Atonement: A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ben! That was such lovely way for you to say' good morning.' Was it okay with you?"

"Yes Mistress. I was surprised by what you asked of me and a bit worried about failing you but when I tasted it, knowing it came from you, it was delicious. Please let me have more any time you have some!"

"You'll never be thirsty for long darling. And you will say 'good morning' this way every day."

Then it was downstairs to breakfast. Ludmilla was up already. A huge omelet lay on her plate with another for Sue. Phillip and Ethan knelt on either side of her. Sue looked at Ludmilla with a twinkle in her eye.

"Mission 'number one' accomplished!" Ludmilla laughed.

They ate, tossing tidbits to the slaves for them to catch in their mouths. They finished about half of their omelets and divvied up the remainder for the slaves to eat. Coffee and breakfast made nature take its course in Sue. She gave Ludmilla that look again and a wink.

"Time for mission number two. But I think I'll do it privately the first time."

"Of course, Sue. It's a special moment for both of you."

"Come along Ben. Let's go downstairs for a minute."

He followed her to the rec room. Matters were getting urgent so she wasted no time.

"On your back Ben!"

He was on the floor in a heartbeat. She squatted down, holding her anus inches above his mouth and told him what would be required of him. He turned pale and averted his face. She felt a flash of anger and considered getting out the whip but then thought better of it.

"Ben. How much do you love me?"

"More than anything Mistress. More than life itself but..."

"If you really love me Ben you will open your mouth. Our life together is just beginning and I've been so happy, haven't you?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Do you want this to end? I could punish you for disobeying but that would be beside the point because the real issue is you will break my heart if you won't do this for me and I'll have to ask you to leave."

Their eyes met for a moment and she saw a look of resolve come into his. He opened his mouth as wide as it could go. The act of ultimate submission was consummated then and there and as he used his tongue to clean her a feeling came over Sue the like of which she had never imagined. Her heart nearly burst with joy at the realization of being loved so absolutely.

"Oh Ben! Darling! Now I know you really love me. How was it?"

"It was like this morning in bed again. I was afraid at first but it came from you so it was delicious. Will you feed me like this every day? Please Mistress?"

"You'll never be hungry or thirsty for long sweetheart."

She led him back upstairs. In her joy, it felt as if she floated on air up the stairway. Her glow told Ludmilla all she needed to know.

"Mission two accomplished I see Sue. I'll send out invitations to everyone today."

Chapter Seven

They spent the week together lost in their loving. It was June, no school and no work, nothing for Sue to do but enjoy the attentions of her sweet slave. With every passing day, he became more attuned to her body, coming to know every nuance of how to please and satisfy her.

Sue felt frisky and playful. Every day she challenged Ben to wrestle on the king-sized bed. He made a show of fighting back to prolong her fun but invariably ended up with head clenched between her thighs from the front or behind in a heavenly scissors lock, not to be released until he had satisfied her.

Ludmilla had instructed her to not let him come before the ceremony so he would come with greatest intensity when she took him and produce an impressive ejaculation for the amusement of the assembled Mistresses. She knew her body excited him to the point of madness to begin with and she took pains to tease him without mercy so the ache in his balls would grow and grow until unbearable.

Saturday came. The hotel had a limo service and the car came to pick up Sue, Ben, Ludmilla and her slaves. It pulled into the garage and the door closed. They all embarked, everyone naked, concealed by the tinted windows. Ben had no idea what awaited him.

Upon arrival, they drove into the underground garage and went to a small room adjoining the hall where the ceremony was to be. Ludmilla led her slaves away to another large adjoining room where the other slaves were sequestered, then returned to join Sue and Ben. Ludmilla had instructed Sue as to the protocol and Sue exited through the door into the hall, leaving him alone with Ludmilla.

Ben looked up at Ludmilla from where he knelt. "Where are we Mistress? Why am I here?"

"Hush now Ben and don't worry. You will not be harmed. In fact, this will be the happiest day of your life, the day you become what you were always meant to be. Now bend over and show me that sweet tender behind. There's something I need to do."

Instant obedience was ingrained in him and he bent over with elbows on the floor and head resting upon them. He felt something warm and slippery being poured down his crack and then what he presumed was Ludmilla's finger entering him gently and softly fucking him a few times in and out. He moaned in pleasure.

"Ah! You like it Ben. Good! Now let's go join your Mistress in the hall. On hands and knees now. Follow me!"

She led him through the door into the hall. At first, he could only see the hall's wall on his right and a black waist high wall on his left. But there was an opening half way along that wall. Ludmilla led him through it and the spectacle was before him. In the center of the room there was a stage three stairs high and eight by eight feet wide covered by a scarlet cloth. Seated around the stage on three sides were women, all nude and all of similar stature to Sue and Ludmilla, but of all colors and races. Forty such women were in attendance, some uninvited, word having spread beyond the boundaries of the chapter. All were welcome invited or not. He gaped, then heard Ludmilla give instruction.

"Bow low Ben. Forehead to the floor."

He obeyed. Some long seconds passed, then: "Ben, look up!"

He obeyed again, looking straight ahead and his jaw dropped. There on the stage stood Sue, naked as before but now with a big cock jutting from her hairy loins, big balls dangling below it. The false organs looked as if she was born with them. He cowered, look up at Ludmilla, who just pointed to Sue. He looked back at her. She beckoned, calling him to come kneel at her feet. The look on her face was one of love mingled with a gleam of raw lust.

He groveled up the steps of the stage and knelt arm's length before her eyes riveted on the big false dick, noticeably larger than his own. He was erect as he nearly always was and the difference in size was apparent to all. Silence reigned as Sue spoke.

"Ben, all my new friends are here tonight to watch while I make you mine now and forever. You are still a virgin in the most important way and that will change very soon. You must be brave now and trust me. It will hurt a bit, it must hurt a bit but when all is finished you will thank me and love me more than ever, as I will you. Now come closer so we can begin."

He hesitated a moment but her stern and impatient look made him move forward to within her reach. She put a hand behind his head and drew him toward her pressing the glans of the cock to his lips.

"Ben, you remember what I did for you on our first night together. Now you will return the favor. Suck it darling. Worship my cock."

He trembled but opened and she pulled his head forward until the glans touched his gullet then instructed.

"Just suck it sweetheart, in and out in and out."

She stood with hands on hips and let him suck of his own accord, enjoying his submission. Reaching down below the balls she pressed the button and the vibrations made her shudder. She could feel the tingling waves of pleasure as his lips caressed her shaft. Then she took his head between her hands and pushed forward with her hips, pressing the glans to his gullet again.

"Ben, you know what to do. I did it for you once. Come on now! Down your throat!"

She pressed harder and he gagged and backed away. She was gentle with him but relentless, forcing it back into his mouth while speaking loving words.

"Try again now darling. I know you can do it and if you really love me you will."

Ben took a deep breath. Though scared and confused he didn't want to fail her and summoned a supreme effort, leaning in, doing what he could to open himself. The glans slipped past his gullet and he gagged again but held firm and pressed forward. The cock slid in to half its length. He paused, firmed his will, pressed again and it slid home. He felt the tickle of her bush on his nose.

She pushed his forehead back and the cock slid out so just the glans was between his lips. The she grabbed his hair and pulled him forward again. The cock slid in full length but with some difficulty. Then it was back again and forth again. Each time the penetration grew easier until she was throat fucking him in a quick cadence. The blow job was a pleasure familial to her but having Ben, her very own loving slave, on his knees excited her as never before and a brutish orgasm struck her in two short minutes. She gave out a bestial sound of ecstasy and felt her knees go wobbly. Loving and caring, Ben wrapped his arms around her hips to steady her and she basked in afterglow with her cock rammed down his throat. Then she pushed him back, the cock disengaging with a pop.

Matters were proceeding splendidly and Sue wasted no time. Her orgasm had been exquisite but had barely eased her lust. She looked into Ben's loving eyes as he knelt there awaiting her next command.

"I'm sure you know where this is going next dearest. Turn around and bend over now. That's good. Now spread your cheeks apart so I can see your little virgin hole! It will hurt at first darling. But aren't your balls aching? You would like to come, wouldn't you? This will make it all better. I promise! "

Ben's obedience was instant though he trembled. She went to her knees behind him and aligned the cock with his orifice. She had taken Ludmilla's much used slaves many a time and delighted in it, but every time she had fantasized that it was Ben offering his virgin ass. Now it was real and her heart hammered in her breast. She waited just a bit to savor being poised for the deflowering thrust. Experienced as she was there was no hesitation when she rolled her full strong hips and drove the member in so just the flare of the glans disappeared inside him. Her mentor had lubed him just enough to avoid his being torn but Ben still cried out and broke into sobs as his tender hole was stretched to its limit.

"Please Mistress! Stop! It hurts so much!"

But Ludmilla had warned her to steel herself and disregard his pleas for mercy. Her answer to his plea was another driving thrust that tore another cry of pain from him and plunged the cock to half its length, then another that drove it to its depth, reducing him to whimpering. It was a delight for her that exceeded her fantasies. It seemed she still had some lingering resentment of his perfidy but having him impaled so and soon to be unmanned by her cock filled her with satisfaction and made it evaporate. She drew back and drove in again. His hole took it to depth with increasing ease.

Then she took a firm grip on his hips and fell to rutting hard. Inevitably his cries of pain transformed to moans of pleasure and soon they passed into the rolling, gyrating movements of lovemaking, Ben answering her thrusts by backing himself onto the cock as she drove forward. With sweetly harmonizing sounds of surrender and triumph they came as one in ways neither would ever forget in a moment of ultimate bonding and epiphany. With her last strength before she melted in the flaccidity of satisfaction Sue took Ben by the shoulders and raised him to kneel straight up so his cock sent creamy spurts arching through the air, some near reaching the edge of the stage from the force of his pent-up longing. A gasp of delighted surprise was heard from the audience.

Then both melted and collapsed forward in a heap with Sue on top and Ben still impaled. They lay for some minutes as Sue whispered tender words in his ear. Then she stood with cock jutting proud and applause and cheers rang out in the room. She could only think to put her foot on Ben's back, raise her arms in triumph and then take a bow. Ben lay there feeling wilted, unmanned, humiliated, yet ever more deeply in love with Sue and already longing to be taken by her again.

Slaves brought two big throne chairs and a queening bench onto the stage. The chairs were set facing each other with the bench off to one side. Sue took a seat in one chair and Ludmilla strapped Ben down to the bench. The women in the audience stood and formed a line. Sue held court as one by one they came up the stage to sit in the other chair, introduce themselves, chat briefly and wish her well. All were duly impressed with the power and quantity of Ben's ejaculation.

Emma, the hefty black woman who had assisted in Ben's capture was first in line. When through chatting with Sue she stepped over to Ben and stood over him with his head between her calves, looking down at him with a kind but lustful smile. As her reward for helping she was accorded the privilege of enjoying Ben first.

Ben looked up as she began to lower herself, saw the big cunt descending, thick nappy bush, ragged labia, big puckering anus all black as coal, lips spreading as she came down to expose the hot pink inside. As she went down to her knees lush sucking wetness engulfed his face and her animal perfume flooded his senses. He felt no fear, though helpless and at her mercy, just a sense of surrender and desire to please. First, she rubbed herself back and forth over his face and he cupped his tongue and ran it up her slit to gather and swallow her juice. Then she offered her anus and settled her weight down as he paid it several minute's homage with his tongue. This brought her to the brink and she gave him her pulsing clit and had him finish her. Her big body lurched and convulsed and she gave out a wail, gushed his mouth full, then relaxed in her satisfaction, smothering bulk pressing down full weight. All went dark and airless but he lay still and compliant not wanting to disturb her savoring. Just before his breath failed she rose to make way for the next woman.

This was a squat and shapely woman of Japanese extraction who straddled his head facing his feet. He served her in her turn, loving the gentle tickle of her silken soft pubes.

So it went, cunt after cunt being lowered onto his face until all forty women had been satisfied. Each expressed her delight in his attentions. His cheeks and forehead were caked with the amber ooze from their pussies, shed pubes of all different colors embedded in it. Ludmilla unbound him and had him kneel before Sue who beamed at him.

"Ben, I'm so proud of you for pleasing all my new friends!" She kissed his forehead.

Then Ludmilla had Sue stand and Ben kneel. She stood between them one hand on Sue's shoulder and the other on Ben's head as she addressed the audience.

"I never tire of deflowering ceremonies. Nothing touches my heart so much as seeing a man surrender himself and allow his mistress to take his virginity and so called "manhood." Now Ben will know the peace of mind that comes with accepting his place in a properly ordered world. There will be no more doubt or confusion, no more macho posturing. Life will be simple and clear, submit, obey, give pleasure. And always I wonder why, why can all men not see the light, give up that delusion. They hurt themselves as much as they do any women they mistreat. But we do live in the real world and it will have to be one man at a time. But enough talk! Let the festivities commence!"

Slaves brought out food and drink and set it out on tables along the wall. The slaves who had been sequestered during the ceremony were brought out to be enjoyed in common. Sue took Ben's hand and led him down from the stage, feeling free-floating lust, eager to participate and go wild. The room was soon filled by a milling, writhing fleshy mass.

Sue shoved him in the direction of a voluptuous chocolate brown Indian woman with long raven locks and a nose piercing who wrestled him to the floor so he lay beneath her sumptuous ass, with her facing his feet. She reached to grab his ankles and hoisted his behind to offer it to a hefty blond with big dick jutting from her golden bush. She went to her knees and impaled him. Then the orgy engulfed them and Sue lost sight. But he was already forgotten as she made her way to where several pairs of slaves knelt harnessed chin to chin, ready to give two tongue pleasure. She hopped astride and let their tongues transport her.

The orgy reached a wild and boisterous crescendo and then tapered off into a chorus of satisfied sighs, everyone lying in a heap. Then, one by one the women rose, the slaves were sorted out and all said goodbyes and left. Ludmilla folded up the cum stained scarlet cloth from the stage for Sue to take home and hang on her bedroom wall in commemoration.

Chapter Eight

The summer passed and they spent it immersed in their love but no just their love alone. Sue and Ben had joined a community ruled by love, love of slave for mistress and love of mistress for slave. And both soon found that slaves were to be shared and swapped freely and without jealousy. Ben was much in demand as a fresh new slave and quite the young and tender morsel for the many hefty cougars in the LLWW. He was swapped for a night at least once a week. But Sue enjoyed the smorgasbord of pleasures from different slaves and felt not a hint of possessiveness.

By August an almost forgotten hankering came over Sue. Ben was nearly always erect unless freshly fucked or permitted to ejaculate in another way. Sue found herself staring more and more at his member and recalling their first night together and the delight it had given her. She had a change of heart about letting him enter her. But she wondered if allowing him to enter her was in violation of any of the unwritten rules. She sought Ludmilla's counsel.

"Ludmilla, I just keep remembering how well he fit me. And he really paid attention to pleasing me. He found out how I liked it and made sure to give it to me that way. And I did suck him and let him come in my mouth and swallowed it and I liked it. I know it might be wrong in some way for me to want that but I do. And he entered my behind too and that was wonderful too. But will this compromise my dominance over him? And I don't think I would want it all the time, just when I'm in the mood.

"Well Sue, first of all, he is your slave and your property and you are free to do with him whatever you please. Other mistresses do enjoy their slaves' cocks though I choose not to for reasons of my own. It need not compromise you but things must be done to keep him in his place. It would be a good idea to fuck him first to make sure he knows whose cock is boss. And he should pay some kind a of price. Make him lick his cum from your pussy and swallow it when he's done and make him suck it from your anus and swallow it too. But it need not be limited to that. You might add other requirements."

Sue nodded. "Yes. It will be those things and one thing more. But I will need a bit of help from you Ludmilla."

Sue was lounging in the recliner while Ben was doing some household chores the next day and she couldn't keep her eyes off his erection. She called him over to stand by her side with his organs within her reach. She fondled his member first, then gave his balls a tender squeeze. He winced in his perpetual ache.

"Oh! Poor dear! They ache, don't they? But you know how I like that. And you know I'll fuck you tonight and make it better so just be brave. And there is something else I want to talk about."