Atonement Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HalfShim
HalfShim
213 Followers

"Does it matter if it is?" asked Natalia. "There's milk everywhere around here." She sighed. "There's probably some of my milk being stored here somewhere."

Daisy refused to move on. "I need to know," she repeated, her hands fondling a valve.

"No, don't!" exclaimed Ashley, but it was too late.

Daisy spun the valve, a thick milk slurry blasting onto the floor under terrific pressure. A small pool quickly formed, crashing into Daisy's ankles. She didn't seem to care, flashing wild eyes as she scooped up a handful of the liquid. "I was right!" she declared, as the pool of liquid collected about her knees.

The flow wasn't as fast as Morgan had first thought, but there was enough to soon make the floor a hazard. The cloying scent of alien milk filled the chamber, suffusing her nostrils and sparking her appetite. She wanted to drink more alien milk, she wanted it so badly. If she leaned over and scooped up more of their milk, she could take a sip and forget about her past, if only for a moment.

She blinked. Daisy was taking far more than a sip, drinking great handfuls as fast as she could spoon it in. She had all but laid down in the mess, her body awash in a flood of the liquid. "Grab her and let's get out of here!" declared Natalia.

Nobody objected to that command, Ashley and Kylie wading through the delicious fluid to grab Daisy's shoulders. Morgan was surprised the smell of the milk wasn't affecting them as badly as it was affecting her. It was getting hard to think. She chortled, laughing at the two pirates splashing in the pool of milk.

Someone grabbed her by the arm, and she chortled some more. "Come on," said Natalia. "You too. I refuse to leave you in this mess."

A klaxon sounded and the regular lights dimmed, a red light spinning on the ceiling. The tank was expelling yet more milk, spreading out until the entire floor had a thin layer. The level gauge on the tank had only dropped an inch, suggesting that if they waited too long the milk would soon be lapping up to their knees.

Natalia led MU2 through the mess, squeezing past a set of industrial pipes. Morgan didn't protest, a bemused expression on her face. The smell of the milk was having a soporific effect on her and she was feeling a bit dopey.

She didn't look behind to see how the others were coming along with Daisy, but the splashes following them indicated they couldn't be too far. They navigated past an untold number of tanks, the milk level rising up past their heels. Would they drown in this tank farm, a victim of a strange accident? "Milk drowning," she gurgled, rolling the thought past her lips.

"Not today!" declared Natalia. "Milk is for drinking, not for swimming!"

MU2 giggled, knowing that she was under the influence of the milk but unable to stop herself. "We'll have to swim!" she declared. "Do you prefer... breaststroke?"

Natalia groaned. "Please, don't be juvenile, we don't have time for distractions."

MU2 hurried along, squeezing past another set of pipes. "Okay!" she said. "Time to get moo...ving along."

Natalia huffed but didn't respond. The milk must be getting to her as well, as her grip was not as strong as before. It was perhaps for the best that they had reached a wall with an airlock, though milk was running into the chamber.

"Finally!" Natalia declared, leaning over on her knees and breathing hard. "Why is it so difficult to do anything in this place?"

Splashes of milk presaged the arrival of the rest of the pirates. They were struggling with Daisy, who was trying her best to dive into the sea of milk. "I need milk," she declared brightly. "I need it so much, my breasts will pop if I don't get it."

MU2 stared at her breasts, noting that all four of them had swelled sufficiently to be the same size. She cupped her own, feeling the size of her second pair. No, she hadn't yet grown as much as Daisy, but that was to be expected since Daisy had been injected first. She was still a bit disappointed at the lack, but pleased to realize that she would be like Daisy soon enough. A silly little milk slut, only good for serving her mistress.

She wiggled her butt and mooed. Daisy smiled at her and mooed back, happy at having a kindred spirit with her. She stopped trying to get at the milk, pressing towards MU2. Ashley and Kylie let her go as the air lock cycled shut, the milk sloshing as the wall began to rotate.

Daisy stroked MU2's arm, leaning in close. "You're pretty," she said, giggling. "I like your breasts, they're so huge!"

MU2 giggled back. Daisy was totally a cow already. With a name like that, would the keepers even need to give her a new label?

"Would you like to touch them?" she asked.

"Can I?" said Daisy, her eyes roving over the swell of her flesh.

MU2 put her hands under her second pair of breasts, pressing up until the jiggling flesh spilled from her palms. "They fill up so quick, I'm such a good cow!" MU2 declared, a small dribble of milk flowing from her nipples.

Daisy placed her hands on her top breasts, pressing down softly and watching them wobble. "Soft," she remarked, leaning in close and pressing her forehead against them.

MU2 enjoyed the warmth, rubbing her own hands along the other cow's side, feeling around the sides of her breasts. This cow could almost be her twin. Her skin was pale, paler than MU2's, but in a few weeks it would probably be impossible to tell them apart. They would be twin cows, both producing their maximum amount of milk. She felt like a sister to this cow.

Daisy burbled between her breasts, her breath tickling MU2. She laughed, wishing she could spend more time with the cow, but the airlock had cycled open, revealing a room full of more pipes.

Milk sloughed out of the airlock, making a mess on the floor, but there wasn't enough to flood the next room. Natalia heaved a sigh of relief. "I'm glad to be out of that sticky situation."

She turned to the two milky white cows. "What's going on there? How is Daisy doing?

Daisy was trying to press her lips around one of MU2's nipples, but MU2 decided she wasn't having it. Her anxiety was too high to nurse the other cow.

Daisy made a disappointed sound, but MU2 squeezed her shoulder and pushed her back gently. "Let's have some fun later," she said.

Daisy nodded, eager for more. She stood, clasping MU2's hand. Morgan would have been disturbed by the familiarity in her past life, but now that she was a cow it seemed correct.

She blinked, feeling less dopey. The effect of the alien milk must be wearing off since it wasn't nearly as concentrated in this room.

"As much as I'd like to watch this friendly encounter come to fruition, I'm afraid I need to interrupt," said a familiar voice in a dry tone.

Morgan looked up, surprised to see Nina standing there with two other keepers flanking her. Her arms were folded, rubber gloves clasped together. Her face was calm, crow's feet around her eyes showing her age.

"I'm far too old to chase you, so I will begin by asking you to surrender."

The other two keepers, perhaps not sharing her philosophy, pulled long cylinders from their belts, slapping them against their palms. They hummed, an electrical arc running in a circle around the tips. Their lithe bodies were poised, ready to attack.

MU2 was going to bring up Eve, but Daisy interrupted her, dancing onto the floor between the two opposing sides, her breasts dancing in a very distracting manner. "I want to be milked!" she declared, her feet splashing over the remnants of milk on the floor.

She turned to the keepers. "Can I be milked?" she asked brightly, cupping her breasts. "I'm so gosh darn full!"

Her immense udder wobbled back and forth, more milk expressing from her nipples and splashing onto the sodden floor.

The keepers watched her motions carefully, but didn't move. Nina chuckled. "Oh, don't be afraid of her, she's not trying to deceive us. She's already a fully fledged cow. She needs to be milked more than she needs her friend's approval."

Kylie spat at them, a small globule dropping at their feet. She lifted one hand out, a small electric spark shooting from the box she had taken off the keeper she had ambushed earlier. It looked pitiful when compared to the shock sticks the keepers sported.

"I'll never surrender, and I won't let you take Daisy, either! Come at me and I'll st...st...stab you!"

The matriarch didn't even lift an eye at the outburst. "You're not feeling well, my dear. That comes with milk madness, I'm afraid, but the condition is treatable. Come with me and I'll make sure you're well treated."

Kylie yelled a horrible screech and charged the keepers like a mad woman, the stunner tucked low. The keeper on the left raised her stick in preparation to hit her, but Kylie's mad rush turned out to be beneficial. She dove in low, jabbing the stunner against the guard's knee, driving her to the ground before she could complete her blow.

"Come with me, cow," stated Nina, ignoring the melee going on around her. You need to be milked."

Daisy nodded and trotted after her, the other keeper moving in to block Ashley, who pushed forward in an attempt to rescue her. "Wait, come back!" she declared, but Daisy wasn't paying any attention to them, her hand in the keeper's arm and her mind on other matters.

The guard smashed down her baton, Ashley instinctively wrapping her hand around it in an attempt to block it. She shook like a leaf, her mouth wide in a strangled gasp as electricity sparked down her arm.

"Your friends are quite loyal,"' declared Nina to Daisy, wrapping her fingers around Daisy's neck. Daisy melted into the grip, becoming instantly submissive to the keeper, as if a switch had been pulled.

"They have more energy than sense, but that is to be commended in a general melee," she declared, walking Daisy to the rear of the room.

Daisy mooed, the keeper's grip tightening the reins of control on her mind.

Kylie managed to get in a good hit, zapping the keeper pretty good. The keeper slumped forward, narrowly missing hitting Kylie on the shoulder. She yelped as an electrical spark jumped from the end of the stick, tickling her skin.

"Go, get moving!" shouted Ashley. "Press ahead, I'll delay them here!" She lurched forward and shoved the keeper off balance, her shock stick tumbling in the air, slashes of light reflected off her bodysuit.

Kylie tried for a similar body tackle, but her opponent slipped her shockstick into a crack in her defenses, stabbing her in the hip. Kylie shuddered, taking a dive for the floor, her body vibrating uncontrollably.

"Stop, stop!" declared Ashley, moving to the block the keeper's line of assault. "Take me, just let them go!"

Nina turned, a speculative smile on her face, one hand still clasped around Daisy's neck. Daisy grinned with her, but it had a decidedly dumb affect, as if the keeper's clasp had drained all the intelligence from her.

"I accept your offer," she said, gesturing at her guards.

One of them grabbed Ashley and pushed her forward roughly, the other recovering to fend off any further attempts at rescue by Kylie. Kylie wasn't in shape to make another attempt, however, trembling as she made her way to her knees, shivering as she swore.

"What did you hope to accomplish with this behavior?" asked the older keeper, wrapping her other hand possessively around Ashley's neck. One of the other keepers pressed the end of a shock prod into her side in case she made an attempt to escape.

"Daisy is like a little sister to me," said Ashley, simply. "I will always fight for her. No matter what happens to me."

"A nice sentiment, but unnecessary," declared Nina. "You will all be taken care of equally."

Nina nodded at the rest of the pirates, who were busy trying to find another way out of the chamber. "Go ahead," she said. "Run like rats in a maze. There's no escape."

"Try to flee if you must, but we'll find all of you eventually. You're cows. You'll never leave the Farm."

She tromped off with her captives, her guards backing away from the three remaining cows, brandishing their shock sticks. Their beady, black eyes watched them carefully, but none of them was ready to make another attack.

"Wait, wait!" shouted MU2. "Is Eve okay?"

"Eve is fine," replied Nina, shooting her a glare. "No thanks to you."

Morgan sagged, looking at the ground as they left, relief mixed with regret. She wished she had been able to do more for her keeper, but in the end she had failed, like she always did.

She sighed and helped Kylie to her feet, who shrugged off her help. "That didn't go well," she declared. "What do we do now?"

Natalia's face was sallow. "I.. don't know," she said. She looked deflated.

"Fuck," said Kylie. "You're useless."

She marched off to the other side of the room, looking for an exit.

Natalia looked away, eyes misting. She hugged herself with her arms, tapping her fingers nervously.

Morgan leaned against the wall and rested her hands on her thighs, her arms shoved aside gently by her large breasts. "This is different than what you're used to," she said, without looking at Natalia. "The team cohesion is not what it used to be. They're all giving in to their own selfish interests."

She raised an eyebrow and shifted her gaze to look directly at Natalia. "It's not your fault. This place is affecting all of us."

Natalia's lips twisted. "Of course it's my fault," she said bitterly. "I'm the one in charge. Everything is my responsibility. They rely on me to come up with the plans. If I can't, then I'm useless."

Her expression was frightening. Morgan blanched, uncertain what to say to that. She wasn't a psychologist. She was hardly more than a two bit thief. She firmed her lips. "If there are no plans, then the plan can't go wrong, can it? Come on, let's try to help Kylie."

She marched towards the other cow with confidence, not letting the fact that Kylie was probably insane slow her down.

This escape attempt was no longer about escaping. There had been no chance of escape from the start. No, this was about surviving without having a complete mental breakdown.

***

Daisy and Ashley marched with precision, forced along by the keeper. Daisy was having problems, unsteady on her feet. The milk she had drunk from the storage tanks had gone straight to her head, and she was feeling drunk.

Fortunately, the keeper had a strong grip, or she might have taken an unfortunate spill several times. She giggled at her imbalance, her weighty breasts wobbling with each step. She could feel her thoughts draining, draining into her milk sodden breasts, the flesh expanding and swelling as they were soaked with liquid.

They were already getting taut, and she longed for the feel of suction to drain her. It was a never ending cycle of drinking and pumping. She was so happy it would never stop. A dumb smile lit her face.

Daisy paid no attention to the corridors they were passing, but they seemed to be walking quite a distance. She mooed as her breaths became more uncomfortable, her back aching from the weight of her new udder. Cows were not meant for long distance hiking, they were meant for milking and fucking! She wished for both in equal measure.

They approached a four way intersection, the tiled floor warm under her large feet. Another alien awaited their presence, taller than Daisy, with a shiny, neon green coloration. The alien looked young, far younger than the keeper which was holding her reins.

Her eyes immediately dropped to the alien's breasts, a deep hunger rising within her belly. They were perfect globes, round and full, ready to be milked, just like hers. She wanted the soft flesh between her lips. The need was almost unbearable. She made a low groan, subvocalizing her desires.

The alien smiled, looking Daisy up and down with an appraising glance. "This is your other promising candidate, mashim'be? I was surprised to hear that a second Ultra was found within a single herd, much less that I would be the next trial keeper."

The older keeper grunted. "I haven't seen this happen for at least a generation. The last time it ended in disaster. Make sure you take a firm hand. Ultras need their keepers, far more than regular cows do."

Ashley twitched in her grip. "Who are you, and what are you going to do with Daisy?"

She seemed far from ready to accept that Daisy was livestock to be handled by keepers. Daisy rolled the word around in her head. Handled. She juiced, liking the sound of being controlled. She mooed again, dipping her head at the new keeper.

Nina flexed her grip, holding onto Ashley tighter. The woman's thick muscles relaxed, leaning into the strong grip of the keeper. "Daisy will be taken care of by Nora. Daisy will be her only focus. You need to worry more about your own situation. We haven't yet located a candidate for you, so I will have to take a personal interest in your case.

Ashley shivered, but stopped protesting, almost meek under the keeper's hand. Daisy snorted, wiggling her butt. They were livestock. They would trust in their keepers, and allow themselves to be handled.

It was disconcerting when the keeper released her grip on Daisy's neck, pushing her forward into the arms of Nora. Nora reacted quickly, however, reestablishing control over the cow by wrapping her own hand around Daisy's neck.

With the warmth on her neck replaced by a new keeper, Daisy mooed happily. This was all as it should be. She was being kept by her keeper.

Her large, doe brown eyes roved over Ashley, who sagged in Nina's grip. There was a wicked glint in the keeper's eye. "This one is feisty, ready for action. Let's see how she does as a bull."

She shook her new captive by the neck in a show of dominance. Despite Ashley's size, she appeared totally under the keeper's control. The two alien guards at her sides were completely superfluous.

Nina shifted her gaze to the other alien. "Nora, make sure your new cow is bred as soon as possible. Unlike regular cows, milk production in Ultras is exponential the longer they are pregnant."

Nora dipped her head. "You have taught me well, mashim'be. I may be green, but I have complete confidence in my abilities."

Nina snorted. "The confidence of a fool. Very well. The only way to gain experience is to try and fail. Try to make sure you don't fail too often."

Nora grinned and dipped her head again. "I will do my best to let you down," she said in a light tone. "You know I practice failure daily."

Nina squeezed Ashley's neck, forcing her to sag further. "Take a firm hand and make absolutely sure you Pair with her," she declared, ignoring the jibe. "There is no room for a mistake on that front." A shadow drew across her face. "That's the only mistake that matters," she said, bitterly.

"Don't worry, mashim'be, I won't let you down," declared Nora, rubbing Daisy's side. Daisy leaned into her, bringing her weight to bear on the smaller keeper. The keeper grunted, chuckling as she shifted to support the heavier cow.

Clicking her tongue, she pressed her free hand into Daisy's side, tickling with her fingers. Daisy jumped, mooing in surprise at the sensation. She hadn't expected the keeper to do that!

She stood at attention, not wanting to attract more tickling from Nora. The hand on her neck massaged her gently, making her feel at home. The pressure changed, forcing her to turn and walk with her keeper down a side passage.

Ashley bucked under the older keeper's hand, but an extra squeeze forced her to subside as Nora marched Daisy past them. Daisy smiled, giving Ashley a wink and a wave. Ashley gaped, in no shape to acknowledge her airy gesture.

Daisy wasn't feeling too bad about all this. She had been given a keeper of her own and she was probably going to be milked. How exciting! Ashley would get a chance to experience the joy of being a cow as well!

HalfShim
HalfShim
213 Followers