Attacked

Story Info
Supposed stranger invades her.
1.3k words
3.4
51k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_pet
His_pet
11 Followers

Her sleep disrupted by the pull upon her limbs, wrenching her from the dreams of him, still held in darkness. All she hears is heavy breathing and the pounding of her heart. She does not know if it is her own, or that of her assailant. No words are spoken as she fights blindly against the confines of His hold. The sharp clink of metal slapped upon her wrists, spreading her arms painfully wide. Her legs, pinned under him. She tries to find her voice, trying to scream, she parts lips wide.

How he can see in the dark she does not know, but a ball gag is shoved between them. Cutting off all hope but short whimpers... trying to breathe only as her heart races. One calloused hands runs rough down left thigh, slapping on a cuff painfully. She is racing through mad thoughts as the second cuff falls to right ankle, effectively spreading her upon a bar. She is helpless, but still she fights it none the less. Her body moving in the small offerings of her confine. She feels His rough hands ripping away the fabric of her sleeping gown, laying her bare to jim. A hood is placed over her head, before she hears the click of the light switch.

The bed groans as he climbs back upon it... sharp slaps raining upon tender flesh that has never known such treatment. Panic reigns in her mind. Blood rushing from each spot that his hand punishes. The torture of his touches continues harsher with each touch... pinching painfully upon tender skin... nipples pulled and twisted... His hand continues lower, snaking between splayed thighs... slapping harshly at her clit. Four fingers plunge deep into her cunt, painfully stroking as he leans closer... whispering harshly...'you whore, you want this don't you, you were begging to be fucked like the dirty lil cum sucking bitch you are, weren't you..." slap, slap, slap against her thigh...his fingers still punishing as hand is pulled free, slamming deeply within her his fist, working hand further and further. His other hand still punishing upon her breasts, she knows that bruises will abound upon her flesh in the morning...

For some reason, even before she knows it, her pleas for and end to this torture, an escape... turn to pleas for release at a whole new level. Begging him to not stop... not that he could understand the words around the girth of the ball gag; but her body betrays this wantonness. Her hips reaching up to meet the ravaging strokes of his fist within sopping cunt.

She hears his voice again, torturing with his knowledge of her flesh, 'that's it you lil whore... just ready to be fucked harder and longer, begging to be treated like the slut that you can only dream of being... cum for me whore... NOW... cum for me like the dirty lil bitch you are." Feeling the release of her fluids racing along his forearm, still moving within her. Knowing well that she is at his mercy.

He pulls his fist from her cunt, reaching to remove the ball gag from her mouth... His arm held before her lips. "Clean it, bitch." A shocked whimper escapes her, the first sound unhindered from her, as her tongue dutifully reaches out lapping at his flesh, cleaning the taste of her from his skin.

Still held control in iron, he offers the engorged head of His cock to her open mouth. Knowing she will not resist, he shoves it deeply into her – filling her mouth completely. His strokes rough and purposefully in her warm mouth – using her solely for his pleasure now... each drive deeper, holding full to the hilt, as she squirms under him, deprived of breath, moans growled from deep within, pulling back only slightly as his load is shot against her throat, pulling back further as He milks the last of his seed in spurts upon her face. His finger reaching to gather at bit of the white cream; tracing his name across ample chest.

"I knew you would soon be pushed beyond those walls you try to hide behind, slut... you will not easily raise them again, not to me, ever again. Do you understand, bitch?" He demands of her. Small whispers of breath acknowledge her obedience.

The hood left upon her face, he unshackles her from the bed, pulling her to unsteady feet, and dragging her through the house, grabs her keys from the counter. She can tell they are moving to the garage, fear builds within her. She knows she is helpless; and at his mercy. She crawls across the seat, with one loud resounding smack to her exposed ass. She feels totally exposed, unknowing what is to happen, knowing that she is completely naked and helpless, she begs... 'please, please let me put on clothes, something, please?' Her soft pleas met with a sudden grasp to her chin, pulling her blind gaze to him, she can feel heated breath through the cloth. A harshness sends a shiver rushing down her spine, "if I wanted you to have clothes, I would have put them on you, slut. Now, be quiet until I say you may speak."

The long drive leaves her mind racing, lost in the many twists and turns. She didn't know, even when they stopped finally as to where they were. All she can hear is the soft throbbing of music when he opens the door, leading her along with a strong grasp to red tresses. She tries to stifle the fear rising, the soft whimpers as they enter the building. The heat of it a caress on the gooseflesh of her creamy skin.

Finally, the hood is removed from her... deep blue eyes wide as she adjusts to the room... trying vainly to take in all that is around her... the myriad of people first. All of them engaged in activities that range from wild to perverse within her realm of thoughts. The array of toys beyond her ability to even guess how they are all to be used.

She is not allowed to linger long in thought, dragged forward, she moves to his command naturally. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she knows she should rebel, should fight against this thing that seems to be engulfing her spirit; but, she knows not how. She knows she will continue as long as he is near. The one that seems to know her better than she knows herself.

Suddenly, he stops, turning to her... her first look at him since the beginning of this night. Her soft mouth opening wide, shocked by the face that greets her. He just gives that smug smirk of his, and turning pulls her along.

Pushing her to her knees at his feet, he pauses to discuss something with the proprietor, there voices lost to her as she digests this piece of knowledge. Finally, it seems the bargain has been struck, she is wrenched from the floor, following him obediently as they enter the largest room she has seen, a few other patrons scattered about on large pillows and lounges.

He sits upon a lounge, halfway across the room. Pulling her close, his lips punishing upon her rape-ravaged lips. His tongue fucking her as his cock did not that long ago. As he feels the weakness in her knees, she can hear the chuckle in his deep rumbled voice, pushing her away. He thinks a moment, and commands her, "see that man over there, slut?" He waits for her nod before continuing, "since you are such a little bitch in heat tonight, go, take care of his needs, whore, Now."

For a moment she hesitates, and then, knowing she is lost... and begins crawling from him, some apprehension in the shock of such a command, shaking her for a moment, as mind races... wonderingly as to what she shall do, and how... none of this confusion hopefully visible to him, as she only wishes to please him...so lost in the hold he has so suddenly taken from her.

His_pet
His_pet
11 Followers