Atonement Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her teeth clenched around the soft tubing, her lips wrapping around two round openings. A warm liquid gushed into her mouth, filling her cheeks with a sweetness. She swallowed reflexively, delighting in the smooth taste as it slid down her throat.

The flow paused for a moment, allowing her to regain her bearings, before beginning again. It was pumping. Pumping the liquid into her at the same rate the suction was pumping her milk out of her. She was being fed milk so that her body could process it. Her body would grow and become an efficient machine, filtering the milk. She was such a good cow.

The lessons sank deeper as her body flexed, delighting in her pure transformation. She was being treated as she deserved. She was a filter cow. She was part of the stack.

Her nipples exploded with delight, twitching at the never ending pressure. She had no time to enjoy the afterglow, as the machinery was ramping up further. A rounded, metallic protrusion prodded at her vulva.

She laid still, on tenterhooks. The headphones hissed in her ears, praising her for readying her body for the intruder. The metallic tube pressed inside, liquid spurting from its tip to lubricate its passage. It seated deep inside, nestling up near her cervix.

The nozzle stopped moving, embedded in her vagina. This was the next step in her journey. It was plugging her up, vibrating to increase her body's arousal. It twisted, writhing like a snake to increase its stimulation, turning her body into a live wire of pleasure.

This was necessary to complete her transformation into a filter cow. The stack would ensure she was impregnated to increase her production and processing capacity. The stack was efficient. She was efficient.

The system hissed in her ears, making her want it. She needed it. She was going to be a pregnant cow. Good Cow.

She orgasmed, her vagina vibrating around the intruder as it came inside her.

***

Kylie turned and frowned at Morgan, flexing her hands into fists. "What does that make you, then? A dumb cow? You know they're using you here. They're going to milk, milk, milk you until nothing is left of your mind. When you're begging for more, they'll give it to you gladly, until you're a mindless beast, serving at their pleasure!"

She slammed a fist against the side of the shuttle. "Fuck it, I don't have time for you." She continued fiddling with the console.

Morgan looked at her uncertainly, backing away. It was true she was a little worried about what Eve had planned for her, but surely Eve would take care of her. She didn't want her as a mindless slave. There was a burgeoning connection between them, something indefinable that she couldn't yet explain. Was it love? Hard to say. But she wasn't going to find out if she followed Kylie like a lost lamb.

"How absolutely primitive," came a prim voice, interrupting her thoughts.

She gasped, turning as she realized they were not alone. A keeper stood nearby, caressing the necks of two cows. The one on the left was petite, and was beginning to show a red coloration as her second set of breasts was coming in, her frame slowly filling out to accommodate her udder.

The other had black and white spots, her udder fully formed. This one had been a cow for quite some time already, possessing an air of grace that came with being fully transformed.

Her eyes flicked back to the keeper and they widened involuntarily. The alien was wearing a black corset, her neon green breasts bursting out of the top, pink areolae dribbling with new milk. Her lips twitched, and she felt fear.

Morgan stared at them with trepidation. She knew these three! She didn't know too much about the keeper, except that she was Eve's rival. Her name was Heather, yes, that was right.

The black and white cow belonged to her, but was otherwise unremarkable. The roan cow was far more familiar, however. The cow blinked lazily, relaxing freely in Heather's grip, unconsciously licking her lips. She shifted her stance, raising her hands to run them over her lower set of breasts. She smiled, staring at nothing.

"Are you ready to give up?" asked the keeper. "Really, even if you take off, there's nowhere for you to go. The Farm has been locked down and all the cows have been accounted for. You two are the only loose ones, and you've already been corralled."

Kylie cursed, giving the keeper a brief glance as she feverishly worked the console. "I don't believe you," she declared. "Natty's pirates have always been a tight knit group. We work for each other. Always have. Nobody else will help us out. We're all alone in the blackness of space."

"That's manifestly untrue," replied the keeper in a droll tone. "If you tell yourself a lie long enough, you may even start to believe it. In truth, you were always looking to be owned. Take a look at Iris, here," she grinned evilly, squeezing the roan cow's neck. "All she needed was a modicum of discipline and she cracked open like a rotten fruit.

The cow mooed at her, leaning into her grip. She closed her eyes, pressing her head into her mistress' side. "I love it when you fuck me, mistress," declared the former pirate. "Are we going to do it again soon?"

"Yes, my cow, quite soon," replied the keeper, squeezing her neck again. The cow melted under her attention.

Kylie turned from the console, eyes wild. "You'll pay for what you've done," she cursed, slapping her hand against the reader. "Whatever you've done to her, I won't rest until I get my revenge. That's what a pirate does best!"

Morgan watched in alarm as the hatch slid open. Kylie threw them an insulting gesture and darted inside, locking the hatch behind her. Heather waved Morgan back to a safe distance.

The thrusters in the shuttle started with an inconceivable roar, filling the shuttle bay with a horrendous vibration. The cacophony was mercifully short, however, as the ship quickly swapped to its main drive, lifting the aerodynamic craft out of the open hanger door and off to freedom.

Morgan coughed as the cloud of exhaust dispersed, peering at the trail the shuttle had made over the green overgrowth in the distance. She had escaped. She was free.

Morgan felt excitement, but not for Kylie. A great weight had been lifted off her chest. Kylie wasn't her problem any more. The Farm would deal with her.

A pit settled into her stomach. It was finally time to face reality. She turned to Heather, who had recovered her poise, caressing the necks of her slave cows to calm them down.

"Is Eve alright?" she asked, feeling small. "I didn't want to leave her, but Kylie wouldn't let me. I think Kylie hurt her in some way and I'm worried about her."

Her babbling drifted off into the quiet coolness of the empty hanger. She bit her lip, looking down. "I never wanted to escape," she said plaintively. "I didn't have a choice."

"Didn't you?" asked the keeper. "Were any of them holding you at gunpoint? You could have stayed there with your keeper, but instead you ran off with the others. In my book, that makes you just as bad as them."

Morgan quailed, a black emotion settling over her. She was a bad cow. She had not helped her keeper.

A shadow fell over her, a strong hand clamping onto her shoulder. "You don't deserve her," declared Heather. "You're just like all the rest, believing that you know better than your keeper."

She moved her hand around Morgan's neck and squeezed hard. Morgan sagged into her embrace, an automatic feeling of submission swelling up inside her.

"You still feel entitled to her. You're wrong. You don't deserve her," she hissed. "You don't deserve any of us."

She turned, pulling Morgan with her. Morgan stumbled, trying to keep up with the keeper. Disobeying her now didn't make sense. She was a cow. A cow without her keeper. She didn't know what to do.

"I belong to her, though." Morgan muttered, confused. "I belong to Eve."

"You belong to us," corrected Heather. "You belong to The Farm. Disobedient cows don't get assigned to a keeper. They get assigned to the stack. You will serve us. You will serve all of us."

"Serve," muttered Morgan, her thoughts jumbled. Yes, she was made to serve. She was nothing more than a cow. How could she have thought otherwise?

The airlock door rotated, opening into the filter room. Rows upon rows of cows were being milked, sighing and gasping with pleasure. "Look at them," declared the keeper. "None of them have a violent thought in their head while they are being milked. They don't think of escape. They don't think of being disobedient. They simply don't think at all."

Morgan had ceased her muttering, looking forward blankly. She deserved this. Whatever the keeper was planning. Because she couldn't get around the fact that she had betrayed her keeper. How could she possibly deserve a keeper as perfect as Eve? She saw it now. The only way she could atone was to serve The Farm as a mindless cow.

Heather marched her past a block of cows, their suction cups popping and sucking, thoughts being extracted along with the streams of milk they provided to the aliens. Sustenance to keep them alive and well. Filtering out their poisons so that they could feed the next generation.

Stepping up to a circular chamber, Heather threw her inside the hatch. Morgan sat in a crumpled heap on the floor, staring at nothing. She didn't want to think about anything anymore.

The keeper's cows had followed close behind her, staring at Morgan with disapproval. Even the other cows hated her.

Heather gave her a knowing gaze. "That's a good cow. Obey the machine, and let it guide you. Lose yourself in the stacks. Become one among many. Because you're not worth anything more than an empty number."

She shifted her hands to her hips. "How long will you last in the stack, I wonder? The constant stimulation and reinforcement has been known to break minds before. Pumping and sucking. That's all you'll need to know, you silly cow!"

She rested a palm against a reader and the door rotated shut, locking her inside, alone with her thoughts. Heather might have thought she was punishing her with her harsh words, but she couldn't possibly hurt her as much as her own thoughts would.

They drifted around in circles, always coming back to the same conclusion: she was a bad cow. Nothing she did was ever the right thing. Her only worth was as a cow to these aliens. She wanted to disappear.

It was a blessing when the walls closed in, trapping her body in a blanket of black rubber.

***

Time had no meaning to her inside the blackness. She was a number, not a person. A cow, good only for drinking and milking. She played with the tube in her mouth, drinking another spurt of the liquid that oozed past her teeth.

She saw nothing, her present and future reduced to the interior of a black mask, filled with gas that anesthetized her brain. Crackling voices filled her ears, telling her what she was. She obeyed.

Her body was a container for milk, a filter for toxins. Milk that slipped past her lips was processed by her body and swelled her breasts, thickening into the valuable liquid extracted by the pumps.

Her breasts had grown further, oversized for her frame. She checked their volume every so often, pleased to discover that all four had developed together into a proper udder. Fondling them was one of her favorite pastimes, one of the few pleasures she could give herself while contributing to the milking process.

Her belly felt tight, as if she was carrying an egg. Over time, her chest had swelled in the restraints, and they had been forced to relax them. Every so often, she felt around her belly, marveling at how tight it felt. How right it felt.

She didn't know how long she had been there. All she had to keep time was the staccato rhythm of her respiration and the steady stream of liquid she drank from the feeding hose.

It didn't matter. She was a cow. She was a filter cow. She was only a cow. That was all she was, and it was glorious.

It had been a long time since her last service, however, and she was growing ancy. Fortunately, the dildo embedded in her vagina chose that moment to activate again, causing her hips to rock upwards. No matter how often this happened, she enjoyed it every time.

She moved along with the beat to the best of her ability, squeezing extra stimulation out of the automated sex device. It had become a habit by now, bumping along with the machine as it fucked her slowly.

She paused for a moment, letting the pleasure wash through her, then began to rock again. She had lost track of the miniature orgasms, her libido keeping her on the edge indefinitely.

She was insatiable. The Farm had made her that way, and she loved them for it. She loved everything about the milking, the drinking, and the fucking. Bad memories were a thing of the past, vanishing into a vague mist from whence the rest of her thoughts had been banished.

She was a cow. That was all she wanted to be.

Her vagina squirted again, the device spurting its liquid inside of her. The device had most likely impregnated her. She loved the idea of being a pregnant cow, her chest swelling as the milking continued. Her production increasing even further, well beyond the bounds of her imagination. She could imagine nothing more fulfilling or arousing.

She mumbled with disappointment as the dildo jerked inside her a final time before withdrawing. The cups attached to her chest hissed and stopped their continuous action.

She breathed hard, realizing after a few moments that the supply of milk flowing had also stopped. She was still strapped in, but the devices had ceased. She mooed inside her mask desperately, hoping they would start up again, but there was no response.

A belt was loosened from around her chest, a restraint she had not even been aware of for some time. She breathed deep, awaiting the pleasure of her attendant. The whisper in her ears had gone silent, leaving her to her own devices. This must simply be the next stage of being a cow. She waited, listlessly, for someone to tell her what to do.

More restraints were undone, freeing her legs and arms. She didn't bother moving, as she hadn't been told to do so. She was a good cow, and wouldn't dream of disobeying.

There came a tugging pressure at her helmet, her head dragged back and forth as efforts to remove it redoubled. The sweat accumulated around the neck seal escaped the rubber lip, dripping down her neck and onto her chest, leaking through the valleys of her breasts.

With a final jerk, the helmet popped off, leaving her blinking uncomfortably under a bright light. "Moo?" she inquired, not feeling comfortable with human words.

She held a hand up, blocking the worst of the light as her vision began to clear. Nina was bundling together her mask and soiled clothing, handing them to another cow nearby. Was that... Ashley? No it couldn't possibly be her. The cow was well muscled, yes, but her skin had softened into bright lines over her chest, which had swelled to improbable proportions.

Her eyes walked slowly over her form, brown with white spots. This was a proper cow, quad breasts filled out into a fully fledged udder. She was working calmy with Nina, helping her to put the equipment back into order.

Nina was scowling a little, but whenever she took a peek at Ashley her face softened into a stupid grin. If she hadn't known better, she would have thought the two of them were an item. That didn't match what she had known about the former pirate at all. How long had she been out?

An alien clapped, drawing her attention. She blinked dumbly at the new arrival, giving her a soft moo in response. Unlike the other keepers, this one was wearing a red, layered dress, an intricate brocade woven with rows upon rows of miniature flowers. Her face was wrinkled, but she looked serene, in an ageless way. She couldn't look away.

"Here I am to clean up a mess," the alien said in a sing song voice. "I shan't complain, it's in my job description, after all. The messes usually do fall to me. But when they do, I always extract a price. My time may not be valuable to you, but it certainly is valuable to me."

Nina studiously ignored her, helping Ashley to clean the equipment away. MU2 mooed again, confused. What was going on? Her muddled mind was having a difficult time understanding anything. She creased her brow, hoping that she hadn't done something wrong.

The new alien reached out and placed a hand casually around her neck, giving her a little squeeze as if her authority was assured. MU2 instantly fell into the embrace, shuddering with pleasure.

"Imagine how Eve would feel if we dumped this mess in her lap," the alien chuckled, raising a brow. "Maybe I should. Would that be sufficient punishment for you?"

Nina tightened her lips and folded her hands, but said nothing, looking at the tiled floor.

"You came asking for my help only after Eve asked where her cow had gone to, didn't you? And you conveniently didn't tell her who had sent Heather ahead to apprehend said wayward cow?"

Nina laid her palms on her thighs. "I agreed to be your apprentice, didn't I? Isn't that enough for you? Do you need to extract yet another favor from me? What do you want?"

The other alien chuckled, pressing her finger against Nina's nose. Her hair twirled in the air in agitation. "So serious! It's almost a travesty how easy it is to put your nose out of joint, as the humans are fond of saying."

She turned back to MU2, who was watching the interplay with little understanding. Something had happened, but it was beyond her knowing. If she was patient, her better would tell her what to do. She idly played with her breasts, pleased to see a small spatter of milk leaking from her nipples. She was almost ready for another milking, the remainder of what she had been drinking working its way through her efficient body.

The older alien sighed, and sat down on the chair they had extracted MU2 from, sitting the brain blasted cow on her knee. "Over time, a cow develops a resistance to being in the stack," she explained. "Their cow persona integrates with their old personality, allowing the old personality through more often. However, that usually take a few years of regular service. If we don't want Eve to be disappointed, we'll have to speed up that process."

"It's not easy to interleave the different layers of personality prematurely without messing up the mental framework." She peered at Nina and Ashley as she ran her hands over MU2's sides. "There is a distinct chance it may not work at all. Especially if the cow doesn't yet wish to face reality. Being a filter cow without any responsibilities is very addictive, and not for the faint of heart."

A dreamy expression floated over her face. "Even now, years and years after we developed the equipment, I still dream of entering the stack again. It's something that stays with you."

Nina frowned. "You spent time in the stack? I thought that keepers were banned from trying even a single shift!"

"Of course they are! Who do you think added that restriction?" Hys'alan'throp chuckled. "If I hadn't, all of my keepers would be spending time in the stack instead of tending to their cows! I couldn't have that."

She moved her hands forward, cupping MU2's breasts. She moaned with pleasure, breathing hard as the administrator expertly pressed her fingers around her nipples. Milk spurted out, splattering onto the floor. "The first step is to ensure the cow is drained," said the administrator. "As long as the cow has milk, it won't think about anything else. We need to ensure the cow is thinking what I want it to think, not about its next milking session."

Her hands moved faster, clinically expressing as much milk as possible. MU2 moaned uncontrollably, the pressure in her breasts sparking a nova in her brain, her over sensitive nipples forcing her body into another orgasm. "There's no need to be gentle," explained the administrator. "This is quite pleasurable for the cow, anyway. Instead of a slow dribble of pleasure, it's an explosion. It happens all at once, causing the cow's brain to reset, which is also useful for my purposes."