Atonement Ch. 02

Story Info
Chris continues to make use of Kylie's body.
3.7k words
4.2
16.5k
18
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a brief period of rest, Chris returned to pick up Kylie. He carried her into the adjoining bathroom and lowered her down into the warm, sudsy water he had drawn into the bathtub. The warmth soaked into her sore muscles and caused her to groan. Cupping water into his hands, Chris washed her face to help her come out of her daze, and then he sat down on the edge of the tub.

He watched the parting of her deep blue eyes, and he smiled. Seeing that her little pink nipples poked out of flotillas of soap bubbles, he reached out and pinched one, then the other. The look that Kylie had on her face was nothing if not dejected. "Go ahead and get yourself cleaned up, sweetheart. I want to make sure you're nice and clean for the next round."

Chris watched as Kylie grabbed a nearby sponge and used it to soak up some of the bath water. His eyes were like a predator's, and so she was wary of his presence. Nevertheless, she started scrubbing her body, all while maintaining her worried gaze on him.

"Now, focus on that little cunny of yours," Chris encouraged, watching the girl tremble under his supervision. "Scrub it nice and clean, and your ass crack, too."

Chris licked his lips as Kylie obeyed him, driving the coarse sponge into her delicate labia.

"Harder," he demanded.

Kylie whined softly, but still, she obeyed Chris. Her pussy was already sore from the earlier fucking, but she knew she didn't have a choice. Closing her eyes, she attempted to shut herself off from the discomfort.

When she was done scrubbing her delicate folds, she drew the sponge down and between the globes of her ass. Wanting to get a better view, Chris drew her up by the hips and draped her long legs on either side of the stand-alone tub. There she was spread, her hips just below the water level. Her pussy lips spread naturally from the position, and Chris could see how inflamed she was, though he was certain that some of that was from arousal.

"Use your fingers, Kylie. Get your asshole nice and clean."

"Please, sir. Please don't make me," she whispered. His eyes showed no mercy.

With a whimper, she let go of the sponge and then reached down to touch the tight pucker between her asscheeks. With her index finger, she swirled around the outside, and then delicately fingered the hole. It wasn't until Chris cleared his throat that she drove in deeper to the first knuckle, twisting inside of herself with a groan.

Perhaps Kylie got too into the act, because she didn't even notice that Chris had begun to reach over to the nearest counter. From there, he retrieved a silver vibrator and turned it on. When it hummed to life, Kylie opened her eyes again with her cheeks flushed.

Using her vulnerability to his advantage, Chris slipped the buzzing device down between her legs. He pushed forward against the resistance of her tight pussy, penetrating her with the device. Kylie knew better than to resist, or maybe she just didn't want to. It felt so good, the deep and rhythmic thrumming against her vaginal walls, and the weight of Chris's eyes down upon her.

Chris could see the thick haze of lust in Kylie's eyes, but he knew she was trying to deny it. "Tell me how much you like it," he demanded of her.

When she didn't respond at first, Chris started fucking Kylie with the vibrator, letting it slide agonizingly against her walls, driving back deep to hit her cervix, and then retreat.

Finally, she admitted between groans, "That feels so good."

"Look at that," Chris responded with a smile. "Look at that little pussy swallowing it up."

Chris could tell that Kylie's breathing was labored, her arousal mounting steadily with the penetrations. He kept the pace just below the point where she would be able to come, though she gyrated her hips to chase the feeling.

"Oh, fuck," she whimpered helplessly when he purposefully pressed the tip of the vibrator to her g-spot. Then he quickly moved on, leaving her panting as the desire to come washed over her.

Drawing the vibrator out, he slid the length of it between her pussy lips, gliding easily with her nectars. From clit to hole, he teased her, causing her to jut her hips in his direction. After a few moments, he resumed the penetrations, reaching down to her ass with his spare hand to give the flesh a tight squeeze. Her cries became more frequent, more fervent the longer he went. "Unbelievable," he remarked. "Look at what a slut you are."

Just when it seemed she was about to come, Chris turned off the vibrator and withdrew it from her pussy. She was left shuddering and confused, peering up at him with an expression thick with unsatisfied lust and need. Setting the device aside, he reached beneath her to uncork the basin, letting the tub drain. "Alright, baby. You ready for something new?"

Kylie licked her lips, nervous but excited for what he had in store. The good feelings never seemed to come without pain and humiliation when it came to Chris. "Yes, sir."

Without bothering to dry her off, Chris carried her into another room and hoisted her onto an exam table much like she had seen before at the gynecologist's. Expertly, as though he had done it countless times, he positioned her so that her heels were wedged into the stirrups, and then he pushed her back into a reclined position. With leather straps, he immobilized her arms and torso and buckled her ankles into place. Then, he spread her open, exposing the tender pink pussy for his view.

Nearby, he had a metal implement tray, which he wheeled over. Gloving up, he opened up a sterile pack, and then scrubbed an alcohol pad over her clitoris.

"Please, sir, what are you doing?" she whimpered fretfully.

"Don't worry, baby. I think you'll like it." Without a sufficient answer, he grabbed for a clamp, and then positioned it over her clit. Kylie squirmed, her eyes wide with terror. "Take a deep breath."

She followed his directive, but it hardly seemed to do any good. Once Chris bore down on the clamp, Kylie let out a scream of pain, her body going rigid against the straps. He waited for the pain to settle in her mind, and then flicked the tip of her pearl to bring it back to life. Only when she seemed calm did he line up the needle he had set aside, pushing it through one side of her clit, and then the other. The agony renewed, and she screamed again, though this time her voice was much more hoarse, and thus quieter.

When she ran out of air, Chris smiled and stroked long against the outside of her lips in a soothing gesture. Then, he carefully placed two tiny rubber tips on either side of the needle, stopping it in place and covering the sharp ends.

"Please, let me go," Kylie whispered feebly. "Untie me. Please, I'll be good."

"With what I'm going to do to you, you'd probably squirm too much and hurt yourself." Chris was in perfect control of his faculties, and was careful not to bump the piercing needle that was suddenly smeared with blood. Just to make the point perfectly clear, he grazed a thumb over the impaled bud. Kylie squealed and jutted her hips painfully into one of the leather straps. "See? You're just too reactive."

Slipping two fingers inside of her, Chris wasted no time in locating her g-spot. Kylie's eyes closed, slipping from pain to arousal and abject need. She was already wet to the touch.

"Please, sir," she begged despite herself.

"Please what, baby? Tell me what you need."

"I need to come," she admitted with a flush to her cheeks.

"Your daddy told me what a whore you are, Kylie. He was right." Grazing her cheek gently with a thumb, Chris looked her up and down. Her nipples were erect, her pussy wet and swollen with need.

"Please," she begged again, quieter this time.

Chris twisted his finger inside of her, causing her to writhe and squirm. Then, he penetrated her slowly but deeply, working with the mounting waves of her desires. Her breath quickened and became shallower as her lithe little form came alive in a healthy flush.

"Please, please, pleeeease," she panted, helpless to resist and helpless still to persuade more with the rocking of her body. "I need to come."

"Only when I say so. Hold it," he barked gruffly.

Kylie whimpered, squeezing her eyes shut as she tried to stop herself from giving into the sensations fully. The drugs from before had worn off, and so she felt much more sensitive than when Chris had initially made her his own. Still, she was used to controlling her own sexuality, and now, she had no say in what was done to her.

The table was at the perfect height for access to Kylie's body. Chris undressed himself, exposing the boner that was surely ever-present. Sliding up between her pussy lips, he coated himself for entry, and then pushed inside of her cunt. Pumping inside, he worked her like a well-oiled machine, building up her cries to a feverish pitch, and then pulling back and out to leave her craving and begging for more.

"Just a taste," Chris chuckled before adjusting the height of the stirrups. In the new position, Kylie's legs were spread further apart with her tiny puckered asshole peeking out in invitation.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass, Kylie?" he inquired as he delicately placed the pad of his finger against the dry opening.

"No," she whimpered softly, remembering the humiliation of the previous night, how he had caused pain in her backside which still reflected as tenderness right now. "No, sir."

"You're going to love your first time, baby. But first, we need to get you ready for it."

Pressing deeper with his finger, Chris entered Kylie's dry backside. She grunted softly, trying to ignore the discomfort without fighting her new master. She knew that to do so would only result in punishment.

After marauding her painfully for several minutes, Chris slid his fingers from her asshole to her pussy, gathering some of the nectars to finally ease the passage of his digits. This time when he entered Kylie, her groan was one of unexpected pleasure. Her hips flexed, meeting resistance against the straps that bound her, and her inner thighs quaked.

When she acclimated, Chris penetrated her with a second index finger, firmly tugging the edges of her sphincter open to stretch the entrance to her hole. Leaning over slightly, Chris blew on the exposed tract, and Kylie quickly clenched in response. The strain caused her to groan and shift. In turn, Chris pulled tighter against the resistance, causing Kylie to grunt and pant in pain.

"See, Kylie? Lack of cooperation results in pain. You have to do what I say, what I want, or it won't feel very good for you. Now, relax your asshole. Come on, baby."

It took several seconds for Kylie to compose herself, to regulate her breathing, and finally, to relax her asshole as Chris commanded. She finally managed to do so, but she was already sore.

"There's a good girl," Chris encouraged. "I'm going to fuck this tiny asshole of yours, Kylie. There's nothing you can do about it."

Kylie's heart was hammering, though she dared not tense up again. "Sir, please fuck my pussy. Please, not my asshole. I'll do whatever you want."

"Your tight asshole is what I want," he responded, sounding almost sympathetic to her plight, despite the fact that he let his middle fingers relentlessly probe her back passage. "Alright, baby. I'm going to release your wrists and your torso, but you have to do as I say, or I'm going to tie you back up. Do you understand?"

She looked up at him inquisitively, and then nodded. "Yes, sir. What do I have to do?"

"You're going to hold your asshole open for me so I can look inside you."

Kylie's cheeks came alive with a flush of embarrassment, but she nodded her understanding. It didn't seem that torturous-at least not as torturous as being bound up like she was. But nobody had ever looked at her that intimately before, and Chris wasn't the one she wanted to do that with.

When it seemed that Chris would have her full cooperation, he slowly released one wrist, and then the other, They were already strained and weakened from the bondage, so she had to work them back to life first. Next came her slim torso. "That's it, baby. Now hook your fingers in there, and pull it apart. I want to see."

She had been mistaken before, thinking that she could get out of trouble by using her wiles and her looks. But now, those things were a liability. Still, with wide eyes, she pleaded, "Please, sir. Please don't make me do this."

Pensive for a moment, Chris offered an alternative for her. "Well, we could put a speculum there instead, if you'd rather."

The suggested alternative was not at all something that Kylie was amenable to. Her

experience told her that speculums were cold, clinical devices that were uncomfortable at best and excruciating at worst. She was sure that Chris could think of something unimaginably cruel with such a device. With that in mind, she gulped and reached down, hooking her index fingers inside either side of her sphincter, just as he suggested. Then, she pulled it apart as wide as she could manage, groaning and straining beneath his scrutiny.

Her virginal asshole was mostly pink and fresh, just a little bit red from the earlier probing. Still, Chris could see it was tight and reactive.

Leveling a flashlight towards her asshole, Chris got the most incredible view of her backside. He could see her inner tract, ripe and ready for fucking. "Go ahead and squeeze it for me. I want to see your asshole perform."

From the humiliation alone, Kylie's asshole puckered against the pull of her fingers, almost winking at Chris. He could see the rippling of her insides, the tightening of her tummy, and the shame on her face. "That's it, baby. Keeping going. I love a good show."

Despite the fact that she grunted in protest, she did what was required of her, letting her muscles pulsate. Through all of the humiliation, through all of the stunted pain, Chris could see the arousal, if for no other reason than the fact that her pussy was glistening in the overhead lights. "Do you like this, Kylie?"

"No," she whimpered despite herself.

"Then why are you so wet?" Chris demanded, tapping the head of the flashlight against her stretched sphincter.

She whimpered softly, shaking her head as her lower lip trembled. Chris put down the flashlight, ever foreboding as he stepped closer. "Answer me."

"Because, I'm-" she hesitated, but she knew what he wanted her to say.

"You're what, Kylie? What are you?"

"I'm a-a-a... I'm a whore," she finally admitted, dropping her gaze in pure shame.

"That's a good girl," Chris encouraged, propping a hand up under her chin to make her look him in the eyes. "Have you ever wanted to be fucked in the ass before?"

"No, sir," she answered sullenly.

"Well, I'm going to. I think you'll be able to take a big cock up in there."

Before she could protest, Chris jerked a few controls on the side of the table, angling it down so that it was about the height of his waist. Then, he slowly released her feet from the stirrups and unbound her.

"I'm not ready," she whimpered, to no avail. Chris helped her to turn around so that she was on hands and knees. Her joints ached, and she felt faint. The needle from before was still impaled through her clitoris, acting as a disincentive for her to struggle. Kylie knew that she could hurt herself if she wasn't careful.

"Please, sir, I'm not ready," she tried again, louder this time. He put a palm on the globe of her asscheek, rubbing it in a slow circle.

"Please, sir, don't do this. Just fuck my pussy," she begged, jerking her hips away from him. He pulled her back, pronouncing the arc of her ass, and then slapped her backside.

"Don't you get it yet? I own you. I own all of you. When I want your pussy, I'll have that too, but now I want your ass. You don't get a choice, Kylie. You've been a whore for years, and now it's time to own up to it."

Positioning a hand on her undercarriage, Chris pulled up her backside, encouraging her to bear low in front. Like that, her asshole was presented like a blossom, which Chris drizzled with lube from a nearby table.

"That looks so fucking awesome," he commented, spreading her cheeks with his hands before driving forward with his cock. Kylie grunted at the unrelenting force, dropping her forehead to the table and panting. Chris ground their hips together, allowing Kylie to feel the full weight and length of him while allowing her to stretch and acclimate.

Chris could feel her muscles pulsating around him, attempting to reject him from her backside, but instead, her reaction and his insistence only sucked him deeper. Kylie groaned, sounding tormented, and still plenty aroused. When her body turned to putty against his, he withdrew and started with a rhythmic pumping into her ass.

"Oh, yeah," Chris grunted huskily. The tension on his cock was almost painful, but he knew it must have been ten times worse for her. She panted and whimpered against his thrusts, which became more eager as he continued. Soon, she was grinding her hips against his, showing that she was enjoying herself, too.

Chris roared with approval, slapping her on the ass, causing it to jiggle as he pounded into her tight hole. She didn't even seem to process the brutality of his thrusts, but instead drove against them while tossing her head and moaning.

When she seemed nearly out of it, he took the thrusts at a slower pace, pulling out entirely and driving forward completely with each plunge. Between thrusts, he would spread her cheeks, exposing her hole for the brief few seconds it would take it to start shrinking back to size.

Feeling himself getting too close to completion, Chris slowed to a stop inside of her. Brushing her hair away from the back of her sweaty neck, he gave Kylie the time to come back to reality. At least when the adrenaline and the high wore off, she would be more susceptible to the strain on her body, which he loved for her to endure.

When she squirmed and whimpered again, he whispered, "Shh," and reached down underneath her with both hands. Uncorking the needle in her clit, he carefully worked it out of her tight little bud. She drew in deep, painful breaths as he grazed the tiny holes with his thumb, her body trembling.

Picking her up, he remained impaled in her ass, and carried her like she weighed nothing. Lowering to the floor, he reclined and pulled her torso back, carefully drawing up her legs to her chest so that she was exposed on top. With his hands positioned on her hips, he started to rock her body against his. "Open that ass."

Kylie was tense around him, making the experience that much more uncomfortable for herself. "Relax. Open up. It'll feel better for you," Chris promised amidst her grunts of pain. He lowered her legs, hooking his arms behind her knees to keep her properly spread and suspended in his grasp while he jutted into her backside.

Still, she didn't obey him at first, instead holding onto her tension as if it would stop the onslaught. It didn't stop, though. Instead, her efforts were fruitless and ultimately more painful as he continued to work inside her tight canal. Then tension was nearly enough to make Chris blow, but he held off, if for no other reason than to make a point. The pain of her own stubbornness was enough punishment for now. "You like it in the asshole, don't you?" he teased.

Kylie could feel the pressure building in her backside, her body feeling completely full and used. Her muscles pulsated in response, and finally, her groans of pain softened to those of abject pleasure.

"That's it. Tell me how it feels, baby," he rasped against her ear before licking the rim. It was only then that she realized how her body was nestled atop his.

"It hurts," she whimpered in reply, the flesh of her neck dotting with goosebumps.

"Do you like that?" he teased.

12