Atonement! F1-2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So this was what it was going to be? She internally, silently decided to accept this punishment. This was to be a part of her atonement. And if accepting it meant participating or helping, "Okay."

They'd frozen in their positions when they heard her rustling close to them and now she stepped around the tree that Lynette had leaned against to piss. She stepped right up to him and said, "Okay," again. Then she took the work out of Lynette's hands. She was right up against him, but the woman who'd been bold and forceful weeks before was like a diminutively demure girl looking down submissively and right away unbuttoning his pants.

"But wait," he said.

"Okay," she cut him off, "if this is it, then it is." And she loosened his pants a bit, "I'll be fine." And she took Lynette's cold slender fingers from his belt line to snake them into his underwear. Were it not so dark she'd have seen that her roomie wore the most open-mouthed, shocked expression of all. The reality of what was happening changed suddenly, though, and something clicked. She stepped back to Lynette's pee tree to see what was to unfold.

Before she had accepted what was changing or what her friend had done with her hand Lynette's fingertips met with his warm and stimulated penis. It was far from erect and so just then it seemed to move into her hand. Curiously her hand closed on it. He responded to the cold thin fingers of the thin wisp of a girl with a fresh surge of warmth, and his penis gloated to full erection suddenly. He was taken by surprise by this a little and reached up with a free hand to the top of Lynette's head.

Thinking that watching this unfold had to do with penance, the sad journalism student knelt by the tree to be a spectator. She felt she was here to see how it felt for him to walk into that bathroom at the club to see her ministrate to that dancer, Tony's, cock. Though feeling it was inappropriate to do so, she did still wonder about that thick member and now she felt a stirring under her flimsy outfit. Not for the first time, she thought of how the cold air, though it was biting, couldn't prevent her horniness; she mused, 'Maybe there's something wrong with me.' Nevertheless she reached down to her thigh and rubbed the hem out of the way on the way up to her crotch. The stirring there brought the first beads of wetness to her panties.

Lynette felt the hand rest on her short bobbed brown hair and stroke once. She mimicked that gentle stroke on the cock in her hand. His hand then slid from her crown to her nape, and she let her hand slide from his head to his base with fingers encircling but barely making contact. He responded with a moan.

Unseen his first stick bead of semen began to well up at the opening of his head and there it waited a moment while Lynette stroked two more times while feeling her way into how to go about things next. Being taller she could reach his penis very easily compared to her roommate. Without urgency she brought his penis free from his underwear and caressed the side of her face with it softly. That was it; even though it was approaching rock hard the skin stayed silky soft and she wanted it on her skin. She smoothed in on the side of her face, pressed it against her cheek and slid it there with her mouth open a couple of times depositing and spreading his first drops of moisture on her cheek, earlobe and hair. The third time she rubbed his rod along her cheek she let it pop free of her face to wave before her still open mouth. When it stopped moving she graced it with a kiss that surrounded the end of his head.

The 'smack' of that kiss sharply filled the still woods and brought the girl kneeling against the tree sharply out of her reverie about a big dick in her mouth to focus her gaze on that decent-sized dick that her roomie was starting to slide into her own mouth. Though he fingers now played with her clit through her panties some part of this sight was still punishment, she realized. A piece of her heart was allowed to drop as she taught herself that this was he might have felt when he saw her slutting it up for Lynette's amusement. Her cheeks felt hot and a tear squeezed out. She again thought of how incorrect this must be while the other part of her fingered her undies aside and rubbed two of her fingers against her warm, wet hole.

Lynette was enjoying having her hair gently teased as she gently teased the cock head in her mouth with her encircling tongue. Something told her that was enough, though, and she suddenly laid in the suction. His sensation was that of having juices drained out of him as through a straw. Then just as suddenly, before he could gasp with pleasure from that first sensation, Lynette let the suction fire his firm penis right to the back of her mouth. He felt himself ram the top of her throat and she slurped two breaths of air around him before pulling back. She held his dick up before her face again and said, "Oh my God, you're right. This head is real ... big." Lynette returned it to her mouth with a slurp and began working tight-lipped up and down the shaft. Sometimes she let the tip brush her throat again and again. She knew where she wanted this to go, but marveled at how to get it there; would it work?

'So is this wrong?' thought the spectating girl as she plunged her two fingers into her hot wet pussy. 'Maybe this is," she mused and she allowed herself to think of her hot, wet hole slopping around the fingers, but stared at her roomie's lonely, probably cold and obviously little cunt as it swayed before her. Then she looked back at the oral caress 'her' cock was getting. She admired the tranquil face he made looking up, but a new thought crossed her mind. This was exactly what she'd seen when she caught this little bitch stealing her boyfriend. Suddenly, for her own punishment she needed to see more, but for some other more visceral fulfillment she knew what she needed to see. She slipped a third finger into her own hot stick mess and hissed, "Baby, fuck her face, yeah fuck her face." He looked over at her and she nodded, "She can take it, fuck her face." She was right, she knew because she knew what her ex-boyfriend bent to. That was how Lynette stole that one, by doing things that back then she herself couldn't – back then. But she'd been working out, building up, training herself and that little cunt could do what she wanted to this man, but she wouldn't get to take this cock away without a fight; she could take it back now. So go ahead she thought, "Fuck her face." Her free hand now climbed up to work and roll her left nipple – the extremely loose top offering no protection from her own heavy handedness – this oughtta hurt.

Lynette knew this would be the work up as the man's hips joined in the motion of her lips, mouth and head. Girly was right, she could deep throat without gagging, but this dick was different. This was the widest she'd ever sucked before and she knew it would stretch her out when she got it down ... but for now there was the problem of getting that hard head around the bend of her throat. She took her fingers off the root and reached around to cup his ass to help his motion. She knew he'd need extra 'oomph' to get what she wanted in. So when she heard "Fuck her face." She agreed, but wasn't entirely sure how it would get done.

As he added his efforts to what she said, her instructions, he felt Lynette brace and gently push at his butt. He wasn't sure how much this girl but was assured "She can take it." So he let the pressure do the work, let Lynette draw him in. She moaned pleasure on his cock, but now those moans met stops as he obstructed then cleared her breathing in turns. Then Lynette stopped him. Pushed back and held her own head still, too. She took a deep breath – very deep – and slid him, with suction, right up to the point where his tip blocked her throat. She then added more pressure to his buttock and rocked her head in circles; working, working. She worked it until – pop; it felt like he popped his head through a narrow opening – and why not? She reached around his ass with both arms now and pressed even harder. She lifted herself up a bit more to line her throat up and now slid him the rest of the way in. His eight inch penis was now all the way in her 4? - 5? Inch mouth, and well into her throat – her nose smushed against his belly.

"Now fuck." Came the voice from over by the tree and he tried out a little thrusting motion. He felt cool air slurp in past his penis as Lynette was able to breathe a little as long as he could move. His out-strokes allowed he halting exhales, and his in strokes allowed intermittent slurps of inhale. Her tight throat applied constant pressure to his dick, and the cool rushes of air brought him to... to ... to, oh God a tremendous orgasm built inside and his engorgement snapped the girl's throat all the way shut. He met resistance trying to pull out to cum and even pulled her off her balance as her throat initially refused to let go of his cock head. Building pressure stung, but it felt like his cum wouldn't pass the point where Lynette's tight throat gripped his head. This moment lasted but two seconds, but being cut off from air stirred a panic in both and Lynette coughed him free. She steadied herself by leaning on him and she felt a hot wad of his cum burst into her mouth. She felt a hand on her back and her friend say, "Don't, don't you swallow. I want it, it's mine." She tried to nod and keep her mouth closed over the end of the pulsing dick to collect every bit. No, no swallowing, no. A little more, it really was a lot. More, it seemed like it would be enough to fill her mouth, more than most men shot. "Ah," he sighed, which both girls took as a sign that he was about done. The larger girl had slid up under and now supported some of the weight of the slighter. Lynette released the penis which then taped the other girl lightly on her face. It made a wet sound as it stamped her glasses with a skin of cum. Lynette clamped her mouth over her friend's and allowed the warm syrupy load to drool out of her mouth. She stirred it out with her tongue and then frenched it around in the other's mouth. Another couple of spots of semen seeped out to the girly's hair, but she paid no heed as she thrilled at swishing he prize mouthful around and swallowing a bit at a time.

He still stood agape still letting his ejaculation wash over him and now stroked a different girl's hair. She reached up and kissed his penis and soaked even more of his sticky drops onto the skin of her face. She felt Lynette loom over her and the little woman's crotch was right there over her. Her height was just right to meet his still stirring penis and so she edged right in. She slid one leg up his flank and his middle-erect penis flopped down again to wave about in the scant space between one woman's mouth and the other's vagina.

Wondering if the maneuver was spiteful or malicious she reached up and licked the tiny cunt above her, parting it for the first time that night. Lynette had taut little labia buried under curly hair that she trimmed but never fully shaved off. Lynette let out a little sound as the cold air touched her now exposed button of a clitoris and cooled the moisture that had gathered at her hole. She knew instinctively that things weren't done, but she sure as hell was going to have some input.

"You want this, you little bitch?" She said quietly as the pair above her kissed, "Not until I have my say." She held his penis and reached up to guide it, now about limp, into her mouth.

For his part he kissed, he reached up into the littler woman's blouse and discovered her small, but firm and almost sharp breasts – titties, they'd have to be called – and at the same time he felt his dick thrilled to be manipulated by another warm, skilled, hungry mouth. Moaning of two women reached for him from the two directions in the dark. The woman below him, milking his cock back to solidity, continued probing her own pussy roughly with three fingers – now slipping in a fourth.

Lynette, though 22, appeared to be the younger of the two women owing to her slimmer frame and young face. Actually, her titties did complete that image, too. They were there and unpon seeing in person or touching they were obvious and well shaped, but through most clothes they hid. She usually had to rely on the rest of her figure and nice, though also diminutive ass, to demonstrate femininity. Or she could do what she was doing now. Her desire to be looked upon as an attractive girl sometimes led her to be a little quick to spread 'em – which was why she did what she did to steal her friend's boyfriend. It probably had something to do with why she was doing this tonight.

She had selected her top – a thin, loose, metallic-colored sleeveless t-shirt – because it showed off one feature about her breasts that she did like. When she had erect nipples they really made points, and the material of this top would really hang up on them. In fact, he was noticing, her nipples could get so hard that they tightened all the skin on the rest of Lynette's breasts. He broke off their kisses to reach down to manipulate with his mouth, too. He almost unnoticeably had begun bucking his hips a little to compliment the work being done on his dick as the mouth of the other girl slid up and down one side and then down the other. His hand's raised Lynette's blouse now and allowed his mouth to go to work on one breast. The light fabric clung to the nipple of the other breast, enhanced by exposure to the cold air. One moment he bit and sucked at the nipple to marvel at how hard it was, and the next it was interesting to try to fit her whole breast into his mouth. Surprisingly, though close to her chest, her breasts were wide enough at their bases that he couldn't do it. He moved to the other breast leaving the first poking out from under a fold of fabric. One of his hands went down to play with the hair of the woman who now suckled the very tip of his penis. He definitely was getting ready again at a surprise rate. He used a gentle push on her head to get her to let his penis in, and he slit it to fill much of her mouth. She didn't feel ready to deepthroat as hard as Lynette could so she hoped he didn't press the issue. She was able to get him to accept her gently sucking strokes that took in about half his length. She worked this a couple dozen times while he smoothed her hair, but then another hand appeared in the small space between crotches and face. At first in her hair, then at her chin, and then finding purchase with her own fingers Lynette had reached down seeking his cock, surely hoping to see if it could be made ready. Little did Lynette know it almost was. She heard the kiss above break off. Surely her lithe roommate was looking down to plan her next maneuver.

Here it was. Instead of using two fingers to encircle the cock she wanted, Lynette wrapped he bony hand around it. This made less of it available for her friend's mouth on each stroke. As the strokes went on the hand gained another inch until the other's mouth could almost be pried of, could now only tease the head. This was worth a whimper of dissatisfaction that went unheeded.

Lynette made her move; with one leg cranked up against his flank, Lynette's crotch was high enough to accept him. She slid her hand down to the end of the shaft and effectively evicted her greedily kissing and slurping roommate. Hearing a whimper told her she'd gotten her way. Lynette took over stroking him then pushed him back just enough to take him in. She coaxed him along the right path and lined him up with her little labial slit. A couple of strokes and he should be right in. It was not to be. He did rub along her freezing crotch and effectively brought rich moist heat (the moisture of her friend's lips) and with a bump he parted her inner lips, but he was solid and his head was bigger than her hole was used to. A second bump still thrilled her clit and wetted him down more, but only his tip dared peek inside. Then a new interference arrived; a new hand from below filled her labia. Her roommate wasn't ready to see this penetration and interposed with her own plan. Girly's recently freed hand now rubbed at Lynette's clitoris and rolled in her juices to spread them. It was nice and a thrill, but in effect blocked the entry of when she really wanted. Lynette was so surprised that she let out a girlish little "Ah, ha." Encouraged by the sound she reared up between rubs to administer a spank to the nearby tight ass. To this Lynette again bucked and made her little squeak. A new thing occurred to her though.

Her own four-fingered action below was having its effect and if it was to serve any purpose then she would have to focus on it for a moment. Her thumb, the only finger not buried and writhing in he hot cunt was working her clitoris, but now she edged it too to her opening. While still rubbing Lynette above, she slipped her thumb in at her own hole to form a cone of all her fingers. The rubbing and entering of a narrow to thick to narrow to thick sensation brought her to a small orgasm which she announced with a repeating moan of "Ah, ah, ah". Her hand came away from Lynette's tiny pussy above as she folded over forward with the pleasure and heat at her belly.

Lynette capitalized. She broke the kiss and slipped out of the fingers caressing her nipple and, keeping her leg high, she turned. This brought her little ass against his belly and his crotch to face her pussy from the rear. If she let her leg down it might lower her features and take time, so she rested her foot on the nearest available perch – her friend's back. Lynette had kept a hand on the desired prize and immediately slid it against her open slit totally filling it again. In one moment he brought his hips back and bent around her soft smooth ass and then thrust dead on target. Her pussy, with leg up and bent forward was in a position for tightness and denied the inside view to anymore than his very tip. So his thrust pushed her forward and now her foot, just resting on her orgasming friend, pushed hard and she put most of her weight on the friend's shoulders. Moans of orgasm became a muffled grunt as she fell face and mouth to the leaves and twigs below. His second thrust got the head in with an audible 'slip' and Lynette let out with another "Ah, ha", this one with a bit of surprise and a twinge of pain. Oh, she was wet and her pussy was ready, but she was oh-so-petit for him. This was no trick of muscle control; Lynette had tight twat.

His first attempt to slide up barely gained an inch and brought her weight down again on her human foot stool, whose glasses fell off. That one's first impulse was to yell, "Hay! But, remembering that she was being punished, took it in stride. She just turned her head to the side and rode out the shame with her orgasm and continued to milk her sticky cum with all five fingers. With a 'slush' she let her knuckles crown, "Ah!" she uttered.

Lynette had troubles of her own which she declared with, "Ah, ah, oh that head is, is, is too big!"

"Are you Okay?" he leaned forward to cup her pubic mound and the front of her labia, "Do you need me to stop?"

"No, ah" she said feeling so full that she felt she had to keep her mouth open. "Oh, my god," when she realized he'd stopped, "Oh, no, gotta, you gotta keep on." She pushed back against him and before he could step back had pressed another inch inside. "Ah, yeah just fuck me, fuck me," He responded with another press, "Yeah, splitting me, fucking split me!" Encouraged he began his rhythmic thrusting, but still only maxxed out at about four inches inside. His each thrust was met with a high "Ah!" of pain and pleasure mixed. "Oh god, you gotta go deeper, more!" Her hands grasped back to find his cock still at least half out. "Baby, ahh, fuck my pussy, ahh." She pressed back more and as he bit in for another inch he flet the pent up well of her moisture 'squoosh' around him and squeeze out of her. His rhythem now brought a steady stream of "Ah, ah, ah" from Lynette's locked open mouth. Each time he did seem to gain another little bit.