Atonement Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Locked to the seat, she was unable to escape as the dildo tortured the first orgasm out of her. Her whole body vibrated and she wheezed, tears dripping from her eyes, but the mechanical intruder continued to escalate.

She could see the others were having similar issues, their bodies spasming as the robotic program ran its course. Iris was making cute yipping sounds, Daisy grunting as she bore down hard.

Natalia made no motion at all, her glassy eyes dreamy as she rested against the rubber intruder, a dumb smile on her face. Ashley seemed the most rational, her pelvic muscles flexing in time to the bouncing dildo.

Wet lubrication leaked from their vulvas, draining into the chair, which had a circular trench and drain built in to accommodate their excretions. A trench for their lube.

She giggled as her ass spasmed, brought to new heights by the endless mechanical motion. It was getting to be too much for her to handle.

Her mouth dropped open wide and she began to moo, a low sound broadcasting her pleasure to the others. The whole room vibrated, the sound of their mooing echoing from the partition walls.

Her vision whited out for a moment, as the pleasure spiked, sending her to an unexpected peak. It was at its most unbearable when the devices suddenly shut down. Their absence didn't stop the course of her orgasm, her body rocking as it writhed, expressing the unbelievable pleasure.

After such intensity, the lack of stimulation was amazing. For the first time, she felt as if she had experienced enough. It had only lasted a moment, but the bright spot of pleasure had been burned into her mind forever.

She breathed hard, her pussy tingling in the aftermath. She wasn't certain whether she wanted to experience anything like that again any time soon.

Ashley frowned, peering at Iris. "What the hell was that? That felt amazing!"

"I was afraid Daisy might win," admitted Iris. "That's why I did my research."

She smiled secretly. "I read the manual. That jackhammer vibration is calibrated at the specific frequency to ensure that a cow will have a proper orgasm while milking. It's commonly used as a method of reward for good cows." She winked at MU2. "Good cow."

"You know this means you're disqualified," choked out Ashley, face red from her induced orgasm.

"Yes," replied Iris. "But what other cow can say they've beat an Ultra in a milking competition? I'll be the talk of The Farm for weeks!" She clenched her lips together, doing her best to hide a wide smile. "Do you really want it to get out that I was able to hold on longer than you without orgasming?"

MU2 suddenly laughed. "You know what, let's not disqualify her. Let's tell everyone she won fair and square. That's sure to put a few noses out of joint. They might even try to replicate the success they're having with Iris and create more high production cows."

She massaged her breasts and groaned. "A win-win in my book."

Ashley rose from her milking bench. "Fine, it's done. Iris is the winner, despite her dirty tricks. Daisy comes in next due to her voluptuous breasts, Natalia third due to her experience in the stacks, Morgan fourth because she was completely drained before coming here... "

"... call me MU2, please," interrupted MU2, beaming her a large smile.

"MU2, then," continued Ashley without pausing. "And finally, me. I'm last, because I've been working out the wrong muscles."

She flexed, exposing her enormous biceps. The muscles were almost as large as one of her breasts. Her impressive figure would have been a bit frightening if she hadn't known the other cow's kind temperament. She was a bit of a freak, but the rest of them were too, so she fit right in.

MU2 sighed and regretfully stood up from her bench, the dual dildos slurping as they slipped from her snatch. She grabbed a towel from a rack that had been attached to the partition wall, cleaning off her juices.

She grabbed a few more towels and tossed them to the others. She grinned. "Let's do this again when we're all at full capacity and find out who wins then."

She flexed her chest muscles, thrusting out her gigantic breasts. They wobbled to and fro as she gave a little hop.

"You're on," replied Iris, wiping the excess milk off one of her nipples and tasting it, eyes fluttering as the flavor rippled over her tongue. "It's a good thing alien milk tastes even better than this, or I'd be drinking all of my own milk," she declared.

MU2 grunted. She tended to agree. Nothing beat drinking fresh spurts of milk straight from her keeper's chest. Nothing.

She longed to kneel once more and attach her lips to her keeper's teats, taking a long pull and tasting the thick paste as it traveled down her throat. Her body was an efficient processing engine, multiplying the volume of milk from her mistress at least four times, making it safe for her alien lover to drink.

She knew her milk was being used to ensure the growth and safety of others in her mistress' family line, and she rejoiced that she was such a useful cow. She briefly touched her swollen belly. Bringing new life into the world and sustaining the aliens. That was her purpose now. She was a useful cow.

The noise of the airlock cycling interrupted her reverie. Natalia paused, frowning. "Five. There are five of us. Five happy cows already here."

MU2 understood what she meant. They weren't expecting anyone else. They were coming up on a rest cycle, which meant none of the keepers should be coming to visit, either. Who could it possibly be?

A keeper stepped through the hatch, her hand wrapped protectively around a cow's neck. The cow must have spent some time in the stacks, for her breasts looked sore and her belly was gravid.

None of the cows in her herd tried to hide their naked bodies; they had all spent sufficient time as cows to banish any form of self consciousness.

Daisy's eyes widened. "Nora?" she asked. "What are you doing here with another cow?" Her tone of voice made her sound vaguely wounded.

"I'm just returning a missing animal," she declared. "I was asked to bring her here because she belongs to your herd!"

MU2 looked at the new arrival closely, but shrugged. Her first impression hadn't changed with a second glance. She looked like a standard filter cow, fresh off the stacks. She was pregnant, but not nearly as far along as Natalia or her. The scattering of black and white spots over her face and body made it difficult to discern her original body shape, and in all other ways she appeared to be an unremarkable cow.

Natalia was the first to figure it out. She ran up to the other cow, light on her feet with excitement. She sniffed the cow's hair and patted her belly, seizing her arm. "It's Kylie!" she declared, pulling the cow in for a strong hug.

The other cows mooed with amazement, moving in close to the new arrival to verify her identity. MU2 hung back, concerned by her presence. Her last encounter with the cow hadn't gone well.

Daisy noticed her reticence and took her by the arm, pulling her into the group. "Don't be shy, you're part of the herd!" She winked at her.

MU2 felt a little shaky, but she smiled back at her wanly. "She threatened to beat me up when I wouldn't leave on the ship with her."

"She's harmless now," interjected Nora. "She's spent some time in the stacks to help her mind adjust to her new situation. She needed some help to get over her milk madness. Almost crashed that ship she stole into one of the orbital security stations before she was picked up by the defense force."

"Mmilk, Mmilk, Mmilk, I need milking," Kylie declared, licking her lips. A bright smile was fixed to her mottled face, as if it were a rubbery mask.

"See?" declared Nora. "She's not capable of violent thoughts." She squeezed Kylie's neck a final time and let her go.

Kylie folded into Natalia's arms with a dazed smile. Natalia held her close, rubbing her hands over her shoulders and cooing.

"Say, Nora, when are you going to drop into the gym again?" Ashley flexed her biceps. "We've been missing you!"

Nora blanched. "If you want me to do more side presses, I still have a crick in my neck from last time. Besides, wasn't Nina complaining about her hips after you made her do all those squats?"

"Pain is just weakness leaving the body!" declared Ashley, turning to one side and flexing her biceps.

Nora held up her hands and backed out. "I'll have to pass. Maybe later. I have lots of paperwork to do. That's it. Paperwork."

Daisy frowned. "Be sure to hurry back!"

Nora gave them a wave and left, leaving them alone with the new filter cow. Natalia rocked the cow back and forth in her arms, whispering comforting nothings into her ear.

The other cows crowded in close, Daisy tugging MU2 in with them. "Do you really think she needs to be milked?" asked Iris, groping at her udder.

A small spurt of milk dribbled from her nipples, the white substance rolling over the black splotches that decorated the cow's breasts. "It doesn't look like it would hurt. Bring her," declared Ashley.

Kylie smiled, an all encompassing grin. "MU6 loves you," she declared. "I love you all."

She stood up, suddenly finding a reserve of strength, spreading her arms wide. "MU6 wants hugs!"

They obliged her, moving into her embrace in a six way hug, a sisterhood of cows. Their udders pressed against each other, the soft flesh deforming as their nipples slid together.

MU2 smiled and relaxed into the shared embrace. She felt included, at home with these cows. As cows, they were all equals. They were a herd.

These used to be bad people, but they had been transformed. They were not bad people any more. They were cows. She mooed.

***

She had been milked for what might have been hours. Her eyes felt dry from all the staring, an unfortunate side effect of using the milkers in front of the hypnotic screen. Nude, sexy woman sucked each other off, rubbing their bodies against each other as they cooed their pleasure. It was a blatant display to increase her milk production, and she had to admit that it worked.

Her teeth gritted against the bulbous gag in her mouth, squeezing the feeding tube to extract another pull of milk. The gag was strapped into place, a rubber half mask wrapping around the back of her head. She leaned forward, supported by a webbing of leather straps hanging from the ceiling. Her breasts were stuck through the gaps, the large bulk of the milker attached below.

She could rock forward and back, swinging softly as she gripped onto the front of the webbing. Milk dribbled into her mask from the tubing extending above.

If she focused, she could see her body through the mirror-like display, a porcelain white cow with black spots. Her skin had taken on a healthy sheen, her breasts expanding even further to the extent that it took effort for her to get around on her own. This was okay. She was a cow.

A stirring in her vagina made her jolt, a new spurt of milk flowing into the eternally sucking milk cups. A sex harness hung from her waist, tubing extending from her rear off to the nearby machine which regulated her arousal levels for best milk production.

The machines were in control of the sucking and fucking. All she needed to do was drink. So she did. Another pull of the sweet mixture and she was in heaven. Her body had gotten used to the process, the milk flowing through her and being transformed into a delicious liquor in no time at all. The milk spurted from her breasts almost as fast as she could feed. She was a high production cow.

To her left and right were more harnesses, and more cows. They were all being milked together.

The cow on her left was pure white, the light scattering from her oiled skin. The one on her right was brown with white spots, shining similarly. Her dull eyes flicked back to her own body, admiring the oily shine of her own skin. Their flat chests glimmered as they flexed, stocky legs supporting their humongous chests.

All of them had tattoos right above their mons. She had protested when her keeper had taken her to be inked, but now she rejoiced in the pattern. The red heart and vines had marked her indelibly as her keeper's property. Her cow. She was sure the others felt the same.

She didn't recognize the other cows, but while being milked it was too hard to think. She could only feel what was being done to her. The cock that vibrated in her snatch. The buzz at her breasts. The bulbous rubber gag in her mouth.

Nothing more was required to make her obey. She didn't need to be strapped into place to be milked. There was no thought of escape. The Farm owned her. The Farm took care of her. She owed them. She would produce her best milk for them.

Her eyes unfocused again, passively viewing a woman being reamed by a massive strap on. She idly wished her mistress would come and service her.

She had changed so much since her original arrival at The Farm. Her past sins and worries seemed so far away while she was being milked. The bad memories hadn't gone away, but they were no longer intrusive. They had been replaced with happy, small moments she had shared with her keeper.

Nighttime kisses, gentle fucking. Sharing their milk with each other. That was her duty now. Her way of making amends. As her punishment, she would make new life for The Farm.

This could not, of course, replace the lives she had taken, but it was her new sense of purpose. Her calling. She was a useful cow.

Soft, shuffling sounds infiltrated from outside, muffled by the headphones clamped around her ears. Hissing voices spoke in her head, reinforcing the truths she had already accepted. She was a cow on the line. She would be milked.

She took another pull from the drink tube and began to settle back into the rhythm, her mind starting to wander. She had almost achieved the mindless state of milk arousal again when the system shut off. The vibration on her breasts and in her loins ceased, the hypnotic display becoming a simple mirror.

She mooed in protest. She was feeling good, and had hoped to achieve another orgasm. The headphones were lifted from her head and her eyes widened.

Several dark figures stepped forward, standing next to their cows. "How are you getting along, cow?" The voice was gentle, almost motherly.

MU2's eyes widened and she mooed with joy. It was her keeper! She wagged her butt back and forth, excited at her presence. What sort of fun did she have planned? She couldn't wait!

Eve was dressed in a red catsuit, a latex belt cinched around her waist with a metal ring over her snatch. The nipple flaps were popped open to reveal her turgid breasts. MU2's eyes fixed on the purple flesh, her lips working unconsciously. She badly wanted to slip her lips around her mistress' nipples and suckle at them like a baby.

Her keeper undid the buckles on her harness and slipped the dildos out of her snatch and butt. "It looks like you've been having fun!"

Eve slapped her ass. "No, don't move, stay there. We're not done yet."

Not done yet? What did her keeper intend? She waited patiently, watching as Eve moved to put away her sex harness. She knelt, opening the equipment box, returning with a different harness.

MU2's slow mind was still able to recognize a milking harness, but this one had two breast cups. At their bases were rubber gaskets, overlaid with thick, circular rubber. Eve placed the cups over her breasts, sliding latex straps over her shoulders. Once she had secured the harness at her back, the latex stretched taut, holding the breast cups in place. She hummed as she adjusted the shoulder straps, moving the cups into the proper position.

MU2 wanted to focus on her mistress, but her mind was wandering again. Her brain was clearing. She glanced at the cows in the harnesses next to her, recognizing Nina and Nora, who were attending MU4 and MU1. There were more cows and keepers beyond her limited vision.

They, too, were attaching harnesses to their chests. All of the cows were being processed in the same way.

"One final addition," Eve announced, retrieving a black, rubber toy from the equipment box. It was short and squat, an obscene black penis.

"Your last pregnancy was so successful, your herd has been authorized for another breeding. That means we get to fuck you until you're pregnant again." She brushed her hand up and down the thick, black cock, lifting it next to her face and giving the tip a lick.

She pulled the harness away from her waist, pressing the forward half through the metal retaining ring. She unzipped her crotch and stuck the bulbous knob at the other end of the dildo inside her, her legs shaking as she grinned.

"Fertility increases when you drink your keeper's milk," she declared, hefting one of her breasts under the breast cups. "So while I fuck you, you're going to drink my output."

She deftly retrieved additional lines from the milker and attached them to ports on the ends of her breast cups. "My milk will flow through the lines up into the ceiling, which will then travel down into your gagged mouth. Take my milk and my thick cock as a gift and give me a beautiful child."

MU2 shook in delight. Her dreams were coming true. She was going to be used by her mistress. She was a milk slave!

She presented her ass to her mistress, leaning forward to give her access. The gag prevented her from begging, but she was capable of a low, continuous moan.

The suction began again, her breasts vibrating as the cups tugged at her nipples. She knew that this meant her mistress was being milked, too. They were both being milked, but she was the cow.

She watched her mistress closely through the mirror, a grin spreading beneath her mask as the telltale white liquid sped down the plastic tubing. She took a pull at her gag, waiting patiently for the milk to flow.

She didn't have long to wait. The first taste of her mistress' milk coincided with the nudge of her cock at entrance to MU2's pussy. MU2 flopped into the harness like a rag doll, taking her mistress' length with ease. The sex harness had left her snatch lubricated, an open hole for her mistress to take.

Eve pressed inside her, gentle at first, but commanding. Unlike other keepers, Eve would never mistreat her. She trusted her mistress utterly, but she was taking too long.

She lurched backwards, forcing the dildo up inside her abruptly, making an amused sound as mistress slapped her ass.

"Eager, are we, cow? You want to be bred?"

Yes, she did. But only if it was done by Eve. Her emotional connection to her keeper enhanced her pleasure, her vagina flowering open for her mistress' tool.

She almost choked, gargling her mistress' milk as she drank as fast as possible. She wanted more. More of everything. More of fucking, more of milking, more of being a cow. Her mistress would give it to her.

Mistress rocked back and forth, the friction from the dildo catching at the sides of her wet tunnel, causing spikes of pleasure to rocket straights to her tits. Milk gushed from her udder, the tingling sensation sparking an immediate orgasm.

The orgasm lingered, building upon itself to become a body crushing paroxysm of pleasure, her keeper thrusting over and over. She was a captive cow, meat for her keeper to use. To impregnate. At her pleasure.

Through the mirror she could see Ashley and Daisy being fucked by their keepers, too, their harnesses rocking as they moaned their pleasure. Seeing the hard dildos spearing their snatches only increased her own arousal.

They were being milked and serviced together as a herd, as it should be. She would become pregnant again and increase her milk production. They would start a family together. A family of cows. She mooed with excitement.

She bucked her hips, taking a long pull of her mistress' milk as the cock exploded inside her. The dildo pulsed as the semen was pumped into her, her muscles squeezing around the hard rubber.