Atonement! F1-2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman on the ground beneath them brought herself up to fully fisting and although she thought for a moment 'this is crazy', she let the tears roll down her cheeks with quiet submission. Lynette's weight was off her back so she could roll her face to her glasses and use her hand that was not deeply involved to push her head up off the ground. Still, the lighter girl's heel rested between her shoulder blades. More quiet tears.

"Ah, ha, Uhh." She heard from Lynette, repeatedly for the next three strokes. Then silently, with tightly squinted eyes, she mouthed "fuck, fuck, fuck," He'd bottomed her out – or rather topped her off – whichever expression fit better. Her fingers still lightly supervising his progress could tell that he still had a bit of cock to go, but she had no more room.

He could feel the end of his penis stopping up and asked again, "Do you want me to stop?"

"No, get it, go, Owww! Go!" He started a faster pace and was met with more of Lynette's trademark "Ahh, Ahh, Ahh!" Now faster with every stroke. This threw her off balance again and she pressed on her roommate's bare back again. "Oh, baby, split me in half, Ahh, Ahh, Ahh!" So on he drove. Weight under her moved and the other girl pushed back and then moved away, rolling onto her back – but still keeping her fist rolling slightly left then right in her pussy with a gentle smacking sound. Her back scratched on leaves and twigs and then she realized she'd rolled onto a single stem of thorns. Her free hand gently knocked Lynette's heeled shoe off. It didn't matter for suddenly the slighter woman's orgasm sprung on her and she last her stand as her knee buckled.

"Ohh, Ohh, yeah." She yelled as she felt for the ground to guide them down to. It was a controlled fall of knees bending, then going down on one knee, then finally crouching to doggy position. This was a feat and almost led to separation, but for the tightness and contracting of Lynette's orgasming pussy. It did let a lot of him side out except for the head. Held tight but for a second it saved their bond for the moment it took for both to settle on their knees – across the chest of the other woman. Little breasts were cushioned in their fall by generous ones. He resumed motion in Lynette's taught hole and had to regain depth with about five thrusts. Again she commanded, "Oh baby, split it, split my pussy." And he resumed the fast pace.

Pinned by their thrusts she couldn't raise her hand past Lynette's body, so she clutched at her own wrist with her strong pussy. 'The little stealing bitch hasn't got that much on me, she can't do this much,' she thought, "Don't, don't call him baby, you piece of ass, and when he cums, it's mine. I want it, Okay?" She whispered when she found the little nymph's ear.

"Oh, yeah, you got it, Ahh, Ahh, Ahh!" She answered aloud. Lynette's next orgasm crept up from the depths rising from her womanly center to overtake her head. "I, ahh, I can't take, ahh, much more of this. He's gonna rip meee apart, Ahh, Ahh, Ahh!" She smiled when she heard this 'I already tamed this beast' She winced against the pain as she turned a bit at a time to fit under Lynette so that each was face to the other's crotch. One more hike and she could see the spot of penetration. While she watched she could see a bulge move back and forth above her roomie's pubic bone. Back and forth – back and forth, it – it was the outline of his engorged dick head deep in her again slamming home at the top of her vagina. Her tiny twat was so totally consumed by their copulation that her little button clit disappeared against his shaft on the up strokes, and her lips even seemed to curl in. With its appearances she licked up to meet her friend's clitoris, then slid to lick along the seam under the remaining uninterred portion of 'her shaft'. For the first time she tasted her roomie's juices and noticed they were different from her own subtle taste. The hand in her own pussy, at one point in up to the wrist, slowly slid out now covered in her own moisture. She felt both members of the linked pair stiffen then; they were both going to cum soon. Her licking spread from one to the other and back again with each movement. "Ahh, Ahh, Ahh!" exclaimed Lynette. She reached up with her wet hand and found the back of Lynette's head and grabbed at her hair. She rolled her hips up and lowered her friend's face to her own steamy, open, used feeling pussy and insisted with her pressure that they meet. Lynette still couldn't seem to close her mouth "Ahh, Ahh!" So she literally smothered the girl's face into her pussy to muffle her cries. The sound and pressure started her next orgasm.

Lynette's orgasm was almost over when his started – her wiggling and tightening finally pushed him over. As with her throat fucking earlier, his cum load met with resistance from her tight strangle hold. Yet it was not enough to completely hold back the superheated load. His cum completely flooded Lynette's vagina making his thrusts fill the cold air with a distinctive slopping sound. Then his thrusts were squeezing his thick load out of the exceedingly tight pussy and some fell onto the other girl's face. The light splashes of fluid awakened the girl on the ground from her own orgasmic distraction. Again drops of semen landed on her glasses until she repositioned herself so that she could lap his cum directly from the shaft each time it emerged. He sighed again and again even after he stopped pushing as her ministrations on his wet cock had just begun. She heard one more "mmMmm." From Lynette during his orgasm as his pulsing and squirting must have rekindled hers.

It was time for this to end – she left Lynette to her oral work and had a mini orgasm from the little woman's squeals projecting directly into her pussy. This was also a first taste for Lynette and, and, and she decided she liked it. Her tongue plunged right in. Meanwhile she used her free hand to work his penis out. Fir the first seconds it seemed his head would seal them together, but quickly he softened enough to bend directly into her mouth. One of his last jerks dripped to her chin. Then he was inside being sucked – she imagined him to be a straw, and she did manage to extract more of his flavor while her roomie got into the spirit down below.

Then she licked her friend's vacated hole. As she suspected, and the taste confirmed, there was still plenty of his cum to be had there. In the gloom between the two lovers she could see ... Lynette's vagina was still a bit agape and drooled cum lazily. She reached up with a hand to slap her roomie's pussy sharply, once, twice, three times and heard a "mMm!" muffled into her own depths. The gapped hole contracted slowly and squeezed out the rest of the desired load into her hungry mouth. "Mmm, say it's still mine, say it's still for me, baby," she moaned. She reached up again, but not in time to stop another drop from her glasses.

"Oh, you know it, but I still don't know if you're done working off damage done." She took his whole, softened penis in her mouth and held it there as her roomie's licking brought another thrill to her own abundant pussy. She trilled aloud, vibrating his member again. Bruises and thorns on her ass outweighed concerns about cummy glasses, but she couldn't see very well on the way back to the car and they both had to guide her. Once home, clean and being gently scrubbed in the tub she allowed herself to worry about what she'd endure next to keep her sure thing around.