Atonement! O

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa, whoa, wow you've got lips! OK, wow!" Joe exclaimed and she eased, though a few more slaps appeared across her ass. They were surely targeting her pussy, too, not accidentally including it. A bit of a tear appeared at the corner of her eye by the time Tom stopped, but it was solely from the sting and the flushed excitement. She kept up her hand motions on Joe's dick while he slowly entered and fully exited her mouth. Excited gasps accompanied each exit.

Tom examined his hand where juices had literally splashed across his fingers. "So you liked that?" he asked.

"Mmm, uh huh, Mmmph," she said around mouthfuls of Joe, and at her next breath, "but I, Mmmph, want your dick, Mmmph, now."

"On the way." He said, and he had already been turning around to face her rear head-on, so to speak. Before entering he leaned way over her to heft her large breasts wit the cups of both his hands. Man four, now undressed, approached and introduced himself.

"Hi Jenny, I'm Dan," he said almost shyly. Everyone paused and all sound stopped. Then all those in on the name changes laughed or chuckled. For a moment it was a sight; three naked men and one woman, denuded except the skirt around her waist and sucking a cock while about to be penetrated, all with a good natured laugh about them. Dan, bewildered for sure, smirked trying to figure out what it all meant.

But then, "Here Danielle, just what you asked for," and, hands still firmly holding her boobs, Tom could be heard sliding his cock into her over-wet pussy, to the hilt. Her teased orgasm, alert from the spanking, leapt with joy and prepared to do some real work – or try to.

Tome applied some long, even and steady strokes, the work horse of many women's orgasms. In spite of his spanking escapade on her rosy ass and lips he didn't feel the need for ramming thrusts that would keep her off balance. She abandoned handling Joe's shaft and just let the strokes carry her back and forth, lips sliding up and down most of Joe's length. Dan, trying to figure out where to fit in, sat on the bed close to her middle, placed one hand gently on her back and reached for her left breast with his other. Tom surrendered that one while tightening his grip on the right; he was suing her breast to push home his strokes. Dan stroked the breast gently and wide-eyed, enrapt by the size and motion as her whole form cast back and forth. He let the erect nipple bump and rub past his fingers outstretched to give a texture – a friction.

"Oh, yess," she announced, "Ohh, yess." Her climax was there and about to strike.

"Are you about to cum soon?" He asked through the com-link.

"Oh, oh, yess."

"You'd better tell them."

At first unable to around the mouthful Joe fed to her again, she then declared, "Oh ... I'm ... gonna... gonna..." but before she got to 'cum' Tom's long appreciable strokes were out of her pussy, and he was headed for her front section.

"What, What?" she stopped sucking Joe and looked around, "what oh, Come on guys! Can't a girl fucking 'O' around here?"

"Not from what I hear." Said Dave, rising from his chair to come to the bed again. Dan left her breast side and was working his way to the rearview. Both Tom and Joe now prodded at her face with their dicks. They steadied themselves while she shifted on her hands and knees, a little soreness was arriving there. She first accepted Tom's dick past her lips and tasting her own fluids more now than she had on Dave (he'd basically dried it off in her hair). She slurped to keep up with the moisture. It failed and a little of her own secretion dripped from her chin. She released him tolick around her lips, and as another cock, Joe's, pressed her cheek she felt two sets of hands about her hips and rear. She couldn't look back right now, nor could she acknowledge the 5 round of knocking on the hotel room door.

A conversation grew around her ass again, and at least two hands, no three, gently rubbed circles and arc following her fullness. Joe had had his three strokes and on the way to mouth Tom's cock she pressed her glasses back onto her face. Each man held his dick with one hand; Tom to feed it to her mouth for his three strokes, and Joe to stroke his own while he waited. Next she returned to Joe to follow his hand up and down the shaft. As their motions picked up she offered more strokes of the mouth to each; four, five sometimes six.

"Isn't it nice?" Came one voice from behind.

"oh, yess, soft." Replied the other.

"Watch this," that one's hand gripped her whole rear by the sides and moved to give it a good shake, "See, a little meat there." In reference to the ripples that crossed her buttocks each time.

"Mmm yes, just a little bit of fat, right."

"Yeah, but not like ...fat, just nice; just enough to be delicious."

"Right not a fat ass." Said in an exaggerated tone.

"No, right just not ridiculously skinny," Still ministering to two penises on one end, she was not immune from the discussion objectly taking place to the aft, about her... aft. She was just too busy to put in. Normally she would have taken up arms over this characterization of even another woman, but she resigned to it knowing that signing on for this treatment made any argument she could put forward ridiculous. So, at first concerned about the use of the word "fat", she was relieved to hear that maybe, by comparison, roommate Lynette's derriere would be 'ridiculous'. This she thought of with a mouthful of cock. Now, though, mouth moving with Joe's member, she noticed Joe's whole frame shaking and his hand motions picked up tempo.

"Watch this," one voice to the rear continued on. She tried to really suck Joe's penis, but his hand motions turned to a real jerking that made it so hard, so she stopped trying and just opened her mouth to receive his load.

"Oh," Joe moaned and just when she expected a hot splash on her tongue or lips, "Uhh, nnnuhh," he'd pressed her head to lower her face and instead she felt the wet sticky load heat and moisten her scalp right where he cascading black hair parted. There was a pat on her rear, and another, and another almost in time with Joe's depositing throbs to her scalp.

The men to the rear continued, "Oh that's nice," describing delightful little ripples crossing her soft still red tushy. Another hand pat, pat, patted too.

"No, really guys, the hair again?" She said, a little surprised exasperation in her voice.

"That's what I hear," said Dan from the read who's fourth pat now reared up and landed with a little more slap.

Raising her head she felt Dave's cum from earlier gently sway in her hair. As much as it had soaked in, rolled down the strands and thickened there was still enough there to stick to her cheek. Added to that Joe's wads had dripped down a bit and the raising of her face brought a trickle to the left lens of her glasses. "Oh, oh, see guys. Look, I'll swallow it if you just want to get it in there," she licked Tom's offered head, "See no problem." Another of Dan's firmer pats landed on her rear and he answered back over his shoulder.

"Mmmaaaybe,... no, nah I don't see it happening just yet."

"Man!" She declared, and as joe moved off to the chair of resting she took Tom's penis and used a hand to take it from his offering hand.

"Hey, try that," Dave's voice began as his hands, then fingertips could be felt going on a quest, traveling back on her cheeks. Pulling, pulling the pried her cheeks apart and she felt the air conditioning, at the window over there behind her, cooling both her moist twat and anus. Both tightened visibly from the cool draft, but also sensing what was next. She tightened her suction and her grip on Tom's fine, hot dick in anticipation.

'Smack!' a generous pat like the last two came down covering partly one cheek, but wholly on her anus and pussy. She bucked and whirred a trill with her mouthful. That translated into a throb in Tom's member. Another smack and another, four, five – each producing a sharp sting in her ass and in her twat, and a new throb in Tom's firmly sucked dick. She clung on not willing to let go, knowing what was coming or where it was going if she slipped. Six slaps on her pussy, now seven, tightened her insides and coaxed her orgasmic thrill back for another try. Would this do it, she thought, 'will I spunk to spank?' She almost giggled or smirked to her own humor, but thought again about that load coming down that tunnel. Tom's throbs suddenly grew and were free of her actions. Just then her attention was drawn by the voices in the front room; male and female, both. Her concentration was broken as both men at her ass began to shift around. Then the voice in her ear caught her attention, too, "Do they like that ass, or what?"

Tom slipped free of her dual grip and his first shot of cum streaked up into her hairline from below. The loosest, wateriest portion immediately ran down. Next he was able to get a handful of the longer portion of her hair, the back, to his penis and he wrapped it around his head.

"Yes, yes," she said aloud to the man's voice in the receiver with a visible exasperation as droplets on her forehead ran down behind her glasses and onto her nose. Two dripped off, a third she caught with the back of her hand.

Dave still held her cheeks apart as she leaned back a bit. Tom let go having deposited his shot semen in her hair. The wet ends landed in front of her shoulder just above her left boob. The leaning back motion brought Dan's ready penis to her back door.

Still on the ass appreciation discussion the voice in her ear told her, "Well then, tell them you appreciate it..."

"Um"

"Go on"

"Thanks guys, for liking my ass, um, that feels ... nice." She offered awkwardly.

Dave came back with, "You're welcome." And raised on hand in a gentle pat.

"And," he added from the front room just as Dan's dick was pressed to the waiting lips below her ass.

"And," she repeated his words verbatim, "One of you had better get up into that fat ass.

"What?" asked Dan holding his penis right there; with the head an interesting kiss's distance inside her nether lips.

"I said..." she leaned forward denying him vaginal entry, and adding her own firm tone to the words making a command of, "get that thing up ... into ... my ... fat ... ass!"

"Well, OK." Dan said offering his enthusiasm.

She began to lean back again, until she felt his cock head between her cheeks – no longer held open. He placed his head right to her tight pore and unhanded it to place his hands on either side. He pressed her cheeks apart, just a bit, just enough. His head began to part her open, but held fast and his penis even tried to buckle a little for both his dick and her asshole were dry.

'This will be,' she thought, 'interesting.' She pushed back more and added a mental note of, 'and raw!' They both tried a push together and all that happened was a bit of a stretchy feeling at her hole. Then a moment's inspiration overtook her. She, fully on her shins and knees, leaned forward again and propped herself up on one fist, while her other hand reached down, back and between her legs. About her Dave had left the bed and walked around to her front; Tom and Joe lounged on chairs in different spots of the room, watching; and a distinctly female laugh came from the other room. Her hand reached and reached through until it found his penis perched at her asshole. She pulled him free so his cock rested firmly in her hand, but losing rigidity. 'No time to lose,' echoed in her head and she smirked as she pressed his penis up against her slit. There she let her fingers slip around it as she dabbed her copious fluids all around its every side. She pulled her labia around its sides and the soaking dapply sounds were heard about the mostly quiet room. His turgidity returned rapidly at all the fingering that frankly just fumbling at her sopping hole now. When she felt his skin go steel-tight and his length pressed its way past her clit at the front of her chasm, she knew that both of their senses of adventure were back to fully engaged. Back to the business of a butt-fucking.

She shifted on her knees again and dropped him out of her slit. He pulled back and reapplied his sopping wet cock head to her tight, shy anus. Her hand continued to play in her juices, she'd need them.

Dave watched her face as she had done this and just now leaned in to kiss her mouth. Three gentle pecks almost lovingly caressed her lips as Dan's head slipped within on the other end. At Dave's third kiss a gasp filled her mouth; That was Dan pushing again to gain an inch into her ass. Dave reached out and weighed the sides of her boobs as Dan reared back for another push. Dave's next motion to kiss was pushed back as she lowered her face. Dan's push had gained back the original mileage and maybe another half inch, but there he ground to a raw halt and rearing back to apply third push got no further, but itched, maybe burned a little at her ass. She brought her fingers up from her hole and generously applied a new coat of moisture. Maybe it was the A.C. rapidly drying her lubrication from his dick.

"Now," she murmured and he pressed, she bit her lip against a sting at first, but then he got another inch past her border. Again she touched herself, her pussy showing its gratitude for the attention, and again she coated his member, "Now," and they repeated the same experience to gain a little more space. Knowing this was how to go about it, she lifted her face to Dave again. Those soft kisses had been nice. She and Dan worked together like that for three more pushes to get his penis inside while she kissed Dave and he held and caressed her bosom; holding them up, rubbing the nipples and then letting them go to bounce and flounce like the happy big-girl breasts they were. As Dan reached his top depth she applied one more slather of her pussy's dew to the place where they conjoined. As Dan started his shallow pumping motions much of it went to his balls.

So long that took that none present noticed the initial entrance of a new pair to the room. Now Tom and Joe (who was Sam) caught sight of a couple, yep one of each, who were already standing at the edge of the bed holding hands. The trio using the bed would still be a full minute engaged in their alan pumping, French kissing, and breast fondling before they noticed the pair. Our girly even added her freed up hand to lightly touch Dave's semi-aroused cock.

Now the woman, a medium-height slender 28 years old, leaned forward to place both hands on the edge of the bed so she could get next to girly's ear. With her face right by her cheek she quietly said, "I heard from your friend in there you were having a very busy birthday."

Her eyes flew open and her kiss parted, but Dan nor Dave lost a beat at what they were doing. "Whew, what." She was surprised by the female presence.

"It's aftermidnight, happy birthday." The woman grinned and straightened back up. Her hair, which was long and blond with darkening brown at the roots, rested in front of her shoulders and down to cover her modest chest. She was a sight in her loose fitting black peasant blouse and flowing patchwork skirt. "And I want you to meet my husband, B- er, Harry. He's brought you the icing to this cake you're baking here."

12