Atonement: A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took hold of his cock and stroked it. He shuddered in longing and she warned him against coming.

"Ben, I just can't forget our first night together and how wonderful this thing made me feel. My anger at you over what happened later is gone because you've surrendered yourself to me and accepted your punishment. I enjoy you in so many ways but lately I've been wanting to enjoy you in every way. I'll even suck your cock some times. I remember how rich and tasty your cum was and I want to taste it again. You make so much of it and it does have protein so it will nourish my body and make you a part of me in a way. The thought of that turns me on. But there will be some rules governing this and it will happen only when I am in the mood."

She went on to describe the contingencies Ludmilla had suggested and then added one very important one of her own.

"Ben. Will you do this for me?"

"Yes Mistress. I love you!"

Chapter Nine

September came and school was back in session at the university. The TKOs were back in town and it was party time. Their frat house was an old stately brick mansion with wide porches across the front on first and second stories. There was a spacious lawn and the whole was surrounded by a wrought iron picket fence with a wrought iron gate hung between two brick pillars.

It was a warm September Saturday afternoon and the perpetual party was in full swing outside. The brothers and their sorority bitches were hanging out on the porches drinking beer and playing volleyball and Frisbee on the lawn.

A long black limo pulled to a stop in the street out front with Ludmilla at the wheel. The power side doors swung open and Sue emerged regally naked leading naked Ben by a leash tied around his balls. It spread and stretched them so his sack was tight and shiny and his balls were purple as ripe plums. Shocked silence fell and beer bottles were dropped.

She opened the gate and led him halfway down the cobblestone walk that went to the front porch, stopped and turned sideways. Ben went to his knees behind her and planted tender kisses on each of her cheeks, then came around to kneel before her. He bowed low to kiss her feet then straightened up and called out.

"I love this woman more than life itself and it is my joy and honor to be her slave!"

Then Sue parted her legs slightly and he leaned in to lick her. She was at hair trigger from his licking her in the car on the way over to prime her and from the excitement of the moment. In just seconds she came with a spurting gush and a cry of triumph. Ben caught the spurt in his mouth and swallowed it. Sue raised her hands over her head with middle fingers poking upward and spun around to exhibit her resplendent nudity with a taunting look on her face. Then she led Ben back through the gate and into the car. The doors closed and it drove away. The shocked silence went on long after the car passed from sight.

The End