Attacked Ch. 02

Story Info
Waking up and answers.
1.8k words
4.61
23.7k
9

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 01/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DragAngel
DragAngel
54 Followers

I walked down the stairs. This cabin was HUGE! It reminded me of the show log cabins I had seen when I was younger. You know the dream homes for people far richer than I would ever be.

The whole place was clean and tastefully but sparsely decorated. Just a few scenery paintings here and there. No pictures of family and friends. Nothing to give me a clue about this sexy back I was following down the stairs.

I was very nervous, what am I doing here and who is this person, and what does he want from me.

When we got to the bottom of the staircase we entered a great room. There was a huge big screen TV surrounded by two very comfy looking dark brown leather couches, and two overstuffed recliners. *Why in the world does this man have so much room for people? I haven't seen or heard anyone else*

On the other side of the room was a huge table. It looked as if it could seat 20 people for a holiday feast. It reminded me of the table my Mom had when I was little with all the leafs in it when my whole huge family would come over for Thanksgiving.

He sat down at the head of the table and put the steaming plate of food to the right of him and told me in the very sexy voice of his, "Sit, eat and we will talk" I sat down and looked at the food. Three eggs, 4 slices of bacon extra crispy (the way I love it) and 4 sausage links and sourdough toast.

"I don't think I am going to eat all of this." I told him.

"You will try" was his reply.

I took a bite of the bacon, and moaned with pleasure. I felt as if I hadn't had food for a year. Once I started eating I didn't stop until the plate was clean. *I don't even feel stuffed, I could eat another plateful.*

"Finished?" he asked with a twinkle in his eye.

"Yes, thank you. Sorry I didn't realize how hungry I was. How long was I out? And where am I and WHO are you?"

"My name is Darrell. You have been asleep two days. You are at my cabin." Darrell replied.

"How did you find me, why did you bring me here instead of a hospital, did you see what attacked me? Is the dog ok? You didn't hurt him, did you?" I was very worried about the dog, it wasn't his fault he attacked me.

"I was walking in the park and I heard the growling. The dog wasn't hurt, and he is also here. I brought you here because we have a great Doctor in the family and he has experience with animal attacks." Was Darrell's surprised reply. "Why are you so concerned about the animal that attacked you? Most people would be screaming to have the animal put down."

"Well, I love dogs, I always have had a special connection with them and if I didn't live in a small house with no yard, I would have as many as I could afford. And it wasn't like he was doing it on purpose, I scared him and he reacted to a threat, it isn't his fault that someone abandoned him and left him to try and survive on his own." I told him.

The look he gave me was one of amused surprise. Like I wasn't what he expected. Well I am used to that. Most people are surprised by me.

"Come for a walk with me" Darrell said grabbing my hand. I felt an electricity shock when we touched that sent a warm heat straight to my core.

I jumped up and followed him to the door, and then I looked down at my feet. "Shoes?"

Darrell laughed and I swear my heart flipped. I had never heard a more joyous sound.

"Yeah, you may need some, unless you want me to carry you?" He winked at me.

"I uh, I think I can, I mean will walk" I stammered.

He opened a closet next to the door that I didn't even see and handed me MY shoes. I laughed and jumped out the sliding glass door and sat down on the steps to put my shoe's on.

I loved the feel of the sun. I was happy to be outside.

Darrell was behind me, I could feel him there, and I could also feel him stare at me. I stood up and bounded down the rest of the stairs to the ground. I felt amazing. Not like I had been involved in a dog attack, or that I had just spent the last 48 plus hours unconscious. I turned to look up at him, and my breath stopped. He was gorgeous. About 6'2", dark brown hair, crystal blue eyes. Nice broad shoulders, well defined arms, chest and abs. Strong and powerful legs. Seriously drool worthy. I looked into his eyes and felt as if I could get lost in their crystal depths.

He smiled and I swear that the sun hand nothing on his smile. It could brighten the gloomiest day. And he was smiling at ME. I felt my insides go soft and a liquid heat start in my core.

He bounded down the stairs in one big jump and grabbed my hand to start our walk. Again I felt a jolt of something pass between us. We started down a well used path, surrounded by huge pine trees. I could smell campfire smoke and could hear the birds and other Forrest creatures scurrying about. I swear I could hear better than I ever could before. *maybe because it is so quite here*

As we walked in comfortable silence I was awed by the sights and smells of the woods. It felt like home, which was weird because I hadn't spent much time in the woods. We walked until we came to a lake. It was beautiful. We walked to the water's edge and sat down. Darrell sat next to me and put his arm around me. I snuggled into him. *Weird, I am not usually so comfortable with people I don't know, but there is something very safe about him* I sighed. I was comfortable and content and not at all sure of what was going on.

"So am I your prisoner?" I asked.

"No, you are free to go, but I don't want you to." Darrell said.

"What do you want from me? Why am I so at ease with you? I should be running away from here as fast as I can. I don't know why my body changed in 48 hours, and why I feel so great after being attacked by a dog, and you are not very forthcoming with any answers!" I could feel my temper start to rise at the situation.

"Do you believe in love at first sight? Do you believe in soul mates?" He asked me.

"I am a girl, of course I do! But I am also a realist and know that doesn't happen as often as fairytales would like us to believe. Relationships take work, and honest communication, and trust and that doesn't happen at first sight. Usually lust takes over and then people mistake sexual pleasure as love and everything goes to hell" I snapped at him. I jumped up and started pacing. I didn't understand why he was asking me this. Did he really think I would fall head over heels in love because of breakfast and a walk?

"Honest communication huh? Are you sure that is what you want? Can you handle it? Most women don't want honesty or else they wouldn't ask questions like 'does this make my butt look big?' Or 'is she prettier than me?' "He smirked at me.

"Haha, very funny. Women ask those questions to fish for compliments. And to see if you are paying attention. But I do expect honesty. I expect any guy I am with to look at other women but to come home with me. I know I will look at other guys. I mean I may be on a diet, but I can still look at the desert cart" I said.

"Well I can be honest. But I am scared you will run screaming if I am. I am afraid of scaring you." Darrell replied with sadness in his voice. I could tell he was really nervous.

"I will try to withhold judgment until you tell me everything. I promise I will not go running and screaming from you. I am tougher than you think" I said with conviction I didn't really feel but I knew it was what he needed to hear.

"Ok, but remember I tried to warn you" Darrell said as he stood and started to undress. He took off his shirt and jeans, shoes and socks. He was left in his underwear. He made a pretty picture. Then he removed the last piece of clothing. Holy shit. I think I have stopped breathing. I have died and this is heaven. That is what is going on. I am sure of it.

The air around Darrell started to shimmer and I could hear joints popping. With a howl in front of me was a huge wolf.

"Darrell,,,is that you?" I asked shakily.

Whine, and a nuzzle to my hand.

"You are so soft. And big. And beautiful." I was amazed as I ran my hands down the softest fur I had ever felt. I looked into the eyes of this beautiful creature and could see the intelligence behind them.

The air shimmered again and Darrell was standing in front of me again.

"How is that for honesty? And I am impressed you didn't scream. Most humans can't handle the truth" he said.

"So what does it all mean? Why did you show me?" I asked.

"Well, I showed you because you are my Mate. I scented you the other night when you were walking in the park. I decided to follow you so I could learn a little more about you when you came across that stray dog. I swear my heart stopped when you slowed down. What were you thinking anyway?"

"I wanted to help him. I mean it wasn't like he wanted to be cold and alone and hungry" I muttered.

" Well he is fine, he is at the Vet's now is getting fixed up. But when he attacked you, I saw how hurt you were getting, and shifted to protect you. He backed off but was in bad shape, and you were in real bad shape. I started cleaning your wounds, we have great healing abilities, and with one taste of your blood, I knew that I could never let you go. So I shifted again and called for help. My Beta Dane brought an SUV, and we loaded you and the dog in and brought you home. As for what it means for you, well that is up to you to decide. "

DragAngel
DragAngel
54 Followers