Atonement or Exorcism?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,024 Followers

He groaned and lowered his torso back on the bed. "I don't know if I can. We've done it so much."

"I think we can," I said. I lowered my mouth on his, sucked his tongue into my mouth, moved my hands to his nipples, and started tweaking them. At the same time I put my hips in motion. Not rising or falling too much, as I wanted to keep the depth of him, but moving back and forth in a wave motion.

Champ that he was, he was ready to go again right away. He grabbed my waist and began slamming me up and down on the cock again and thrusting up with his hips. When I reached back and grabbed and squeezed his balls, he fired off three salvos, gave me a deep groan, and sank back onto the mattress, exhausted.

I lowered my cheek to the cleavage between his pecs and smiled a little smile, still moving my hips in a gentle wave motion.

That was for you, Cal, I thought, even letting my lips form the words. Fulfilling the last thing you told me to do. And now we're good. Good-bye and good luck to you.

"Are we finished?" Horst asked, with a moan.

"Not by a long shot," I answered. "I said all night." That was for Cal, I thought. The rest of the night is for me.

He groaned—but he was still hard inside me.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,024 Followers
12