip to him. It was all so hot I had Phillip and Ethan take turns sucking me while I watched. I came until I couldn't any more. Now a penny for your thoughts Sue"

"This wasn't what I expected. I thought he was just a shallow lying jerk who had used and humiliated me and I hated him. And his "apology" made it all the worse. But you saw and heard what happened. I believe him. I know he loves me. He even went down to lick my asshole on his own. I didn't have to force him. Honestly, I could feel it from him even in the van when we took him. As soon as I settled down over him I could feel his surrender. But my hate and anger were so hot then it didn't register until later. I thought I came then just from the thrill of it all."

Ludmilla nodded thoughtfully.

"I think you're right Sue. I've never had a man beg to be punished before. I've always had harder cases. And yes, I'm impressed that he would lick your anus so willingly. If a man will put his tongue there of his own accord it means he adores your body without reservation. But yet you plan on additional punishment and I am in agreement with that as well. He must love and fear you in equal measure if you are to have a proper relationship. Since the focus tomorrow will be on his cock and balls let's review the training I gave you in those tortures and I'll add a few refinements you might consider if you think of it."

Ludmilla used Phillip and Ethan to help Sue review and refine the methods and then it was bed time. Ethan shared her bed that night, lying low under the covers, as one of the slaves always had, to serve any needs she might have during the night. Sue's lust built up toward dawn but even though Ethan was there to ease her she refrained, wanting to save everything for her next session with Ben. And she lay there for some time just nursing her anger toward him so she would not soften and show mercy too easily. When it was time to get up she just availed herself of his mouth to relieve herself. After breakfast and a brief pep talk from Ludmilla she back down to the rec room to continue Ben's punishment. She took with her two bowls, one filled with water, the other with a cold mush, bland but filling a nourishing for Ben to eat.

Chapter Six

Ben lay awake on the thin mattress on the floor of his cell for a long time after Sue locked him in. The cell was equipped with a hygiene module, a shower, lavatory and toilet all molded out of seamless fiberglass. There was a razor and a bar of soap on a shelf. The room was otherwise bare. His mind churned in turmoil and though frightened of what awaited him at Sue's hands he had to admit to himself there was no other place he would rather be. The scent of her pussy from the night before filled his nostrils with every breath and his balls ached in longing. Winning back her heart was all that mattered and if that meant suffering torture and becoming her slave he resolved to be the most humble, submissive and adoring one any woman could dream of. He finally drifted off into troubled sleep and woke when he heard her voice through the small grate in the door.

"Wake up Ben! Take a shower and shave. I want your face soft as a baby's bottom. Let me know when you're done and I have some food for you."

Ben showered and shaved with extra care, knowing his face would be buried in her tender tissues. He finished and called out to let her know. There was a slot at the bottom of the door and he saw her push the two bowls into the cell with her foot. There was no spoon. He realized he was famished and bent down to eat and drink like a dog.

While Ben showered and ate Sue went to the closet and got out the instruments of torture she planned to use and laid them on a small low table beside the queening bench that Ben would be strapped to. She had not bathed herself, taking Ludmilla's advice. It was a slave's duty to pleasure his mistress wherever and whenever she wanted and to eat her pussy the way she served it to him. Her heart was racing with mingled anger and lustful anticipation, having focused her mind for hours on the moment of his cruel betrayal.

She went to fetch him from the cell. He knelt in the center of it waiting for her. Looking up at her he saw the cruel gleam in her eyes and the ball shocker's remote in her hand and he cowered, looking down at the floor. But he the sight of her naked beauty made his cock rise. He heard a cruel cackling laugh from her.

"Scared are you Ben? Well you had better be. But I see your cock is being its predictable self. I won't be cuffing you today. The ball shocker will suffice to control you. One jolt should do for demonstration."

She pressed the button and Ben felt as if she had him kicked hard in the balls. He doubled over and rolled to the floor in a fetal position, cradling his aching nuts in his hands.