Atonement Ch. 01

Story Info
Kylie is taken for training.
5.3k words
4.1
33.1k
32

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kylie woke up sore in places she had never been before. Her mind was foggy, though this time not from drugs, but from unabated lust and pain. As was becoming the norm, she didn't wake up alone, but rather, Chris was in the room with her, seeming eager to start the day with breakfast ready to go.

Although she really wasn't hungry, Kylie did eat, knowing that she needed to keep up her strength to make it through whatever was in store for her. On hands and knees, she ate from the plate like a dog, while Chris sat near with a hand on her rump and a watchful eye. She had been gifted a white crop top that was just large enough to reach the underside of her breasts, but being on hands and knees, the rounds of her breasts could be seen from underneath.

"I have a surprise for you," he said with a smile, which made her nearly gag on the food. "I think you're going to love it. Now finish up your breakfast, babe." His fingers plucked at her perky nipples through the thin fabric, causing her to groan as she lapped up the remnants of her food.

Before she knew it, Kylie was back in the stirrups she had been in before with her hands bound above her head. The gentle stretch forced her perky tits to sit high on her chest, stretching the minimal fabric that concealed them.

Using a water bottle that he had taken from the fridge, Chris slowly poured a stream of water over Kylie's tits, causing the shirt to become more and more transparent. She gasped and squirmed from the cold, but he made up for it by firmly grasping her tits when he was done, massaging her nipples with his palms as he squeezed the fleshy wet mounds. His mouth was on the side of her neck, suckling and licking and making her groan.

The next stage of her treatment was new to Kylie, but she was sure that it still wasn't part of her 'surprise.' Whatever big event, she was sure Chris was building the suspense. For the time being, he got to work with a roll of black tape. He pushed up the underside of her crop top to expose the glistening breasts and then instructed Kylie to arch her back. Then, he wound a line of tape around her form, just above her breasts and then criss-crossing down between the valley and to the underside. Then, after winding a line along the underside of her breasts, he drew another criss-cross along the other side. The effect was a gentle pushing out of her breasts,the black tape beautifully framing the milky white globes.

While none of that hurt, Kylie knew that Chris tried to balance his tender acts with those that were painful, so she closed her eyes and turned her head to the side.

"Look at me," he demanded, and she at first refused. "Look at me," he demanded again more forcefully as he took her chin into his hand. Slowly, she opened her large, glistening eyes.

He let go of her head, but made his expectations clear when he stated, "I want you to keep looking at me." Holding her gaze for a moment, he traveled the short distance to a chest which housed many of his toys, producing a riding crop.

Remembering how he had whipped her pussy before, Kylie whimpered and struggled in her bonds. Her pussy was fully exposed again with her heels held high in the stirrups, and her fear was very real. "Please..."

"That's it. Look at me, baby."

When he approached again, he could see her tension, more of fear than arousal. He knew the previous whipping was ingrained in her memory, and the thought made him smile. Although she tried to close her legs, her knees were uselessly splayed because of the straps he had placed on her ankles. "Relax, Kylie."

She tried her best, but her heart raced when she saw him raise the leather loop at the end of the crop. He didn't rear back, but he did position it between her legs and used it to separate her glistening lips. Her muscles remained taut, but she didn't actively resist what Chris was doing. She maintained her gaze on him, remaining fearful but lustful in the face of it all.

"It's okay, baby. See? Doesn't that feel good when I rub it along your little slit?" Chris demonstrated again by running the moist leather between her folds, to which Kylie's body reacted favorably. "You're so wet."

Probing gently into her hole, Chris looked over the scape of her taut frame, including how her hips jerked minutely as if trying to intensify the feeling. Only, Chris didn't escalate it. He pulled out of her and moved further up her body as she let out a short cry of protest.

"Don't worry, babe. We're not even close to being done. I just want to get started on these tits of yours." Slickened with her nectars, the leather at the end of the rod made Kylie's nipples glisten when Chris started encircling them slowly. Both nubbins perked as she panted, anticipating what was to come next.

Finally, Chris drew back the implement, cracking the tip against one nipple, and then the other. The sharp pain, although expected, were so intense that Kylie had to cry out. Her heavy breathing caused her breasts to swing in long arcs, which only served to entice Chris even more. Like a cat focused on its prey, he followed the hypnotic movements and attacked the moving targets over and over while listening to the fervent sounds of protest from Kylie's lips.

When her nipples were completely raw and blistered from abuse, Chris ran the loop of leather between the sweaty valley of her breasts, and traced the underside of each globe. When the touch softened, her breathing slowed, but remained deep and tormented. Chris just smiled, enjoying the effects his treatment had on Kylie's body and mind. Both were torn between lust, humiliation, fear, and need.

"Go ahead and relax for a bit, Kylie. This day is going to be rough for you, but I promise, I still have that surprise waiting."

Kylie closed her eyes and tried to imagine that she was somewhere else, away from this cruel man who had become her master over the course of one night. Yet, she couldn't escape the scenario as the riding crop trailed down her midline and twisted roughly into her navel. The discomfort made her grunt, but the sudden gentle touch on the inside of her thigh elicited a moan shortly after.

Setting the riding crop aside, Chris drew closer to Kylie, continuing to stroke her leg with incredible tenderness while he cupped her breast with the opposite hand. The touch felt so good, but so frustrating with how unforthcoming it was. He wanted her to crave every bit that he gave, so he held out with the prolonged teasing, just barely grazing the frills of her pussy lips with his fingers as he inched higher.

Just when it seemed that he might go further and start probing her tight hole, a knock sounded on the door. Kylie's eyes flew open wide, her heart racing when she heard the squeak of a rusty hinge as another figure approached. It took her a moment for her eyes to adjust, as her vision was was compromised from the intense haze of arousal. But then she recognized the newcomer-her father, clad in suit and loosened tie, straight from the office. Her eyes clearly displayed the shock and humiliation of being in this state in front of the man that had raised her, but he seemed completely expectant as he approached.

"So, Kylie, I hear that Chris here has put your promiscuity to good use. I thought I raised you to be a good girl, but now that you've disgraced me, you will serve in the manner you know best."

"You're going to love this, Frank. She feels so fucking good." Chris smiled warmly as he gazed down at Kylie's face and pinched her nipple. Right on cue, she yelped and started to squirm in her bonds.

Kylie's father loosened his tie and set it aside, then shrugged off his blazer. Pushing up the sleeves of his white shirt, he approached slowly and went to the side of the table opposite Chris. The pretty girl looked up at her father, eyes glistening with tears.

"Please, daddy. Protect me."

"I am protecting you, baby. When you were out there fucking whatever random guy you could find at the bar, you were putting yourself at risk. Here, with Chris, you will get to fuck to your heart's content, and you will always be safe." Frank ran his hands up along Kylie's arms, massaging out the strain along the way as he found his way to her bonds to release her. He knew that she knew better than to defy him, so he wasn't at all concerned that she might attempt an escape when he was there.

"Did you bring what I asked for?" Chris asked his old friend, letting his hand stroke gently along the outer curve of Kylie's breast.

"I did," Frank confirmed, and pulled a small pouch from his pocket. Unzipping it, he produced a small syringe and smiled down at his daughter. "This is the only thing you'll need to stay safe. It's going to keep you from getting pregnant."

Kylie whimpered, knowing that such an offer from her gynecologist father was an unspoken promise that she would remain here for the duration. Just the same, she was grateful for the shot. She didn't want to be pregnant. She just sniffled a little when the needle went into her upper arm, and her father grazed her lower lip with his thumb. "That's it. You're my big girl now. No need to cry."

When that was done, he moved between her legs, not yet untying her ankles from the stirrups. Instead, he took in the full sight of her exposed pussy, looking at it glisten in the light. He couldn't help but chuckle to himself at how wet she was under the circumstances.

When she saw her father reaching out to touch her moist pussy lips, Kylie began to squirm again and begged, "Please daddy, don't do this."

"It'll be okay, sweetheart," he promised and ran the tip of his finger along the slit. "We'll make sure you enjoy yourself. Chris, why don't you go ahead and work on those tits some more? They look a little neglected."

"Couldn't agree more," he responded and started to unclothe. His cock was already at full attention, which Kylie couldn't even pretend to ignore. The thing was so big and veiny that her eyes drifted right to it.

Chris mounted Kylie on the table, facing away from her with his knees on either side of her chest. Kylie held her breath while he nestled into position with his cock resting in the valley between her breasts and his asshole settling near her face. There he sat for what seemed like long minutes, until she had no choice but to take in a deep breath and come to terms with her position. When he felt her rib cage move with those deep breaths, Chris wrapped his hands around the outer swells of her tits and pressed them together, creating a canal for his erect member.

Jerking forward, Chris fucked her tits in slow, long movements, savoring the moment as his balls rubbed back and forth against her throat. Kylie could smell his sweat and musky arousal, and could not escape its allure.

"How does she look down there?" he asked Kylie's father, who was still stationed between her legs with a clinical assessment.

"She's wet. I've never seen a girl slut out like this so soon." Frank was duly impressed, though for the time being, he remained hands-off on his daughter. He did, however, give her directions to follow. "Why don't you go ahead and give Chris a little lick, hmm?"

"Oh, daddy, please, no," Kylie whimpered and closed her eyes.

"Be good for daddy, Kylie," Frank responded and put a hand on the inside of her thigh. "Make Chris feel good."

When Chris drew his hips back, he unyieldingly directed his ass towards Kylie's face, making it unavoidable, no matter how much she closed her eyes in defiance. With his balls resting on her chin, he sat on her face, presenting his asshole to her lips.

She clamped her jaw shut, but her resistance only made matters worse for her. Chris used it as an opportunity to jerk in place, burrowing her face deeper in his crack so that she had to gasp for air.

Chris could feel her drawing desperate breaths, struggling feebly in denial of what was going to happen one way or another. Then finally, she relented, though hesitantly, and fluttered her soft tongue to provide the sensation he was looking for.

Even if she wasn't fully into it, the fact that she submitted was enough for the time being. This was such a base act for a pretty girl like her, and she had come to realize the inevitability of her participation. Holding his position steady, Chris grunted and brought her hand around to his cock so that she could stroke his length.

"That's it, baby. You see how hard you make me?"

Kylie pumped the member as she was expected to, rolling her palm along the head at the nadir of each stroke. In time with her motions, Chris jerked his hips, grazing his ball sac against her sweet lips.

It wasn't long after that that Kylie felt the touch of Frank's tongue along her slit. Her feet were still wedged apart, meaning she could not prevent the latest intrusion, though she did protest mildly with Chris's balls muffling the sound. The fluttering of the tongue was gentle enough to be fatherly, but fervent enough that it couldn't be ignored. Frank greatly enjoyed the taste of his little girl, which he was getting to experience for the first time. Meanwhile, Chris massaged her tits while continuing to encourage her to stroke his cock and lick his balls.

Kylie mewled in protest, her mind fuzzy from feelings that she definitely shouldn't have been feeling. With a skilled and clinical tongue, her father drove her to the brink of orgasm, and then stopped.

Kylie heard some movement about and her head spun, completely unknowing to what was happening while Frank moved over to the loveseat that was in the room. Chris dismounted, taking her with him and laying her across her father's lap, her shapely ass wavering in the air.

"Spread 'em," her father demanded. Then, when she didn't immediately obey, he stated more sternly, "Spread those cheeks."

Kylie finally did as she was told, reaching behind her to separate the globes of her ass while whimpering into the couch cushion. Chris got a great look at her little star and then smiled while Frank slapped her on the rump like he used to when she was a child, only now there was a fervent erection poking into her tummy. She jerked sharply from the next slap and whimpered again. "That's it. That's my little girl."

Spitting onto her asshole and reaching forward to stroke her slick little slit, Chris commented, "She's a dirty little cunt, so fucking wet."

"Yeah, she is, but she has a nice little pussy."

Kylie squirmed from hearing her father speak so wantonly of her body. He squeezed the globe of her right asscheek, and then teasingly slapped at the side of her face.

"Daddy..." she begged in a tormented and breathless tone, though Kylie was not sure what it was she was begging for.

"What is it, baby girl? Do you want Daddy's cock?" Frank's hand returned to massage her asscheek in circular motions before slamming down hard with an open hand. She choked out a sob, and Frank coaxed in a fatherly tone, "Is that what you want, you fucking whore?"

"Daddy, I can't," she whined, and that was when Frank realized that she was in tears.

Dotingly, he ran his hand along her back, over her rump, and then back up again. "I wouldn't give you anything you didn't want or need deep down. You love dick, and that's why you're in this predicament." His hand continued to roam over her, reaching beneath to grab onto one of her breasts for a fervent massage. She could feel his erection twitch.

Finally, he wedged his hands beneath her, drawing her onto hands and knees just so that he had the room to remove his pants to set the monstre free. Then, with additional assistance from Chris, they eased her against him so that she was straddling his lap and facing him, the head of his bulbous cock pushing steadily into her sopping cunt. Her eyes squeezed shut, so that she did not have to look her father in the eye, but also to tune out the pain that it caused. Chris and Frank lowered Kylie down slowly at first until she reached full depth, and they held her there, just so that she would have to come to terms with the fact that her father was inside of her. Since she seemed to dissociate at first, Frank slapped her painfully on the rump, causing her to jump and open her eyes. It was then that she realized Chris had relocated with his cock presented to her face.

Knowing the ultimate goal and that she had no choice, Kylie took the cock between her lips just as Frank wrapped his arms around her waist to keep her in place. "Come on, baby. Fuck Daddy's cock."

With very little hesitation, Kylie began working her hips, indicating that she really was quite practiced at fucking. With rolling motions, she took Frank and Chris in alternating strokes with little grunts of her own that indicated base pleasure. Her tormented breasts undulated against her father's chest, and he looked about as proud as any father could possibly be. "God, baby, you're beautiful. You know that? God, those titties... Fuck."

Frank worked his hips in opposition, popping out of her periodically so that she could do little more than gasp as he slid the cockhead along her slit before re-entering. Each time he did that, it was like being fucked anew. Chris did the same with her mouth, making each of those gasps harder to come by when her mouth was suddenly invaded with his massive cock. But their torments did not end there.

Using the moisture from her pussy, Frank slid a few fingers into her asshole, giving her little time to adjust. Again, she could do nothing but take it with anguished vocalizations that only seemed to thrill the two men. After twisting inside for what seemed like an eternity, Frank pulled out again and raised her hips, giving himself leverage to sink several deep and brutal thrusts into her pussy while Chris continued to guide her head against his crotch for deep-throated fucking. All the while, she tried to cry out, but could scarcely managed with the thick meat pummeling her mouth. The sounds that managed to come out were hoarse.

"That's it. Suck it," Chris encouraged while he massaged her throat, causing her to gag and cough on his member. His opposite hand was wrapped into her hair, using it as reins to keep her on task. "Watch those fucking teeth. I don't want to have to hurt you."

Tears streamed down Kylie's cheeks and she whined while her father thrusted into her several times in rapid succession. The stress of that made her gasp for air, but it seemed that all she got was a mouthful of Chris's cock.

"I love you, baby," Frank whispered softly when he felt the sobs wracking her body, but it didn't compel him to stop fucking her. If anything, it only made him want to fuck her more, to both embody and soothe her torment. "God, you're tight like a virgin, but I know you've had lots of cocks in you."

"Make sure you get my cock nice and wet," Chris instructed her, the sadistic gleam in his eye telling Kylie that something worse was yet to come.

Even though her throat felt dry, Kylie did her best to lubricate his cock, running her tongue up and down the length of it until he finally drew back and patted her on the face. She continued to meet his gaze until she heard heard her father interrupt. "Are you ready to take her ass?"

"I guess so. My cock is pretty dry, but we'll have to make do."

Kylie whined in protest, watching in terror as Chris got behind her and grasped her hips, temporarily halting the deep fucking of her pussy. Her father pulled her down to kiss her deeply so she couldn't complain or beg for mercy. She cried out in his mouth, but that was all she could do when she felt Chris's pole pushing into her asshole.

"You can take it," Chris encouraged her when he met resistance and her cries became louder and shrill from the pain. "You can do better."

Kylie shook her head, but Chris was relentless and her father was commanding as he held her head in a vice. After what seemed like minutes of torturous struggle but could have only been seconds, Chris was inside her, buried to the hilt.

12