Atonement Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve continued to thrust, driving MU2 mad with pleasure. Her moan was a continuous cry, liquid expelling from her snatch and running down her thighs. Her mistress had bred her! She was so happy!

Eventually, the dildo ran out of ejaculate, and Eve withdrew slowly, drawing out the tingle of pleasure. She slapped MU2's ass. "Do you think we're done? Not at all, I have to make sure it takes."

Eve stepped in close, and reached out under MU2's chest. MU2 rocked as each breast cup was popped from her sensitive nipples. Eve worked at the mask on the back of MU2's head, withdrawing the feeding tube. "I want to feel your body on mine. Help me with this."

MU2 stood, her back aching. It was a good ache.

She turned to help her keeper remove the dual breast pumps from her own breasts. Her fingers fumbled, betraying her eagerness. Finally, they were free, two glistening globes of neon green flesh shining like beacons.

Everything she wanted came down to this. To her keeper, her mistress, her lover. The alien that had saved her.

"I love you, mistress," declared the cow.

"I know," replied her keeper, thrusting her thick cock deep into her cow's pussy.

They kissed, mashing their milky breasts together.