Attacked Ch. 06

Story Info
Happily Ever After?
3.3k words
4.67
18.4k
8

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 01/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DragAngel
DragAngel
55 Followers

I walked downstairs with confidence I didn't know I had. Darrell chooses me. His wolf choose me. Hopefully his family will accept that. I wasn't one hundred percent sure but from what I had read in other books and internet stories, the Alpha is the top dog, and his word is law.

I walked into the dining room and it was jam packed full of people. It didn't even compare to my big family. I couldn't imagine how all these people fit in the house without the walls collapsing. There was laughter and a mass of talking and voices, that came to a stop when I walked it. I never thought I would experience a 'you could hear a pin drop' moment, but that is what this felt like. All eyes turned to me. I smiled. At least I hope it looked like a smile. I was suddenly nervous. Then I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and I knew that I could handle this.

"Everybody, this is Angel. Angel, this is everybody." Darrell said.

I could hear a round of Hi's and Hello's. I also saw a few smiles.

"Hi everyone. Nice to meet you" I said.

Darrell whispered into my ear "You are doing great. Just stay relaxed. I am going to introduce you to my Beta's and some of the woman who will help you the most"

"Angel, this is my second in command, my best friend and the person who knows the most about me. We have known each other since we were pups. This is Dane. "He said, while pointing to a mountain of a man.

Dane was easily 6'4" had dark brown eyes, and dark brown hair. He looked like a good looking linebacker. He was HUGE. But there was warmth about him and I felt at ease.

"Hi Angel, it is nice to meet you, and I am glad to see you have recovered. D was a bit of a pain in the ass while you were sleeping" Dane said to me with a smile. "This is my Mate, Missy. She can answer any questions you have about the mating and turning. I met Missy in college and she was human."

Missy was tiny. Especially when standing next to Dane. I would guess she was about 5'5" and maybe 110 pounds soaking wet. She had pretty brown eyes and long blonde hair.

"Hi, I would be happy to answer any questions you may have. I know it is a lot to take in, and you didn't have the chance to warm up to the idea like I did. So anytime you want to talk just let me know. "Missy said while engulfing me into a hug.

I was also introduced to Kevin and Sarah, another mated pair, as well as Mike, Mark, Dennis, and Christopher. Every one of them was warm and accepting. I was starting to feel much better at this.

Darrell also introduced me to Shelly, Brenda, Sue, and Cory. He told me that if I make the change and become his mate, that they would be my 'ladies in waiting' or my Beta's, and that they would help me any way that I asked them to.

We sat down to dinner, and I was surprised that the table didn't collapse under the weight of all the food. I looked at Darrell and raised an eyebrow.

"We have a higher metabolism, and require more food than the average person. Plus this is a feast, to welcome you to our home." Darrell explained.

"So Angel, tell us a little about you. You seem really comfortable in a big group." Dane requested.

"Well I am from a big family; I am the youngest of 5 surviving children. My mom also had 5 siblings, so I am used to a big crowd. When my Grandfather passed away when I was 15, he had over 120 Great-grandchildren. We had to rent out a whole park for our family reunions.

"But after my Mom passed away 10 years ago, I had to make some really hard choices in order to take care of my Sister who was mentally disabled as a child. So I haven't spoken to my brothers in 8 years, and only keep in touch with my cousin's through social sites and emails. I miss having a big family. I love the noise and the confusion, and the craziness. I remember the games that lasted years because we were all too stubborn to quit. I remember cooking for an army and the laughter and tears that came with everyone's highs and lows.

"Being on my own for the last year since my sister's accident has really made me miss my family even more. And I tried reaching out to them, but it didn't go well. There was just too much bad blood between me and my sister in laws. I think that if my brother's were not married, or not married to the women they are, things would have been different. "Was my reply.

"I am sorry to hear that about your family. I couldn't imagine letting anything come in between me and my siblings." Dane said.

"Well I never thought it would happen in my family. But my brothers married women and let them make all the decisions. They won't stand up for themselves or their family, and I could only do so much before I couldn't handle the pain and rejections anymore." I told him.

"I promised myself after seeing all that my brothers gave up, and allowed to happen that when I found love, that I wouldn't let that happen to me, or him. You shouldn't have to give up your life to be with someone." I said looking at Darrell. I hoped he knew that I would still want to retain myself if we mated.

The conversations kept going, the laughter was great, and the food was awesome. I couldn't believe how much everyone was eating. I felt like I was going to explode. I was happy; everyone was so nice and accepting. I can't believe I was ever nervous. I was home.

6 weeks later.

Darrell and I had spent the last weeks getting to know each other, we took walks and runs, had lots of family dinners. We went over pack rules and laws and etiquette. Tomorrow was the first full moon after the New Year. It is the yearly mating ceremony. I looked at it like a big group wedding. It took as much to prepare and plan for the mating ceremony as it did for a wedding. I helped enough that I understood what when into it. I wasn't nervous about being mated to Darrell. I felt ok with the pack. I had been accepted. I was part of a family again. I was nervous about it all being done in public. I wasn't an exhibitionist in nature. I wasn't a prude and nudity didn't bother me, but I was scared about making love to Darrell in front of the whole pack.

"Knock knock, can I come in?" Missy said as she stood in the doorway our room.

"Sure, I was just thinking." I said.

"It's ok. You don't need to worry. The pack has already accepted you, and believe me when I tell you that once you two get started no one will be 'watching'. They will be too busy with their Mates or partners for the night to watch you guys." Missy told me.

"I didn't realize that it would turn into a free for all" I laughed.

"Well, Were's are very sexual, and once it starts, it can get rowdy. But don't worry; it isn't like an orgy with everyone switching partners and all that. People just hook up with their own partners, and give it a go where they are at. Some of the newer couples and shy ones will go off in the distance a bit. It isn't as bad as you are imagining. Besides you will be distracted and won't notice what is going on around you.

"Do you need any help getting ready? Do you have any other questions for me?" Missy offered.

"I would like that. At the very least we can chat while I am getting ready" I said.

I decided that a soak in the tub with a glass of wine would help me relax. I started the water while Missy went to hunt up some wine. She came back with a bottle and two glasses just as the tub was full.

I jumped into the heavenly water and took the offered glass. Missy sat down next to the tub and we started chatting about girly things. Missy had just found out that she was pregnant, and only a handful of us knew.

"Are you nervous about the pregnancy?" I asked. From what I had learned she was having multiples for sure, and her kids would be able to shift from birth.

"No", she said" I am very excited. I have helped with some of the deliveries around here so I know what to expect. I am more worried about being a good Mom. I didn't have the best example"

"You are a natural. You will be fine, plus you have a lot of help if it gets to be too much" I replied.

"Thank you" was all she said before it was time for me to start getting ready.

I got out of the tub and dried off. Missy helped me into my robe and then we each took a hair drier and started to work on my hair. Once it was dried, I pinned a bit back away from my face, and left the rest of it loose.

Then it was time to get into my dress. I had chosen a long white flowing dress that reminded me of a Greek goddess. I had nothing on underneath, and I knew I wouldn't have this on for long either.

Missy waited for me and we left to head to the clearing. It was were the mating ceremony would be.

The pack had decided to treat this like a real wedding between Darrell and I and I hadn't seen him since Dane kidnapped him yesterday.

When we got to the edge of the clearing Missy handed me some flowers, kissed me on the cheek, and whispered in my ear "Wait a few seconds, then follow me."

I took a couple of deep breathes. Counted to 20 and then walked after Missy.

I walked into the clearing. I could see the pack surrounding a platform stage that wasn't there before. There were torches' that had been lit and were lining a path, as well as a big bonfire behind the stage.

One of the pack Elders was standing next to Darrell and Dane, Missy was on the other side of him, but I only had eyes for Darrell. He was staring at me; with all the love I had ever imagined and hoped for. He was in black jeans. No shirt or shoes. He was bathed in firelight. It gave his skin a warm glow and I could see the fire in his eyes.

I walked up to the stage and handed Missy my flowers and placed my hands in Darrell's. I couldn't hear the words that the elder was speaking. I was focused on Darrell. I could smell his wonderful sent that was all man and uniquely Darrell. I could see my soul reflected in his eyes. I heard Darrell say "I will", and then he squeezed my hand and I realized it was my turn" I will" I said.

He leaned into me, and took my face in his hands, and kissed me in front of everyone. This was it. The ceremony part was over. Now it was time to complete the mating.

"Relax, it's just us. No one else matters to me" He whispered as he kissed his way down my neck.

I felt him slide my dress down over my body until I was standing naked in front of him. I looked up at him and kissed him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started to wrap my leg around his, and felt that he was still clothed. Well that wasn't fair. If I had to stand naked in front of the pack, then so did he. I moved my arms down his chest to the waist of his jeans. I unbuttoned them and slid the zipper down. I started tugging them down his hips, and he got the hint and helped.

Once we were both naked, things really started to heat up. I could feel his heat, and his hands everywhere. I was dripping with need. Missy was right, I didn't notice anyone else.

"Ready for this?" Darrell asked with concern in his voice.

"Yes" I breathed.

He shifted into his wolf form. God he was gorgeous even like this. I knew what I needed to do. I laid down on my back exposing my belly and neck to him. I tilted my head back and looked at the bonfire. He started to sniff me, and lick my skin. He licked my breasts and then down my stomach to my core. I spread my legs for him offering myself and my submission to him. He licked me from the bottom up to the top of my slit and flicked my clit with his tongue. I couldn't help but moan. I was on fire.

Darrell nudged me with his snout and I rolled over onto my stomach. I felt his paws straddle my hips, and raised myself up to him. He sniffed and licked again, I am sure just to torture me, and then he slid his furry body up and over my back. I could feel his hardness at my entrance. He pushed himself into me just slightly, and I pushed back. I had to accept him completely. I slid until he bottomed out against my cervix. He pumped into me a few times and then licked my neck where he would bite me and make me like him and one hundred percent his.

I knew this is what I wanted. I had no fear. He kept pumping into me, and I was close, I could feel the tremors start in my pussy, and could feel him thicken up. He bit into my neck, and I exploded around his cock. I felt my juices flood out of my body and drench the floor under me. Darrell howled his release and his knot formed. We were locked together.

"Now it is your turn to mark me" He whispered. I was so blissed out that I hadn't felt him change.

He rolled us around until I was on top of him straddling his hips. He was still buried deep inside me and we had limited movement with his knot in place. I started sliding up and down on his shaft as much as I could. I could feel his knot tugging against my cervix and his base hitting my clit. I knew I was close to another orgasm. Darrell reached up and tweaked my nipples and sent me over the edge. I leaned down and bit him as hard as I could. I broke the skin and could taste his blood. I wasn't repulsed like I thought I would be. It was heaven. He tasted manly and sweet, and good.

With my bite, I sent Darrell over the edge he was on and he came again. I felt him fill my womb with his warm sperm.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me.

"I love you Mate. Thank you for agreeing to be with me for the rest of our lives" I heard Darrell say as I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up with in his arms. There was a blanket covering us. Most of the pack was still in full party mode and I could hear moans and growls and howls all around us.

"Welcome back baby" Darrell said.

"Hi. Why did you let me fall asleep?" I asked.

"You needed it to complete the change." He said. "If you try, you might be able to feel her now"

I thought about it and I did feel different. There was something inside that was restless.

"Don't fight her. Let it happen. It will hurt at first, but only the first time. Kinda like sex" He said.

"O.k. This is weird though, I feel her" I said.

I let myself feel her, and in my mind's eye I could see a beautiful silver wolf. I thought of her and felt my joints pop and felt the fur spring up on my body. I looked at my hands and saw them change to paws. I rolled over and screamed, that turned into a howl. I looked at Darrell and he was grinning from ear to ear.

"You are beautiful" He said.

I tried to say "Thank you" but it came out like a bark. Oh I changed. I looked around and realized I was lower to the ground that I should have been.

"It's ok. This is natural" I heard in my head.

"What, I can hear you and I know you didn't say anything. What is this?" I said back.

Darrell explained that Mates can hear each other's thoughts if it is a true mating. That way they can never be separated.

"Oh, that makes sense. How long have you been able to hear my thoughts then? Has it been the whole time?"

"No, I could sense your moods and emotions, but I could never read your thoughts until the mating was complete"

"Let's run. I want to try out this new body" I said.

With that I took off running towards the lake. I didn't have to look behind me to know that Darrell was hot on my heels. This was fun. I made it to the edge of the lake and jumped right in. The water should have been cold but I couldn't feel it through my fur. I was splashing around in the water and having fun.

"Come here love, and look at yourself" Darrell said.

I bounced over to him like an excited puppy. When the water settled down I could see my reflection.

"Oh, I am the silver wolf I saw in my mind. How cool is that!"

"Yes, and you are beautiful. Now come here, I want you" He growled in my head.

"Gotta catch me first" I took off. I knew he would catch me, and I would submit, but he now needed to prove himself to my wolf.

I didn't stand a chance. He caught me before I cleared the beach. He pounced on me from behind, and tried to clamp down on my neck. I was bucking him off. I wasn't giving up without a fight, but we both knew that he was going to win. I just didn't want to give in too quick.

After a few minutes of wrestling, he had me and there was no way that I could get away. I lifted my chin to expose my neck to him. He had me. I wasn't going to fight anymore.

He growled and bit my neck. Not hard, but enough to get my wolf's attention. He rolled me over and shoved his cock into me again. I howled with the pleasure of it. Instinct took over for both of us and it was hard and fast and wonderful. I felt his knot grow again and came with a howl. I shuddered through my orgasm, he came again. We collapsed on the beach, and turn back to ourselves.

"I love you. Thank you for giving me a family again. You have made my life complete" I said.

"I should be the one to thank you. You are my world. I am the one who is now complete" Darrell said.

DragAngel
DragAngel
55 Followers